Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 190-199

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get these off, then," Natalie murmured, a thumb hooking around Ana's panties. She pulled her hips back, sliding her cock out, then tugged the piece of clothing down, letting them bunch high around Ana's thighs—exposing her wet pussy to the air. With a sigh of satisfaction, Natalie slid her cock back in, gliding along wet pussy lips, before poking through, cock now cradled between panties and pussy. Ana's breath hitched again as Natalie started to move back and forth, her pussy now stroking along Natalie's cock directly, rather than through a layer of fabric. Teasing Natalie with the warmth and slickness of her slit.

Ana's hips began to move faster, and Natalie's hand fell from her partner's breast to grab at her waist, holding the other girl's upper body flush against her own—her back arching. Her cock slid back and forth, back and forth, rubbing against Ana's pussy, glancing against her whenever Natalie pulled too far back, threatening entry. Ana's breathing hitched as Natalie used her thighs, though, still, almost infuriatingly to Sofia, she refused to let out a proper moan or gasp of pleasure. Still stoic. Even when having Natalie's ten-inch cock rubbing between her lower lips.

"Alright, pet," Natalie grunted, her eyes finally turning to Sofia—having clearly gotten briefly lost in enjoying the feel of Ana's pussy. "It's nice and wet for you. So go ahead. Get a taste." She pulled Ana's waist into herself, jutting her cock out as far as it could between Ana's thighs.

Ana's hips also slowed, recognizing now wasn't the time to keep humping. Her eyes locked on Sofia, impassively interested, like before, in what she would do.

The command hit Sofia, making her heart leap. Natalie's cock glistened with both her own precum and Ana's juices.

'Get a taste'?

Of Ana?

On Natalie's cock?

"What are you waiting for?" Natalie asked impatiently. "It wasn't a suggestion. I don't like repeating myself."

Ana watched Sofia, curiously seeing whether she would obey. Her chest heaved up and down in excitement—but still, her face remained calm and collected.

Well.

Sofia had been given an order.

With a shudder, she forced herself to move. She scooted forward on her knees until she was directly in front of Natalie and Ana's joined bodies. Natalie's cock filled her vision, Sofia's eyes going crossed as she took it in. Ten inches of fat, throbbing girl dick, glistening with her other teammate's wetness.

And she was supposed to pleasure it.

Sofia didn't even consciously act. Her lips pressed into Natalie's cocktip as she leaned forward, the intoxicating, heady smell luring her in. The taste of both women coated her tongue, and a pathetic groan escaped her as she kissed Natalie's burning-hot cock head, her thoughts going white at the lewdness of what she was doing. It washed through her. Sucking another woman's arousal off of her Master's cock.

What was she becoming?

Involving herself with Natalie and Jordan was one thing, but this? Pleasuring Natalie right in front of her whole team? And being so close to Ana—her pussy only inches away. They were vague friends, of a sort, but really, they were closer to acquaintances than friends. She didn't know Ana all that well. And yet she was tasting her wetness, smelling her pussy only a few inches away, and looking up her body and meeting her eyes as her lips were wrapped lewdly around another woman's cock sticking from between her thighs.

Sofia's skin burned with embarrassment, but that, shamefully, only drove her arousal higher. Another groan escaped her as she drowned in the two women's smell and taste. She felt dizzy.

Sofia sucked, working her way lower down Natalie, and the taste of their combined juices filled her mouth. Inch by inch, she cleaned Natalie's length until her nose was pressed into the soft skin of Ana's lower stomach. Her lips, wrapped around Natalie, and pressing into Ana's lower stomach—right above her pussy. Ana's panties, dangling around her thighs, tickled Sofia's chin. And most intoxicatingly, of course, Natalie's cock, brushing against the back of her throat. Even sticking through Ana's thighs, Natalie was almost big enough to slide into her throat. Unbelievable.

Sofia looked up, feeling almost not there, not herself, like she was in a dream. She met Ana's eyes. Then Natalie's. Then back.

Ana's hand ventured forward but paused just above her head, hesitating there. "Can I touch you?" she murmured.

"Go ahead," Natalie answered for Sofia. "She likes it."

Sofia's eyes fluttered closed, and she groaned around Natalie's cock. She couldn't explain the nearly violent shudder that went through her at that—the rudeness of what Natalie had just done. Deciding for her that Ana could touch. Treating her as property—her pet, to be given permission for.

It was so ... humiliating. She felt almost dizzy with shame.

So much so that her thighs were growing wet. How was that fair?

Ana's hand slid gently into her hair, getting a grip on the back of her head. She tugged Sofia in gently, nuzzling Sofia's lips even more firmly into her lower stomach, into Natalie's cock. She bucked her hips forward, slightly, grinding against Sofia's face and rubbing along Natalie's cock at the same time. Sofia's head spun as she took in the scent of Ana's pussy, the taste of her, and of Natalie too. It was intoxicating, overwhelming—simply too much. Her face felt like it was melting with embarrassment.

These two women were using her. She was just their toy, their sex pet, for them to play with as they desired. The thought was so shameful, and yet intoxicating in a way she couldn't put into words.

Why did she work like this? Why did the humiliation do so much to her? And how had Natalie known it would, so easily? Was she that easy to read?

Slowly, with Sofia willingly allowing her mouth to be used as Natalie's cocksleeve, the two girls worked into a rhythm. Natalie's hands kept hold of Ana's waist, and her hips rolled, sliding her cock in and out of Sofia's mouth and between Ana's thighs. Ana gyrated too, thrusting her pussy into Sofia's upper lip, and pressing her pussy down on Natalie's length as she ground into her. Pleasuring each other. Using Sofia, and each other.

"You like that?" Natalie murmured, having eyes for only Sofia, leaning over Ana's shoulder. "I can tell you do. You really are shameless, aren't you? If only you could see yourself. That lewd face you're making with your lips wrapped around my cock. You love being our toy, don't you?"

Natalie's hand slipped down between Ana's legs, rubbing Ana's clit as they humped each other—and Natalie, into Sofia's mouth, who sat there obediently and let the back of her throat be bumped into, over and over, having to fight her gag reflex with each impact. Her head continued to go fuzzier and fuzzier, the room turning sweltering.

Why did Natalie's cock have such an effect on her? It was absurd how quickly she became drunk on this thing. She almost felt like she was close to falling apart herself, despite not having even been touched. How pathetic was that?

Her eyes fluttered as she basked in the feeling of being used. Ana's movements picked up speed. The girl groaned, hips starting to roll faster, more aggressively. Panting, her head fell back, breathing growing ragged. The hand between her legs worked faster, Natalie sensing Ana's rising climax, rubbing at her partner's clit to bring her closer to her peak. Her own hips thrust harder, slapping into Ana's ass and into Sofia's mouth in a powerful, frantic rhythm, loud slaps filling the air. Ana's grip on the back of Sofia's head kept her pinned forward, while Natalie's other hand wrapped gently around Ana's throat and tugged her in, pulling her head back into the crook of her shoulder, the two of them panting, moving together.

Sofia sat there on her knees, dumbly, drunk on cock and the heat of the scene, on the sight of Natalie using Ana. And of being used herself. Being a good pet. An obedient sleeve to get off with. She was a slave to her own arousal as Natalie's cock head pressed into her mouth with each thrust, feeling the silky flesh glide over her lips, her nose bumping into Ana's desperately humping crotch.

Then, with a sharp intake of breath, Ana tensed, her stomach muscles going taut as her eyes closed in pleasure—perfect composure finally breaking. She whined in place, squirming in orgasm as Natalie kept humping, sliding her fat cock between wet lips. The dull tattoo on Ana's lower stomach came to life, glowing pink as the sound of Ana's groans echoed through the room.

Natalie fucked her through it, unrelenting, thrusting in and out and grunting as Ana's thighs clenched down around her. Moments after Ana, she also groaned, and Sofia felt the cock in her mouth twitch. Her heart jumped into her throat, knowing what was coming.

For the second time, Sofia got to experience hot, sticky strands of cum bursting into her. And this time, not straight down her throat, but into her mouth, coating her tongue with the salty substance. More and more came, and Sofia swallowed eagerly, basking in the flavor of Natalie's seed filling her. She drank it, trying to keep up. Natalie's cock twitched again and again, her thick seed coming out in huge spurts. It was almost too much—and yet, also not enough.

Sofia bobbed up and down as Natalie came apart, milking her cock dry with her lips and tongue, working desperately, her mind fuzzy with the need to have it all, to not leave even a drop inside her Master's twitching length. Her hands dug into Ana's thighs as she held on, using them for leverage to bob, her entire body tense with arousal as she let Natalie fill her, swallowing more and more of her seed.

Then, finally, Natalie released Ana, who slumped forward, chest heaving with deep breaths. They separated, and Natalie's cock slid free of her thighs. She gently pushed Ana to the side, then stepped up to Sofia, and with a gasp, Sofia found herself face to face with an angry-looking, veiny, spit-soaked cock—before having it slapped firmly down on her face.

"Clean it, pet," Natalie demanded.

Shamefully, Sofia didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth, and Natalie grabbed her head and pushed in. Ten throbbing inches of girlcock slid down Sofia's throat. She swallowed it eagerly, cleaning the lingering juices on Natalie's cock as she bobbed her head—just happy to have the whole thing to herself. Natalie thrust several times, slapping her lower stomach into Sofia's face, violently cleaning her cock using her pet's throat.

When she was done, Natalie pulled out and patted Sofia on the cheek. She smirked down at her. "Good girl," she said. "You're getting pretty good at that."

Sofia shivered. The words washed through her. Natalie liked having Sofia pleasure her. That meant Sofia was doing a good job. That she was being a good pet.

Why did that leave a glowing feeling in her stomach?

After several moments of simply panting on her knees, Natalie held a hand out. Sofia took it and dizzily stood. Without wasting time, Natalie started pulling on her armor. Ana had also recovered and started to get herself situated.

Going on with their day. Pretending that had all been ... just a quick errand.

Seeing them get dressed, reality crashed back down on Sofia. She looked at her two teammates who'd been watching. Liz was wearing, somehow, the reddest face out of everyone—and her eyes were locked on Sofia, though she quickly glanced away when Sofia faced her. Jordan didn't, though. She was leaning into Liz's shoulder, murmuring heavens knew what, and she grinned at Sofia when their eyes met.

A jolt went through her, and Sofia forcibly got a hold of herself. She wiped her chin of saliva and cum, trying to orient her spinning head. Her thoughts still felt fuzzy. Her core throbbed with need, unfulfilled—close to climax, despite the lack of stimulation. Natalie was seriously going to use her like that, so demeaning and demanding, then not even give back in return?

Why did that turn her on instead of making her mad?

What was wrong with her?

And what in the world had she just done? Sure, Natalie had been ordering her around, and that was simply a necessity of the collar and their general arrangement, but that didn't mean Sofia should have been so ... enthusiastic about it all. Not in front of Liz and Ana.

"E-Everyone ready, then?" Sofia asked, trying to sound composed—but she sounded flustered even to her own ears. "Now that all of that has been taken care of, we really should get going."

She tried to act dismissive, like it had been a troublesome chore to take care of—since that was how Natalie and Ana were acting—but her breathing came raggedly, and she could barely get the sentence out. She wasn't fooling anyone.

What did Liz think of her, after that? Or Ana? Jordan and Natalie?

And why did that concern squirm in her stomach, making arousal tingle through her body?

Seriously.

Something had to be wrong with her.

This just wasn't fair.

5.32 - Saviors

Leah had known it was a terrible idea to head down to the dungeon's second floor. But like the rest of her team, their success on the first had gotten to their heads. With weeks of no serious injuries, and Will and Adam even hitting level two, they'd thought themselves ready to take on the next jump in difficulty. Yes, each floor came with significant increases in danger, but if they took things slowly, then it couldn't be that bad. Right?

Leah and her team had been swiftly disabused of that notion. The increase in challenge was even greater than they'd expected. They did manage to clear a few encounters, creeping through the underground snow forest the second floor manifested as. But then the blizzard had picked up, making it impossible to see more than a dozen feet in any direction—and then they'd been ambushed. By those monstrous ash-gray wolves, at least a dozen of them.

When the chaos had settled, it was just Leah, Adam, Elliot, and Tracy remaining. Half of their team had disappeared into the blizzard. Not killed and left on the ground—just gone. Carried away, with thick snow wolf tracks leading through the forest. Vanished in the frenzy of the fight.

Of the missing included Will, Leah's brother. So she had understandably panicked.

Of course, they'd followed the tracks—which had led to a cave entrance. There was one thing keeping her from a full breakdown. The keys, arrayed on the outside of the cave's yawning mouth, hung up by small, rusted iron chains. Four of them, each with a missing teammate's name inscribed on the shaft of the respective item.

Leah nor anyone else had any clue what that meant. But it was clear the dungeon had chosen to play games with them. Leah took refuge in the fact that it meant her brother probably wasn't dead. Why have a key with his name on it, otherwise? But they still had to save them. To go into that cave and fight their way through—or whatever else the dungeon had planned.

And how were they supposed to do that? As a team of four? Even in a group of eight, things had been difficult. Hence why the wolves had overwhelmed them in the first place. Their new harried party was only four strong, and that was a smaller party than even Tenet students went in. And Leah and her group were hardly Tenet students.

"Well," Adam said eventually, the team having been staring at the cave entrance in silence. His voice was grim. "We ... might have to cut our losses."

Leah jolted. She turned to him. "What? You can't be serious."

"I'm not saying I want to. But what are the odds of us surviving, if we go in? The dungeon is toying with us. Trying to turn four casualties into eight, by baiting us into ... this." He gestured at the ominous cave mouth. "With four people, it'd be idiocy to tackle a second-floor challenge."

"So we abandon them?" Leah hissed. "My brother? Your friends?"

"What are we supposed to do?" Adam asked calmly. "Throw our lives away? Because we aren't thinking clearly?"

Leah glared at him. A small part of her acknowledged his argument—and he didn't look happy about the suggestion. He had a valid point. Casualties were the nature of the dungeon. After losing their previous encounter, this could just be bait leading all of them into certain death, rather than the catastrophic four they already had lost. The dungeon might be seeing if their loyalty overrode their good sense. The dungeon was cruel like that; everyone knew it. Would Leah even have agreed with Adam, had Will, her brother, not been part of the four missing?

Elliot and Tracy glanced between each other, looking torn—sick with the dilemma they were in. As they all were.

She spun away, rubbing her face furiously. "That assumes we can even find an exit," Leah said, trying to reason with them. "Maybe the ambush was so much more difficult than the other encounters because the dungeon wanted to force us into ... this 'part two' of the challenge, or whatever. To go into the cavern and try to find them. Maybe the encounters won't be as difficult because of that. Easy enough for four people to handle."

"I find that unlikely," Adam said.

Leah did too. But it was a possibility. "So we're just giving up?" she demanded.

"Even if it's the hard decision, leaving might be the only smart one."

"I don't care," Leah spat. "I'm not leaving Will."

"We have to think about this clearly—" Adam insisted.

But he was interrupted halfway through. "Uh ... guys?" Elliot said. Both of them turned to face the dark-haired boy, then at the patch of forest Elliot was staring at. "Do you hear that?"

The team went silent, the snow-draped forest almost eerily quiet in the absence of their voices. Only wind whistling through pine leaves filled the air. Leah's eyes flicked across the tree line as she strained to listen.

It took only a moment to hear it. Shuffling. Crunching snow. Faint voices, in the not-so-far distance.

Another party was approaching.

Leah's eyes went wide. It was just their luck. Another crisis. Not that another delving group necessarily meant a crisis, but it easily could. Down away from the surface, from the order of law or any means of retribution in general, people's true nature tended to reveal itself. Especially when nearly every person was carrying around some of the most valuable items they owned. Magical gear wasn't cheap, even the worst of it. That was one of the biggest reasons why people came down into the dungeon in the first place—the potential riches to be found. And what easier way to scoop up a bunch of loot than from another team?

Leah's party looked amongst each other, a mixture of emotions. They hissed out a brief, quiet argument on what to do. Whether to run, or stand their ground and hope for the best.

It turned out they didn't have much choice in the matter, since the sound of crunching snow slowed, then stopped. The other party was closer than Leah had assumed—or had heard them sooner.

"Who's there?" a woman's voice called out.

Leah looked between her teammates one more time. Sneaking around or refusing to reply would only make them seem hostile. At this point, it was best to take their chances.

"Hello?" Leah called back. "We're over this way. Friendly?"

"Friendly," the voice called back, though obviously, the claim didn't mean much.

A handful of moments later, figures emerged from the dense pine trees and into the clearing holding the cave entrance.

Leah ... blinked.

It was a team of five highly equipped delvers, competent by the way they carried themselves, probably Tenet students, immediate intuition told her. But that wasn't what she focused on. Instead, it was what their front liner was wearing.

Maybe the high tensions and stress of Leah's situation made her doubly unprepared, but her brain nearly broke as she took the woman in. Short red hair, blue eyes, tall, with strong arms, and sporting a defined six-pack—which was visible because of her choice of armor.