Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 150-159

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sagged into Ana, quickly losing herself to the pleasure. Her movements became jerky as she drowned in the sensation. Ana took over where Natalie started to falter, gripping Natalie's waist and slamming her down onto her thick, pulsing cock, the tip burying in her deepest parts, electrifying Natalie with each impact—driving her higher and higher. The bed beneath them rocked, mattress springs creaking with their frantic rutting.

"Come on, Nat. I can feel it. You're ready to breed yourself, aren't you?"

"Y-Yes," Natalie gasped, the words coming out unheeded. "Gonna fill myself up." It was the only thought left in her head as she humped into Ana. "I'm gonna pump my pussy full." She didn't care anymore—not about her words or her actions. Only that Ana didn't stop.

"You are. Like a good girl. We'll gonna make sure it takes, this time."

"I-It will," Natalie whined into Ana's neck, gasping with each thrust. "I can feel it. It'll take."

"Then let's be sure," Ana said, moving faster, slapping her hips into Natalie, the sound echoing through the room. "Fill your pussy up. Do it. Cum inside yourself. Pump your tight little pussy full of cum."

Natalie whined into Ana's shoulder, brain going fuzzy.

"I can't do it for you," Ana grunted. "This is your cock. You'll need to do it. So go ahead. Finish for yourself."

"I-It's..." She wanted to join in the lewd talk, to encourage Ana and play into the situation like her partner so enthusiastically was, but she couldn't string words together. She tried and failed to surface a coherent thought.

"I-I-" Natalie gasped.

"You want it, don't you?"

"I-I...I..."

"Make it happen. It's so close."

Natalie could feel the truth of that statement. Ana's own climax, rapidly approaching, her words starting to come out in gasps.

Feeling Ana start to swell, that imminent arrival she'd been desperately waiting for, Natalie forced her hips up, until Ana's cock nearly slipped out—then slapped back down, hard, sheathing Ana. Her ass slapped against the other girl's hips, and her thick, cum-covered cock speared into her, sinking all the way in.

The feeling was, finally, too much. She cried out, her pussy clamping down. Her climax rushed through her, and her arms and legs locked up, fingers and toes curling in ecstasy. She clenched in place and buried her face into Ana's neck. She couldn't speak. Couldn't think. Only writhe and tremble, her pussy milking Ana's cock, urging the other girl to fill her.

Was it enough? For her reward? It had to be.

It was. With her cock being milked by Natalie's orgasm, Ana's climax followed: she whined, her back arching upward, their breasts pressing together as Ana hugged her close.

She was dimly aware of the warmth, deep inside her. Pulsing. Throbbing. Splashing. Ana's hot, sticky cum filling her, adding to the load before it. Pleasure coursed through Natalie, mind-erasing in its intensity.

Ana's hands slid up her back, pulling her in tighter, trapping her there, keeping her impaled as she pumped Natalie full. Spurt after spurt. More and more.

"Filling you up," Ana moaned, her breath hot. "Filling your dirty pussy. Every drop. Won't waste a single bit." The words seemed to be more for Ana's own sake, now, no longer taunting Natalie as she basked in her own pleasure. "Good, good girl. Good, slutty girl. That's it. Keep fucking yourself. Milking me. Don't stop. It's so good."

Natalie was glad, at least, that she wasn't the only one lost in the sensation. She clung to Ana just as Ana did her, their bodies shaking against each other, both of them struggling not to drift away in ecstasy.

Then, finally, they came down.

The two of them lay there for a time. Ana's arms stayed around her, holding her tight.

"So ... good," Ana murmured.

Natalie was spent, exhausted, her entire body sore, and her mind a puddle.

"But not done," Ana groaned. "Two more. We've got two more."

Ana rolled over, spinning both of them around so that Natalie, previously mounting the other girl, was now pinned into the bed. Her legs instinctively wrapped around Ana's waist, tugging the other girl in, keeping her still-twitching cock inside. She didn't want it to leave. Maybe ever.

"Two more," Ana muttered, lifting herself up—sliding her cock through Natalie's sensitive reaches—then slapping back down with a loud smack. Ana's hips started to move.

Already?

No rest. Ana wasn't done with her. And while Natalie was tired and sore, her body didn't care; it was ecstatic, even, to be going already. She wanted more. Her own hips joined Ana's in their eager motions, thrusting back into her, stirring Ana's cock around.

Natalie clung to Ana, her hips lifting, rocking, and grinding as Ana started to pump. Started fucking Natalie's pussy through two loads of her own cum.

There were still two more?

There were only two more?

Two more, without losing her mind. Could she, even?

She guessed she would find out.

4.48 - Challenge Complete

Natalie lay in a sweaty mess, panting, reeling, and shaking. Ana gasped to her side, equally out of breath, her hand resting against her forehead, red hair damp and sticking to her skin.

Six times. Ana had coaxed out six mind-blowing orgasms from her, and now, just in time, they were done. Which was good. Because Natalie couldn't take any more. She was spent, a used, sweat-soaked mess, her thighs sticky with her own juices.

It was a haze. She remembered the white-hot pleasure, and her own mindless need, but it had all melted into a sludge. She could barely remember what she'd said and done, beyond her pathetic begging, and the overwhelming need for Ana to finish inside. To be bred.

The reality of that was starting to crash down. Both the words given in her moments of pleasure, but also the real reality. Pregnancy. Would the potion work? Natalie had drank a dose, of course, earlier, but with them having swapped bodies, who knew how the potion would interact? And if something did happen, was it Ana's body that had been impregnated? It was her body that had a womb full of cum, not Natalie's.

What a mess.

"We did it," Ana groaned. "Look." She gestured limply to the side, where the six faded gemstones had turned bright pink. Filled with orgasmic energy—or however the hell this challenge worked. Natalie's tattoo glowed softly, a similar color. Fading as time passed. It had been brightest when she'd been cumming.

"It better have been worth it," Natalie panted back.

Yeah. Right. As if she hadn't been thrusting herself up and down because she had needed to filled, and rather, they'd simply been finishing the challenge. After the eagerness she'd begged Ana to degrade her with, she really ought not to be clinging to that excuse anymore. Then again, maybe it was because of that submission that Natalie needed to reclaim what shreds of dignity she could.

Ana groaned, then pushed herself into a sitting position. Natalie envied her resolve. She tried to do the same, then fell back into the bed, head spinning. She was as exhausted as back during that first session with Jordan—except receiving that monster took a lot more than giving it. Again, she had a newfound respect for Jordan. She was one tough girl.

Ana held a hand out, and she helped tug Natalie so she was sitting cross-legged. Slowly, her physical faculties returned.

The two of them shared a look.

Ana leaned forward and kissed Natalie's cheek. "You did great," she murmured. "You were amazing. But did I go too far?"

Of anything Ana could have done or said at that moment, nothing would have mortified Natalie more. She might have blushed less furiously if Ana had deliberately kept degrading her, even after the moment had passed.

Natalie hastily climbed off the bed, face scarlet. Ana watched her, her look of concern only deepening Natalie's—Natalie's what? Her mortification? Whatever the squirming mess of emotions inside her was. She had said some things, and been spoken to, in a way that she hadn't fully come to terms with. Had Ana gone too far? Natalie had hardly asked her to stop—and the words had been very effective. And Natalie herself liked to get a little rude during the act, even carried away at times, so she didn't blame Ana for that, either.

But 'fertile breeding cow'? That was ... a lot. To be called. Especially when Natalie preferred being in control.

"I'm good," Natalie said, preempting Ana's next words. "I promise." Whatever was going on with her, it was firmly her own issue—something she needed to think about. "We should, uh, get cleaned up, right?"

Ana gave her a doubtful look, but decided not to press. She stood, and at the mess of cum and sticky juices covering her lap, thighs, and cock, Natalie glanced away. It was a bit of a comically bashful reaction, considering what they'd just done.

Since when was Natalie such a disaster around girls? It wasn't fair how Ana could do this to her. Cluelessness, shamelessness, and the persistent embarrassment of a bodyswap—that was what it took, apparently.

Natalie forcefully—if wobbly-legged—strode over to their belongings, then pulled out two vials of cleaning liquid. She tossed one to Ana, and the two of them popped their respective containers open. A quick freshening-up later, the filth of their encounter was mostly scrubbed away. The bedsheets, though, were ruined: a dark stain surrounded the entire center, their copious sweat, juices, and cum drenching it. Even by her standards, the stark imprint of their wild session was enough to make her face turn red.

"I need to apologize," Ana started—but Natalie cut her off.

"No, seriously. Don't."

Ana paused. "Not for calling you a fertile breeding cow," she said smoothly, some amusement in her voice. "For something else."

"Uh."

"Finishing inside."

"I didn't say no to that, either," Natalie mumbled. They were really having this discussion? "And maybe you should have thought about that during? It's a bit late."

"I did think of it in the moment," Ana said. "But your pussy felt too good. It compromised my judgment."

How could she say things like that with a straight face?

"Specifically, I mean that we need to end this challenge early," Ana continued. "I got carried away and disregarded the consequences, and so I apologize for that. But we can't actually risk pregnancy, low as the odds are."

Oh.

That was what she meant?

And it was a valid concern. Or, somewhat of one. The potion was probably still active. But who knew?

End the challenge early, though? Even if not for the concern Ana had brought up, Natalie wasn't all that against the idea.

"That's fine with me," Natalie said. "I'm worried about the next combat, anyway. I'm feeling a bit ... wobbly-legged, and the second fight was closer than I'd like. So maybe it's for the best if we call it."

She was also worried about the next sex challenge, too. The dungeon was offering progressively more difficult rooms, and if it had gone from blowjob to six-orgasm fuck marathon, Natalie was a bit terrified to see what the third would be—if there was indeed a third.

And, truthfully, her head was a bit jumbled. She didn't think going farther with Ana—if there even was 'going farther' compared to what they'd done—was smart. They were already going way too fast, even if they were aiming for a casual relationship.

And Natalie didn't know what the two of them were. Was it a casual relationship? Teammates with benefits? The two of them were still a huge question mark. They hardly knew each other. That was, again, one of the reasons Natalie had been so out-of-sorts.

So, in short, Natalie was more than okay with leaving, even if not for the pregnancy issue.

"So," Ana said. "Raid the three reward rooms as fast as we can, then leave? I'm not sure if there's a grace period on the potion, but it's better we get to it as soon as possible."

"It's probably not an issue," Natalie said. "I took it, and I doubt swapping bodies cleared potion effects from both of us. At worst, it swapped the potion. So one of us has it active, whether it's you or me, which means we're both safe." Never mind how willingly she'd believed otherwise while begging for Ana to fill her up. And, to be fair, she wasn't completely certain it worked like that. It was the dungeon. Anything could happen. Maybe it had revoked the effect entirely. "But better safe than sorry," she amended. "So that sounds like a plan."

Ana nodded. "This whole thing was a lot of work," she said musingly. "I almost thought we wouldn't make it. There were only seconds left before we got you to your sixth. Something that took that much effort, I'm expecting our best reward yet."

"I don't even want to guess." This had been the most intense challenge they'd gotten, including Liz's ride, so did that mean they'd get something even more insane than usual? The odds seemed high, but Natalie's heart couldn't take much more. The last item had been a spellcasting mana-boosting buttplug. What was 'up' from there?

But they didn't have any time to dawdle. Natalie—Ana's body—had four hot loads stuffed inside her womb, and they ought to solve that as quickly as possible. Even if it likely didn't need solving.

So, scooping up her items, Natalie set off for the first of the loot doors.

4.49 - Reunion

Their rewards didn't come out of a chest. Instead, in each room, a single item was laid atop a pedestal. Since she and Ana were on a time limit—and this time, of their own irresponsible creation—they scanned the area for traps, grabbed their loot, and moved to the next room. There would be time to identify the items after they'd returned to the dungeon proper, and more importantly, taken a dose of the infertility potion.

So despite her curiosity, she purposefully didn't inspect the items, knowing they would distract her, sure to be the typical brand of ridiculousness. Though she couldn't help but note their appearances: an ink vial, a necklace, and an arrow with a pink metal tip.

The third reward room had an exit into a familiar-looking hallway, which hosted a ladder up and a door leading deeper into the series of challenges. Which meant the event wasn't over; they could go deeper if they wanted. That revelation made her resolve waver. Maybe they should continue. The rewards were amazing. She had hoped the challenge would conclude naturally, so the decision would be out of her hands.

But the two of them had laid out their reasoning for wanting to leave early, and a fundamental rule of dungeoneering was to not get too greedy. There was always more loot to dig up, more challenges to take on. Greedy delvers rarely made it to the higher levels. Oftentimes, they didn't make it back to the surface. Good judgment needed to prevail.

So, sharing a look with Ana, Natalie nodded, then ascended the exit ladder. It was awkward with all their recently gained loot, and especially with her enormous two-handed hammer, but not so tricky she couldn't manage it.

The ladder led into an opening in the ceiling, and the light from below faded as she, with difficulty, climbed higher and higher. Ana followed beneath her.

It took a while, with Natalie even working up a sweat, before something happened—though it wasn't them reaching the top. Instead, without warning, the entire wall, ladder included, bucked, as if something gigantic had hit the stone and rattled the ascension shaft. Natalie was sent tumbling backwards, and instead of hitting the other side of the wall, she passed through open air, then started plummeting down a smooth, angled passageway.

She cursed as she tumbled downward, losing grip on her items as she went head-over-heels in the darkness. Her elbows, knees, and head banged every available surface. For a long minute—probably faster, but the aggravating descent didn't feel like it—Natalie simply tumbled, desperately trying to get her bearings as she unceremoniously barreled through the exit chute.

The rude passageway spat her out from the ceiling, and Natalie slammed into the ground—and not gently, either. She was a level-two tank, so a mundane fall from that height wasn't incapacitating, but that said, it wasn't pleasant. Tougher than most people or not, hurtling from the ceiling into hard tiles would leave a few bruises, come morning.

Scrambling to her feet—there was no time to lie on the floor and groan in displeasure—Natalie realized something felt strange about her body. Something had changed while she'd been falling. She was too disoriented, and worried about her immediate safety, to make the obvious conclusion why.

Natalie scanned the room to make sure there weren't monsters, then, hearing Ana tumbling down above her, rushed over to catch her. Their team's mage didn't have the physical durability she did. Hitting the ground at that speed might actually hurt her.

Natalie got in position just in time, catching Ana as she barreled from the ceiling. The thin woman landed in her arms with an 'oof', her breath taken as she slammed into Natalie's grip. It wasn't a perfect catch, but much better than hitting the ground at full speed.

For a moment, Ana blinked up at her—and Natalie at the mage, also caught off guard. Because it was Ana, cradled inside her arms. As in, Ana. In her own body. And just as oddly, wearing her flimsy mage's robes, barely concealing her modesty. She'd come out of the shaft fully dressed.

And so was she herself, Natalie realized. Their descent had not only given them their bodies back, but their armor and items, too.

Then, with the frantic exit from the challenge room calming down, Natalie was able to focus on another thing that felt strange.

She stiffened in realization.

"It's still inside me," Natalie hissed at the woman in her arms. "You didn't take it out?!"

Ana tilted her head. It took her a second to understand.

"Oh," Ana said. "My weapon."

"Don't call it that," Natalie growled. "And you left it inside me. Seriously?"

"We were in a rush," Ana said matter-of-factly. "And I forgot. You could have remembered, too."

"How do you forget this thing is inside you? It's huge."

And that was while it was just sitting there. Now that Natalie had enough of her bearings to understand what she was feeling, she couldn't focus on anything besides the way she was being stretched around the toy. Ana's squirming and pained moans while it had been going in made a lot more sense, now: it felt even bigger than it looked. She'd been walking around with this the entire time? Even during combat?

"You'd be surprised what you can adapt to," Ana said simply. "And, thank you for the catch, but please set me down."

Natalie set the smaller woman on her feet. It was weird looking down at her again; she had grown used to being shorter than she was.

Ana adjusted her robes, reclaiming some of her modesty. It really was a revealing piece of equipment. "And, I will need my weapon back," she commented. "Sooner than later. So ..."

Oh, heavens. She did, didn't she? The plug felt huge just sitting there, much less when she would have to pull it out. At least, Natalie supposed, she had the advantage of being stretched out in advance. Ana hadn't had any such preparation.

Natalie started to mentally brace for that, but crashing noises coming from above interrupted them. Both their heads snapped up.

"A quick reunion with our team?" Ana asked, looking in vague interest at the exit chute. "Or monsters?"

Natalie scooped up her hammer, ready for the worst—but it turned out to be the former. A blur of white hair rocketed out of the tunnel. Sofia.

Annoyingly, the woman twisted in the air, then landed feet-first in a crouch. She uncoiled herself in the next instant, rapier drawn, aimed at Natalie and Ana in a deadly pose. She didn't look perturbed by the violent tumble in the slightest.