Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 120-129

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I distracted you? You were under my skirt before I could say hi."

"Fine," Jordan said, "your cock distracted me. Same difference."

Natalie shook her head.

"Anyway," Jordan said. "Sofia."

"Sofia?"

"You never told me what happened between you two. Did you make up?"

Make up? She wouldn't call what had happened in the locker room 'making up'. Not to mention Natalie hadn't done anything wrong back at the tournament. Sofia had just been acting weird because of Sammy. Her explanations were still a bit nonsensical. Jealousy was the obvious answer, but too absurd to be true.

"I mean, kind of."

"You kind of made up?"

A flash of that event passed through Natalie's thoughts, Sofia pinned down by her wrists, hanging there as Natalie stroked her to a twitching orgasm. Horrifyingly, Natalie felt herself stir with excitement, and she desperately fought the memory away. How in the world would she explain getting hard when Sofia was the conversation topic?

Maybe Jordan sensed her dilemma, because she laughed. "Okay, I'll just say it. Sofia told me."

"Told you what?"

"That you pounded her brains into jelly."

Natalie eyes shot open, and she immediately started sputtering out a rejection. That was not what had happened.

"No, I'm kidding," Jordan laughed. "She just said you two hooked up. I don't know what that included, exactly. She didn't specify."

"We didn't even hook up," Natalie protested, still flushed. "We just—I just. Well." She coughed. "Fingered her, I guess?"

"Uh huh," Jordan said. "And that's not hooking up?"

"Hooking up implies, I don't know. That it was ... I guess ..."

Jordan, unfortunately, waiting patiently for Natalie to finish her statement. Natalie wasn't sure where she was going with it.

"It's Sofia," Natalie finally said. "We didn't hook up."

"So, you platonically fingered her? As friends?"

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Sorry," Jordan said. "As rivals. You platonically fingered her as rivals."

Natalie's face burned. "Shut up. What do you want me to say?"

"That you ravished that poor young woman because your lusty impulses got the better of you."

"Jordan."

Jordan pressed her face into Natalie's shoulder and laughed. Natalie was caught between a bout of gay panic and outrage at the accusations Jordan was throwing her way. In the end, she just lay there and pouted.

"Okay," Jordan said. "Fine. You two didn't hook up. But what else happened?"

"That's between me and Sofia."

"I told her you'd say that," Jordan said, amused. "You really are such a gentleman. No kissing and telling."

"I can't believe she came to you about it."

"Well, it involves you, so it involves me. Because she knows we're sleeping together. Sofia takes a mature approach to relationships." She snorted. "Okay, well, kind of. She's also an idiot in some ways."

Natalie ignored the 'also', most because her concern was growing. Sofia surely hadn't give Jordan the full details behind that event, right? "What else did she tell you?" Natalie asked carefully.

"Oh," Jordan said. "Some interesting things. A wager was mentioned."

Natalie's stomach sank. "A wager?"

"For the ownership of an innocent young woman and her dignity," Jordan said. "I didn't know you were thinking about getting a pet. You should really include me in those sorts of big decisions. We're partners, aren't we?"

"She told you," Natalie groaned, ignoring the ridiculous way Jordan had phrased it. "Why? Why would she do that?"

"Because she's considerate. She was worried I would mind."

Natalie already had blanket permission from Jordan that she could be with who she wanted, but she supposed Sofia didn't know that. Still, it was rather mortifying that Sofia had given their arrangement away. Especially because Natalie knew she was in for all sorts of teasing from Jordan, now. She groaned a second time.

Then, she quieted. She wondered if she ought to check in on that so-called 'arrangement'. See if Jordan was still okay with it. Especially since it was Sofia—someone rather closer to Jordan than her typical fling. "And you still don't mind, right?"

"I don't," Jordan said. "Sharing doesn't bother me. You're the possessive one."

Natalie squeezed Jordan tighter into her. She would like to defend herself, but it was true. Jordan was hers. Natalie didn't want to share. At least, not openly.

"You're more than enough for me, don't worry," Jordan said, smiling. "Our arrangement can work one way. But I do want to bring something up."

"What?"

"What do you think of all three of us?"

"Sorry?"

"Can Sofia be our pet?"

"What?"

"How you feel about group stuff, I guess?" Jordan asked. "If you want me only to yourself, that's fine too. But what about me, you, and Sofia?"

Natalie's brain underwent a brief meltdown. Together? In that way? Sofia being a 'pet' to both of them?

Natalie was possessive of Jordan, unfair as the arrangement felt, and she absolutely did not want Jordan to be with anyone else in the same way she herself slept around. She knew that was hypocritical, especially when she and Jordan weren't even an official thing, hence why she was endlessly relieved that Jordan wasn't bothered by the situation. But did that possessiveness of Jordan extend to Sofia? Or even anyone else Natalie was interested in, in a serious manner?

Not that she was interested in Sofia.

Natalie found that the answer came easily. It didn't bother her. In fact, the idea of sharing Sofia with Jordan was currently causing her significant problems—both mentally, and, unfortunately, physically.

"Well, we've got the answer from your lower half," Jordan said amusedly. "But what's upper Natalie say?"

"Sofia wouldn't be okay with it."

"Wouldn't she?" Jordan said. "I wouldn't be so sure. But that's not the question. Are you?"

"I guess, I'm not against it?"

Jordan nodded, unsurprised by the answer.

"Well, then it sounds like you just have to train your pet right," Jordan said. "And when she's nice and well behaved, you can bring her to me." She patted Natalie's stomach. "Now, get that thing under control. We really can't go another round. How are you so insatiable?"

4.20 - Bet I

The next day arrived, and classes dragged on like they always did. While the first part of the day Natalie would even say she looked forward to—and post-class delves too—the few hours after lunch dedicated to academics were the slowest by far.

Jordan had commented once that she 'kind of enjoyed' the lull between the more action packed segments of their schedule, but Natalie didn't agree in the slightest. For all Jordan was her best friend, Natalie could easily admit that she was a bit of a nerd. Usually the words 'adventurer' and 'nerd' combined to make mages, like Ana, but Jordan, as a rogue, bucked that trend.

Her professors droned on, and Natalie fidgeted away in her seat, unable to pay attention. Her thoughts honed in on a few topics in particular. The obvious ones. Sofia, Liz, and Jordan—her shifting relationships with each of them.

But, at least in this moment, one person in particular was dominating Natalie's mind. Her white-haired rival, sitting to the left of her. Namely, Natalie was thinking about how she wanted to use her recently earned reward. Which was to say, how she wanted to use Sofia. For the next week—or around six days, now—Natalie could order her to do anything she wanted.

There were limits to that, both in what Natalie would feel too much of a jerk for doing, and for what Sofia would tolerate herself, but Natalie got the feeling the limits were wide rather than thin. Like Natalie herself, Sofia took bets seriously. Since Natalie had won, Sofia would see her promised reward through to any reasonable length—and possibly some unreasonable ones. Natalie would have fulfilled the bet the same way, though it had been a pointless wager on her end, since she'd known with total certainty she'd never have lost to Sofia. Not in that challenge.

Her boredom peaking, Natalie made up her mind. She tore off a corner of paper from her notebook, then scribbled something down. She slid it over to Sofia discreetly. Jordan didn't even seem to notice, sitting to Natalie's right.

'Meet me in the restroom. You go first. I'll follow in a minute.'

Sofia stared at the paper for a moment, then scribble something back. She returned the note.

'Are you serious? We're in class.'

'So? I'm not asking. I'm telling.'

Sofia's expression soured at that, which made Natalie smirk. The white-haired girl obeyed, first tidying up her desk, then standing quietly and heading for the lecture hall door. Obviously, nobody thought twice of it; people came and went during lectures with fair regularity.

A minute later, Natalie followed.

She met Sofia in the restroom. The white-haired girl was standing there, arms crossed, looking annoyed. The restroom was fortunately empty.

"We don't have time for this," Sofia said. "We're supposed to be in class."

"I've got a week where you're mine, and I plan to use it well," Natalie said. "Plus, I think I was dying in there. Who actually cares about all that garbage?"

"And what is it, exactly, you have planned?" Sofia demanded.

Natalie smirked, then walked to the last stall in the set. She set the seat down and sat on it.

"I'm a bit pent up," Natalie said. "I think it's time you return last night's favor."

The words hung in the air.

"Favor?" Sofia finally asked, a hint of incredulity. She apparently disagreed whether it could be called that. Then, she shook her head. "Nat, we don't have time for this. If we're gone too long, people will notice."

"Only if we're gone too long," Natalie said. "If it's only a few minutes, then nobody'll think twice of it. Ten, though? Fifteen? Twenty? They'll really wonder what we were up to." Natalie shrugged. "So, I guess it depends on how quickly you can finish me off. What was it you said? 'It can't be that hard'? So go ahead and prove it."

"Nat."

"Times ticking."

"If we're gone that long, they'll know," Sofia hissed.

Natalie didn't think anyone would pay that close attention, but she didn't contradict Sofia—the paranoia worked in her favor.

"So you better get going. Again, 'it can't be that hard', right?"

A grimace indicated that Sofia was probably regretting that claim, but she doubled down anyway. "I mean, it can't be. Especially with ... your thing. It's even easier."

"Okay. So let's see it." Natalie sat on the closed toilet seat and waited.

Sofia stared at her for a long moment, then visibly resigned herself—though with a punctuating glare.

"So?" Sofia asked. "What do you want, then?"

Natalie shrugged. "I told you. To get off. But you're taking the lead. Do whatever you want. Do me however you want." She smirked. "That's the whole point. We can be out of here slower or faster. But I don't really care. It's your call."

Sofia crossed her arms. "If you think we're doing anything more than me touching you, you're insane."

"Obviously," Natalie said. "There's no way you'd work up the nerve. You want to, but you're too much of a coward."

"Coward? What makes you think I want to do this?"

"You don't?" Natalie asked. "Could've fooled me. I've been catching you looking a lot, ever since yesterday." The smug look Natalie sent Sofia's way said that she saw through her objections, and Sofia's face burned even hotter.

"You're insufferable," Sofia said, finally getting down onto her knees in front of Natalie—an action that had her heart skipping a beat. "We were getting along better, for a bit there. Now you're the most annoying woman to exist, again. What happened?"

"I'm the annoying one?" Natalie asked, amused rather than irritated. Normally Sofia could get under her skin without even trying, but with her on her knees? About to service her? Natalie was in a harder-to-irritate mood than usual. "And I think we're getting along just fine like this," Natalie said. "Having you on your knees is pretty endearing. I think it's where you belong."

"Don't be gross," Sofia said. "Don't forget that I'm just holding up my end of the bet."

For a moment, Sofia eyed the tent pitched in Natalie's skirt—not quite with apprehension, but maybe something close.

Natalie sensed she needed encouragement. Or maybe 'goading' was the better term. "Wasting time, princess. Our classmates are gonna wonder what's up."

Sofia gave her a disdainful look, which made Natalie's heart flutter—she would analyze that reaction later—before Sofia's expression resolved. She reached for the hem of Natalie's skirt and flipped the fabric up, revealing Natalie's cock, stiff and straining against her panties.

4.21 - ❤ Bet II

Wide blue eyes took in the monster trapped in the delicate fabric, and Natalie let the white-haired girl admire her weapon for a moment. Yesterday and today had been pretty great for her ego. Not just her increase in strength, but all the stuff with Sofia. The conscious part of Natalie would never admit it, but there wasn't a person on the planet she wanted to impress more than Sofia.

And she was certainly impressed.

"It's so big," Sofia said, almost in disbelief. "Is this how they normally are?"

Natalie wouldn't know, obviously, having only been with women, but she was pretty sure not. Her cock was definitely thicker, longer, and simply more intimidating than most.

"Girls do it best," Natalie said sagely.

"You're ridiculous." Working up the nerve, Sofia reached out and grabbed Natalie's cock.

Despite all of Natalie's teasing, a shiver went through her, up and down her spine—a pleasurable trickle of electricity that heated her entire body up.

Sofia. Sofia's hand was on her cock, and soon she'd be jerking her off. The idea had her heart galloping in her chest. But she masked the reaction as best she could. She cared more about embarrassing Sofia and establishing her superiority in this arena than anything else. Obviously, she wasn't interested in doing this with Sofia for any other reason. Just proving who was better.

The radiating heat that came with even a touch of Sofia's delicate hand was entirely from Natalie's competitive spirit, and not because seeing Sofia on her knees made her wild with desire.

"It's ... hot," Sofia said. A second hand joined the first, burying underneath Natalie's panties and wrapping around her length. "And seriously, so big. How would it even fit?"

"You could always find out."

Sofia met Natalie's eyes, then blushed furiously and looked away. "I couldn't imagine a less pleasant task if I tried."

"We'll take it at your own pace," Natalie said. "By the end of the week, I think you'll be singing a different tune."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Obviously," Natalie said. "Why wouldn't I want your tight pussy squeezing around my cock?"

Sofia's eyes widened, and she started sputtering. "Do you mind? Don't be so crude."

"I can't help it, when your reactions are so cute. Look—you can't even meet my eyes now."

Sofia defiantly dragged her gaze up, only to last about one full second before they skittered back down to Natalie's cock.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Your ego is incredible."

"Says you?"

"Just shut up and enjoy your handjob," Sofia growled.

"And stop teasing you? Nah. The best part of this is you, princess, not your hands." Natalie savored the flush that statement drew for a moment, then continued, "Besides, enjoy it? You're really not that good. I think we'll be here for a while."

Sofia frowned, then, chewing her lip for a moment, finally flipped Natalie's skirt higher up and reached for her panties. Tugging them down, she freed Natalie's cock, then, with two hands, started really working her way up and down.

Natalie paid close attention to Sofia's reaction to each of her statements, because as much as she wanted to tease Sofia, even insult her, she didn't intend to dig into actual insecurities or go too far. But she knew Sofia; taunting would only encourage her, inspire a desire to do better.

Though definitely embarrass her, too—but Natalie was getting the impression that being a bit rude turned Sofia on. It wasn't hard to see that Sofia was a little repressed.

Also, the taunting over Sofia's skill was half true; Sofia was, frankly, not very good at this, since she had obviously never jerked someone off before. And she didn't have the natural talent Jordan did. That said, Natalie had to feign her unaffectedness. At the shivers of electricity going up and down her spine with each long stroke of Sofia's two hands, moans and whines threatened to break out. Obviously, she wouldn't give Sofia the satisfaction of that.

For a moment, the two of them sat in silence, Sofia stroking up and down Natalie's cock. It was a bit surreal, getting to be here, having Sofia pleasure her. The sight was almost as good as the sensation. Sofia really, really looked good on her knees. Being her subservient cock-servicer.

"You did great at yesterday's competition, by the way," Natalie said suddenly, the words coming a bit out of nowhere. "I never got to say that. You really are incredible. Incredibly annoying, too, but also one of the best fighters I've ever known."

Sofia's stroking stilled, and she raised an incredulous look to Natalie. "Really? You're saying this now?"

Natalie wasn't sure why she had either.

"It's a consolation prize," Natalie said. "I didn't want to be too mean."

"You're unbelievable."

Natalie laughed.

For nearly a minute, Sofia worked studiously away, stroking Natalie with two hands. Slowly, as the time passed, a frown appeared. She tried picking up speed. Natalie maintained a perfectly unaffected air—though it wasn't the truth. Having Sofia's hands on her was compromising. Natalie was, oddly, a bit thankful that Sofia really was inexperienced and not that good at jerking her off; she might not have lasted too long otherwise.

Finally, Sofia let out a frustrated growl.

"Does that really not feel good?" she asked. "How long will we be here?"

"A while, at this pace," Natalie lied. "But I guess I can give you pointers, since you need them. But it'll cost you."

"Cost me? What does that mean?"

"Good question."

Natalie made a show of thinking about it. What could she extract from Sofia in exchange for helping her along? Something embarrassing. That was the whole point of—well, all of this.

An idea popped into her head, and Natalie grinned.

"What?" Sofia demanded.

"First, from now, you have to call me master."

The statement hung in the air. Sofia's stroking even stopped.

"You have to be kidding," Sofia said.

"And I want your panties for the rest of the day," Natalie tacked on.

Sofia stared at her.

"Though I think I would've taken those anyway," Natalie mused. "You don't really have a choice. It's pretty great that you just gave yourself to me for a week. I get you're repressed, but that's a little desperate, Sofia."

"Fine," Sofia said.

Natalie blinked, briefly taken aback. She'd accepted? Natalie had expected more protesting.

"Sorry?"

"Fine. I'll do that. Now, tell me how to do better." She frowned down at Natalie's cock, which her hands were still wrapped around. "Because I'm obviously not doing more with you, and people are gonna start talking. I don't get why this is taking so long."

Natalie had at least expected Sofia to haggle, or at least showcase her outrage, but then again—obviously this poor, repressed woman wanted to be bossed around. Reading Sofia was hard in some ways, but here? Not at all.

"Hm," Natalie. "Okay. But say please."