Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 190-199

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to enjoy this," the Hellhound purred. "But probably not as much as you."

Her hand released Natalie's chin, then slid teasingly down Natalie's neck, then stomach, to finally stop at the strand of leather attaching the metal cup of her lower armor. Undoing the clasp there, she slid the covering off—exposing Natalie's quickly stiffening cock, which sprung out from beneath the metal plate to meet the cool air. The Hellhound grinned wide as she saw it.

"A weapon to rival your other hammer. How poetic."

The Hellhound stood. Smirking down at Natalie, she raised a fur-covered foot and gently lowered it down onto Natalie's cock. Soft, short black fur rubbed into her cock as the Hellhound pressed down, squashing her sensitive member against her stomach. A groan was forcibly extracted from her, the sensation sending a wave of pleasure crashing through Natalie.

"That's a nice noise," the Hellhound said. "Keep making them for me, won't you?"

Natalie opened her mouth to respond—but another groan came out instead as the Hellhound pressed her foot down harder, grinding Natalie's cock into her abs. Her eyes rolled back from the sensation. It felt too good, almost better than it should. And not just because of Natalie's arousal, the anticipation which she'd been trying to ignore, but perhaps because of the guard break itself. Was it making her more sensitive, too? More vulnerable to the Hellhound's advances? She supposed that made sense. It was in the name: guard break.

"Look at you," the Hellhound said, slowly rubbing her foot up and down Natalie's length, stroking her with a firm pressure. "Already so eager to submit? Aren't you embarrassed to be stepped on like this? To be making those noises? You're squirming like a bitch in heat. For my foot. How lewd."

"I—I—" Natalie started, but the half-formed sentence cut off with another moan as the Hellhound leaned more of her weight onto Natalie's cock. Her member was already throbbing with need, pre-cum dripping onto her stomach. The Hellhound worked her foot up higher, then rolled her cockhead around between her toes, smearing the liquid around. She deftly massaged, her long claw-like nails scraping slightly across Natalie's stomach.

The sensation of her aching cock being caressed by the woman's foot was nearly too much to resist. It was insane how sensitive she felt. And the strangeness of the woman's half-human nature also made the event strangely even more erotic. Her mostly human, half-foot half-paw with long black wolfish claw-nails.

She fought her building ecstasy with everything she had. It was the only resistance she could muster. Above the Hellhound's head, the pink heart drained slowly of light, ticking down how long Natalie would be in this compromised state, but it wasn't even a third empty. She had a lot longer to suffer through.

Suffer through. That wasn't the right word, considering the bliss washing through her. It felt so good. And Natalie had been looking forward to it from the start. She could hardly lie to herself and say she hadn't been.

The Hellhound grinned down at her, clearly enjoying making Natalie come apart. For a while, she simply continued grinding Natalie's cock between her foot and her stomach, occasionally pressing down hard enough to make Natalie whine.

Soon, though, the Hellhound grew bored of just that. She knelt down between Natalie's legs and, leaning forward, she lined the bottom of her breasts—which were squeezed in tight by her cupped metal bra, a design not that dissimilar from Natalie's own armor—to Natalie's cock head.

"You were staring at these, even when we were fighting," the Hellhound purred. "You must like them." She slid her breasts down, pushing Natalie's cock up between them, her sensitive member slowly being smothered by soft flesh, before popping out the top. "Maybe you'll like them even more, up close. Let's find out."

5.38 - ❤ Ranked Competitive Sex IV

Leaning on one elbow, Natalie stared down her body as her opponent squished her cock in between plush breasts. Being tit-fucked by a strange, beautiful woman normally wasn't a fate Natalie would try to escape from, but somewhere in the back of her lust-addled mind—lust-addled both supernaturally speaking and, of course, the mundane sort of distraction too—she knew she couldn't afford to give in to her pleasure. That she had to resist. This fight ended when one of them submitted.

What 'submitting' meant long term, Natalie didn't know, but surely nothing good for her. This was still a dungeon boss. An enemy. She had to come out the victor.

That said, being milked by big, soft tits squeezed in tight by the Hellhound's bra armor was admittedly hard to resist. For being new to this kind of 'fighting', the Hellhound was showing herself to be a skilled opponent—in both phases.

Her opponent grinned at Natalie as she worked her tits up and down, massaging Natalie's cock inside them. She rubbed Natalie's cock between her breasts, from side to side, pushing hard on either side to provide a soft, agonizingly amazing pressure, then sliding down and pulling back up, Natalie's cockhead popping through the top. Over and over, her soft breasts worked away to make Natalie's head fuzzy with pleasure.

"Already making such lewd faces," the Hellhound chided, sounding pleased with herself. "Do you really like these things that much? Your pathetic human cock being serviced by my tits? I told you to give me a good fight. You aren't thinking of finishing already, are you? Spraying your gross cock juice all over me?" She tutted. "My mate has to have at least an ounce of dignity. I'd never accept someone who came apart so fast. Hold out longer, won't you?"

Natalie groaned in response, unable to form a proper reply. The Hellhound snorted, her words obviously meant to taunt and tease, then leaned down further, pressing her lips to the top of Natalie's cock head. She kept them there for a second, smirking up at Natalie as she teased Natalie's entry into her mouth. A tongue flicked out to lick at her hole, cleaning the precum gathered there.

"I've never done this before," she murmured, her lips tickling Natalie's sensitive tip with every word. She kissed once, wrapping her lips around Natalie in a way that nearly forced her hips to buck upward. She couldn't resist, it seemed, but she could certainly still move to join in. "But I'm sure it won't be too difficult."

With that, she slid her mouth down over Natalie's cock head, engulfing it in wet warmth. She swirled her tongue around, then sucked gently, drawing another groan from Natalie—and more pre-cum from her cock. The Hellhound pulled off with an audible pop, smiling wide as she licked her lips. With her hands on both sides of her breasts, she kept working them up and down Natalie's length as she spoke.

"Delicious," she purred. "I could get used to having you as my mate. You would like it, too. Wouldn't you? Subservient under me, my breeding thing for the rest of your life? I'd take such great care of you. I'd milk this big, fat cock of yours every night."

Natalie flushed at the words, the images they brought to mind. She tried to shake her head to clear it, but found herself unable to do anything but stare down at the Hellhound as she continued to massage Natalie's cock.

Would that be all that terrible of a fate?

Why was Natalie resisting, again?

The Hellhound laughed, then dipped back down to suck at Natalie with even more gusto. The combined assault of her tits and soft lips was almost too much. Natalie felt her pleasure building rapidly. She clenched her teeth, trying to fight the sensations off, but it only drew another laugh from the Hellhound, who worked faster—happy that Natalie was giving it her best not to give in.

What had she said at the start? To not make it too easy, because then it wouldn't be as fun? She seemed to genuinely mean that. Above anything, this woman wanted a good fight.

For a long several minutes, the Hellhound did her best to pleasure Natalie's cock. By the time the heart container had finally drained of pink light, Natalie's head was swimming, her cock twitching with its desire to release.

But all at once, her autonomy returned. She felt strength return to her limbs. She could move again, not simply sit there and be toyed with by her opponent.

Except, for an indeterminate amount of time that Natalie probably couldn't spare, she simply continued to sit there, panting on the floor, having her cock rubbed around between two soft tits. Her body refused to move. And this time, not supernaturally. Simply carnal desire. Natalie was weak to having her cock squeezed in by plush tits and a tongue playing on the underside of her cock head. She felt that was an understandable weakness.

With a herculean effort, though, she finally groaned and pushed the Hellhound off of her. Her cock slid out from between the woman's armor-squished tits. The monstergirl laughed in reply, easily standing and retreating a few steps, readying herself for the next round. The top of her breasts was slick with saliva and Natalie's precum, which had dribbled down from her eager servicing.

"I'm surprised you actually stood," the Hellhound said. "I was starting to wonder if you'd lost, already." The Hellhound opened her mouth to continue her taunting, but it dried up, suddenly. "What's with that look on your face?"

Natalie had, indeed, picked up her weapon and focused on the Hellhound with a sudden intensity. Enough to make the woman blink in surprise, apparently.

"Because I want my turn with you, now," Natalie said simply, gripping her hammer. "I don't plan on losing twice in a row. You're mine, next."

"Oh?" the Hellhound asked—though her nonchalance didn't seem complete; Natalie's expression had made her hesitate. "We'll see about that."

This time, Natalie was the one to burst into motion. Round two began.

Before, she had been disoriented by so many things. The nature of the fight, the Hellhound's sapience and personality, and not just that, but the competence of her opponent too. Her strength, speed, and technique. And even then, Natalie had only lost the first guard break by a small margin. She was more than capable of coming out ahead. This boss encounter was difficult, but completely within her capabilities.

And then, in the other half of combat, Natalie was confident she could take control too. Natalie wasn't the only one who had been affected by the Hellhound's eager tit-fucking. She'd seen the building lust in her opponent's orange eyes as she stared down at Natalie's cock popping out through her breasts. For all her talk of keeping mates and turning Natalie into her 'breeding-thing,' she could recognize someone who wanted to be pinned down. Who wanted to sample Natalie's talents in a more direct way.

And that was the reason for Natalie's single-minded focus, the raw intensity she felt thrumming through veins as the fight progressed into round two. If she won, she got this woman to herself. For several minutes, she would be hers to play with. However she wanted.

Hers to break. To make submit. And as the Hellhound had said herself—the stubbornness and haughtiness only made the idea even more enticing.

She'd made fun of the 'lewd faces' Natalie had made, but Natalie intended to draw out far more interesting ones, when she got her own turn.