Dungeons and Dicks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was he freeing her chest first, not her arms and hands? Because that is the way he wanted to do it...

Just as he was about to start picking open the few buttons on the front of the purple vest, Jarhead felt Korda suddenly shift and flow past him, to kneel between the alien's spectacular thighs. The barbarian reached out softly, hesitantly stroking at Martienne's still-clothed hips.

"You want some help peeling her free down there?" Jarhead asked.

His goading seemed to snap Korda into action. "You peel your own hide," she snapped. "I peel mine." But she waited for Jarhead.

He freed those three buttons swiftly, and gently spread open the front of that vest, revealing two of the absolutely best-looking green alien tits since the Invasion of the Moon Babes (Wicked Awesome Tales, issue 132)

I got a good laugh narrating that, cut off with a gasp as I could not resist just fucking going to town with my lips on her nipples 'inspecting for stray adhesive'. It was harder and harder to let the story play out without just flat out indulging myself instead.

Then I paused because Korda tugged decisively down on Martienne's pants, lifting her ass swiftly, then tugging them free with none of the careful peeling that we had established was needed to remove a garment. I was not the only one getting tired of story over action...

Korda's sudden burst of energy abated as she knelt, staring Martienne's surprisingly human-constructed vagina in the, um, face. She reached out tentatively and slid a hand up the emerald inner thigh, pausing at the top. Biting her lower lip, she ran her hand gently over the soft mound (the hair on which Anne had also dyed purple). I tore myself away from Anne's amazing breasts and sat up on my knees to watch what would happen.

Anne was obviously watching intently too, and she and Geri exchanged an intense look.

Then Korda's face fell, her expression now hungry but afraid. "Korda not sure she can do this," she stage whispered.

Martienne just smiled. "Just try it, Barbarian. I'll coach you, if you need it."

There were hisses of anticipation from all around us, and I could see Geri gather courage from the attention. I stole a quick glance at Mark and Craig, who were both about to die of having their eyes explode.

Korda looked around swiftly, then bent her face down near between those. But then she hesitated again.

Anne lifted her legs and wrapped them gently around Geri's shoulders. "Martienne lifts her legs and entraps the barbarian, pulling her downward with just a trace of Irritated Strength™," she declared. Geri let her pull her down.

I had not realized that Martienne had been holding her breath, until she let it out with a long sigh as Korda began to kiss her sex. The barbarian's hands uncertainly curled up under the alien's thighs, lifting them up, bending her knees. Her fingers uncertainly caressed the outsides of those legs as she kissed up and down between them.

"Oh... nice," sighed Martienne. "Tongue now, please," she said, with an anticipatory gasp. It was replaced by one of delight. "Oh, fuck yeah. That will do it."

I might have been the only one close enough to hear the soft, wet sounds coming from between them.

"Nice, but slow down. There you go," the coaching continued. Geri quite obviously knew what needed to be done down there, but Anne's encouragement was helping her do it just right. "How deep can you go?" she asked, her voice suddenly needful, as if her arousal had just ratcheted up a big notch.

For a span, Korda worked away and Martienne just lay back and groaned happily. Jarhead suddenly realized that he was sitting there, staring down at those beautiful green tits, exposed and just begging for more attention.

But as he bent to resume his own small enhancement to the alien's experience, she instead turned to him. "This is an amazing rescue, but it's missing something. I'd like a little more, and I'm betting you would to, Jarhead." She ran her pink tongue over her green lips. "Give me your cock," she almost hissed.

The only problem with that offer was that I was pretty sure I was about to be very distracted from watching Geri munch her first rug...

But Jarhead is an accommodating guy, so I slid off his bandoliers, and lowered his camos to his knees. Martienne pushed herself up onto her elbows and leant toward him. (Yes, she had to move her arms a little to do that, and they were still supposedly held down. Get over your continuity error hangups!) He shuffled forward to the offered lips, and she flicked her tongue across the tip with a single, erotic caress that sent shivers through him.

"Hey!" exclaimed Korda, lifting her head. "How she able to teach me with your club in mouth?"

God bless Geri, she could stay in character under the damnedest circumstances...

"Please get back to work," Martienne practically begged, thrusting her hips up toward the barbarian. "You are doing amazing." With that, she bent and proceeded to demonstrate some 'amazing' of her own on Jarhead. Her lips sucked tightly around his throbbing helmet, and she moved her head, sliding him in and out of her mouth, his cock nestling against and sliding along her active tongue.

Okay, listen. The look of that beautiful green face, and those emerald lips clamped around and sliding along my cock was an apex nerd fantasy, right up there with a hot chick in a chainmail bikini. I knew the three of us were providing a spectacle. The other five were getting their money's worth. But for perhaps the only time, I was not registering being watched. I was not even paying any attention to the bi-curious cunnilingus taking place two feet away. I just saw those green lips.

That said, Jarhead did not instantly come, like he feared he might. As skilled as the Martienne herself was, she was really very distracted by the barbarian's efforts. The three heroes went along like that for an amount of time that none of them could identify, but soon Jarhead's cock slipped from the alien's lips and she threw her head back in a keening wail of delight.

Whatever Korda had just done, she did again... in spades. Martienne just wailed and wailed in exquisite agony until she collapsed back flat on the floor, panting. Jarhead looked down and realized that she was spent for a bit, even though Korda continued to tease and kiss her below. He looked at the exquisite barbarian...

He slid around and out of his camos as he moved. His rough hands stroked that naked, upturned, sleek, little backside while he positioned himself kneeling between both her thighs. He lowered himself down and let his cock rub softly against the Korda's perfectly smooth pussy.

She made no move, other that to contentedly rest her face between the alien's still quivering thighs.

He entered her. She stiffened, and murmured a happy sound as he buried himself in her wildly hot and eager interior. Despite his desire to start slowly, the situation overwhelmed his restraint, and he was almost instantly slamming into her. She pushed herself up and free of Martienne's crotch and groaned loudly as he slammed into her. The two of them grunted and groaned at the sudden, fierce fucking.

Now, our usual MO was one orgasm, maybe a simultaneous pair, and we moved on. I was indulging myself a bit by extending the LARP, but no one among the watchers seemed to be restless. And my cock was not going to be denied its own eruption.

As Jarhead thrust into Korda, she began to crawl up over Martienne, kissing her way up the alien's bare stomach and chest with each mighty thrust of the superpowered man above her. He followed her movement, staying with her. In fact, as he noticed her movement, he began to thrust hard enough to push her along.

In. In. In, he thrust, both of them sliding upward until Korda's lips met with the alien's and they began to kiss, and kiss in earnest.

Because Martienne was taller than the barbarian, Jarhead found his balls brushing against the sodden crotch of the green goddess underneath them both.

Korda screamed, her body jerking and undulating in the sandwich between Jarhead and the alien. He kept pumping into her until he felt her go limp... and then he had an idea.

Sliding free of her tight confines, he shifted his hips and lowered his cock to the recently assaulted opening of the alien, and slid himself in. She had not been expecting that, but it was obvious a welcome surprise.

Jarhead's thrusts resumed. Korda realized that her hips made for a difficult angle for her teammates, and she scrunched her butt higher, twisting her neck to keep on kissing Martienne. That little shift helped and I could slam into the green woman more comfortably.

There was no way on Earth that Jarhead, superhero or no, was going to last any longer.

"Holy Fuuuuuck," he gasped, as his whole lower body spasmed and he unleashed a torrent into the alien's depths. Involuntarily, he kept thrusting, and as a sequel eruption burst into Martienne, the alien also moaned once more, rolling almost desperately to the side and toppling the sexual tower of bodies over.

All three flopped to the ground, gasping for air.

I just wanted to lie there, wet dick flopping in the breeze and all, for minute while I re-assembled my utterly exploded mind and body. The heaving motionlessness of my scene partners showed they too needed a minute or five.

But fucking Penny, evil glee in her voice, suddenly spoke. "The ship lurches, harder this time, and the PA comes on, apparently all over the entire ship."

"Fuck this caper, and fuck this stupid planet, and fuck these fucking fuckwit humans! Listen, my crew, we are getting out of here no matter what," the squawking alien voice of their leader blared. "That flaming idiot had welded landing gear three to the ground. In thirty seconds, I am going to jettison the strut and we will be free. At that moment, dump the garbage to reduce mass and we go to light speed in three seconds. Secure for crash acceleration. Let's go find some easier planet to rob."

"What do you do?" Penny asked.

"Fuck!" growled Geri.

"I guess we are going to escape," I shrugged wearily, not wanting to be bothered. We were in the garbage, after all. We'd be ejected.

"Our costumes," exclaimed Anne. "We'll be thrown out of the ship, naked in front of the whole city!"

The three of us lurched to our feet and grabbed our outfits, while Penny just merrily counted down to our departure.

Thirty seconds is actually a pretty long time to get dressed... unless you are rushing madly, half your clothes have gotten balled up when they were removed, and you are still exhausted and in a sexual daze.

We just made it... probably because Penny had mercy on us and slowed the count at the end.

You know you've given the watchers a good LARP when everyone just stares at you.

Craig looked jealous as fuck at me. I grinned back.

Martin and Mark looked at each other, shaking their heads. "You people know how to stay in character," was all Martin could say. He was still having a hard time with that. Sometimes he was brilliant, top of the class, sometimes he made it hard for everyone else to stay in character.

Penny was beside herself at how well her first real set-up had gone. I grinned at her and shot her a thumbs up. Geri and Anne also gave nods of both congratulations and thanks.

Tess just stared at all three of us, eyes wide. I sat back down beside her and went to give her a quick kiss. The lip and tongue assault she replied with almost resurrected my cock. Almost. When she released me, she smiled, then got that plotting look on her face. I sensed that Penny was about be tested by some player-driven improvisation.

We wandered around the battlefield of Anchor City's Bayside Park. The fire department's hazmat team was calling Washington to send a squad to collect the alien landing gear for research and security. Reporters buzzed around, demanding interviews. The reporters included Tess's The Whisp, visible and in her crisp, stylish business suit, employing her secret identity of Claire Kensington. It was fun watching her pester Martin's Malleable Man with weird questions about his stretching powers.

Experience points were handed out, but no one leveled up. We decided the characters should break up and go home, until they were Needed Once More by the Good Citizens of Anchor City!

I think Penny was about to call a break for refreshments. I needed a beer, that's for sure, but Tess spoke up.

"Um, as we all go our separate ways, Claire Kensington wants to further her investigation of Malleable Man. She uses her stealth, and follows him as he sneaks back to his home. Where does he live, Martin?"

"Martin?" Penny asked.

"I, uh, I have a small house on the east side of town, in a middle class neighborhood, but not in the suburbs," Martin said, improvising fast. "I... I mean, he was able to pay it off after the accident with the settlement from his supposed injuries. His secret identity is, or pretends to be, disabled."

Oh, so we're moving directly to the next LARP. You go Tess, my lovely, horny wife.

"When he actually reaches his home, she makes a quick note of the address, then prepares to investigate further," Tess said. With that, she stood up and unbuttoned the suit jacket, slipping it off to reveal nothing whatsoever on underneath. Her hands slid up her backside slowly, making a bit of a production out of it, then slid down the zipper in back of her suit skirt. It slid to the ground, letting everyone know that she wore nothing below it either. So much for thinking that her cosplay wasn't stellar-level sexy, I thought at the others. A super well cut suit on a woman with Tess's figure is sexy enough, but why you find out there isn't a stitch underneath...

"Obviously, The Whisp is now invisible," Tess told us all.

"Obviously," Martin replied under his breath, eyes stuck to her body even more than the rest of us. He did appear to be the target, after all.

"You find Malleable Man, standing in the middle of his small living room, thinking about the crazy events of the day, and speculating about what happened inside that ship," Penny said, shooing Martin to go stand up near my naked wife. "He had noticed when they were ejected that Jarhead's pants looked like they might be on backward, and Martienne's vest was not fully buttoned."

Martin stood there, obligingly cupping his chin in a hand in a 'thinking' pose.

"Silent and invisible, The Whisp steps into Malleable Man's living room. She is fascinated by him, his powers, and his silly outfit," Tess said, earning a small sound of protest from Penny, the costume's maker. "She walks around him slowly, examining him. She wonders if he ever unconsciously uses his powers in his day-to-day life." She began to walk slowly around Martin, letting her body sway as she did so.

"Hey!" she hissed at Martin, who had turned to watch her as she moved behind him. "She's invisible! Quit watching her."

"Sorry," Martin winced. "I'm going to get this LARPing down yet."

"I'm sure you will..." murmured Tess.

Martin, you are in for it now. My wife was usually a go-with-the-flow-type player, but when she decided to take control, she was about the most assertive of any of us. I had just been part of a show-stopper. I sensed that she wanted to even things up, at least a little.

She stood just a foot behind the pondering Malleable Man, and The Whisp stage-whispered in his ear, "What are you, Malleable Man?"

He started in surprise and spun around, seeing nothing. It was actually a pretty good piece of acting for Martin this time. Naked Tess was right in front of him, but his eyes did not focus on her--a herculean feat of restraint. "MM looks around, startled," Martin said.

Tess tiptoed around behind him again. "Can you re-shape your body, or just stretch it?" The voice whispered again.

Martin spun around again. "'Um, I just stretch... for now. I hope to learn to shapeshi...' Wait. Why is he answering these questions? Malleable Man drops into a fighting crouch, looking for a potential attack."

Tess slid past him again, this time trailing her fingers very briefly up and over the bulge that was definitely growing beneath his spandex uniform. "Does your body stretch... reflexively?" she asked softly, sultrily.

"MM blushes at the question," Martin said, momentarily covering his crotch with his hands. Then he straightened, letting them fall away again. "Wait," Malleable Man said slowly. "Whisp? Is that you? You are Claire Kensington?" He looks around speculatively. "What are you doing?"

"I just have a few follow-up questions from our interview," The Whisp replied softly. "I am curious about how your powers affect your body's autonomous actions. When you take a deep breath, does your chest inflate?"

"I... I'm not sure it's that simple," Malleable Man said slowly, then his eyes widened and he stiffened... in more ways than one. "Whisp, you are invisible. Does that mean that you are naked? In my living room?!?"

The Whisp slid close, lifted one of Malleable Man's hands and placed it briefly and gently on a wonderful, soft breast. I saw his fingers twitch and begin a caress, but she slipped swiftly away.

Tess danced softly around behind Martin again. "Yes, I am..." the invisible woman whispered in his ear.

"But... why?"

She stepped up to stand right in front of him, as slid her hands up and over his chest. Her fingers found their way to the zipper that ran up the whole front of his suit. With a tug, she began to lower it down. "I'm particularly interested in the effect of your stretching powers on your... erection," she said huskily as the zipper drew lower and lower.

Martin shuffled his feet uncertainly. "I... well... it... uh... See for yourself," Malleable Man stammered, falling silent as The Whisp tugged the zipper the last bit down and his goddamned huge junk sprang free, stretched to its impressive full, and not a bit malleable.

Here's the thing. Since Martin and Penny had joined us, Tess and Martin had LARPed only two, no, three times. And they had fucked every time they played together. No oral. It was a bit as if things were holding off for a big showdown between our queen of cocksucking, my wife, and Martin of the enormous rod. I felt certain that that showdown was finally about to arrive. I could tell from the body language of several in the group that they too had come to the same conclusion.

Could Tess take him all? It suddenly occurred to me that she had not deep-throated anyone since Martin's endowment had made an appearance. Not even me at home. I wondered if anyone had really told either Martin or Penny about the true extent Tess's real-life 'superpower'. I hoped not.

"The Whisp says, 'Oh my!' and kneels down to very closely examine this penis that could only be the result of stretching powers," Tess chuckled, matching action to word.

"MM growls as he feels the sudden warmth of breath on his cock from the invisible source," Martin replied.

"I'd like to see this in all its states, not just erect," The Whisp mused. "Shall I take steps to make it soften, Malleable Man?"

"Oh, I think that's a marvelous idea," he breathed in reply. "I'd certainly like your investigation to be a through as possible."

It really is a huge dick. It is at least eight, and probably nine inches long. I'm not into dick at all, but I had gotten quite used to getting an eyeful of various ones that weren't mine in this wonderful new world in which I was living. It was particularly hard not to get an eyeful of Martin's. It was thick and as deeply tanned as the rest of him. The huge, long, blue vein that snaked up its length pulsed powerfully enough that I could see the vibration from my seat less than eight feet from where my wife was about to put that in her mouth.

I had thought my cock thoroughly exhausted for a while, but it clearly was not going to miss commemorating this occasion with a hard-on of its own.