Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right. My time to shine." I moved Steelwind up to the statue. "Roll to hit, with my quarterstaff. If it lands, I get an extra unarmed strike."

"Kiss for luck?" Ash asked.

"Um." Nobody was watching. Kaitlyn was mauling Theo, who was mauling her right back. Ben was less red, and had brought both of Jayne's hands up, holding them with his and whispering into her ear. Jayne was turning red, and smiling at the floor. Violet was dividing her attention between the two sides of the table, seemingly incredulous and irritated. "Sure." I leaned back and turned my head.

I was shocked, I say. Shocked. Ash grabbed me by both ears, turned my head further and kissed me. With some tongue. It seemed to last longer than it should have. She tasted of pumpkin spice and alcohol. "There. Tongue luck. Kill it for me, bro."

I took a moment, and looked back at the table. Violet looked shocked, her mouth an O of surprise. The other four were still doing whatever they had been, and had seen not one thing. I let my d20 loose, numbly.

"Nineteen." Tongue luck. Definitely a thing. I picked the dice back up. "Bonus attack..." Ash put a hand on my thigh and squeezed.

"More luck?" She asked. I didn't nod or anything, I just looked at her. Pretty sure my mouth was open, which was just how she wanted it. No less shocking this time, nor was it any less timeless. I didn't even look at the table, just kept my face pressed to Ashley's, and I let the dice fall from my fingers.

"Twenty." Ashley said, glancing at the table. Then back at me. She seemed unsettled, a light blush under her eyes and a nervous thing happening to her mouth. The hand that she'd wrapped behind my neck to pull me in for the kiss was just... in the air, like she didn't know what to do with it anymore. The one on my thigh was really close to a surprise for her. It was a surprise for me, too, but that traitorous bit of flesh had sprung up after the first kiss, and didn't seem inclined to be embarrassed about its presence.

"Two hits will kill the guardian." Violet said, loudly and clipping her words. "Two HP left. Don't bother rolling damage. It's dead. Fight's over, everyone make camp and have your characters go fuck or whatever." Vi tipped over her DM's screen and got up. "See you bitches in the morning, I'm going to bed." She stalked out of the kitchen towards the stairs, flipping a double bird at everyone.

Something in her tone got the girls' attention. Kaitlyn broke her liplock on Theo, but only for a moment. He just moved to nuzzling her neck, and she pulled his lips back to hers after gawping like a goldfish for a couple of seconds. Jayne looked over her shoulder, then made a little moan and looked back over at Ben. I couldn't see either of his hands. I COULD see both of her knees.

Ashley stiffened, and got out of her chair. She looked back at me. "Get them a room, okay? I gotta go fix... whatever that was." She hurried away after Violet.

I cleared my throat. No one looked at me. I called their names, individually, still no dice. So I slapped the table, hard.

"Hi, folks. First one to move, gets it. There's a pull out couch downstairs in the game room-" Ben got up, zipped something, and he and Jayne made a run for it. Jaynes white, bare ass flashed me as her shirt billowed in the breeze they made. I turned to look at the other two. "Well. That was the one with some privacy. You two get the living room couch. Stain it, and I'll know where to send my mom's hellhounds."

Theo made a face. "Yeah. Um. About that. Any chance..." He jerked his chin towards the stairs.

"You want to use MY room?" I was a bit more than shocked, I was almost pissed. "Seriously, dude?"

He grinned, bashfully. Kaitlyn continued to rub her cheek on his, and batted big blue eyes at me. "Pwease?" She asked. "I'm gonna need a bed under me. And you really want me to have a door that shuts, I get loud."

"Yeah, dude, she gets loud..." Theo said, with a shrug.

"Jesus. Fine. You fucking owe me."

He yelled as he took the stairs. "Bill me, bro."

"You're changing the sheets in the morning," I yelled up after him, then I sighed.

After a moment, I got up and started cleaning up claw cans and discarded snacks. The game stuff, I left out, it went to too many different people. By the time I was done, I was glad that both girls had doors between them and me. Both of them were incredibly noisy. I sighed again. My earbuds were up in my room, which was within the splash zone, no fly area, whatever. I found Jayne's shorts and panties on the floor by her chair, I hung them off the back of it.

I had to make a choice. Go into the living room, where maybe I could get the TV loud enough to block them, or take an Uber to a hotel for the night. I took option A with B as a backup.

***

I was on the second episode of Rick and Morty when I realized I'd tuned out and stopped paying attention. I only realized it when someone on screen yelled about a giant incest baby, and I shamefully realized where my own thoughts had been meandering.

Not THERE. I promise. Well, maybe close by there. A block or two away. Walking distance. Those kisses... Ash was a great kisser, really put a lot of effort into it. That little huddle thing we were doing at the table had been nice. We should do that again. Collaboration with Ash was fun, especially when she wasn't calling me names. We could get comfortable with each other more, maybe some couch time with, y'know... cuddling. Neither of us were gonna be here at mom and dad's too much longer, so time was precious in that regard. Probably shouldn't kiss like that anymore. Shouldn't. Didn't say we wouldn't... if it came up naturally...

Something blocked the TV screen. Something Ashley shaped. I was both happy to see her and equally pinned by fear. If she could read my mind, I'd be in serious trouble. But she couldn't, so... good? I had to say something. "Hey... how's your friend doing?" I had to raise my voice a little, the TV was still drowning out... other sounds.

She sat next to me and puffed out a deep breath. "Not good? I don't know, she's crazy sometimes."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah." Lots of emphasis on both words.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Bang her brains out? That usually works when she gets moody."

"I volunteer as tribute."

"Bet you do." She huffed again. She sounded congested, snotty. I couldn't get a good look at her in just the light from the TV. "No, she's claimed my room. And my toys."

"Um. Toys?"

"Don't ask if you don't wanna know. She'll be fine by morning."

I kinda did want to know. What Miss Goth Princess used to get over an emotional situation was information I could put to good use, some night in the future. But Ash was really upset about something, so I put that aside. I lowered an arm over her shoulders. "What about you? You gonna be fine by morning?"

She leaned into me, and got her head on my chest. "Maybe."

"If you wanna talk, I'm all ears."

She sniffled again. "Hard to talk over the ad breaks."

I muted the TV. Distant syncopated moans and slapping flesh filled the air. "Better?"

"No. They're still going?"

I didn't say anything, just nodded.

She sighed. "I guess Jayne was right. Nerds do fuck better."

"Oh, yeah. We study the subject, find cheat codes, devise optimal strategies... nerds fuck like GODS." I laughed. "Our only limitation is the distance to the asthma inhaler."

She giggled, and slapped my stomach. "Shut up, nerd."

"Careful. I do wear the label with pride, and all the good and bad that implies."

She laughed. "Turn the TV back up. They can't keep it up forever, but I'd rather not know when they finish, exactly."

I unmuted the TV. She snuggled in a little closer. I patted her arm. This was nice, even though it was difficult to steer my stray thoughts back towards the TV. Couldn't think about Violet... or anything else going on... or how I'd briefly envisioned such a cuddle session just a few moments ago. I managed, but... it was hard. In both senses of the word. It took her almost another whole episode before she spoke again.

"Victor? Still awake?"

"Yeah."

"Love you."

"Aww. Love you, too."

"Still want to talk?"

"If you do."

"Turn that off then. Nobody's still at it."

I did, and the room got remarkably dark. And quiet, thank God.

"So, Violet. She was mad at me."

"Why?"

"I'll get there. But she said some things... called me a few names. Not as bad as the ones she used on our other friends. But I don't blame her, she was frustrated. And... well. Some of the things she said got to me, anyway. I think cuz they hit kinda close to home?"

"Like what?"

She shifted under my arm. "Like, I didn't know what I wanted. And she called me a little girl, lashing out at people I ought to be embracing because I didn't want to get too close. Like that."

I hated to admit it, but Violet was kinda on the nose. At least, I could see where she was coming from. I said nothing of the sort, however. "Nah. You can't be a little girl, I'd be out one big sister. And I like having a big sister."

"She's... not wrong. Sometimes I do feel like that. Like everything is out of my control, and I need someone big and strong to protect me. I don't have that, so, I get..." She trailed off and I felt her shoulder move in a shrug.

"Sharp," I said. "You get sharp."

"Yeah. That's it." I felt her nod on my chest. And heard a sniffle.

I made sure my hand on her shoulder was firm, and added my left to cover it, wrapping her tight with my arms. "It's okay. I'm big. I'm strong. I'll protect you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"It is nice." She snuggled closer, which I hadn't been aware was a possibility. Her leg now lay atop mine, her arm squeezed in behind my back. I tightened my grip on her, and she let out a contented... well, almost a moan. A breathy hum, then. It turned into words after a second. "Almost like we've swapped. You're the big brother now, and I'm the little sister."

"Okay. If that's what you want."

She wiggled her head on my chest, I assumed that was a yes. Her other arm draped over my lap and grabbed my hip.

"You are strong. I can feel it." She whispered. "You don't look it though."

"Protective camouflage. Baggy shirts and pants..." Theo and I had shared that bench on the basketball team. Wind sprints and some down time in the weight room had added some solidity to my previously pudgy frame. I didn't tell her any of this, I needed to change the subject. Hot girls in their undies going on about how strong and big I am is bound to get little me's attention, and I'd just managed to get the little guy to soften up. "What else did she say? I bet big brother can fix that, too."

"Vic, did she... I don't know, make a pass at you?"

"Yeah." No sense lying about it.

"Well. Don't. Don't pick up that candy, it's a trap. She chews up boys, has a long trail of broken ones behind her. I know, I know, those boobies, those eyes... but she's really not a good fit for you. Okay?"

"Yeah. Fine. I'll let her be. Who... I mean, is there someone you know who'd be a good fit for me? I'm kinda having my own dry spell here."

She was quiet for a longer time than I was comfortable with. "Yeah. I know someone."

"No kidding? Who?" It popped out of me, I'd not expected an answer.

"Tell you later. That's why she was mad, by the way. Violet."

"I'm sorry?" I'd lost the thread here. Her hand had been moving up from my hip, she was stroking the space between my pecs with one finger now. She'd also managed to shift her voice a little higher, a little breathier, a strange lilt to her words.

"Well, two reasons. The sleepover was her idea. Real important to her that we all have a good time, because we probably won't get chances to hang out anymore. And the DnD thing was another one. She says we can play over the Internet together, a way to keep us all connected. But, the other girls all got their heads turned by some easy dick walking in... ticked her off. Especially since the easy dick she'd picked out for herself for the night was all kissing on somebody that wasn't her."

I put a few jigsaw pieces together. So I was an easy lay, huh? Well, she was right, dammit. "Me? Hey, the only girl I kissed was... you."

"Mm. So I tried to tell her that we were just playing around. Tongue luck, y'know? Funny. She said I didn't see your face afterwards. And couldn't see my own. So... she thinks we're gonna bang tonight. Or we already have been, or something." I felt her tense up. I had no words for this blind, untrue accusation. Especially considering how close to that very scenario I'd just been thinking about. After a second she continued. "I told her she was being ridiculous. But, she gets twisted. She's so jealous. Of everything, whether or not it's a real thing is incidental. Her emotional truth, she says."

I found some words. "Bull. She..? No. We'd never... that's not..." it would have been nice if those words had been a complete sentence.

"Never?" That was an odd word to throw back at me. "Six weeks ago, if you'd told me I'd be tongue kissing you in front of my friends, I would have said never, too."

"But it was for fun," I said. Well, the joke was that we wouldn't go that far. So when we did, it suddenly became a quite different kind of fun.

"It was. But, I don't know.... She was right about some of the things she said. Maybe she's right about this one, too." She straightened up, sliding her head up close to mine. "Like how I lash out at people I should be embracing. And how I didn't know what I really wanted. And... I think she was jumping to conclusions, but... maybe there's a little something there."

"Something. Between us?"

"Yeah." I felt the word, a puff of air on my lips. "Maybe. But I can't make out with my little brother, and find out for sure."

I breathed out a sigh of relief, because that was most definitely where I thought this was headed. And I wouldn't have rejected her, either...

"But you're not my little brother, are you?" I felt a chill in my spine, a tingle that sent a warm glow all over my body. "So big. So strong. Come here, big brother. Little sister wants to find something out."

Now, I feel the need to explain something, here. I love my sister. I was pretty sure I didn't lust for her. I mean, she was hot. I could objectively say that. Those flared little hips, her long legs, that chest of perky, round handfuls, that soft, flat belly... I don't think I'm selling that I wasn't lusting after her very well.

Let's start again. I love my sister. My big sister. The one who was always looking out for me, who might get a little abrasive from time to time, the one who'd always done me right. I could never hurt her, never betray her, never be anything but the best little brother I could be for her.

But my 'little sister?' Oh, my, god. That minx was next fucking level hot. And she knew just how to drive her big brother around the bend.

So all of the things that come after this, all the fun stuff, it never would have happened without a cosmic alignment of epic proportions. If I hadn't been touch starved, I wouldn't have tried to get us closer today. If Violet hadn't warmed me up, shook up my hormones like a fizzy drink, I never would have reacted like I did to those little kitchen kisses. If there'd been enough light to see each other, to really see that too familiar face in front of each other, we might have hesitated. If she hadn't learned how to role play a tiny amount today, against all odds, I don't think either of us would have done what we did on the couch. That inch of separation between our real selves and the made up ones we'd invented a few minutes ago, that made all the difference.

On her side, having a rival for my affection might have made a subtle situation much more immediate. Having said rival point out that it was obvious to her how attracted we were to each other made it an easier line to cross. And maybe, seeing all of her friends get wound up by someone new in front of her was the final straw, the bit that got her juices really flowing. The reason for the kiss that started the fall.

Also, maybe she was still the tiniest bit tipsy. She never said, one way or the other, but a little social lubricant goes a long way towards making insurmountable personal barriers easily climbable.

Anyways, cosmic alignment, so on and so forth. The upshot is, she made her voice just a tiniest bit higher and more sexy, it was too dark to see her well, and she kissed me like I had the cure to all her ails somewhere in my esophagus. I responded like most eighteen year old boys would, upon being pleasantly assaulted by a female in the dark.

I let her open my lips with her tongue, then I let mine follow hers back into her mouth. I used my already tight grip on her to get her lined up a bit more comfortably, pulling her by shoulder and hip to straddle my lap. She eagerly assumed the new position, and pressed her boy shorts to my jean's zipper. I felt her hips glide forward with the hand I'd left there. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and pressed me tighter to her face, and my hand went to the center of her back to return the pressure.

She pulled her hips back, dragging her crotch along my bulge, and moaning into my open mouth. Her other hand moved between us as soon as she got her pelvis out of the way, to fumble at my jeans. My hand moved from her hip to help out. I got the top snap undone, she got the zipper down, and then there was only the boxers to worry about. I lifted my hips up to get the denim down past my waist, she took that opportunity to grind along my cock with her pussy.

I groaned, and she pulled her face away from mine, to let out her own pleasured moan. Her hands left my crotch and the back of my head, and I felt rather than saw her shirt come off. There was no bra, nothing at all in the way when she dragged a nipple across my face. She couldn't see very well either, so I helped by chasing it with my lips.

That made her say "Yes," very loudly. Either that or the constant pressure on the mortar and pestle action going on below our waists. I think it was the boob thing, though. I was confident enough about that to use both hands up there, giving up on trying to get my jeans past my knees for the moment. I grabbed one breast, pinched the nipple between the sides of my thumb and pointer finger, and used the other hand to squeeze the flesh of the swell I was tonguing and sucking on. She repeated that "Yes," a few times, her voice getting more ragged and louder as she did.

There was a moment there where we could have stopped. It passed so quickly, but it existed. If we'd called a halt, if she'd gotten off of me, we could have returned to our normal lives, and maybe never said another thing about it ever again. Alas...

JK. I regret nothing.

So, what happened was, her loose little nightgown shorts had moved off to one side, in a damp wad. And my boxers had an unbuttoned opening in them. Friction moved the fabric around and, boing! Up popped my dick, bare to the wind. But not for long. Her pussy pressed against it, lips spreading wide, smearing me with her fluids. She rode it up to the top, neither of us noting the subtle change in the textures we were feeling from down there, how fabric was no longer covering anything at all. Then, as she shifted herself to drag her clit back down my shaft, my head nosed up and in.

Now, THAT sensation we noticed. We both cried out, and her hips slammed down as mine slammed up. We went from just the tip to balls deep in a split second. I'd like to think we paused here to consider the ramifications of us sharing that eight inches of skin with each other. I certainly tried, anyway. But then Little Sister said, "Big Brother is so BIG," in that breathy, squeaky voice. I lost it.

We fucked like rabbits. I mean, I'd like to say we made tender love, cooing and caressing each other, professing our hidden feelings... nah. I fucked the crap out of her, in self defense, 'cuz she was fucking the crap out of me. At one point she was putting all of her weight on my wrists, pinning me to the couch to ride me like she wanted. Another point, I was slapping her ass as I rammed her from the back. She'd asked me to, so I didn't feel bad about hitting her. There were quite a few moments in between, as sweaty skin slid into new positions, as lips and tongues sought out whatever they could find, but the urgency of those first few seconds never left.