Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 120-129

Story Info
A Futanari LitRPG focused on romance and dungeon diving.
13.1k words
4.89
9.2k
44

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.14 - ❤ Wand I

Looking around at Liz's room, Natalie couldn't quite keep the smile from her face.

"What?"

"It's very you," Natalie said diplomatically.

"Huh?" Liz looked around, then pouted. "What are you saying?"

"Nothing. Just that you really like the color pink, apparently. And fluffy things."

"Who doesn't?" She plopped down onto her bed and continued to pout.

Natalie was mostly teasing, though Liz had definitely put a lot more effort into decorating than she had—and was more 'girlish' by several degrees, with pink bedsheets and a mountain of pillows, and even a few stuffed animals. Having only had the room for a day, she must have made it a priority to customize her room. Other than the bed, though, it was fairly standard—a plain desk, drawers, closet, and mostly unadorned walls. But Natalie suspected that was because Liz hadn't gotten to the rest of it.

Natalie sat next to Liz and fell backward, stretching wide with a groan. It'd been a long day, like most days at Tenet—even if they hadn't gone delving.

"So. Think Johanna's suspicious of anything?" Natalie asked.

"Sorry? Suspicious?"

"You know. Us. Alone, in your bedroom."

Liz's eyes widened, and she let out a single laugh, incredulous rather than embarrassed. "No, no chance. She knows I like girls, but hooking up with one while she's here? And someone I've only known a few weeks? Like I said, she sees me as her innocent little sister. It wouldn't even cross her mind."

"So we can get away with whatever we want. She'll stay oblivious."

"What?" Liz protested. "That's not why you're here." She hesitated, then corrected herself, "Well, kind of."

"Kind of?" That was a promising clarifier.

"We do need to talk about, you know, all of that."

"I figured."

Liz rubbed her knee, not quite able to look at Natalie, who was still laying on her bed, rolled to the side with her head propped up on one hand. Liz stared down at her lap, cheeks quickly darkening.

"I can use [Illusion] to make sound barriers," Natalie said. "Just by the way. You want me to?"

"You can?"

"Recent discovery."

"Um. Yeah, then. That's probably for the best."

Natalie did so.

"Not that I think Johanna would listen in," Natalie clarified.

"It's done?"

Natalie nodded.

"Then yeah," Liz said. "She wouldn't, but it's still nice to have."

"And it's helpful for if we get too loud." Natalie waggled her eyebrows.

Liz huffed. "You're frisky tonight, aren't you?"

"Teasing you is just fun. You're too cute about all this."

Liz pouted for the third time that night, which didn't help her case. "Anyway," she said, "you're right that the major topic is that stuff. Specifically my wand. I've been, um, thinking about it."

"The special ability?"

Liz shifted in place, her gaze returning to her lap and her cheeks burning even hotter. "Yeah. The special ability. Someone needs to use it on me to find out what the effect is, and ... I guess ... well, maybe if you want to be the one?"

"Do I want to?" Natalie pushed herself up, then shuffled over and climbed onto Liz's lap. She pushed the smaller girl down. Liz scooted up on the bed, and her eyes widened, as if shocked at Natalie's boldness. Really, what had she thought Natalie would do?

"I more than want to," Natalie said. "I've been waiting patiently."

"R-Really?"

"Obviously. Because, I mean, the effect could be anything. I'm so curious. I've been dying to find out."

Liz stared at her, mouth hanging open, then she frowned and crossed her arms. "Stop teasing! It's mean."

"You want the truth, then?" Natale leaned forward, bringing her face close to the other girl, breathing hot air onto her, their lips tantalizingly close. "Fine, Liz. I'll be honest. I don't care what the effect is. I just want to have you squirming and moaning. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Natalie might have pushed a little too hard, because Liz just stared at her for a long moment, turning a brilliant shade of red, then covered her face with both hands.

Laughing, Natalie sat up. "Okay, okay. I'll go easy on you." She was afraid Liz might literally melt if she didn't.

"This is practical weapon testing for the sake of being better delvers," Liz pronounced loudly, the words muffled as she still hid her face. "Okay? We're not just having fun."

"If you say so."

"I do!" the insistence came.

Natalie pried Liz's hands away, then savored the beet-red face for a moment. "So, where is it?"

"My wand?"

"Or whatever other toys you want to play with."

"Natalie!"

Natalie laughed. It really was too easy.

"It's in my dresser," Liz huffed. "Top drawer."

"Your drawer? It's a weapon, not a dildo."

"It's a weapon that turns into a dildo," Liz growled. "So yes, of course I'm going to hide it."

"It's your weapon. It shouldn't even work for someone else."

"Still."

Shaking her head in amusement, Natalie climbed off her healer, then went to the dresser. Rummaging around in the top drawer, she found the thin, smooth wand with a gold cap, then brought it back to Liz.

"Go ahead," Natalie said, handing it to her.

Liz transformed the weapon, and soon, a flexible dildo—far thicker, but the same length, about twelve inches—rested in her hand.

"It's so embarrassing," Liz said.

"I think it's kind of cool." She took the toy from Liz and turned into over. "And fancy looking. Kind of gaudy." She laughed. "Seriously. A gold tip. Guess that's fitting for a member of the royal family."

"Sh-shut up."

Natalie placed the dildo against Liz's stomach, lining it up so the base was at her crotch. At twelve inches long, it obviously stuck a long way up—especially because Liz was a tiny, petite woman.

"Not sure if you can handle it," Natalie murmured. "But I'll have fun testing it out. Testing you out. Now, let's get you out of those clothes, yeah? We have a magic wand to experiment with."

4.15 - ❤ Wand II

Natalie tugged at the hem of Liz's shirt, and the petite girl didn't stop her. Her pants followed, and soon, Natalie had Liz laid out across her bed in just her underwear. She crawled back over her, briefly setting the toy to the side, and ran her hands across Liz's body, her thighs first, then her stomach and chest. Liz had nearly no breasts to speak of, almost completely flat, but Natalie didn't really care about that—she cared about the way Liz sucked in a breath of air when Natalie brushed her thumbs against her nipples, and the way she wiggled in place.

"This—this isn't testing my wand," Liz gasped.

"No," Natalie agreed. "It isn't."

She kept running her hands across her body, admiring her curves and the feel of her soft skin. Liz didn't protest further; she lay beneath Natalie and let her have her way with her.

Finally, though, Natalie agreed she ought to focus. Not out of a sense of 'practicality', to discover the wand's effect, but because Liz hadn't given her a complete free pass—and while she knew this whole situation was an excuse for what she already wanted, Natalie wasn't sure how much Liz was comfortable with when it came to them deviating from the masquerade.

Besides, getting to fill Liz up was more than enough for Natalie to have fun. Of course, the idea of pinning the other girl down and experimenting with how much real cock she could take would be even better, but Natalie had to temper that urge. She didn't think Liz was there yet.

Grabbing the wand—the dildo—she slapped the twelve inches of soft, flexible toy back onto Liz's stomach. It really was impressive how much bigger it looked against her small frame. Natalie wondered whether the effect would be similar if she slapped her own tool down on the girl, but she quickly reined those thoughts in—though it was hard. Having a half naked girl pinned beneath her wasn't the easiest thing to resist.

"How do you wanna do this?" Natalie asked. "Need me to get you ready first?"

"R-Ready?"

"With my mouth?"

Her eyes widened, and she flushed. She looked away. "I think we should just stick with the toy."

While disappointed, she wasn't offended. It would take some easing-in for Liz to be comfortable with more, Natalie could tell. She was pretty inexperienced. She supposed a member of the royal family would be. They had reputations to protect. Some nobility could afford to be indiscretionary, but not Liz. And even more to the point—Liz herself was a bit shy in this kind of situation. Outgoing and friendly socially speaking, but not sexually.

Natalie played with the edges of her panties, then started tugging down. Liz didn't stop her, so she finished undressing her bottom half, exposing her pussy.

Seeing it, Natalie confirmed she really would like to get a taste; it was such a shame Liz wanted to take things slow.

Liz covered herself up with a hand. "Don't look at it like that, you pervert."

Natalie sat down, then pulled Liz's lower half into her lap, so Liz's butt pressed into her stomach, and the petite girl was elevated for easier access. Either of Liz's legs went to each side of Natalie, hooking around her. She tugged Liz's hand away to re-expose her. Liz allowed it to happen, though her face burned furiously.

"This position is really embarrassing, you know," she protested.

"That's the point." Natalie picked up the wand, then pressed it into Liz's pussy. She rubbed back and forth. Liz didn't seem like she needed much getting ready—she was already wet. So Natalie's offer to use her mouth hadn't been necessary in the first place. The white dildo quickly coated in Liz's juices as she rubbed it around, lubricating the long, twelve-inch weapon. "Look how ready you are. Been looking forward to this?"

"O-Out of curiosity for the skill effect, yes."

"Skill effects get you wet, now? That's naughty."

Liz sputtered, and Natalie laughed at it. She pressed the gold tip into Liz and wiggled around, splitting her lower lips around the toy. She marveled at the sight. Her cock strained in her skirt, pushing into Liz's backside through two layers of clothing.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's totally just curiosity."

At her pussy being played with so blatantly, Liz could only respond with a shaky breath.

"Going in, then. Ready?"

"Y-Yeah."

Natalie pushed, and Liz's lower lips wrapped around the gold tip of the wand-dildo. She moaned as its thick girth slowly crept inside her, and her hips wiggled back and forth in Natalie's lap as she struggled to accommodate the toy. It was about as thick as Natalie herself, so it was a good test for the future, should she ever be with Natalie—though she might be making too many assumptions there.

Either way, she was transfixed as she watched Liz's pussy get spread open by the girthy toy. Natalie took it slow and gentle, letting the toy fill her up at a pace she could handle. When the tip finally slid in properly, Liz let out a moan, her back arching and her fingers digging into the bedsheets at her side.

"There you go," Natalie murmured. "It's in. Good girl. You've got it."

When Liz settled back down, Natalie continued to press. Inch by inch of smooth shaft slid into her. The noises got louder. Natalie placed a hand on Liz's stomach, leaving it there on smooth hot skin, then kept pressing. She wanted to play with Liz's clit, and her nipples, and, well, the girl in general, but Liz had asked twice to keep it to the toy—so Natalie would.

"So ... big," Liz gasped.

"You're doing great," Natalie murmured. "Little bit more?"

"F-Full." Liz sucked in a gasp of air. "Too deep. I'm—I'm full."

"Seven inches," Natalie said, telling by Liz's tone she meant it; she was as stuffed as she was comfortable with. "Not bad. That means you'd almost be able to take me."

At the words, Liz squeezed her eyes shut and shuddered. She reached down between her legs and grabbed Natalie's hand, holding it around the dildo, then pulled out and pushed back in, urging Natalie to start thrusting. Natalie did so. She worked seven inches of dildo in and out of the moaning smaller girl, enjoying the sight and sound of her squirming and whining on her lap.

"You can—you can touch me. If you want."

Obviously, Natalie wouldn't turn down that offer. She'd been hoping it would come. With one hand slowly pumping, and the other rubbing at Liz's clit, Liz started breaking down even faster. Natalie paid close attention to her movements, the hitches in her breath, what made her hips wiggle and jerk. When the moans started to also shake, Natalie picked up pace. She pumped in and out, fast, rubbing at Liz's clit with her thumb, working her to her climax.

Liz scrambled at the bedsheets, and Natalie hiked her lower half even higher up, so Liz's butt was sitting practically on her chest. She watched from close up as Liz's pussy was stuffed full with her efforts. At the shifting in position—at Natalie so blatantly admiring her pussy being pumped into, in purposefully adjusting Liz so that she had a better sight, and bringing her closer to her face—Liz finally groaned and arched her back, the rising pleasure overtaking her.

Natalie worked Liz through her climax, rubbing and thrusting, admiring how she fell apart in her lap. A full twitching minute later, Liz sagged down into Natalie, panting heavily, and still shaking from the aftershocks.

4.16 - ❤ Wand III

"Wow," Liz said.

"You liked it?"

"You're, like, unfairly good at that."

"It would've been even more fun if you let me use my mouth."

"I'm sure it would," Liz said, flushing. She sat up. "So. Um, anyway. Let's see what the effect is? That was why we did that."

Natalie snorted, but didn't comment. She looked inward. Not every status could be read through an [Inspect], but she assumed [Link] could—primarily because the wand itself didn't explain what [Link] was, so surely once it had been applied, they would be able to figure it out.

And sure enough, it worked like that.

***

[Link] - Receive thirty percent bonus healing from the linked target.

***

"Oh," Natalie said. "Shouldn't be surprised, but wow. For a weapon bonus, that's really something."

Obviously, it wasn't an earth-shattering effect, but Liz's wand was already one of the more outrageously powerful level one weapons that Natalie had heard of. It came with a persistent moderate furor boost, along with a minor prowess increase—though that one required Liz to use it on herself. Throwing in [Link], where Natalie could get thirty percent extra heals from Liz, the wand was growing more and more insane.

"And there's another effect, too. That's not even it," Natalie said. "It has the level two evolved form."

"Yeah," Liz said. "I hadn't gotten to that yet. But thirty percent boosted heals. Seriously, why is it so good?"

Natalie shrugged. If it gave Liz a good excuse for Natalie to be over here each night, pumping Liz full of her wand, then Natalie was grateful for the incentive. The strangely powerful effect was just a bonus.

"Think you can only have one active link?"

"Not sure," Liz said. "But, um, tank is most important, so I think for now, I'll just stick with you."

Liz wasn't close enough to any of the others to want to use the wand in that way with them. Her encounter with Natalie down in the dungeon had broken a few walls between them. Natalie wondered if Liz's reservations would hold as the weeks ticked by.

"The double-headed evolve, though," Natalie said. "Can I see it?"

"I guess." Seeming inordinately embarrassed about the item—as if its nature was her fault—she shifted the one-sided dildo into its level two form.

As promised, the resulting wand had two heads instead of one, and also seemed more flexible, to presumably allow more interesting positions. It also grew four inches or so, putting it at an impressive sixteen. Eight inches for each of them. Liz had handled seven, before, but Natalie figured with some effort they might be able to get all the way down.

"Wow," Natalie said, taking the toy from Liz and playing with it. The flexible material bounced as she wiggled the toy. "Now that's something. Can I [Inspect] it?" The request wasn't just to be polite; now that Liz had laid claim to the item, Natalie had to have permission to read the item's stat page. Otherwise, everyone could just read everyone else's armor. She was actually grateful for that, considering how Natalie suspected she and her team were in for some even more interesting loot.

"Yeah. Of course."

***

Shifting Wand of Relief

Rare

Lv. 1

Effects

- Equipped with a [Form Shift].

- When used simultaneously on SELF and OTHER: Apply [Doubled Up]

Description

A long, thick rod of soft, flexible white metal, capped with two golden tips. The craftsmanship is pristine. A comforting aura radiates from the weapon.

***

"[Doubled Up]," Natalie said. "Now, what does that do, I wonder?"

"Do you, um, want to find out?"

Natalie raised her eyebrows Liz's way, who blushed furiously and stared down at her lap.

"Just an offer, obviously!" she squeaked.

"You want to?" Natalie had thought Liz wouldn't be up for it, yet; she still seemed pretty reserved.

"I mean, if you think about it, we aren't really doing anything with each other. Nothing of ours important would be touching. So really, we're doing less than before."

Natalie was impressed at the nonsensicalness of the claim. Was everyone on her team insistent on jumping through hoops to explain away embarrassing situations? Natalie, fortunately, had never deluded herself in such a ridiculous way.

Then she remembered Jordan, and amended the statement: at least she was no longer delusional. Jordan had been a one time thing. Her relationships with Sofia, Liz, Ana, and the rest were at least clearly defined. No hoop-jumping required.

"That makes total sense," Natale said. She grinned. "But what if I do want to touch you?" She flexed the long double-headed dildo. "I bet there's some fun positions we could manage with this thing."

"W-Well," Liz said. "Um. I guess we'll play it by feel."

Natalie's grin widened. She passed over the toy, then laid down. "Alright. Play it by feel. Go ahead, then."

"Sorry?"

"I ravished you," Natalie said. "Now you ravish me."

Normally, Natalie would be more than happy to keep toying with Liz in the active role, but something about her shy embarrassment had Natalie wanting to force her into being a little more proactive. Plus, it let Liz choose how far to go; Natalie was worried about getting carried away.

And for a third reason—as expected, Liz's reaction at being told to 'ravish her' was as cute as she hoped it would be.

"O-Oh," Liz said, her eyes skittering nervously across Natalie's body, then up to her eyes, then away again. "Okay. Yeah. Sure. Um. I can do that. I guess I'll start with ... taking your clothes off?"

"That's usually a good first step," Natalie said teasingly.

Liz crossed her arms. "I'm new to this, okay? Stop bullying me."

"I'm not bullying you," Natalie said. "Believe me, when I do 'bully you', you'll know."

Liz paused, then blushed at the assertion. "Okay. Anyway. Shirt, first." She set aside the toy and crawled over Natalie.

Natalie let Liz strip her down from the waist up. The smaller girl perched on Natalie's lap, a rigid member pressing against her ass, which both of them ignored. Her bra followed. Liz stared down with wide eyes at her exposed chest.

Natalie's smirk grew. "You can touch, if you want. Don't be scared."

Liz tentatively reached out and grabbed Natalie's tits. She squeezed them, then cupped them, then gently tweaked at her nipples, all with the same shy hesitance. Natalie put her hands over Liz's and shivered, the contact more exciting than she'd expected—especially when joined with how Liz's ass was pressed into her cock.