Dungeons and Dicks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renault stared at Frenoria for a moment or two, hesitating, before he yanked his shirt off over his head and dropped it to the floor. He just seemed to want to get the strip over with, like he could handle the nudity, but not the stripping. He hesitated with his hands at his waist.

Frenoria just shook her head and slid forward toward him. "Perhaps ah can help," she said, taking pity on him. Her hands went to his waistband and in slow, agonizingly sexy moves, divested him of his pants.

Now, I was hardly dying in anticipation of seeing Mark's curved phallus revealed again. I wasn't kinking that way, but watching Geri strip him was glorious.

I was pretty sure my wife's rapt attention was much more dick-oriented than mine... Good for her.

In the end, they stood there, both completely hairless from the neck down, Renault's long dick curving upward eagerly toward Frenoria. They were equal now--in nakedness, in height, and nearly so in fitness. It was almost sweet how hot the two of them were together. (Okay, I know Frenoria supposedly has a gloriously blonde elven bush down there, but I forgive myself for conflating details.)

She took a step backward into the water, and he followed involuntarily.

"You really are a mess," Frenoria said, as she began to run her hands over the thief's nakedness.

"Not so bad as you were," he replied.

"And how am I now?"

Renault ran a hand softly down her flank, then curled it up between her legs for a moment, drawing a quaver. "You look to have done a marvelous job," he said gently.

"Then I suppose we must do such a job on you..." Frenoria purred, her hands rubbing over his body. Renault let her work, idly caressing her body as she rubbed all over his. They stood there, caressing each other for a bit, though it should not surprise that she seemed to spend the majority of her efforts cleaning what was likely his least gore-encrusted protected part.

They also seemed to have a good sense of dramatic timing, as they did not linger like this for long, not letting our watching eyes even begin to relax. With a final tug of Renault's cock, Frenoria rested her hands on his shoulders and kissed him.

They got a bit carried away with the kiss, their bodies pressing together, his cock trapped against her abdomen. At last, they broke apart breathlessly. "You look good enough to eat," Geri said, barely hanging on to Frenoria's accent.

"That goes double for you," Renault leered. It almost broke their spell, as Geri giggled. Almost.

They both looked around, weighing their options. Still in Renault's arms, Frenoria pointed away from them at the large purple ottoman across the room. "Yonder rock, above the surface of the water and in the sun as it is, looks warm and inviting," she said to Renault.

He merely kissed her, and lifted her into his arms, effortlessly carrying her over to the rock.

Jesus.

Geri was sleek, but she was easily Mark's height and hardly bony. How strong was my friend, to lift and carry her so easily?

Renault laid her down on her back and she let herself splay out across the rock. He smiled, and moved to bend down between her legs. The ranger's eyes followed Renault as he sank between her legs, then those eyes and her whole head rolled back as his tongue extended softly and began to explore her hairless folds.

But the half-elf let herself enjoy but a single, involuntary moan before she lifted her head once more and reached out to tilt Renault's face up to gaze at her. "I said, you look good enough to eat, too."

His eyes widened and the two shared one of those wordless communications between spouses. Mark looked both excited and terrified. Geri looked reassuring, but she had to tug at him for a moment before the thief obeyed her silent command and moved around the rock. He climbed up upon it, with his knees astride Frenoria's face, shaft swaying above her lips. Then he bent forward, licking down her hard, smooth belly and once more between her legs.

Frenoria lifted a hand and clasped his member. She kissed the tip, then they both moved awkwardly for a few moments until they found the right position, and she opened her lips, accepting his cock between them, while her form stiffened from his renewed attentions below.

I felt Tess's hand reach out from her seat beside and behind me to grasp my thigh. I slumped backward in fascination.

God knows what Craig and Anne were up to. Normally, I spent almost as much time watching everybody's reactions to what went on as what was happening, but this time I wasn't wasting eye cycles on anybody but the husband and wife in front of us. They had placed themselves directly side-on to the group of us who watched. I was sure they had done that deliberately.

The two of them shifted as they pleasured each other. Renault kept his lips firmly against her sex, but his own hips twitched as Frenoria sipped and suckled at his length. He clearly did not know quite what do with himself. He kept succumbing to the urge to press down into the ranger's mouth. She would choke, and the thief would pull backward hastily. Then she would reach up and pull him back to her mouth. Her tongue caressed his tip, teased it, and led it back into her mouth.

Renaults jaw worked as he softly kissed, licked and probed Frenoria's sex. Her hips repeatedly would thrust up against his face, and soon they were undulating like a belly dancer's. Suddenly she desperately spat his cock from her lips and groaned loudly.

"Yes!" she called out. "Oh shit, yes! Go. Go... OhhhhAHHHOHHH!" She squirmed against his mouth, trembled, and let her hips collapse, sagging away from his attentions. Before Renault could follow her back down, she had wrapped both her hands around the base of his cock and taken the top several inches into her mouth once more.

She called out something to the thief that was hard to understand, but he got it. His head bent and his eyes sought hers down and underneath him. Her hands were clearly interposed over her mouth, but he knew what she wanted. He raised his hips and drove his cock back down into her grasp and her mouth. Her hands kept him from going deep enough to choke her again, but plenty of his dick was sliding in and out of her tightly pursed lips.

"Oh wow. Wow. Unnnnh!" He grunted, pumping now almost uncontrollably. "I'm..." his words were cut off by a delirious scream and we all could see that he was erupting down into Frenoria's mouth. He came hard, and he kept thrusting as he did, to the point that we all could see cum dribbling out the side of Frenoria's mouth. His hip spasms suddenly froze, he groaned again, and he rolled off her desperately, in an agony of over-stimulation. He went limp for just a moment, struggled to sit up, and then went limp again.

Frenoria did manage to struggle up, wiping jizz from her chin as she did so, and smiling down at him. We all sat in silence as they smiled at each other.

"Shit..." she said.

"I know," he breathed in response.

The game went on for a while after that, somehow getting hotter.

*

This time, on the ride home, we did talk about what had happened that evening. Some.

We chattered about things the others had done, practically breaking down Renault and Frenoria's sixty-nine like we were SportsCenter doing the highlights.

But we did not discuss what either of us had done.

In particular, we did not discuss the fact that Shanora had later fucked Renault. Thoroughly. And I had been utterly riveted.

In some ways I still was, as in I could have still driven rivets with my cock when we got home. I pulled Tess to me and kissed her hard. Very hard. Possessively. Some compartment of my mind marveled at that. Mostly. At the moment, I was intent on fucking her myself. My hand slid into her cleavage and grasped a glorious breast within, softly pinching the nipple. Tess drew her breath in audibly, and I went to push the dress off her shoulder on that side.

She kissed me again, just as hard, but then pushed me away. "I need a shower. I still feel sticky."

"Oh, you are going to be sticky all right," I growled with a smile, still working the shoulder off her dress.

She laughed. "Yes, but I don't want to start out that way." She pulled free of my embrace and headed for our bedroom, leaving me standing there empty-handed. She looked over her shoulder, "You need a shower too."

In minutes, the hot water was cascading over both of us from the twin shower heads we had installed. Both of our bodies were slick and slippery with soap, and I was pressing myself against her back, rigid member nestling against her ass. My hands reached around her, filled themselves to over-flowing with those magnificent tits.

She rocked her hips, rubbing her glutes along my length and making me groan.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"I intend to," I replied.

"Now," she said.

"Here?" Neither of us much preferred full-on sex in the shower. It was great for foreplay, but the geometry was not great for intercourse. We could manage it, but it was almost a chore.

"Now. Fuck me now, here in the shower. We can make love for the rest of the night, but fuck me now," Tess said almost urgently.

I realized that it would not be a chore tonight.

I turned her around to face me and leaned her backward against the tiled wall. I dropped one hand to grasp a slick, soapy thigh and lift it upward, bending my legs as I did so. My cock found its way unerringly to her opening, and slid in almost without thought, even as she wrapped that lifted leg up and around behind me. The hot water running down our bodies suddenly felt almost chilled in comparison to the magical heat inside her.

Tess pushed herself up onto the ball of her foot that was on the ground, and I lifted the thigh I held higher. My legs remained bent into a slight crouch as I began to pump into her.

See? Uncomfortable and geometrically difficult. Probably not safe on a slippery tile floor, either.

It also was not going to last long. Both of us were incoherent within moments as we coupled. I was hammering into her in only a few strokes and she was crying out.

I was already going to come. It wasn't premature ejaculation, however, because Tess was getting there just as fast.

The whole thing could not have lasted three minutes before I exploded inside her, shouting in involuntary reaction to the power of my release. My wife shrieked back in reply, her body thrashing about in her answering orgasm. She shook so wildly, I slipped free, unhorsed if you will.

We both somehow kept our feet on the wet tile, but it was a close thing.

Holy fuck.

Tess grabbed my face and kissed me again, moving our heads directly under one shower head. I loved kissing her that way. We broke off before drowning. "There," she said to me with a smile. "We are clean, and we will be able to think when we get into bed and get down to some serious sex."

My wife is brilliant, don't you think?

Almost two hours later, our bedsheets so tangled and disheveled that they mostly hung on the floor, just one corner still clinging to the top of the mattress somehow. I was mounting her from behind. Her face and chest pressed into the mattress, only her hips pushed upward. I knelt between her legs, gifted with the perfect angle to drive into her. We were in a rhythm, now. There was no frantic thrusting, just an easy, ecstatic rocking that let us each enjoy the other.

Then I felt shudders run through her, and I marveled that she might be nearing coming yet again. But then she tensed, growled into the mattress, and slapped the bed with a hand. "Oh for crying out loud," she said, suddenly upset. "What are we doing?"

I slowed immediately. "I think it's pretty clear," I answered softly, making a jest but knowing that we were about to take a pause. Hopefully, just take a pause. I halted my effort, lowering myself downward to lie gently across her back and press us both down flat on the mattress. I left myself fully inside her, resting there, intimate but patient.

"You know what I mean," she said, no heat in her reply. She took a deep breath, "John," she said her voice stressed but not crying, "I fucked another man tonight. Right in front of you. And right in front..."

"Shanora fucked Renault," I corrected her gently, with a smile in my voice.

"Oh, don't give me that bullshit. You do know it is bullshit, right?" she snapped. "That was Mark's big cock inside me... Not yours," she added almost faintly.

"Of course I know," I said. "I'm not delusional. I know exactly what happened. You and Mark had some amazing sex. And it was excruciatingly hot to watch. I was dying how turned on I was, and I can tell you, Geri was too. Craig and Anne looked like they were watching Episode Four for the first time."

"But you were right there..." Tess said in a small voice.

"And. That. Is. What. Makes. It. All. Right." I said, punctuating each word with a long but soft thrust. I stopped myself from continuing, or I'd have lost control because she felt so good.

"You were not cheating with Mark. I did not cheat with Anne. It's a game. And the rules of the game are clear. We are playing characters in a story we are writing. We are doing it differently, marvelously differently, than most people." I felt Tess flex her muscles around my cock as I spoke. I groaned a little at the stimulation.

"Yes. The rules of it only being role-playing makes it just barely safe enough that I can relax and enjoy myself," I said. "And we aren't just partnering up and going off to fuck each others spouses. We aren't going home with each other. We aren't seeing each other on nights off. We are performing for each other, have you noticed?"

"Of course, I've noticed," Tess sighed. "And it's such a turn-on, isn't it?" she added, not wanting to let go of her sudden doubts.

"Oh yeah. The rules make it controlled. The watching makes it hot... Or the performing. Or both," I went on. "We are all apparently show-offs... and watchers, to varying degrees for each of us." I ground my dick into her softly. "I'm pretty sure I'm more focused on watching than being watched. That is the part of the performance that makes me hottest. It's obvious Geri's the opposite, have you noticed? She can't wait to step up and be seen."

"I think that I'm more that way too," sighed Tess. "It is so exciting to feel everyone's eyes on me... especially your eyes." She mused for a moment, then I felt her giggle silently beneath me. "But don't tell me just watching me with Mark had you more turned on than when you were coming all over Anne's big, fucking beautiful, fake tits tonight! That was a lot of amazing cum, mister."

"Ha!" I laughed. "I didn't say that! There is the turn on from the sex itself, and the turn on from the performance. I meant that I get more from watching than being watched. But as for Gala and the smith," I added, once more punctuating my words with thrusts, "Oh. Fuck. Yeah. That. Was. Hot."

My hips were not going to allow themselves to be slowed any longer, and I grunted happily as I drove into my wife in deep, accelerating strokes. My mouth still wanted to talk, though. "What did... you think while... we did... that?"

"That you looked like a goddamned... oh wow... stallion," Tess ground out into the mattress. Her hips thrust up and backward against my hips, and I shifted back to my knees to accommodate the new angle. My fingers dug into her ass. "And..." Tess gasped, "I was so wet I almost came, sitting there, without even touching myself."

"We are going to fix that frustration right here," I laughed, quickening my pace, though we were both a ways from finishing.

"I also thought," Tess added, lifting her face to be more audible, her need to speak about things continuing, but with rapidly increasing enthusiasm, "that her tits are better than mine. How do they feel?"

"They are not better than yours..." I started to say, getting a little breathless.

Tess rocked her hips and interrupted. "Bullshit, I've always seen how you check them out every time they first bounce into the room."

"I check out Geri's tits too," I protested, in what even at that moment seemed like an odd defense. I leant forward and snaked my hands under Tess to grasp her big, warm, wonderful breasts and squeeze them hungrily. "I like tits, especially yours. Or hadn't you noticed?"

My wife laughed. "I had. Unnh. Did you want me to wrap mine around that... cock of yours? You and I haven't done that in a while."

"Oh God, yes," I gasped. "But... not right now." My strokes were getting harder and my belly was slapping audibly against her ass. "Maybe... tomorrow when we... ohhhhh... take another shower? Please?"

Tess laughed and pushed back against my strokes.

"How," I gasped, "am I looking forward to that so much, in the middle of this?"

Mark seemed to be right. Talking about what had happened with the others seemed to add to the riled up fun back home.

"So, how good is Craig with his tongue?" I asked, trying to affect a sly conversational tone while feeling myself slipping into the slow, breathless ramp-up to release.

"Ohhhhh," moaned Tess, once more burying her face into the bed. I slammed into her a few more times, wondering if she would decide to reply. "I'm sorry, darling. You take me places no one else could, just because it is you... but Craig knows things. That was... oh fuck, harder please! That was crazy."

That little piece of info, that Craig ate pussy better than me, should have made me jealous, but instead, it made me come.

I don't often get taken by surprise when an orgasm hits early, but when I do, it is always an awesome example of the genre, and this was no exception. My balls just went off without any definite warning, like firecrackers, and my cock crammed itself inside Tess, bursting down and into her body beneath me with more jizz than I had any reason to expect to be left in me after all the entire night's activities. My hands spasmed as they clutched desperately at her tits.

My sudden, thrilling release made Tess jerk beneath me and in but a thrust or two more, she was coming too. Her face pressed into the mattress the hardest yet, but I could still hear her scream of release loudly. And then she screamed again. And again.

My cock, in the space of a few thrusts, went from transcendently happy to almost begging for mercy. I rolled off Tess in near desperation, and the delicious agony passed. She rolled over onto her back and smiled at me. I smiled back and we both panted for breath.

Then I slid over to lie atop her again. Kissing her deeply, I slid my still-hard shaft back inside her.

"You can't be... ready for more," Tess gasped, still quavering and nearly exhausted.

I kissed her again. "No, I just want to lie here like this until I soften," I chuckled, lifting a hand to toy once more with a breast.

Spoiler alert: I never softened. Not that time round.

----------

Thanks for continuing this tale. As always, thanks for your kind votes, favorites and follows. Mostly, I really want to hear in the comments how this ridiculous, implausible tale is going in your mind! The next installment should be posted soon, so stay tuned!