Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 170-179

Story Info
A Futanari LitRPG focused on romance and dungeon diving.
14.3k words
4.87
5.8k
14

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.10 - ❤ Plant Magic IV

Natalie slid into the tight, squeezing plant-pussy. The texture was unusual, strange, but still: it was a hole. A hot, wet, slippery hole for her to use. In her current state, she didn't care beyond that. Her hips jerked forward, pushing deeper, and then again, and again, picking up speed. Squelching filled the air as she rutted into the hole Camille had given her. She moaned loudly, hips gyrating without conscious thought, her mouth falling open as she panted with pleasure.

Camille seemed surprised by her enthusiasm. She watched, wide-eyed, as the vine engulfed Natalie's cock, bulging with each thrust.

"How does it feel?" Camille asked, her attention flickering between Natalie's face and the lewd sight down lower, as if she couldn't decide which to focus on.

"Good," Natalie moaned. "Amazing."

The tight plant-pussy gripped her like a vice, the slippery walls caressing her as she pistoned into it. And across her body, other vines were still teasing, squeezing and tickling and fondling her breasts, her legs, her arms. Two rubbed into her pussy and asshole, but not threatening entry, just playing.

"You like it?" Camille breathed.

Natalie nodded frantically. Camille hopped off the sink and approached Natalie, leaning in close, putting her face in front of Natalie's. Her voice came as a breathy whisper.

"Well, then, what about this?"

One of the vines pressed into Natalie's pussy, no longer just rubbing. It wiggled itself against her, teasing penetration. Natalie's hips bucked forward in silent permission—in silent begging.

Camille grinned at the response, then leaned forward and kissed Natalie. At the same time, the vine pushed into her. Natalie moaned into Camille's mouth as she was spread open. Her cock, her pussy, and her mouth, all claimed by the woman at once.

And somehow—despite how amazing the bumpy tightness was, or the thick girth spreading her—the kiss might have been what got her the most. Camille's lips were soft, hesitant despite everything she was doing to Natalie. Natalie pried her mouth open and pressed her tongue in, happy to take charge in the small way she could. Her cock twitched, throbbing within the tight confines of the vines. The mage made a little noise, then started kissing her back earnestly, her brief reservations dispelled.

They kept that way for a while, kissing, as Natalie thrust into her hole. Her hips jerked faster and faster, fucking the vine-pussy. She moaned and gasped, which Camille gleefully swallowed. Her partner seemed to love the way Natalie wasn't able to help her reactions, the way she was giving into the pleasure without shame.

"How about a third?" Camille panted, her mouth pulling away, a trail of saliva bridging their lips. Making it clear what she meant, a vine started pushing into her ass, rubbing around, starting to spread that tight hole.

Natalie had no objection. She nodded frantically.

Camille kissed her again. Natalie's asshole was spread, the thick vine plunging inside. Natalie's moans were, like the ones before it, swallowed by the mage's mouth. She tried to meet the kiss, to respond, but could only gasp as the vine in her ass pushed deeper. The one in her pussy wiggled and squirmed just as eagerly. Both her assailants slid in and out as she kept humping into the plant-flesh covering her cock.

It was too much. Three points of attack—four, considering Camille's kiss. Natalie could only take so much.

"Getting close?" Camille laughed into her lips. "Honestly, I'm impressed you're still going, stud." She kissed Natalie's jaw, then her neck, before bringing her lips to Natalie's ear. "Go ahead, then. You can cum for me. You have my permission."

Her hips jerked desperately. She was on the brink. Just a little bit more.

"Come on. Do it."

Natalie moaned. Underneath her clothes, vines twisted and massaged her body. Her entire body was slick with their secretions. But even those were just a distraction—she could only focus on the hole milking her cock, the two vines claiming either of her holes. And Camille, her face so close to Natalie's, her tits pressed into her side and her hands on her hips. Murmuring. Taunting.

"Do it," Camille repeated, her voice breathy and soft. "For me?"

The pressure broke. With a final thrust, Natalie cried out, shoving deep and bulging vine-flesh outward. Pleasure flooded her as she came. The vine-hole squeezed, sucking on her tip, drawing out her cum, while the other two kept moving, dragging her orgasm out by plunging into her two tight holes. Her cock spasmed, twitching, emptying with jerk after jerk. She came, and came, and came.

And eventually, she slowed, and then stopped, panting. The plant-pussy slipped from her with a squelch. Cum poured from its green lips. With a gesture from Camille, it hovered up between the two of them. Sparing a smirk for Natalie, Camille slipped her two middle fingers into the vine-pussy, then pulled them out, showing off the dripping white.

"All for me?" Camille murmured.

Camille brought the fingers to her lips, and Natalie's breath caught. Camille didn't stop; she stuck them into her mouth, sucking the lewd substance off. Her eyes sparkled. Then she leaned into the green pussy and slipped her tongue in, exploring the hole Natalie had so thoroughly used. She pulled back and grinned at Natalie, then opened her mouth to display the load she'd extracted from the used hole.

"It's delicious. Want a taste?"

Before Natalie could answer one way or another, Camille kissed her. Groaning, Natalie opened her mouth, and the salty taste of cum flooded her. Camille pushed it in, tongue slipping around her own. Natalie moaned and accepted. Her just-finished cock twitched, already filling with blood, ready to go a second time.

Which Camille, when she finally parted from Natalie, admired. "Naughty girl. Hard from your own taste?" Her hand wrapped around Natalie's cock, giving her a few quick strokes. "Good to see you're not a one-and-done. We've got a lot of playing left." She kissed Natalie on the cheek, and her vine spell finally faded—having lasted far longer than it should have. Another obvious influence of Natalie's class.

Natalie regained her footing, the vines slipping from her clothing and burrowing into tile, vanishing into nothingness. Her legs trembled from the intense orgasm Camille had pulled from her. She felt empty without the two thick vines filling her. Being attacked from three points at once had been—well, a lot.

"So," Camille said. "Your illusions. What've you learned in the past few weeks?"

Honestly? In regards to this? Lewd applications? Not much. But each of her abilities had seen upgrades—and she was excited to see how they reacted under this kind of environment.

5.11 - ❤ Clone

Before Natalie made any moves to experiment with her illusions, she stalked toward Camille, who, eyes widening, backpedaled—probably because of the expression on Natalie's face.

"Woah. Wait. What?"

Natalie grabbed the mage's hips and pushed them into the wall, not so gently. Keeping her pinned there, she leaned forward until her lips hovered an inch from Camille's. The girl quaked in place, amusingly easy to make react. She panted hot air onto Natalie's mouth.

"Don't worry," Natalie murmured. "Just wanted to kiss. Not mad at how rough you were, or anything."

Camille laughed, a breathy exhalation. She didn't protest as Natalie finished closing the gap. They shared a long, lingering kiss that got more heated as it went. When Natalie broke off, she looked at the girl with half-lidded eyes, feeling warm, and also a bit smug.

"You sure act confident," Natalie said. "But it's not hard to turn that around. It's all an act."

Camille swallowed, eyes flickering across her face. Natalie was close enough to feel the pounding of her heart. Her tits were pressed up against the other girl's, her knee teasing between her legs.

"Not sure what you mean," Camille said breathily.

"You're trembling."

"Allegedly."

Natalie laughed. She eased off the other woman. The feigned bravado was pretty cute.: the funny mix of confidence and vulnerability that showed as soon as Natalie put a little pressure on.

"Alright," Natalie said. "Let's do this. Illusion training. Where should I start? With who?"

"Tess?"

"Weren't you the one saying that was weird?"

"Yeah. But aren't you two girlfriends now? I've seen you around."

"It's just a casual thing. We're not girlfriends."

Camille snorted. "A 'casual thing'. You have a lot of those, don't you?"

"Not that many."

"You're fucking half our class."

"Not even."

"Your entire team. Plus me. And several others around campus."

"I'm—" She paused. She'd been about to say, 'I'm not fucking my entire team, or you', but that was more of a semantics argument. "Whatever. But Tess? You really think we should?"

"Mm," Camille said. "Actually, I've got a better idea. Use me."

"You?"

"That way, we can test some things." She grinned. "Like how accurate it is. Assuming you haven't been peeping on me." She fiddled with her uniform's neckline, teasing it lower. "I've got a birthmark. Think magic will keep things accurate?"

From memory, Tess's naked image had been pretty realistic to the real thing, so she assumed so. But this was a great way to confirm it. "Huh. Okay, sure."

Several weeks of training meant she didn't need her hammer to form the spell. Plus, lewd uses of her abilities had always come more naturally than real ones. She threw in an [Empower] to help, which, again, she recognized as a waste of carnal energy, but she was allowed some inefficiencies. She'd be making up the points with Camille.

Light swirled and solidified in front of them, forming an exact replica of Camille. With one difference: the mage was nude, her body fully exposed, not an inch of fabric anywhere. The image blinked down at herself, then jolted, her hands shooting up to cover her tits and between her legs. She blushed furiously.

"Wait. Why is she doing that?" Camille asked. "Blushing like that?"

The image stood there, red-faced, but didn't reply. Camille stepped forward and poked her on the shoulder. To both of their surprises, Camille-Two's—or, Natalie guessed, Cam for short—skin indented where Camille pressed, and Cam took a step back in protest. She glared at Camille, rubbing her shoulder, while awkwardly still trying to keep her body covered up.

"I can touch her?" Camille exclaimed. "You can do that?"

"Didn't know until just now." She'd had suspicions that was where the ability was headed, though. "Leveled up. Came with a boost, I guess."

Fortunately, Camille bought the explanation without question. Or rather, she was too focused on their new arrival. Cam. Herself.

"Yeah, that's my birthmark, sure enough," Camille said, tracing a finger across the lower left side of Cam's stomach. "So unless you really have been spying on me in the shower ..."

"Peeping is your thing, not mine," Natalie said dryly.

"Then yeah, it predicts our bodies. Which is kinda crazy." She paused. "And, wait, if we can touch her, then can't you ..." she turned to Natalie and blushed furiously, not finishing the sentence.

Fuck her.

For some reason, Natalie also blushed, though she didn't know why. Camille was already prepared to throw herself at Natalie, so why would the idea of fucking a fake illusion be more flustering than the real thing?

Camille quickly recovered, turning back to the illusory image. "She reacts, though. That's interesting too. You aren't doing it, right? Controlling her?"

"Nope."

Camille poked Cam on the shoulder a second time, and the illusion glared at her in return. She laughed and slapped the girl on the ass, who jumped and retreated further.

"That's not how you see me, is it? All nervous and blushing? Why is she so fidgety?"

"Definitely not," Natalie said. "But, I dunno, I'd figure it's the illusion predicting your personality. Maybe this is what you would do, in this situation. Appearing randomly, naked, in front of yourself and me."

Camille humphed at that, but after consideration, said, "Honestly, I guess I would be a bit out of it. Anyone would." She laughed and stepped forward, cradling Cam's cheeks in both hands. "Come on, relax, girl. You're about to have so much fun." She pecked the illusion on the lips, surprising both—uh, herself? The clone?—and Natalie. Camille even tugged back on her lower lip, squeezing the girl's ass as she did so. The illusion made her first noise: a groan of pleasure.

Camille pulled away, grinning ear-to-ear—obviously not put off at the fact she'd just groped herself. "That's really something. And—hey, are you hard because of that?"

Natalie looked down to see that, yes, she had sprouted an erection at the show Camille had put on. Natalie shrugged.

"Guess I am."

Camille laughed. "Well, she's our guinea pig for the day. So, go check her out." Camille bit her lip, seeming excited. "I'm not so much a skank I'll let you fuck me our first time, but what's a little fun with illusions, right?"

5.12 - ❤ Clone Fucking

"Sooo ..." Camille said. "What'd'you think? Do you like her tits?"

"They're your tits," Natalie said dryly, gently prying the illusion's hands off of her breasts—which she only made a token effort to stop. Natalie marveled at the physical sensation, at being able to interact with an illusion of hers. And more than that, that she could, apparently, make realistic, corporeal clones of whoever she wanted. The implications of that were ... rather staggering. "What, fishing for compliments?"

"I'd never be so shameless," Camille said. "But they're cute, aren't they? Right? You like them?"

Natalie laughed. She squeezed them experimentally, rolling Cam's nipples between thumb and forefinger. Cam shuddered, biting her lip and staring at her expectantly, eyes flicking between her and Camille. It was honestly a bit surreal, groping an imaginary person. At least, despite Cam's apparent embarrassment, the illusion was responding positively.

"Eh. They're alright," Natalie said.

Camille pouted.

Natalie rolled her eyes. "You've got hot tits, Camille. There, you made me say it." She tweaked a nipple, then pulled back a bit roughly, eliciting a squeak from the girl. Cam glared at her. Though she wasn't behaving exactly like Camille might, the resemblance was definitely uncanny. At the noise of pain, and the glare, Natalie almost apologized by instinct—except she was interrupted from doing so by the illusion's counterpart.

"She's lying," Camille said. "She definitely likes it rough."

Natalie turned to Camille, who quirked her eyebrow in return.

"What? I would know, wouldn't I?"

Huh.

"So, will she, like, do anything we ask?" Camille said. She faced Cam. "Get down on your knees," she ordered.

Cam blinked, turning her attention to Camille. The illusion blushed, then knelt, hands resting on her thighs.

"Okay, first off, I'm not that obedient," Camille said. "So don't get that mixed up. You'll have to put in some work when it comes to the real me."

"Only some?"

"Well. Maybe not too much. It's not my fault you have a ridiculously amazing cock."

Natalie snorted.

Camille faced back to her illusory double. "Stand up."

Cam did so.

"This is so weird," Camille said. She approached her clone and set her hands on the woman's hips. Without hesitation, she leaned forward and kissed her. The two identical women melted into each other. Camille pushed the kiss deeper, her tongue sliding into the illusion's mouth. She groped at her twin's breasts, massaging and squeezing. Unlike the previous display, it didn't stop there. Camille's hand wandered down between the clone's legs, stroking her. Cam moaned, rocking her hips into the touch. She leaned further into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Camille's waist.

"Wow," Camille said, breaking the kiss, red-faced. "Yeah, she's ready to go. I'll—uh, give her to you in a second. But lemme just—" She turned away, clearly putting Natalie out of her mind. "On your knees."

Cam obeyed.

Camille hiked her uniform pants down, exposing the front of her underwear. She pressed Cam's face into her crotch, grinding into the illusion's mouth. Cam, as was becoming a trend, dutifully obeyed the silent request. She reached around, gripping onto Camille's ass for leverage, and started nuzzling and kissing Camille through the fabric of her panties.

"Oh, fuck," Camille groaned, her hips jolting forward. "Yeah, good girl." She reached down, running her hand through the illusion's hair. "Just like that."

She continued rutting her hips against her double's face. Her underwear grew damper as her breathing started to come raggedly. Cam took the initiative for once: she grabbed Camille's panties and tugged them down, revealing her pussy, then immediately dove back in, burying her mouth into the girl's pussy. Her tongue licked and teased at her slit, then sank in, drawing a loud gasp from Camille.

"S-Shit. Wow. How the hell does it feel so real?"

Natalie didn't respond. She watched, captivated, as the scene unfolded. Something about the situation—seeing two of the same girl together, watching Camille's lewd expressions, and the noises and movements of her body—turned her on more than it should. Natalie was also impressed at Camille's shamelessness. Camille hadn't thought twice about getting eaten out by, well, herself. A definite contrast to Natalie's conundrum, yesterday.

"Fuck," Camille said. "If I had your class, I would never get anything done." Reluctantly, she tugged away from the illusion, taking a few deep breaths as she steadied herself. "Damn. She really knows how to work her tongue. Good for me." She laughed at her own joke.

Cam was still on her knees. Her eyes were glazed over, her lips and chin wet with her saliva and Camille's fluids.

"Get up," Camille ordered. "And wipe that lewd expression off your face. You're embarrassing us."

The illusion stood.

Camille, finally, faced Natalie. She smirked, her eyes running up and down Natalie's body, before resting on her cock—which, after the show, was achingly hard and dribbling precum. "So, ever been in a threesome with the same girl?"

"Can't say I have."

"Don't get too excited. I told you—I'm not so easy. But maybe she is." She elbowed her clone, who nodded eagerly.

"Right," Natalie said.

Camille pulled her illusory double along by the hand, then knelt down in front of Natalie. Cam followed. Natalie's heart skipped a beat. Seeing the two identical women staring up at her, one of whom was already blushing and breathing heavily, face slick with Camille's juices, was quite the sight.

"Lemme know who's better at this," Camille grinned. "Never had to compete against myself, before. Not so literally."

"I mean—" Natalie began, but was cut off when Camille grabbed the base of her shaft and engulfed the tip of her cock. She swirled her tongue, teasing the sensitive underside, before bobbing her head a few inches. The suddenness of it surprised Natalie—especially compared to Camille's previous hesitancy. Her earlier performance must have put her in the mood.

"Oh, fuck," Natalie said, voice hitching. "There you go. That's it. Good girl."

Camille couldn't reply, but her eyes crinkled in self-satisfaction. Cam joined in; she pressed her lips to the base of Natalie's cock, where Camille couldn't reach. She trailed her kisses up and around her shaft, mouth warm and wet.

When Camille pulled off, Cam eagerly took her place. Unlike her real-world counterpart, the illusion didn't seem to have a problem with 'girth' or 'length', though: she slid her mouth down Natalie's cock easily, roughly wiggling her head as she swallowed her whole, throat bulging outward.