Dungeons and Deubachery

Story Info
An adventuring group celebrates their victory and plans.
2.8k words
4.07
7.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marn

Praxis walked into the zone, her charcoal-colored vestiges vanished, giving way to her magenta skin. She sat down next to Marn, breasts already starting to drip milk. A pair of transparent blue arms materialized, and started to absentmindedly squeeze them as she laid her head upon his shoulders.

"I was thinking, Marn." The sorcerer glanced over.

"Oh boy."

Praxis laughed. "No no like, we saved Darkwater and stuff, we're heroes now right?" Marn thought back to the event, hearing the dark laughter that once echoed through the keep.

"I wouldn't call us heroes. We were just trying to stay alive. It was basically luck that I was able to get access to Moragan's chambers at all. Without her we really wouldn't have been able to kill the demon as opposed to the maybe killing it we actually did." Marn looked down as he felt what turned out to be Praxis' real hand wrap around his cock, thumbing the tip. He raised his eyebrows.

"What do you want, Praxis?" The tiefling's red face flushed darker.

"I was wondering if maybe... we could settle down here for a while." Marn's cock disagreed with his attempt at a serious face, and Praxis began to stroke softly. "We've been on the move for so long, and it's not like I don't like the mansion. I just want to have some time for ourselves, and not have to worry about some goblin warband, or bandits on the road. This is a nice town, with nice people, and a nice, nice castle." With each nice she gave his cock a squeeze.

Marn stifled a moan and a sigh. She had a point. Darkwater was a pretty nice city, and Blackwave Keep was a beautiful home, gifted to them by the Gatemaster herself. The five of them had been through a lot recently, and although he preferred the road, settling in Quen's mansion whenever he got tired, there was a certain prestige in a castle, with possessions of their very own. There was also Moragan to think about. The woman had, until a week ago, been a feared enemy, a mage with several high-seated individuals bent to her will. With some mental fenageling of his own, she was now subservient to the group, and had actually offered to join herself. It had taken some convincing to keep her out of prison, and abandoning her with her current reputation was probably a bad idea.

"I guess we can stay for a bit. We still have to head back north eventually, but it'll give me time to set up a teleportation circle here at least." Praxis sat a bit straighter at that, and Marn noticed the milk dribbling down her chest. Gesturing to her abs - "May I?"

The point of her fangs poked through her smile. "Thank you so much!" Her milk tasted like sugar today. You never knew with the zone. Quen said she had no control over it after she had enchanted the keep's kitchen, but Marn had his suspicions. Clothing seemed to be non-existent in the zone, although Lorrena's magical breastplate morphed itself into more of a push-up bra. Some days, like when Moragan had offered to join the group, anyone passing through simply came on the spot. Some days his dick just started growing indefinitely until he had to leave through shear mobility, and for the last couple of days, the milk.

Praxis' chest was much cleaner than before, if slightly wet. Marn straddled her legs and slid a finger between her legs, his cock resting on the tiefling's stomach. "I'm still gonna get Quen to put her mansion up here by the way, even if it's only one large room. No bed made by mortal hands can best her imagination. I'm experimenting to see if I can make it permanent. The servants and food are really nice."

"Uh huh." To her credit, the monk didn't seem much for words at the moment, and the arms of her astral form seemed to not help matters. Two of them were squeezing her breasts, kneading and milking them while her real arms ran through her hair.

"Well, we're staying. What do you say we get Moragan down here and have some fun?"

"Wha- ah fuck. What did you do to her?"

"I went into her mind. She loves us now. All of us. She wants sex now. Lots of it. It's a trick I learned a while ago, but I didn't have anyone I wanted to use it on. What do you say? How about I turn all our enemies into little toys?" Praxis tried to answer, but ended up nodding instead. Marn decided that was the time to put himself inside her.

The sorcerer knew from plenty of past experiences that Praxis was far more his physical match. She was strong, dexterous, fearless, and more than that, he was built like a twig. That said, Marn had an arcane advantage, both on the battlefield and the bedroom. With a flourish of his fingers, Praxis' breath caught in her throat, her senses suddenly doubling and tripling over, sensations multiplying with each thrust.

"Oh gods, oh please, oh fuck." Praxis' seemed to momentarily lose control of her astral self, and milk sprayed out as she squeezed as hard as she could, catching him in the face. Her magenta body shuddered violently as she came. Knowing he was far from it himself, Marn muttered an incantation.

"Ganea Anois"

In an instant Marn could feel a tidal wave of pleasure build around his cock, and as he thrust for a final time, he came, a fountain of cum flowing from his cock. When they had both finished, Marn rolled off of her and into the crook of her arm, cum dripping onto her leg and his.

Praxis sighed. "Yeah, I suppose it would be nice to get Moragan into the group. It's been so awkward with her, having her suddenly acting like our biggest friend after being so evil." She paused and looked over, her crimson eyes showing curiosity. "Can you actually alter memories?"

"Not memories, that's a bit outside my wheelhouse. No, I changed her feelings on some things. Mainly on the whole 'corrupt puppetmaster' thing, but I worked in a great chemistry with us. It's not like she doesn't know what she did, and she definitely knows that I fucked with her head, but she thinks that she's better for all of it."

Praxis sat up. "Can you clean us off? We gotta get the others and see what they think about letting her join. We also need a team name, and we gotta decorate stuff, and-"

"Yeah." With a pop, the fluids whisked themselves off the pair's bodies as they exited the kitchen-turned-sex room, clothes materializing as they walked through the door.

Moragan

Moragan paced in her room, anxiously waiting. She couldn't blame them, of course, but they had to see how much she had changed! She thought back to the last couple of months and shuddered. It was hard to believe that she had been pursuing the ladyship of the city. She had altered memories, blackmailed where that had failed, and seduced when needed. Amoral and evil, that's what she was. Then the group came out of nowhere. The harem, she had once mockingly, now longly called them. Marn and his group of women stumbled upon her vast conspiracy, and instead of accepting the bribe, the cheeky sorcerer had cornered her and slain Vorozenok, the devil by which she had ascended to power. He had then peered into her mind and changed things around. The full extent she didn't fully understand, but she thanked him immensely for it.

No more power for the meaningless pursuit of it. Freedom from ambition. Now she had a goal beyond herself. A selflessness that had not inhabited her mind since... she could remember. Where she once looked upon the tight knit group with disdain and hatred, she could feel a need to belong, a want and desire to please. Lorrena had absentmindedly asked if anyone could wash her clothes and she nearly went cross-eyes with pleasure upon accepting the task. Of course, there was the matter that Lorrena didn't trust her to wash them... but they would see how she had changed, and that could all be put behind them!

Quen was probably going to be the stickler, of course. The cleric had once been under her control, back when she was desperately trying to frame the party. She had forced the half elf to strip and sexually harass the general public, generally bringing great shame to herself, her party, and her goddess, who on a good day was usually viewed as a matron of prostitutes and few else. She felt terrible for it now, of course. Quen was a kind soul who viewed the inner beauty of people as a reflection of their outer. She was only doing what was right, and subjecting her to that kind of torture was animalistic at best.

The aasimar looked in the mirror again, self-consciously critiquing her appearance. Her black dress had not been worn before, so it wouldn't bring up bad memories, and it complemented her pale, lightly glowing skin. She looked the part of innocence, while at the same time exposing and complementing her bust and waist. She couldn't wait until she could join into those orgies she could always hear. She didn't trust herself to be able to get close enough to see, but she could imagine Lorrena's scaled, pristine, muscular body, Praxis' toned red, Quen's blonde hair and blue eyes smiling at her, and Marn. What she found attractive in the scrawny man she couldn't say, but something about him beguiled her and turned her on. She couldn't wait until he had her bent over a bed, screaming as he slammed into -

A knock at the door froze her hand from its journey beneath her dress.

"Lady Blackwater? You are requested downstairs." The voice was Lorrena's

"Yes, coming!"

She opened the door to see the massive woman. Lorrena was an enigma. A tall, muscular woman with scales adorning her arms and dotting her face. A smooth, bald head accentuated vaguely reptilian pupils. Her face betrayed no emotion in her full scale armor. Without a word Lorrena turned around and led the way. As they entered the dining hall, Marn, Quen, and Praxis were sitting at the round table, fully armored as well. all facing towards the new entrants.

Lorrena

Lorrena had mixed feelings about the woman behind her. On the one hand, she had been the object of their hunt for months, chasing her from Senrick all the way down here. On the other, Marn was convinced that he had changed her personality to the point she was a different person. Lorrena wasn't sure whether she trusted anything that came out of Blacksteel's mouth, but she trusted Marn with her life.

After leaving the dynasty, she had almost nothing to her name. The sorcerer and Praxis found her in the corner of a tavern up in Nespucho in a near feral state while they were on a mission to kill a band of orcs. Good food and a promise of the cut lured her to help. One band of orcs swiftly dispatched later and she was invited back to Rhiki to stay at the pair's home in Llenas. She had noticed the pair's deposition to sex, but was caught off guard when they invited her into bed. They were astounded to learn of the incompatible differences in yuan-ti anatomy compared to their own. Initial indifference quickly turned to an addictive high as Lorrena experienced human female anatomy for the first time. It was a pleasure that she sought nearly every waking moment, and whenever she could she pestered Marn or Quen to grant her such a blessed orifice once more.

Blacksteel, for her part, seemed rather excited to have been summoned. The soft luminescence of her skin was positively radiant, as opposed to the almost black light she was emanating not but a week prior. As they entered the room Marn spoke:

"Please take a seat, both of you. We have a bit to discuss." The two took seats, with the Aasinar taking a chair next to Praxis and herself. To Lorrena's right, Quen glared at the pale skinned warlock. Before the awkward silence could permeate further, Marn cleared his throat. "So, we've decided that should you still want to, Moragan, you are welcome to join our team." The petite woman's face lit up - figuratively and literally.

"Yes! I mean. Of course. Sir. Yes please, sir. Sorry."

"Great, don't worry about it. That being said, there are a couple things we need to decide on before we break for the day. First - we should probably make a team name."

Quen spoke up. "Actually, I had some input. I've been meditating with Aljines, and I think there's a thing that I can do."

"Who's Aljines?" Quen scowled at Blackwave.

"Aljines is the goddess of pleasure, love, and beauty. Specifically on the beauty front, I should have the ability to make people 'perfect,' or at least according to her words" she said, air quoting "perfect".

"What do you mean by this ability?" Lorrena cocked an eyebrow.

Quen gestured to Lorrena, "May I?". She didn't really understand, but shrugged nonetheless. Quen closed her eyes, and muttered several words, choroused with several voices that were not her own. Lorrena blinked, and in that moment the table was gone, along with the chair and the others sitting around her. She was standing in a void, nude, on an empty flat floor with an infinite vast space all around her. A voice spoke in that same beautiful chorus, and she felt herself begin to change. Warmth flooded her body, concentrating on the changes. Her flat, scaled chest grew, forming two round, smooth breasts. Her hips flared outward as her butt became soft, even as she could feel power seeping into the core of her stomach. Eyes darting downward, the soft outline of her abdominal muscles had transitioned into a more hard cut. Slowly the warmth began to fade, and with a blink, Lorrena was sitting at the table once more, somewhat in shock.

"What just happened?"

It was Moragan that ended up speaking. "She made you even more beautiful". It was at that moment that Lorrena noticed her friends, who were looking at her in shock.

"What?"

Praxis stood up and approached her. "She gave you tits, and a pretty face, and, and an ass, and... spirits be praised you are gorgeous." The tiefling's hand stroked her face, brushing against her lips, which felt... weird. Was this how human lips felt? Her tongue was also different, strangely prehensile, like a serpent within her mouth. She experimented with them for a bit. It certainly would explain that thing she had seen Praxis do to Marn.

"Uhh, Lorrena?" She suddenly realized that she had Praxis's finger pinched halfway between her lips, and the Monk's eyes were closed and breathing shallow. Quen was looking at the pair with a raised eyebrow, while Moragan and Marn looked like they had hands under the table. Praxis quickly removed her hand from the Yuan-Ti's mouth, but the damage was done.

Quen cleared her throat. "So anyways, I can do that maybe once more today. I was thinking that well, it's kinda unspoken, but we're a pretty, uh, open group. I mean, castle walls are thin and all. I serve the goddess of sex and you are all some of the nicest, horniest people I know. I think our name should reflect that. I was thinking something subtle. Perhaps the Docents of Perfection? Disciples of the Maiden, Warriors of Beau-"

"I like Disciples of the Maiden," interjected Marn. Lorrena nodded.

"I agree, it lets people know what we believe in but doesn't tell people we're functionally a harem."

"Speaking of..." Quen gestured to Marn, and Lorrena appreciated what the others must have seen in her transformation. Marn's face subtly shifted, chin becoming more pronounced, eyes more piercing, hair becoming thicker and cleaner. The somewhat wiry human filled out slightly, giving him a lithe frame, and at least noticeable muscles showing through his shirt. His eyes blinked and then widened suddenly, and Lorrena suspected that he had returned to consciousness. He stood suddenly and lifted his shirt, showing subtle but sudden abs.

"Holy crap" He pulled his pants and looked down. Even without direct sight, Lorrena could see the bulge.

"Holy shit!" He flexed for a bit, before looking around at the group of women, who were all gazing at him, admiring his new form.

"Oh. Uh. I guess we should find a room."

Moragan piped up quickly. "We could use my room." The women walked, half ran up the stairs, and stripped off their clothes, waiting for Marn to enter.