My Wife's Party Trick

Story Info
My wife's party trick leads to much more.
4.7k words
4.17
99.1k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Monica and I have been married for 7 years. Our sex life is great but now in our late 30s, I have gotten into the idea of her showing off her body. At first she was reluctant to agree to the outfits I would request, but over the years, she has opened up more sexually and her body has blossomed as a result of her efforts in the gym. She has grown more confident and willing to display her hard work.

She started off by leaving her bra at home when we go out. The looks and attention that she got allowed her to enjoy the exhibitionism and it would always leave me incredibly aroused. She used to be self-conscious about her 34D boobs and how vulgar they looked without a bra. Her nipples always stand out when she wears a tight shirt but ultimately this is what drove all the looks and attention she would get.

Over time she grew bolder with what she wore as she started getting into the exhibitionism and making sure her nipples would slip out or show with the right angle.

I started to take a step back to watch her flirt and get hit on. It would really turn me on and the sex when we got home was a direct reflection of this. She would tell me how hot she felt and I would encourage her by complimenting how sexy she looked showing herself off.

Shortly after, she started going out with no bra and no panties and teasing spectators as if she had no idea what was showing. We slowly started doing this when friends were over and she started to admit how hot and wanted she felt as she flirted and toyed with my friends. They all seemed to get closer to her as time would pass and she would feel more comfortable being touchy with them.

Every time she drank, she seemed to grow more courage towards showing her body off and flirted even more. She would get more careless with her cloths, her legs would spread wider when she sat down, her hands would graze closer towards my friends crotch as she playfully slapped them when they told a joke or said something inappropriate.

We had discussed which of my friends or her friends she would consider for a threesome but she always brushed it aside as fantasy but not before telling me exactly which friends she would be into going further with.

We were having fun with this game and enjoying a better connection to each other as we explored her exhibitionism together. When my friend Alex started to plan a pool party, my wife and I both flirted with the idea of her taking that opportunity to show off.

I tried to get her to wear a thong bikini that turns somewhat see through when it's wet but she quickly vetoed that. There were too many girlfriends and wives attending to be that blatant. Instead, she settled on a pink bikini that covered just to the edge of her areola. The bottom was not quite a thong but not too far off either. It scrunched down the crack and wedged between her cheeks.

What I liked best about that particular bikini bottom is how narrow the front was. You can clearly tell if someone shaves, or does not, due to how much skin it shows on the sides. Also, the fabric was so thin that at times it would press up tight and outline her pussy.

The day finally arrived and I put on my go-to shorts that showed a lot of my legs. They were shorter than what most of my friends would wear but I liked them. Monica settled on a see through coverup top and jean shorts.

On the way to the party I kept reaching over and pinching her nipples and moving the bikini to the side, which she would quickly adjust back. She grabbed my crotch just as we were getting there and smiling she said, "looks like someone is already excited." She leaned in closer to me and started rubbing me over my shorts as she teased, "just imagine if I was wearing my see through thong." It sounded like a groan as she continued... "all your friends staring at my nipples once it's wet and my pussy visible for anyone looking."

Looking at the lust in her eyes, I knew today was going to be fun. I laughed as I mentioned, "all the girls will want to kick you out of the group for looking so sexy." She quickly corrected me, "so slutty."

"Thats hot babe," I grunted.

"This will have to do," she said as she pulled her top slightly off to the side showing a little of her areola. The change in color of her skin right against the edge of the bikini looked so sexy as we pulled into the driveway.

Just as we were about to knock on the door, I stopped her and reached into her jean shorts. My finger traced over her bikini bottoms causing them to camel toe into her pussy. She just smiled, "don't be mad if I take things further than you want to see."

I leaned in and stuck my tongue into her mouth. As I pulled away I whispered right in her ear, "if it was up to me I would have you naked showing off your sexy body."

Just as we pulled away from a peck, the door opened and we were greeted by a bunch of our friends cheering as we walked in.

Throughout the party we were all drinking and enjoying the escape from the heat in the pool. Monica would text me throughout the party telling me different guys and, surprisingly, girls that were checking her out in the bikini. A few girls even complimenting it and asked where she got it. I wondered if they would have had the same reaction to the other one.

As the night progressed, Monica and my friends started getting really drunk and really flirty. Most people had made their way out as they had sitters to relieve or just couldn't hang anymore.

I realized I too was getting to my limit. It was 10PM and the only people left was Alex (the homeowner), Devon and his girlfriend Vanessa, me, and Monica.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Vanessa started nagging at Devon to leave saying he was too drunk. She wasn't wrong. Neither of us were in any shape to drive and all our cars would stay overnight at Alex's house.

"Just one more beer!" Devon yelled. Vanessa was clearly annoyed but reluctantly replied, "fine, one more." Devon smiled and before putting his full beer to his lips yelled, "after this one." He swirled the bottle, causing the beer to swirl around, and lifted it, shooting all the beer straight into his mouth.

Vanessa pushed him over as she stood and stormed into the house screaming at him, "Im going to sleep on the couch until you are ready to leave!"

We all quietly cheered as she stomped towards the house. Alex leaned into Devon and said, "now you can stay for a few more." We all laughed as Devon walked over to the cooler and handed us all a fresh beer.

As I took mine, I asked him, "how did you do that? It just shot right into your mouth."

Devon gave us all a demonstration without actually drinking his beer. I tried this trick and failed miserably, much to everyones amusement.

Devon with a smug face slurred, "its just my little party trick."

Alex placed his beer on his shoulder, "this is my party trick," he said and somehow managed to balance it as it tilted into his mouth for a sip. We all cheered in unison as he did it a few more times.

Everyone then looked at me and I thought back to my college years when I used to do a handstand and pick up my beer from the floor before coming up and chugging it never using my hands. This was also the cause of a chipped tooth, which I have since fixed, but I was drunk and went for it either way.

I stood out of the pool and placed my beer on the floor. I flipped onto my hands, got my balance, and managed to pull it off with no issue. Everyone cheered me on as I finished off what was left of my beer.

Alex, cheered "that was impressive. No one can beat that!"

Devon followed, "I give that a 9.5."

Then my wife smiling at me scoffed, "thats not that hard. I can do better."

My wife walked over to the stairs. As she stepped out of the water we all stared at her ass as the bikini had wedged between her cheeks making the bottom a thong. I noticed my wife look inside the house to see if Vanessa was in sight but continued to where I was standing outside of the pool.

"Ill need you to hold my legs up babe," my wife said as she turned to face the guys. To our surprise, she placed the bottle of beer right between her tits, quickly followed by "oohs" and "ahhs" from the guys.

The bikini was stretched but holding the beer in its place. My wife seductively placed her lips over the neck of the bottle. Slowly gliding her lips down the bottle.

Mike whistled before joking, "thats it, she wins!"

My wife smiled as the bottle stayed wrapped around her lips. She built up the courage and shot down into a handstand. The bottle flipped and started to pour into her mouth, fizzing and shooting the beer all over.

As I held her feet up I noticed Devon looking between her legs. Having freshly come out of the water, her bikini was tightly pressed up to her pussy perfectly outlining the shape. I stared and unconsciously spread her legs a little wider to give myself a better view, and as a result, gave my friends the same view.

She somehow made it back on her feet, beer still wedged between her bikini. I immediately notice all the movement did a few things. Her nipples were both peeking out, her mouth and her tits were covered in beer foam, and the foam was dripping down her stomach and over her bottoms. There was no way I was the only one that was getting hard.

Everyone in the pool started cheering and Alex commented, "that is absolutely the best party trick! That was super hot!"

You can feel the tension and the others wondering if he crossed the line just as my wife replied, "you boys are way too simple," as she stepped back into the pool with all eyes on her body.

It was obvious her nipples were out and I was not about to call her out on it, especially if she didn't bother adjusting herself. Instead, she pulled the beer out as she was in the water, took a sip and placed it back between her boobs. She looked down at them and smiled as she asked, "they make a great cup holder, don't they?"

Everyone agreed and Devon boldly asked, "they do but I doubt it will hold a full beer."

Conveniently enough, his beer was still full. I could tell tonight was different than most, not only because my wife's nipples were still out but because she slipped her beer out from between her tits and walked over to Devon.

He couldn't believe his dumb luck as he looked my way and I shrugged my shoulders and said, "only one way to find out."

My wife stuck her chest out at him and he wedged the bottom of the bottle between her tits. "Ohh thats cold," she practically moaned. Her nipples hardening for all of us to see. By this point, we were all in the pool surrounding them.

"Your going to have to push it in harder, baby, I can barely feel it," my wife teased as we all stayed silent and frozen in time.

Devon slowly pulled the bottle out and back in as if he were fucking her tits with it. It didn't escape anyone that he was rubbing the ridges on the bottom of the glass over her nipples as he pushed it back in.

Still struggling to push it in, my wife reached for her top pulling it away from her tits giving only Devon a look down her bikini and ultimately wrapping the beer bottle with her top. Her nipples were back under the bikini but Devon, drunk as he was, didn't take his hand of the bottle immediately.

"It seems to be holding up," my wife commented as she stepped away from him. The fabric of the bikini was stretching as she bounced around. This caused the edge of her nipples to come back to view as the bottle leaned forward.

Devon reached back for his bottle, took a sip, and went to put it back between her boobs. My wife again stretched out her bikini laughing as he commented, "indeed they make a great cup holder."

All the attention was on my wife and her tits as he casually drank and put it back in its place until he pulled it out once more to take a sip and Alex took the opportunity to slide his beer in between her boobs, "my turn" he laughed.

It was unexpected and his efforts pushed her top down enough to expose both nipples. My wife did the same move she did for Devon only when she adjusted, she made sure her nipples stayed out.

"Im not even upset," Devon said as he pushed Alex, "its the sexiest cup holder I have seen."

"Well I'm not an idiot like you," Alex said, "I'm not giving up my spot like you did." With that, he leaned in towards my wife's tits and placed his mouth over the bottle. It was unreal to see his face just inches from her tits but it was obvious he couldn't actually drink from it.

As he struggled, my wife leaned forward tilting the bottle but it was still not enough. Her hands appeared out of the pool as she reached for the edges of her top and pulled it down, flashing everyone all of her chest and tilting the bottle right into Alex's mouth. He chugged his entire beer with his face so close to her breasts.

We all, including myself, cheered as he finished the beer. The bottle, now empty, just flipped out of her top and into the pool. Her hands still holding onto the bikini as she flashed us all before releasing and putting her tits back into its place.

"OK, thats enough of the cup holder trick," I said as I put my hand in front of Alex stopping him from his advances. The disappointed look on everyones face was entertaining to me. I boldly reached for the back straps of her top and untied her bikini causing it to hang free on her boobs held only by the strap around her neck.

She smiled as she winked at me, "are you sure you want me to put this away?" she asked as she glanced towards the inside of the house. Vanessa was nowhere to be seen as she was likely already passed out on the couch.

She was met with cheers as she reached for her bikini and flung it off, tossing it towards the edge of the pool.

"Yeah," "Fuck that cup holder," was heard as we all cheered.

"Damn, you are one lucky guy," Devon slurred, "Monica, you have the best tits I have ever seen."

My wife blushed at the compliment, "you really think so?" she said in an innocent tone as she grabbed both breasts and let them fall.

Alex, "you really do. They are so perfect and your nipples are SOO sexy," he assured.

"See babe, I told you they were sexy," I commented, "they were made to be free."

My wife made a show of stepping out of the pool. Swaying her hips with each step and causing her breasts to sway along. She teasingly bent down over the cooler and pulled out four fresh beers.

As she approached the pool, she noticed everyone was adjusting their shorts. Alex pulled his erection tight against the elastic of his swim trunks thinking, he was under water and no one can tell.

My wife, with all eyes on her body, sat down on the corner edge of the pool right over the stairs. She placed all four beers next to her and spread her legs, placing her elbows on either knee. "You know," she paused, "I kind of enjoyed the cup holder trick."

No one said a word as they admired the view or her tits pushed together and her bottoms pressed tightly against her.

She leaned back with her legs still spread and one hand on the floor holding her up. With her free hand she reached for a bottle and handed it to me, "can you open this for me babe."

I quickly made my way over to her and opened the bottle. She took it from me and ran the bottom ridges down her stomach towards her bikini bottom. She pushed down pulling the edge of the bikini lower and lower, "do you think this might work as another cup holder babe?"

She was clearly asking me for permission to go even further.

I simply leaned forward over the stairs and grabbed the bottle. I held it up as I lay between her legs and she reached for her bikini pulling it away from her hips.

From this angle, I was covering the show but I was treated to my own private view down her bikini where I can almost see her pussy. I slid the bottle down and pushed further so the ridges were right over her clit. The bottoms were not wide enough to cover the entire bottle causing the edges to stretch away from her mound.

I stepped back giving a chance for the guys to see as she held the neck of the bottle as if she were grabbing her own cock.

She stroked the neck of the bottle and curled her fingers towards me motioning me back towards her. She adjusted herself so her ass was hanging right off the edge of the pool. I stepped forward and she pushed the bottle down causing a little beer to spill. I got the queue and leaned down to take the bottle in my mouth. She pushed further down giving me a close up view of her pussy.

As I chugged the beer, I noticed she was pushing and pulling the bottle as it rubbed over her clit. I finished the beer and was shocked to hear nothing behind me.

Just as I pulled away, she pulled the bottle out from her bikini and put the empty beer aside. Her bikini snapped right back into place. As i stepped back, I bumped into Alex and Devon realizing they were crowded right over me the whole time trying to get a look.

"That seems to work much better babe!" I groaned realizing I had a full blown erection at this point.

Her legs still spread wide, she reached over to the side grabbing a full beer, "Devon, can you open this beer for me?"

He quickly jumped at the opportunity and opened the beer in a flash. She reached for the elastic on her bikini practically moaning, "slide it in," as she pulled it away from her hips showing him she was cleanly shaved.

His eyes shot open as he ran the edge of the bottle over her belly button and down into her bikini. He assumed the same position as me but my wife leaned even further down the edge of the pool, her ass barely hanging on.

Nothing was said as Devon put his lips over the bottle and my wife gripped the neck of the bottle and pushed it down. She pushed it down further than she did with me and both Alex and I could see how she pushed and pulled the bottle away from her body. Her pussy resting right over the side of the bottle as she rubbed it over herself.

Her head shot back and it looked like she was stroking her cock into Devons mouth. Each stroke bringing him closer to her exposed pussy. Devon being the smart man he is, took his time sipping the beer.

Soft little moans were escaping her lips as she drew the bottle in and out, giving Devon the show of his life just inches from his face.

Alex clearing his throat softly said, "Monica, this is the hottest thing I have ever seen. You guys are both my favorite couple."

She smiled devilishly looking at both Alex and I, "well thats just because you haven't had your turn yet."

A soft moan escaped her lips as she shot her look back down between her legs and noticed Devon had taken the neck of the bottle from her grips and had flipped it around so the tip of the bottle was pressed against her clit. His other hand holding the bikini away from her.

He briefly rubbed it down her clit and over her lips, causing her to moan and thrust forward, before he pulled it away from her and smugly took a sip from that same bottle. "Ughh," he moaned, "you are the sexiest person in our group of friends, by far!"

"You guys are so simple minded," she paused as she looked over at me, "but that felt kinda... um... nice."

Her face was flush and I could tell she was starting to reflect on how far she has let this go. I wanted to assure her I was very into this so I leaned into her ear and whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "you look so fucking hot like this babe." I leaned in and kissed her as I slid my hand down into her bikini. I slowly pulled on it and it easily slid down to about half way down her thighs.

I stepped back and she stayed just as she was, darting her eyes between the three of us when Alex in an unsure tone said, "I um... I never had my turn, you know."

My wife smiled at him and curled her fingers for him to come towards her. He walked over to the stairs starring right at her pussy and up to her tits while adjusting his erection that still lay flat on his stomach against the elastic. She reached for the last bottle and Alex opened it for her. He handed it back to her and settled down onto the stairs, careful to keep his shorts under water.

12