All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 170-179'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor3 months ago

This tale just keeps getting better. I have incorporated some of it into my RP campaign. My best friend loves it, can't wait til she sees her character get some lewd armor. You are amazing, keep up the great work.

MickyShyMickyShy3 months ago

Loving both this and your other series, can't wait for the next installments!

Hydra831Hydra8313 months ago

The stories are just so damn entertaining

Hydra831Hydra8313 months ago

The stories are just so damn entertaining

ZZchromosomeZZchromosome3 months ago

I am especially enjoying this story arc with Shara the smith. Oh no, what if I make something naughty and scandalous? Oh no!

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn2 months ago

I love the way you keep expanding the world. I'm really interested to see what happens when they finally go on a quest!

texstertexster2 months ago
Continued Excellence

A really nice balance between plot & erotica, both done exceptionally well. I am enjoying the ever-expanding universe, and really appreciate the political intrigue, looking forward to seeing you pay off some of the intricate setup you have begun to build (and we’re not yet halfway through year one!)…this is the kind of storytelling that inspires people to write fan-fiction & stories set in the universe you’ve crafted.

I will say Natalie’s dance card is overflowing to the point that there’s no way for her to possibly keep up…I wonder if some of her dance partners will be dancing with each other when Natalie’s not available - so many intriguing combos, be it Liz & Camille, or one or more of the girls dimming Elida and her crew. Also love the idea of Instructor Robin (and maybe Natalie’s casting tutor for a double team) domming Natalie when she is next distracted in class?!?

Thanks for sharing, you are a wonderful author!

Messy_NessyMessy_Nessy2 months ago

Absolutely loved everything from sharas PoV, especially the insight into how smithing works and the foloow on lore into other aspects of the world and culture

andy_rookandy_rookabout 2 months ago

This whole story has been incredible! I especially love how distinct each of the characters are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...