Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Changing the rules, and splitting the party.
14.4k words
4.85
11.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

***

Still here? Awesome. I'm nowhere close to done yet. Look, I'm going to skip past the awkwardness right after six people all came within a minute or two of each other in the same room. There was some, even though we were getting more used to each other by the minute. I'm just going to roll us right up to when we all grabbed some pizza and stood around the kitchen, nomming away. I overheard more than one conversation, and I'm going to try to relay as much as I can about each of them.

So, to start, we have Kaitlyn, Marla and Theo, clustered up by the coffee machine.

K: "So, what I want to know is, when can I get that sandwich thing they did?"

M: "Fucking hottest thing ever."

T: "Mm. I'd be the backboard for you. You can pick whoever gets the front."

M: "Never even seen anything close to that. Not even in porn."

K: "Aww. Thanks Theo. Hey, um. We haven't talked about it or anything... you wanna hang out sometime, after... this?'

T: "Hell yeah. I'm free whenever."

M: "Shoulda took pictures."

Jayne and Ashley, just as they walked up to the boxes on the counter to fetch another piece.

J: "... and then she said has a girl ever done it, it's better, and I didn't say anything? But it made me think, and then we were in the basement together and I made out with you? And that was the first time I did THAT and I thought I liked sucking face with a girl, maybe I'd like the other stuff too, and I went back to the one that offered in the first place, but she really didn't offer? Just kind of made me think it might be an option, and anyways that's how I ended up with Vi in the living room and..."

A: "Breathe, girl."

Myself, Ben, and Violet, seated in barstools.

B: "Bro, can I borrow some shorts? I fucked these up and I don't want to just freeball on your furniture."

Me: "Yeah, no sweat. I'll head upstairs in a minute..."

B: "Cool, cool, cool. Um, can we hurry though? I'm gonna end up glued into these soon."

V: "I'd lend you mine, if you're brave enough."

B: "Nah, that's.... Hm."

Me: "I think that color would look good on you."

B: "No way I'm not gonna stretch these out beyond recognition."

V: "Toss' em in the trash when you're done, idgaf. But, if you wear those, and only those, for the next... two hours. I'll give you a roll on the magic item table."

B: "No shit? Which one... Tasha's, or the DMG? Ooh, or..."

V: "Calm your tits, there. It's one I found online, one roll on a d10,000. Deal?"

B: "Deal. Wow, that's tight. What do you think? (Terrible impression of Austin Powers) Do I make you horny, baby?"

Me and V, in unison: "No. (Laughter)"

Jayne and Ashley, walking away from the pizza.

J: "...and then she did this thing? With her fingers? I don't know what it was, but I went to the ROOF. No boy has ever done that, so I need to ask her what that was so I can teach it to a guy..."

A: "That's a closely guarded girl-girl secret. I'd have to notify the council, if you told a male."

J: "Oh. Well. Will you teach me, anyways?"

A: "So, you do this motion, right? And then..."

Ben, approaching the cluster at the coffee pot.

B: "What do you guys think?"

M: "Color suits you... is that supposed to be hanging out like that?"

T: "Dude. (Inaudible laughter)"

A: "May I..."

B: "Ooh, cold hands."

A: "There. Nope, the other one just popped out."

M: "That's just structurally unsound."

Myself and Violet, alone at the bar.

V: "So... how far will you two go?"

Me: "This is all new territory. But, y'know, probably pretty far. There's going to be a line somewhere, though."

V: "Hmm. Okay... I might push that a little. You two make a good team."

Me: "If we hit a line, we'll stop. No harm in asking us, though, I don't think."

V: "You two should have a safe word."

Me: "Good point. Excuse me for a moment?"

I walked over to my sister and the nude Jayne. They giggled as they watched me walk, and had managed to compose themselves into more quiet mirth by the time I got to them.

"Someone should take care of that. Has it gone down since...?" Ashley looked up at me, a smile threatening to burst on her face.

"Not really. Naked, amazingly hot girls keep waking into my line of sight. Hi, Jayne."

"Hi." She reached out a finger and poked my sweatpants. "Boop."

"The pizza guy didn't want to leave, by the way."

Jayne blushed, and bit down on a smile. "Mm. Cool."

"Anyways. Violet thinks we should have a safe word." I said to Ashley.

"Hmm. Persimmon?"

"That was fast."

"It's my go to safeword." She blinked. "Hm. Should I tell you why I need one?"

"I think I can figure that out." I shuffled my feet. "Um. She says she's going to push us. Just so you're aware."

"Okay. Tell her, I said to bring it." Ash giggled. "Oh my god. She's going to try to make us fuck, isn't she?"

Jayne went wide eyed. "No... she wouldn't."

"If she does, we have a safe word. If either of us uses it, we're done. Right?"

"Right. Maybe she won't."

Jayne just looked at the two of us, switching between our faces like she was watching tennis. Her eyes kept getting bigger. I think it dawned on her at the same moment Ash and I realized she knew. It seemed almost unconscious, the way she reached out for both of our hands. I held it, and reached for Ashley's, who was already seeking mine. Jayne took a deep breath.

"Um. Guys? I... God this is hard to say..." She took another gulp of air. "Anything I can do to help... just. Tell me. I'm in."

"Jayne, just keep doing what you have been doing." I made sure she was looking at me when I spoke. She shuddered. "You've been great so far."

Ashley gave her a big smile. "Keep distracting them. I'll make sure you get rewarded."

With a tug on our hands Jayne pulled us close, and dropped a hurried, fleeting kiss on both of our lips. "Anything." She whispered. "Please. I'll do anything you ask. Fuck it, don't ask. I'm taking orders."

I squeezed her hand. "Thanks, Jayne."

Ash mumbled something similar. Jayne's knees started to shake. I let go of her hand and put mine on her hip. That didn't seem to help with the trembling. Maybe because Ashley had the same idea, and we both held the trembling girl for a moment. She visibly struggled to control herself, gulping air and closing her eyes. "Sorry. Sorry. Just... got really turned on there."

I nodded, and looked down. "You're not the only one." My sweatpants were getting ready to push into her navel. Ashley, after a quick glance behind us, reached her hand up from Jaynes waist.

"Boop," Ash said, pushing me down with one finger, making my cock stroke Jayne's belly. The finger stayed, and her stormy eyes twinkled. Jayne started shaking again.

"Not fair," she whined. I lifted my own hand, seeing a rare opportunity... my knuckles brushed Jaynes bare breast as I cupped Ashley's clothed one. Jayne opened her mouth to say something, but only a moan came out. Ash pushed her chest towards Jayne, making my hand the only thing separating them.

Then Ash shifted her hand on me, our bodies shielding what we were doing from the rest of the kitchen. Boldly, she gripped my cock through my pants, and added a couple of slow pumps that got me to groan as well. I started to move my hand down Ashley's body, sliding out from between their tits, and I might have actually touched something important, but we were interrupted.

***

Violet got up, walked over to her little corner of the table, and began to touch my belongings with pizza grease still on her fingers. I mean, I didn't notice it at the time, but I presume, based on the evidence. I may sound a bit snippish about it, but all in all, this was a small price I was willing to pay. She scribbled some notes, frowned a little then looked up, a fierce cast on her face.

She clapped her hands and got everyone's attention. "Ladies, gentlemen, I have a confession." Ashley and I casually took hands off each other, slowly, so as not to draw eyes. We all shuffled close, and stood behind our seats. "I set this up... well. Not for this. I had something completely different in mind. Maybe some bonding moments between us girls, and a way to remember our childhood a touch more clearly before we all go our own separate ways..." She sighed. "This game was a great way to do all that. And a way for us to remember how to play together going forward. Last night, when everyone kinda paired up and went to go clap cheeks, I thought it was a stupid, venial way to shit on my effort."

A touch of unease rippled through us. She continued, though, a second later. "I overreacted. I can't see a better way for us all to bond, old friends and new, than what we're doing here, right now." The unease dissipated, and people smiled and began to nod. "So. I'm going to make some changes to this," Violet waved her hand at the table, "that'll make things more... interesting. But first. I need to know, right now... is everyone okay with everything so far?"

Mumbled words of assent, various nods. She held up her fingers. "I mean, specifically... One: the partner swapping?" Yes, we all said, not in unison. "Two: the relative lack of privacy and decorum?" Jayne answered first, with a yes so loud we all laughed. "Three: things escalating?" Nods and yesses again, much more cohesive. "Good. Finally... I need you all to swear to me that whatever happens under this roof today... and maybe some of tomorrow... stays here. We never ever discuss any of this. Ever. Do I have your word?" Unanimously, we all gave a hearty 'YES!'

She sat down, and gestured to the rest of us to do the same. "Okay. Then, let's play."

She briefly sketched out new rules. Dice would become far less necessary. The odds of an action succeeding would be largely determined by Violet. She'd weigh the outcome based on our roleplay, our commitment, storytelling goals, and... outside the game favors. She winked at that one. "What I'm saying here is... I hope you all meant what you said. That you're happy to serve me. Service me. Whatever. I won't get as much of an opportunity to play as the rest of you will, so, every now and then... I'm going to take what I can. Deal?"

We all nodded, eyes glinting. Then the game actually restarted, and she exiled Theo and Kaitlyn back to the basement, their last position.

***

Devin tugged at his horns. The cursed thing didn't make any sense. How was this the same carving as the one they'd run into in the last trap room? He consulted his scrawled map, and scowled.

The robot, warforged, whatever, was making waving motions. It pointed to a mark on the stone threshold to the room. "Yes. I see." Devon said. "Good idea. Better than a ball of string, I suppose." The monk huffed, a metallic wheeze.

Stabitha came up behind the diminutive warlock, startling him. "I think he means something else. What is it, little metal man?" The Amazon warrior got close to the monk, tilting his head up by his... 'chin.' She looked deeply and curiously into his oddly human eyes. The metal faceplate trembled, but revealed no new information. Devin lamented that the mechanical thing's creator had not felt the need to grant it a mouth before turning it loose into the world. Still. He could sometimes puzzle out Steelwind's written language...

He dug in his pack, pulled out parchment and charcoal, and thrust it at the monk. Stabitha continued to look on curiously. Devin turned to check that the other two were still in the room... the degenerate priestess was 'praying.' Or showing the wizard how she prayed, Vulverna was watching with great attention. He sighed. No matter how much he might personally find the woman's goddess to be... distracting, he could not help but be aware of how much her intervention was assisting them.

He didn't fear for their missing companions. The shadows had disgorged the other victims, perhaps they would again. In their own time, of course.

Steelwind tapped his shoulder. He was presented with a lengthy paragraph of blocks and wedges. Devin sat near the torchlight and attempted to 'read' it. Stabitha peered at it as well, from over his shoulder. He didn't expect the barbarian to be of any help, but he resisted shooing her off. He was relatively sure she couldn't read or write common, so there was no harm in her looking, anyway. And he did perform better under light competition.

***

Violet looked up at the table, and down at the note I'd passed her, the translation to the cuneiform scrawlings I'd handed the team. A simple cipher I'd learned a long time ago, easy to read if you knew the key. No one else did, though. She smiled at me, then went back to the group. "All right. Usually, I'd just ask for a simple intelligence check, with bonuses in place for history or lore... but. Let's see how you guys role play this out."

Ben scratched his head, straightened his glasses, and tugged on a chunk of his hair. "I've been able to read this stuff before... but not always. Let's see if I can... hm. Can I point to a word and have him... pantomime it out? Like charades?"

Violet laughed. "Sure, sounds great, actually. Vic. Be honest. I've got to go mind our wayward lambs for a bit." She got up, still dressed in only a shirt, and we all watched her bare butt walk towards the basement steps.

Marla shivered. "Okay. Is that the best ass in the room? Cuz, I'm drooling."

I patted her shoulder as I got up. "Nah. Third best. You're number two, by the way."

She blushed. "Nuh-uh. Pull the other one."

Ben grinned. "You're number one in my book. But, hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Ash wasn't letting me go that easily. "So... who's your number one?"

I deferred the question. "Maybe I will do an itemized list later. So, first word, one syllable."

Ben laughed at my big circling arm movement. "No, hang on. I'm curious. Best butt in the house. Can't be Kaitlyn, she's cute... but she's got nothing going on back there."

Marla nodded. "Bony butt for sure. Hmm." She glanced at Jayne. "You're not much better."

Jayne shrugged. "I do all right. But, yeah, I don't compare to you and Vi." All eyes turned to Ashley. She lowered her chin and bit her bottom lip, trying to hide a smile.

"Oooh," Marla sang out. "Your brother likes YOUR butt the best. Mmm. Naughty, naughty."

"Hush. Come on, guys. First word, one syllable." I repeated the movement, a wide embrace.

Ben was the first responder. "Ass."

Marla grinned. "Butt."

Jayne. "Boob? I don't know."

Ash shook her head. "Us?" I pointed at her, and made the 'more' motion. "Um... we?"

"Ding!" I said and walked over to the sheet, writing the letters under the symbols I'd drawn. "Second word... hm. Skip. Third word. Two syllables." I walked my fingers across the table.

"Walking?"

"Running."

Jayne looked delighted. "Going?"

"Give the lady a piece of candy. Fourth word, one syllable." I jotted down the next word. Then I made a hand gesture. A rude one.

"Bagel hugging a snake?" I frowned at Ashley, who just started laughing.

"Fuck." I looked at Ben. "No seriously, that's my guess."

Jayne shook her head. "We blank going... fuck? How does that make sense? Look, it's only two letters."

"In!" Shouted Marla, who got a high five from me. "We blank going in..."

I made a different motion with one finger, describing an arc in the air. "Two syllables."

"Clock."

"Wheel."

Ash had recovered from her laughing fit. "Two syllables, doofuses. Circle."

I held up two fingers with one hand and made a rolling motion with my other...

"Circles?" I grinned at Ashley and bent to write out the letters.

Ben blinked. "We blank going in circles. Three letters. We ARE going in circles. Shit. My map must be off..."

I pointed to the three e's in the sentence, and tapped the same symbol above them. Ash grabbed the paper. "Oh... it's a substitution alphabet.... Pencil. Give me a pencil."

***

Violet returned to the room, her wayward sheep in tow. They were both naked, and crawling on all fours behind her. We all watched the odd parade for a moment, then Vi sat behind the screen and grinned. Theo took her right hand side, and Kaitlyn took her left, sitting near her like pets on the tile.

No explanation was offered, and the two of them maintained an expressionless, blank stare. Violet, on the other hand, seemed to beam, slightly evilly, getting more twisted with every passing moment.

"Ohh kaaay. THAT'S fucking weird." Ben said.

I was going to agree, but Vi leaned forward and cut me off. "How goes the translation?"

Ash held up the sheet, filled with scribblings and crossing outs and rough erasures. "He acted out the first sentence, then that gave us enough letters to guess the rest."

Violet looked impressed. "The barbarian figured it out? How interesting."

Ashley shrugged. "The devil over there said it looked orcish. I've got in my background that I was raised by orcs... so, not that surprising, really."

Violet nodded. "Fine. You two may communicate to each other by written note from now on. Now... Do you believe what he said?"

Marla nodded. "I do. 'We are going in circles. The traps change but the rooms do not. We are missing something, a passageway, I think. Look for the wind to guide us.' It makes sense. I can make a fog cloud at will. I think I'm going to do that, in here."

Violet checked her notes, and nodded. "The room is filled with a dense fog..."

***

The fog was thick, the torch sputtered in the moisture. Suddenly, no one could see anyone else, no matter if they were only an arms length away. The room filled with distant muted yells of the party, the fog playing havoc with sounds and echoes.

Stabitha swung her arms wide and stepped carefully, looking for a wall. She found one, and yelled her strategy to the party. There was no response, save for more confusion in the mist.

Clittiara followed the torchlight, seeking its warm glow in the gloom. She came across Steelwind as she searched, they clung together and made their way towards the light.

Devin' eyes lit up with mystic energy, but the fog was magical in nature, he only managed to further blind himself. The fog maker herself stumbled forward, feeling the air with both hands.

The shouts and echoes became suddenly overwhelmed with long screams... the fog thinned and rolled away. Devin and Vulverna were no longer in the room.

***

Violet cackled madly. "Go on, my pets. Take your prizes." She'd had us cover our eyes and stumble around the kitchen. When she gave us the all clear, myself and Jayne were hugging each other by the stove, Ashley was alone by the stairs, and a struggling Ben was being held by Kaitlyn. I heard a giggling laugh from Marla and a responding chuckle from Theo, from the same direction, back towards the den. "Do as you will. You three, come back here."

Kaitlyn pulled Ben into the living room, making cat-like noises of triumph. Ben played along well, calling out for help... for a minute or two. Then his noises changed to someone who was quite enjoying himself before we got seated back at the table.

The three of us eyed each other warily. "Well. That didn't work." I sighed.

From the living room, I heard Ben say, "No, leave them on... I've got a magic item riding on it. See, they move to the side... ohh.... Mmm." Kaitlyn wasn't making cat noises, unless a very generous interpretation of someone licking up a bowl of cream counted. "Ah! Watch your teeth!"

Violet chuckled, and made a note on her side of the screen. "Well played, Kitty." She then glanced at us. "Well. Now what?"

***

The three of us moved to the end of the table, huddling together. Gently, we moved the other players' stuff away. Jayne's naked form was in between me and Ashley, as thoroughly distracting as ever.

"Well. We suck at trap finding. So I don't think we should move forward," Ash said.

Jayne agreed. "And we should stick together. No straying." She put a hand on each of our legs. I grabbed hers with my left, I used my right to jot down a note to pass over to Ashley.