Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 150-159

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the heat of her own cock pressing against her pussy, and Ana was about to claim her—to take her cock virginity, despite that the challenge didn't even require it.

And she had to beg for it?

"Well?" Ana asked.

Natalie hesitated, but Ana made no move to penetrate her. Just kept her hips hovering, her cock poised to slam in and claim her pussy.

She ... needed it.

"Please," Natalie mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Put it in."

"Put what in?"

"My ... cock."

"Where should I put it?"

"Ana. Please."

"Say it."

"Please," Natalie said, face burning. "Put my cock inside my pussy." Her breathing came in loud pants. "I need it." Her hips squirmed side to side, helping Ana rub against her. "I need you to fuck my pussy."

Ana's lips curled up.

"Since you asked so nicely."

She pulled her hips back, then slapped forward, sliding her shaft deep in one smooth, hard motion. Her cock parted Natalie's lips, spreading them open as it stretched her unbelievably wide. Ana's hips slapped all the way down into her own—claiming Natalie. Her back arched as white-hot pleasure flashed through her, completely erasing her thoughts.

Ana was inside her.

Her own cock was inside her.

The realization, combined with the overwhelming feeling of Ana spreading her apart, was a potent cocktail. Natalie felt like she was drowning.

"Look at that," Ana breathed, staring down at where their lower halves were joined. "You took it so well. Or maybe I did? It's my pussy, after all. My body." She chuckled softly. "Maybe I'm the one made for taking big, fat girl dick." Ana leaned forward and kissed Natalie's neck. She pulled back an inch, then slid back in, kissing Natalie's cervix for a second time, gently, but still sending sparks of electricity up her spine. "Now, I'm going to fuck you until you break. Are you ready for that, Natalie?"

In one quick motion, she withdrew her cock, then slammed back down, driving her cock deep in a single hard motion. Then again, and again, quickly establishing a steady rhythm.

Natalie's mind went white, and lewd moans escaped her, noises she couldn't stop if she tried. Ana fucked her as she had promised: hard and mercilessly. Not working into it, but claiming Natalie, her thrusts quick and brutal. Pleasure wracked Natalie at the long-awaited relief, the intense stimulation, and it left her dazed, breathless, a moaning mess as soon as it started.

Ana grunted as she worked her cock in and out of Natalie with loud slaps of flesh. Natalie could only cling to her and cry out, overwhelmed as Ana's lower half worked like a piston, each stroke kissing her cocktip to Natalie's womb. It was unbelievable how amazing it was. Unfairly so. Turning Natalie's brain to mush.

"Fuck," Ana gasped. "This feels so good. Your pussy is gripping my cock so tightly." She panted as she went faster and faster, burying her forehead into Natalie's neck. "And my pussy feels so good. Fuck, I'm so tight." She leaned back up, then gripped Natalie's hips and hiked them up. The new position allowed her to drive her cock even deeper, and her thrusts became faster, harder, rougher.

"Do you like your cock?" Ana asked, holding scalding eye contact with Natalie—something Natalie could barely return, since it felt like her brain was being stirred around with each thrust of Ana's cock. "Do you like it splitting you open? Stretching your pussy wide? I know I do. Fuck, I love it. Your pussy is perfect. My pussy is perfect. When we swap back, do you want to try it out? See how good it feels wrapped around your cock? Because I'll let you, you know. Fair is fair."

How could she so shamelessly taunt Natalie about this mortifying body swap? Sound so genuinely excited by it?

And how did she know it would drive Natalie so crazy? Was she that easy to read?

Ana laughed as she saw how quickly Natalie was falling apart. "You really are a slut for your own cock. You like it that much? You're close, aren't you?"

Natalie shook her head weakly, but the denial was half-hearted, instinctual—trying to save her dignity. But the taunting words weren't helping the heat building in her core. Her head was a mess.

Why did she love being fucked by her own cock so much?

Why did Ana's taunting make her burn like it did?

Ana pounded into her relentlessly, each thrust making Natalie gasp, each hard impact making her more and more aware of how full she was, how Ana's cock seemed to reach places she didn't know could be reached. How was she so skilled at this? Ana's hips were a relentless piston, joining their lower halves with precision and strength that took Natalie apart faster than she could believe.

"You're so fucking tight," Ana groaned. "So, so fucking tight. It's not fair."

Not fair? She was talking about 'unfair'? Natalie could barely believe it, but a tsunami approached that she couldn't resist. Ana had teased her, built her up, and now her body was reaching its limit—in less than a minute after she had entered her. Embarrassingly fast. As if all of this wasn't bad enough, Natalie was going to cum in less than a minute.

Ana fucked her faster, grunting with exertion. "I can feel you squeezing. Go ahead. Cum for me, Nat. Cum all over your own cock. Milk me with your fucktoy. With my fucktoy."

Natalie ... couldn't hold on. She tried to, despite it being against the purpose of this challenge, but Ana's command, the pleasure, the degeneracy of the whole situation came crashing down onto her. She was being fucked by her own cock. Being made a mess of. Taken apart by her teammate, who had no right to be as good at this as she was.

Natalie cried out, a high, keening whine, hands scrambling against bedsheets. Despite her best efforts, her traitorous orgasm crashed into her. Her muscles spasmed, and her pussy clamped down, squeezing Ana's shaft as pleasure wracked her, wringing her insides with heat.

It was overwhelming. All she could do was cling to Ana as she rode the mind-erasing pleasure out. Ana groaned, her rhythm stuttering as she was squeezed by Natalie's pussy, but she kept fucking her, only building her higher.

Then, finally, Natalie's climax petered out, leaving her breathless and gasping. She sagged into the bed, and Ana slowed her relentless pace. She set Natalie's lower half down, then leaned over her, getting her face close—while staying inside.

"See?" Ana whispered. "Look how easy the first one was. Number two is going to be even easier. Wanna know why?"

Her head spinning, Natalie couldn't even begin to guess where Ana was going. So she just dizzily stared at her.

"Because I'm getting close, too," Ana murmured. "And who knows how that fertility potion works? I didn't take any, so maybe I'm still potent." She nibbled Natalie's ear. "So, Natalie. Are you ready for me to fill you up? To pump my fertile seed into your womb? To breed you like the little cock-slut you are?"

"A-Ah—"

The lewd groan escaped her, an instant indictment of what she thought of the words. Her body responded, and her hips arched up to press Ana's cock deeper into her, an instant and shameful truth making it clear: she did want to be bred. She wanted Ana to empty herself into her womb.

The other girl laughed into Natalie's neck. "You're clamping down on me," she murmured. "Your body knows, even if you don't. You want it so badly. You want to breed yourself."

Natalie moaned. All of this was too much. And Ana's taunting was too close to the mark. She couldn't deny how badly she wanted Ana to finish inside her, even knowing what it could lead to. Her rational thoughts had fled entirely. Even the idea of another girl claiming her in that way had Natalie teetering on the edge of a second climax.

Which had been Ana's point. That was why she'd said the second would be even easier. Because she was holding her own climax over Natalie.

"I'll take that as a yes," Ana said, then pulled back, slipping her cock out of Natalie. She flipped her over onto her stomach, then pulled her hips up, lifting Natalie's ass. Natalie's face pressed into the cool sheets, her legs spread for the woman behind her. Face down, ass up. A demeaning position.

Then Ana entered her again, her cock gliding into her already well-fucked pussy. Natalie gasped, holding on to the bedsheets as the other girl began thrusting into her—furiously, no work-up, just raw desire in the way hips met ass with loud smacks.

"Your pussy is so perfect," Ana grunted. "I love it." Ana hunched over her, fucking her from behind with her body weight bearing down on her. "Cock-slut," she grunted. "Pussy-whore. Fertile little breeding cow. You like those words, don't you? I can feel it. The way your pussy is squeezing me, milking me every time I insult you. You're practically begging for my load. And I'll give it to you."

The words made her dizzy. The steady stream of degrading, humiliating filth—why did she love it so much? The dominance Ana was showing. Making it clear Natalie was her subby slut. Nothing more. Her toy. A vessel to pump her cum into. Natalie found her lower half working on its own: slapping her hips back to meet each thrust of Ana's.

Her face burned with shame, and she was just glad she could bury it in the sheets as Ana used her from behind. She shouldn't be turned on by the words, but her body didn't care. And Ana knew how much they affected her, from the way Natalie was bucking back into her, trying to force her cock deeper.

She was right.

Natalie was a slut for her own cock.

Ana fucked her harder, deeper, her hips smacking against Natalie's ass. It felt so good. Mind-erasing. White-hot. Natalie whimpered, and she could feel her second climax rising, threatening to sweep her away. Her second, before Ana even had her first?

"I can feel it," Ana said, her breath coming in gasps. "You're getting close. I am too. Your pussy is amazing. It's squeezing down so hard."

Natalie couldn't hold on. The heat was too intense. Ana's body pressed against her, and her thick cock filling her was all it took.

Her orgasm hit like a sledgehammer.

"A-Ah," Natalie cried out, voice muffled by the bedsheets. Her muscles locked up, and her body was wracked with shudders as her muscles seized. Her pussy squeezed down on Ana's cock as waves of pleasure crashed through her, and she couldn't think. Couldn't speak. Only bask in the ecstasy of Ana stretching her out.

She waited for Ana to let go, to finally get her reward, but the other girl didn't. Natalie whined and thrust into her, desperately trying to force her over the edge, but Ana held on. She kept her rhythm, plowing Natalie through her second orgasm.

Her climax faded with dismay. She had wanted to be filled up. It wasn't fair.

"There's two," Ana grunted. "Now, give me three."

Ana renewed her pace. Natalie's body was still hypersensitive, but she didn't care—because she understood what Ana's game was. She had held off, knowing that cumming inside Natalie would throw her over the edge—draw an instant back-to-back third climax. Natalie whimpered, her face pressed into the mattress, and she tried to push her hips back against Ana's, meeting her thrusts. Natalie was exhausted from her two climaxes, but she couldn't stop. She needed more. Needed Ana to finish inside. So badly she couldn't believe it. That she'd already cum twice didn't matter.

"That's right," Ana cooed. "Good slut. Take my cock. I know how much you want it. To have your fertile womb stuffed full." Ana's breathing came faster. "And ... here it is. Here it comes. Just for you, Natalie. For being a good girl. My good girl."

Ana groaned, and Natalie's eyes widened as she felt Ana's cock throbbing inside her. The other girl's hips jerked forward, slapping hard into Natalie's ass. She froze there, gripping hard on Natalie's waist as her cock swelled, her hot girl dick somehow filling Natalie even further—in an imminent warning.

Then Ana came. Ana whined, back arching and hips straining forward as she splashed her thick load straight into Natalie's unprotected pussy. Natalie's eyes rolled back, and her body spasmed. It was happening. Ana was pumping her full. Breeding her. She could feel the cum splashing into her, coating her womb, and her pathetic body reacted: a third and final orgasm swept through her, milking out Ana's cock, wanting more. Natalie cried out, her toes curling, her hands scrambling at the bedsheets.

"There you go," Ana gasped. "Milk my cock. Take it all, like a good breeding slut. Take your fucking cock!"

Natalie writhed beneath Ana. She was lost, swept away in a torrent of pleasure. The heat, the sensations, the feeling of Ana's cum filling her. It was too much. She felt like she was going crazy—the pleasure erasing who she was.

Finally, when her climax left her, Natalie sagged into the bed, unable to form coherent thoughts.

Ana stayed on top of her for a good minute, breasts pressed into Natalie's back, her cock pulsing inside her pussy. Then she withdrew, her cock slipping out of Natalie, and rolled over, panting hard as she came down from her own peak.

The two of them lay there.

Then, panting, Ana forced herself to prop up onto an elbow. "Don't think we're done," she grunted. "We're only halfway there. Three of six. Get over here. It's your turn to be on top."

4.47 - ❤ Swapped XIV & XV

Despite having her brain turned to mush, Natalie wasn't finished. She hadn't had enough of Ana's cock. She could hide behind the excuse that they were on a time limit, and that the challenge called for them to be as frantic and indulgent in their lust as possible, but Natalie was past that. The truth was that she was barely paying attention to the challenge. She just wanted to be fucked. Over and over. Until she'd had her fill, which might be never.

She shakily pushed herself up, then climbed onto Ana and straddled the other girl's thighs. Ana's cock, slick with lewd juices, stuck up in the air, her earlier climax doing nothing to quell its stiffness.

Why did the sight make her so dizzy? A throbbing, eight-inch shaft, jutting out from between Ana's thighs, glistening with wetness. Natalie bit her lip. It wasn't the obscenity of seeing a cock covered in sex juices that made it such a striking sight. It was the cock itself. Something about its hard, angry features surrounded by plush curves drove her wild. Natalie was starting to understand Jordan's enthusiasm. Girl cock was just too enticing.

"It's a little egotistical," Ana murmured, gripping herself at the base and wiggling her thick member, "to look at yourself like that, Natalie."

"S-Shut up."

She scooted up Ana's thighs, then grabbed Ana's cock and pushed it against her stomach. It pulsed, hot and sticky, against her skin. She swallowed and shifted her hips side to side, rubbing the other girl's slick-coated shaft against herself.

It felt lewder, somehow, being on top. Taking control. Before, Ana had used her, taking pleasure from Natalie's body. But now, Natalie was using Ana. Using her own cock. The last excuse she could possibly have—the last line to cross—would be penetrating herself. Pulling her hips up, lining Ana's cock, then sliding down. There would be no excuses if Natalie did everything herself.

And yet, Natalie lifted her hips. She positioned herself above Ana's length. Ana's slick cock-tip pressed into her pussy. Cum covered both their thighs, providing a lewd lubricant. She wiggled back and forth, digging Ana a half-inch in, spreading herself.

She ... shouldn't.

Right?

There was a difference between letting Ana slap into her, letting the other girl use her, and doing it herself. Any last shreds of her dignity would be lost.

But she couldn't stop.

She wanted to feel Ana's cock spread her apart. She wanted it so badly. She almost didn't have a choice in the matter.

Natalie lowered her hips.

Ana's cock spread her open, slowly, and the instant, overwhelming pressure of it sliding in made her groan. Her head spun as she sank further and further, stretching her pussy wide as Ana's huge cock spread her apart.

It was almost too much. She hadn't recovered from her earlier climaxes, and her body was still sensitive. But she couldn't resist. She wanted this. Needed it.

She lowered herself until she was fully sitting in Ana's lap, the other girl's hard cock pulsing inside her. She placed a hand against her stomach and imagined she could feel Ana's shaft bulging her outward. She certainly felt big enough for it. It was unbelievable how full she felt.

Her hips started to move of their own accord, rocking up and down, sliding Ana's weapon around inside her. Ana moaned, and she grabbed two handfuls of Natalie's ass as Natalie started to move faster, bouncing into her lap with loud smacks. In a lust-filled haze, Natalie rode her teammate's cock, being filled, and stretched, and pleasured in ways she didn't know was possible. Her hypersensitivity from her earlier climaxes left her a shuddering mess, but she couldn't stop.

Natalie rode her. Rode Ana, rode herself. Both. Neither. It didn't matter. She fucked the girl beneath her, motions becoming frantic, caring only about the cock inside her. Soon, she fell forward, burying her face in the other girl's neck, brain quickly turning back to mush.

"That's it," Ana breathed, hugging Natalie as she humped atop her. "It feels good, doesn't it? Really good. So go ahead. Give in. It's what you're made for. Taking this cock. There's no shame in admitting it."

Natalie nodded into Ana's neck, hips still bouncing.

"It feels good for me, too. Your tight little pussy gripping my cock. My pussy," she emphasized, "gripping my cock. I can feel every inch of you. Of me. Of my tight, fuckable body. And you're doing so well with it. Look at my hips, working up and down. Fucking yourself. You couldn't stop if you wanted to, could you?"

Natalie moaned, her eyes shut tight as she bounced in Ana's lap, her hips rising and falling, Ana's slick, sticky cock thrusting in and out. It was too much. The words, the sensations, the heat of Ana's skin and the bucking hips of the girl beneath her.

"Do you wanna know why you can't stop?" Ana whispered, lips brushing Natalie's ear. "Do you wanna know why your hips are moving on their own?"

Natalie mutely shook her head. She didn't want to hear, even if she knew the answer.

"Because you're a horny, slutty cock-whore," Ana answered anyway. "A dirty, depraved girl. You can't stop fucking me because you love this. Love having your own cock inside you. Love riding me. Love the way your cock stretches your pussy out, the way my cum is dripping out, even now, as you fuck me. This is what you were made for. Getting your slutty holes filled."

Natalie trembled atop Ana, incapable of responding, both of them thrusting into each other.

"You're not gonna deny it?" Ana murmured into her ear. "You gave up faster than I thought." She laughed. "Not that denying it would help. Your body doesn't lie like your mouth does. I can feel the truth. The way you're clenching down on me. Trying to milk your next load out. Even if you won't admit it, your body will. You're a whore begging to be bred, and that's all you are, Natalie."

"A-Ah-"

"And you're about to cum for me," Ana groaned, grabbing Natalie's waist and thrusting up to meet her, her cock sinking in, the tip hitting her cervix and sending jolts of electricity up her spine. "Already. You're gonna cum all over your cock. Again."

"I'm—" Natalie tried to get the words out, but failed. She felt her fourth orgasm rising. It was too much. The sensation washing her thoughts away. She was helpless, a slave to her needs.

"Go ahead. Cum for me, Natalie. Cum all over your fucking cock. Fill yourself up. Make a mess of yourself. You have my permission."