Dungeons and Dragons

Story Info
A husband condones his wife to indulge her high sex drive.
3k words
3.92
15.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dungeons and dragons

I had recently bought a very old mansion in its own grounds at a knock down price. It was knock down price because of the extensive work which was needed to bring it up to standard. To show off my new purchase I had invited a couple of friends Caroline and Roger to stay for a couple of days. All the rooms were liveable but some repairs were indeed required. I showed them to their room which impressed them a great deal.

"It looks like Count Dracula might pay us a visit anytime from behind the wood panelling." Caroline said with a laugh.

"You never know who might come from behind these panels" I replied. "Get your stuff unpacked and settle in. I have already got dinner started and it should be ready in about half an hour. See you downstairs."

They came down shortly afterwards and I got us all a beer. A second one followed soon after. By the time I served up dinner we had downed a third. I opened a bottle of white wine with the chicken dinner I had cooked. A second glass required another bottle to be opened. After this was finished I explained I had no more white being chilled but I did have some reds in the cellar. "You have a cellar?" piped Caroline. "How cool! Can we see it?"

"Follow me"

We made our way down to the cellar. It was quite spacious with a central circular area with four small rooms leading off from it. Three of them held packing boxes and furniture but one actually held my wine racks. Roger said it was like a medieval dungeon. "Where are the rack and the chains to hang people from?"

"I haven't unpacked them yet. They are still in the packing cases there, but you can see a couple of shackle rings in the walls." I joked.

Caroline immediately joined in the frivolity by backing up to one of the shackle rings and with her arms over her head pretending to be chained, said in an affected timorous voice "Oh sir, please let me go, don't hurt me I'll do anything you say." The drink had obviously liberated her inhibitions.

I cocked an eyebrow at Roger who joined in with "Be quiet wench or you'll be sorry."

He walked over to her where she still stood with her arms in the air and ran his hand up her leg lifting the hem of her dress and continuing on until his hand was over her stomach revealing her lacy black panties. I expected her to protest but she just giggled and squirmed buckling slightly at the knees to reveal more of herself, including her open crotch as her knees parted momentarily.

"Oh sir, stop, stop!"

"I warned you" Roger said. "Now I will strip you and whip you." He turned to me and in his best Quasimodo impersonation and voice said "Is that alright master, would you like me to whip her?"

I gulped. I was a little stunned but went along with the play acting wondering where it would end. "Yes, whip her but not too hard, not yet anyway."

Roger turned her around, unclipped and unzipped her dress. He pulled down one arm then the other drawing the dress over her shoulders before putting the arms back towards the wall ring, then tugging the dress down her body and down her legs where she stepped out it completely. She was breathing heavily. So was I. I never realised what a terrific body she had. "See how you like the taste of this whip" drawing back his arm ready to lash her with his imaginary whip. "Stop!"Caroline cried. "I have to stop, I am getting so horny, I can't control myself. Let's have another drink."

"Pick out anything from the wine racks you fancy Roger" I said. He perused the racks while I watched his wife get back into her dress.

"Zip me up would you please Dracula." She said to me, as she stepped back into her dress, her back turned to me. Her scent was enticing; maybe it was just the moment. I took my time touching the small of her back with my left hand while I drew the zip slowly up, finally doing up the hook and eye clasp.

"I need to bite your neck" I said in a poor imitation of Dracula. As I pretended to bite her neck my lips accidentally brushed her neck. She shivered; her hands came round and grasped my hips, she gave a little moan. Roger is going to have a busy night I thought.

Roger came out with a couple of bottles of red. "I didn't know which to pick. Which one would you recommend?"

"Bring them both, they are both nice wines." I said.

We went back to the lounge.

"Can we sit outside? It's a lovely night Caroline said. "Besides I am really hot and I need to cool down." Her face was flushed.

"Are you err? You know" said Roger.

"Yes." she said "It's your fault, pretending to whip me. Do you think it would be possible to err, you know. I think Steve would be discrete"

"You know our rule". Besides how do you know Steve would?"

"I just know" she said.

"Will someone tell me what ""err, you know"", means?"

"Can I explain to Steve?" Caroline asked Roger.

"Oh heck, alright"

Caroline went on to explain. "You see the thing is Roger doesn't often have the drive or inclination to have sex, in fact if it happens once a year I would be lucky. I on the other hand have a very high sex drive, and it doesn't take much too turn me on. "We advertise on message boards and that sort of thing for a discrete partner for me. This way nobody knows our secret. The point is if I let you shag me, and I know you want to, can you keep it a secret?"

"Yes, I can" I said without hesitation.

"OK" she said. "Let's get on with it"

"Pay no attention to me" said Roger. I'll have another couple of drinks and watch the football on TV" settling into a lounge chair after switching on the TV.

"He really doesn't mind?" I asked.

"No, he's very pragmatic about it. He loves me and knows he can't give me what I want so he accepts my taking lovers knowing I love him back and would never leave him for another."

"But he's sat in my lounge chair in my house while I am going to have sex with his wife!"

"You could have me on the rug in front of the fire while he is in the room and he wouldn't pay any attention, especially if the football is on."

"I can't believe that"

"Really, and I'll prove it!"

She took me by the hand and led me to the rug in front of the fire, where she turned around and told me to unzip her. I did as I was told; again she stepped out of her dress and stood before me in just panties and bra. She bent and undid my belt and unfastened and unzipped my jeans, slipped my shorts down then took my cock and slipped it in her mouth. I immediately became rock hard.

I looked at Roger. He must have seen what was happening in his peripheral vision but he never looked or even flinched.

I put my hands on Caroline's head and pulled it down onto my cock, sliding it in and out deeper and deeper until she gagged and coughed. She wasn't to be deterred; she attacked my cock again taking a bit more before she gagged. The third attempt she took it deep into her mouth then pushed hard and swallowed the whole eight inches, paused for a moment, and then withdrawing and gasping for air.

I stepped out of my jeans and stripped off my tee shirt. I undid her bra and watched as her breasts sprang free. They didn't sag just shivered and swung as she moved. They were a beautifully rounded shape with conical shaped areola tipped with protruding large nipples. She stood up and I slipped down her lacy panties, showing a large area of thick dark pubic hair. I lay back on the rug and she lay on top of me full length, her legs on either side of my hips. Moving her hips in a sensuous slow motion, she was sliding her vagina along the length of my cock moaning softly as she did so. I couldn't help but steal a look over at Roger. I couldn't believe a man could appear so indifferent while his wife was being fucked in the same room.

I was feeling slightly uncomfortable. "Let's go to my bedroom." I suggested.

"OK." She said.

With that she walked over to Roger, leaned over and with her hand on his, kissed him on the cheek.

He patted her hand and said "See you in the morning. Enjoy. You too Steve! Make her happy. It makes me happy to see her satisfied."

We made our way to my bedroom and lay on the bed. The moment had passed and the urgency with it. I asked her how he can be in the same room and be apparently indifferent to what was going on.

"He does really see and hear what goes on, but pretends not to. It's to make both me and my lover to perform at utmost enjoyment. He sometimes watches but not very often. He is a bit of a voyeur from time to time and he says he likes to see me enjoy myself."

I wanted to ask so many more questions but she grabbed hold of my cock and said "No more questions until later. Now you have to service me."

"Kissing allowed?"

"On the mouth and anywhere else you care to."

I kissed her on the mouth to begin with, and then moved down to her exquisite breasts. The firm mounds capped with those magnificent conical tips. The first kiss and lick caused her nipples to swell and become erect. Caroline was enjoying the kissing and nibbling as much as me, but after a little while she pushed down on the top of my head. I understood. Kissing her ribs, belly button and down further towards her mound, kissing just above her pubic area where I stayed teasing her with the pause in the journey to her vagina. She reacted by pushing harder on the top of my head.

"Down, down. Further down." she moaned.

I buried my nose in her pubic hair, my tongue searching lower for her clitoris. Her moans grew louder confirming my tongue had found her aroused love button. It became engorge with blood and much more discoverable. By now she was writhing around under my probing tongue. I lifted my head and viewed her magnificent body. I took hold of both knees pushed them wider apart and up exposing her vagina to my view. Her vaginal lips had already parted like petals exposing her inner labia folds. I bent to my task with great gusto, licking her vagina from base to clitoris.

If I thought she was writhing in pleasure before, she was bucking her hips like a bronco rider. I managed to push my tongue deep inside her and nibbled with my front teeth on her labia. I moved my hand between her legs and while I licked her labia I pushed two fingers inside her and began fingering her smoothly in and out.

"Faster Steve."

I did as I was told.

"Rougher, be rough with me."

I rammed my fingers in with such force she was pushed further up the bed.

"More" she said.

I added my ring finger to the index and middle finger I had been using and pushed them in. She was so slick with love juice they went without much effort even though it was a tight fit. After only a few strokes she said

"Fuck me now, fuck me now."

I didn't need telling twice, my cock was aching to find its way into her. I pulled her down the bed, pulled her legs wide apart opening her up to my penetration and moved the bulbous head of my cock at her opening. She folded her legs behind me and grabbed my cock with both hands and pressed hard with her heels behind me forcing my cock into her while she thrust forward. She gave out a cry of pain and I thought at first I had hurt her but when I froze she said

"Keep going I like it rough sometimes."

I continued on pistoning my cock into her. I have a large cock at eight inches long and a large diameter particularly towards the base, consequently I was only pushing in about three quarters of it. It was enough. It was stretching her pussy in exquisite ecstasy. She was moaning loudly and thrashing around calling out "Oh God" over and over. This went on for some time, getting louder and louder until, with a shudder and a wild animalistic scream she orgasmed. I had never heard anyone scream like this when she orgasmed.

"Don't withdraw, leave it in" she said.

We lay there not moving for about a minute and I had the urge to start pumping in and out of her again. Her vagina had contracted slightly and it was tightly gripping my still swollen cock.

"Oh yesss" she murmured. "Slowly to begin with."

I wondered how long I could keep the pace slow.

"Talk dirty to me." she said.

I was a bit nonplussed by this. "How dirty would you like me to be?" I asked her back.

"As dirty as you can think of."

"OK. I am going to give a friend of mine a call and when he comes over I am going to let him fuck you."

"Tell me more" she smiled.

"In fact when he is fucking you in your cunt, I will be fucking you up the arse."

"Sounds fun"

"He may even bring one of his friends who will throat fuck you while we are double penetrating you."

"Mmmm"

"They are both black."

"Oooh".

"Maybe instead of them coming here, I will take you to the club they own. Only black guys go there. I will auction you off or better still strip you naked and let anyone who wants to, fuck you. Maybe twenty or more guys. They will fill that sweet cunt of yours with enough spunk until it is oozing out and down your legs. Some of course will want you to swallow their cum or even just shoot it all over your face."

All the while I had been fucking her slowly.

"Faster now. Fuck me hard."

I began to bang it into her as quick and as hard as I could, which was accompanied by her loud passionate cries. She was very turned on and orgasmed quickly. I turned her over and pulled her up onto her knees. "I am going to fuck you up the arse." I positioned my knob between her cheeks and pushed but it would not go in. I tried to loosen her up with just my finger but even that was very tight. Even with a gallon of lube my cock wasn't going in there. "You have to try and relax; I can't get my cock in unless you do."

"I can't help it" she said. "I've only ever had anal sex once before, and he had a much smaller cock than you."

"Pull your cheeks apart and push back"

She did and my finger went in a lot easier. The more I fingered her hole the looser it got. "Better?"

"Yes"

"Breath deep and rock back and forward." I kept my hand braced while she rocked back and forth. It was easy to insert a second finger. After a short while I swapped hands and jammed my thumb in there while I used my forefinger and middle finger to rub her clit.

"Oh, yesss!" she moaned in a soft voice. Her arsehole was much looser than before.

I kept this going for just a little while longer positioning my knob close before I withdrew my thumb and replaced it with my cock in one swift movement.

She gave a small squeak as my cock went in. I stopped momentarily before squeezing it further in slowly until it was buried deep inside her where I stopped again. "Need a minute?"I asked.

"Yes. Just a moment while I get my breath"

"You take charge and rock back on my cock at a speed that suits you."

After a moment she began to slowly rock back and forth with only a small movement in and out. This gradually built up in both speed and depth. She was clearly enjoying her anal experience.

"Give it to me" she demanded.

I grabbed both of her shoulders and humped her hard and fast. It didn't take long before I was pumping sperm in her with a series of jerks.

We were both spent and fell into a deep slumber. I awoke only when day dawned finding myself alone in bed. I went downstairs to find Caroline and Roger having breakfast in the kitchen. I joined them. No mention was made by either of them in regard to the previous night's events. There was no more physical contact between Caroline and I over the next couple of days and we just enjoyed each other's company. As they were leaving it was Roger who asked "Would you like to do this again?" I readily agreed. Before Caroline got in the car she came over to me to give me a hug and whispered "See if your friend would like to come over next time or maybe we can visit your other black friends club."

I waved them away looking forward to the next time.