Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... I meant to please, not just tease." She sounded teasing, still. I stopped lifting as the shirt covered her head, and pulled the shirt tight.

"Oh, you'll please me, all right." I held her immobile with her own shirt, and feasted my eyes. "My god..." Giant globes of flesh, perky and perfect, thick nipples, blue veins... "...they're even better than I imagined." My eyes had had enough of a meal, it was time to really feast.

I bent my head and sucked up a tall, pink bud into my mouth, areola and all. I made my tongue pointy, and pressed the tip down, hard. Violet moaned behind her mask. I licked, I sucked, I teased that one to a shiny, wet cone, then I attacked the other one. I had just lifted my head from it, achieving the same effect, when Jayne tapped my shoulder.

"Vic... can I have a turn?"

"Of course," I said. I ripped the shirt off Violet, and pushed her outside. "Get comfortable. I've got to get in uniform." Jayne caught the stumbling girl and giggled, letting her hands roam freely.

I deliberately turned my back on them. See, I figured, the guys and girls hitting the showers would get up to some shenanigans... but I didn't think they'd linger at it. Way too soon since the last one, they'd play but not... actually, Ash was probably getting fully serviced by Theo. He'd looked a touch frustrated. Still, I intended to get the three of us caught, so I wasn't in any big hurry. I took off my shirt, folded it neatly, and added it to the top of Violet's crumpled tank top. Then I did the same to my sweatpants, and followed that by pausing to return to the table for another drink of water. Hydration is important, you know.

I'd never walked around my own kitchen naked before. An odd experience... but definitely not a bad one. Then I followed my bobbing boner back to the sliding glass doors, which I left open behind me. Whole house smelled like a combination brewery and bordello. I felt it necessary to air things out. Also to leave a beacon for strays to find us, but... really, the house was smelly.

The girls were on the couch, Violet on her back, and Jayne literally motorboating her, to both girls' delightful laughter. They looked so... happy, carefree, and... well, fuckable. I stepped closer, and laid myself next to them.

I toyed with Violet's long black hair, admiring its thickness and shininess. Jayne was getting more serious now, as Violet clamped her legs around her waist, hunching her pussy up to Jayne's stomach... Jayne was using her mouth already, on those pink cones I'd licked up for her.

"Jayne," I said, gently. "Move down. Kiss her as you go." I put a hand on Violet's cheek and turned her face to me. "I'll meet you down there."

Violet accepted my tongue with some hunger. After a moment, she stopped suddenly and looked at me. "Does she always do what you tell her? When did that start?"

"It's new. But I think I'm going to keep it going." Violet's eyes got wide and she glanced down. "Ah," I said. "Are you in position, Jayne?"

"Ahh haah."

"Don't talk with your mouth full. On my way." I wiggled down the couch, after giving Violet a tiny wave bye-bye.

"Eager to learn, aren't we?" I said, putting my chin on a fleshy thigh. Jayne's eyes glittered. It was about all I could see of her face. "Well, that's a good start, enthusiasm." I glanced down the couch, saw her legs curled off to one side. "Oh, no, no. Oh dear. Your form is all wrong." I got up, and grabbed her ankles. "Bend your knees. Yes, like that. Butt in the air... mmm. Weight on your elbows. Use your hands to open her up, spread her..." Violet moaned. "...lips. See how much she liked that?" Jayne nodded, pulling another moan out of her subject. I returned to her head, kneeling next to them on the deck. "Enthusiasm. Check. Proper servicing position... check." I reached up and smacked one of Jayne's high ass cheeks. She moaned into her meal, eyes closing briefly. "Now. Some techniques. Make a little cup out of your tongue, like you're holding a raindrop." Jayne raised an eyebrow at me. "Like this." I demonstrated.

"Oommm." Translated, Jayne said, 'ohhh.' Violet, mid moan, altered her pitch.

"There you go. Now, use it like a suction cup on her clit..." Another upward modulation in Violet's voice. "..and slide it around some. Swirl it."

"Gg...ggooodd."

I looked up at Violet, her fists clenched, her eyes shut tight. "Such a fast learner... Jayne. Great job. Now, some alternate tongue stuff, to keep her on the edge for a little bit longer." I led her through several different exercises, the flat tongue approach, the clit edger, and when to drop attention to the nubbin and lick around on the labia, how to properly tongue fuck a vagina, and I paused for just a moment before I asked the next question.

"Feel like putting your mouth a little lower?" Jayne nodded. "Violet, if you'll lift up a bit... oh, knees to your chest. That'll do."

Jayne pulled her face back for a second, breathing hard. "So much fun."

"You're amazing. Such a fast learner."

She beamed at me. "Thanks, Vic."

"All right. Nose back to the grindstone. Ever eaten ass before?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Well. I'll leave you to it, then." I knee walked up to Violet's head. "How are you doing up here?"

"Fucking... goddamn... teases. The both of you. So fucking close... like three fucking times." She was spitting a lot, but didn't seem all that upset. I smiled down at her.

"We'll get you there. Promise. So, I've given her the instructions. And she seems to have learned them. So... all that's left, then, is a test."

Violet cracked an eye open, and blinked it at me quizzically. "What... uuuhn. Test?"

"Concentration. Performance under pressure and distraction. And, of course, added kinetic interference." That didn't clear anything up for her. I leaned down, and whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her, while she eats you."

Violet gasped, and shook her head. "Nnnh. Me... our deal..."

"That's still on. Don't stress, this girl's been on a hair trigger all day. Won't take me long to spin her head around." I straightened up, checked the doorway for an audience, and didn't see anyone. Then I walked behind Jayne, and squeezed one upthrust cheek.

She twisted her head, and cast one eye back at me. "I see you peeking. Eyes front. Concentrate... this is a test." I put my knees on the couch, and got into position between her legs. "Violet, drop those legs..." They flopped to either side of us. "Now, Jayne... if you can make her cum before I make you cum... then you get to boss ME around. I'll do whatever you say..." Her head popped up.

"Anything?"

"Anything," I agreed, and I put my cock to her slippery entrance. "Ready?"

"Oh, yeah. Good luck," she said, and her head nuzzled down. Violet immediately tensed and her eyes widened, her mouth an O of surprise. Okay, she was bringing her A game. Good, I was bringing mine, too.

I slipped inside her, amazed at her tightness, her heat. Then the little wench actually wiggled herself down a little more on my cock. Clearly, she wanted it all... I gave it to her, slamming the last couple inches. That made her squeak, and Violet echoed the same noise a second later. I slid back halfway, hovered, then gave her the same four inch hard slam.

It was on, at that point, her rippling cheeks slid back when I did, trying to keep me in her... I gripped her hips and held her steady. Then I started a hard, predictable rhythm, not so fast I'd lose myself. But fast enough to dance to the beat.

Which was exactly what Violet started doing. Raising one leg, then the other, then both, then tensing out straight. Her hands twitched, starfishing on the couch. Her breasts shook like jello in an earthquake, her neck twisted her head like she was being tossed in a tempest.

Fuck, it was a RACE. I sped up, never minding my own limitations, giving it my all. I gritted my teeth and tried not to think about what was happening below my waist too much, thinking about character options for third level monks instead. It helped, but I wouldn't last forever...

Neither did Violet, she arched her back and let out a noise that signaled I'd lost. She scooped Jayne's face out of her crotch almost immediately, begging for mercy.

Jayne wasn't letting me go either, breaking my grip on her hips to fuck me back, meeting my thrusts with her own power, now that she was free of distraction. "Don't fucking stop... oh God. I'm going to..." I had to guess what her last word was, she flopped her face down onto Violet's belly and screamed. Pretty sure I knew what it was.

Well, I lost... but I was actually looking forward to granting her her prize. Not only had she earned it, I wanted to see what was running in her devious, sexy little brain. Anyways, I sawed back out of her, and put my twitching cock into the air. I was on the edge, but I hadn't hit the crest, that point of no return... good. I still had an obligation. Not an unpleasant one, but still. I needed a minute. I sat back on the couch and breathed, basking in the applause.

Wait, who was clapping? Oh, the trio from upstairs, Ben, Kirsten and Marla. They looked clean and shiny, there in the doorway.

"Hey... we're taking a... short rest in... the fairy glen..." God, it was hard to catch my breath. "If you come out... leave your clothes... at the door."

Kaitlyn slipped out of that same, tired, cumstreaked and stretched out shirt she'd stolen from Theo, and bounced onto the couch. "That didn't look really restful."

I just smiled and saved my breath. Jayne moaned and shifted her legs to make room for the blonde, who politely patted her still up in the air ass. Marla shed her T-shirt... wait, that was one of mine. Oh well, if she stretched it out, I'd still wear it in memory of this weekend. She took the lounge chair with a view of the couch, and gave us a great view of her in return. God, that redhead was gorgeous... I still couldn't believe Ashley had called her chunky. Well, she was jealous at the time. Still, I should push her face into those ginger pubes until Marla accepted her apology. Or maybe try to smother dear sister Ashley in those epic tits.

My dick twitched, reminding me I had unfinished business. That explained my overly horny side thoughts. I looked at the two girls who'd just creamed, and wondered if I'd get to put Jayne through test number two, as I'd promised Vi.

Ben stood in the doorway, looking antsy. Oh, he was still wearing Violet's panties... badly. Looked like he hadn't taken them off during his shower. Violet managed to raise her head, and struggled to sit. When she looked at me, I inclined my head to Ben. A chin jerk was about all I could manage, pointing seemed like too much work.

"Ben..." she was breathing hard, too. "How much longer?"

"Five minutes." He went up on his tiptoes, and then back to flat feet. "Gotta say, it's been fun, but they're starting to cut off circulation." He snapped the waistband.

"Close enough," Violet said and pardoned him with a wave. "You'll get your reward when... if... we ever get back to the game."

He dropped them like they were on fire, and sauntered out. I'm guessing the Viagra had taken effect, he was definitely sporting wood. Ben sat next to Vi, and I couldn't overhear their conversation. Kaitlyn was distracting me.

She seemed fascinated with my air drying member, still rock hard and purple. She'd placed a single finger at its tip. "Sticky," she noted.

"Yeah."

"Didn't cum?"

"Barely."

"Mm. Want me to..." Kaitlyn wiggled her eyebrows and lowered her head, replacing her finger with a dainty tap from her pink tongue. "...I'm always happy to help a guy out."

I struggled to respond, because... well, reasons. I was horny as hell, for sure, and Kaitlyn was cute as a button, and as tired as I was, a quick blowie would definitely fix me up without expending too much energy. But... I had plans for that particular boner, some unfinished business with my dungeon master. So I waffled, my mouth hanging open.

Kaitlyn didn't bother to get a response, just started licking the underside, messily. She got down to the base then worked her way back up with a sloppy, lip dragging, opened mouth. She reached the top and just slipped the whole knob in her mouth, swirling her tongue around on the helmet. She didn't blink those blue eyes, looking right at me the whole time.

So, at that point, I couldn't exactly say no. Kaitlyn popped me out of her mouth for a second, to offer an observation. "Jayne... you taste great." She looked behind her, Jayne was still a little dazed. She smiled wanly and blinked. Kaitlyn shrugged, and grabbed the base of my cock with one hand, tilting it towards her. "Known these girls forever, and today's the first time I've ever... well. It's been a strange day."

Then she got down to business, and I fucking lost my mind. Some girls give head like it's a job. Some girls do put some effort and technique into it, and that's what I'd thought was the pinnacle. I mean, there were peaks and troughs among their experience and skill sets that I'd encountered, but for the most part, it never took much to impress me, and even less to finish me. Kaitlyn ruined that easy curve for everyone else that followed.

I was getting played like a fucking instrument. Trilling tongue, exquisite fingerings, a tight seal with her lips. She wasn't giving me a blowjob, she was giving me a performance. Much, much later, months down the line, I asked her if she'd ever thought about teaching her technique to other girls. At that point she shook her head and said it couldn't be taught, you had to feel it in your soul.

So, I was staring into those bobbing baby blues, and wondering how every other girl who'd ever done this could look so clumsy and disinterested, when we were interrupted. Violet had recovered enough to stand, and she was tapping Kaitlyn gently on her shoulder. "Kaitlyn, hon. Sorry, but we made plans."

The blonde slowly, without stopping her tongue and fingers, slipped back up my cock, and left me with a tender little kiss at the tip. "Just keeping it warm for you."

Violet offered me her hand and yanked me to my feet, where the world spun for a second or two, the edges of my vision going white. I made a vow at that moment, that Kaitlyn would get to finish me off in that manner, and soon. But I managed to get my head back into the here and now, or more precisely, the deal I'd made not too long ago with the gorgeous goth princess.

She took me down to the long end of the couch, the bit that stuck out like a chaise lounge. "Is here okay?"

In full view of everyone? "Perfect. How do you want me?"

"On top," she said, and sat down. "For starters. Better give me a good long ride, if you want your prize." Her legs opened, and I moved atop her.

She wasted no time, clutching my cock before I was fully in position, guiding me directly to her sopping snatch. I slid in like she was greased, all the way to the hilt in a glorious second.

I wanted to go slow and soft at first. Violet wanted the opposite. She used her heels on my back like spurs, and I got the message quickly. It wasn't long before I had to lower my head like a charging bull, partly to give her the power she was asking for, partly to close my eyes and concentrate on not cumming.

The world fell away, and it was just my flesh impacting hers, my rod parting her pussy. Slapping and squishing noises, along with urgent grunts were all I heard.

The world came back, when I felt a brush of something against my cheek. I'd bowed my head into flying boob range, I was making Violet's chest flail around. I made a new game, trying to catch a nipple with my lips as it rushed past. A hand steadied Violet's bouncing breast, and for a moment I had no idea to whom it belonged. It didn't have Vi's black painted nails...

As I latched onto that glorious tit, I followed the arm back to its owner with my eyes, and realized we were not alone. Well, honestly, we hadn't ever been alone out here, but our audience had come close, into a participatory range.

Jayne held Violet's breast for me to feed on. She was putting her other fingers in Vi's mouth, who suckled them like she was hungry. One of Violet's hands clutched the couch, the other was fondling a somewhat surprised looking Ben, a little too close to my face for comfort. I could smell his dick, that close. I buried my nose in much more pleasant flesh, and tried to ignore... that.

Kaitlyn, I think, was behind Ben, hard to tell. My angle was wrong. I had lost sight of Marla, the lounge chair was empty. This continued for far longer than I would have thought possible, the only thing that changed for a long while was when Vi turned her head to my left and took Ben in her mouth.

Abruptly, she cried out, and told everyone to stop. I gasped my way free of her nipple, and ended my stroke fully buried, deep in her pussy. Jayne stood up, and Ben pulled himself back.

I blinked and tried to figure out who was where, and why we'd stopped.

Violet answered that. "Fucking hell, getting a crick in my neck. Fucked up position for a proper spit roasting. Move it, Vic." She pushed me up and off of her. "Don't go too far. Ben. Knees here." She had flipped over, and pointed to the cushion in front of her. "Vic, fucking fantastic job so far. Get back in there and fuck me." She wiggled her butt at me enticingly as she pushed her head down on Ben's crotch, and he moaned.

All told, this was an improvement. If I'd turned my head in the last position, I could have blown Ben, too. Not that I wanted to. I parked my pickle where she wanted, and resumed a slightly less frenzied pace. Jayne, standing, closed in on me, and covered my mouth with hers. I still hadn't laid eyes on Kaitlyn or Marla, and frankly, I did not care.

Someone gasped, "Faster!" I assumed it was the woman impaled on my dick. I couldn't comply, really, not without some adjustments. I took my hand off of Jayne's perky tit, and pried my mouth away from hers. I gripped Violet with both hands, by the hips, and concentrated, somehow finding another gear to slip into. Jayne stayed by me, a hand on my back, and one on my chest. Ben was looking at the sky as if in prayer, his hands in Violet's black tresses. I twisted my head, not so much to see anything, but in some primal instinct to gather more strength.

Still, I saw. A quick panorama, Kaitlyn's blonde mop between Marla's thighs, further down on the couch. Two figures, watching from the patio doors, Theo and Ashley. Ash had an expression on her face, best described in a series of emotions. Shock, lust, and perhaps a hint of anger... I didn't care what Theo looked like.

Deep in her throat, I heard Violet's now familiar signaling. She was gonna cum, and soon. Not to dilute what was happening, it was truly awesome, but I was relieved. I unclenched, and added another ounce or two of force to my thrusts. I'd been holding back too long.

My world went white, almost instantly. I felt myself empty my balls, distantly, as if I was floating above it all. I heard Violet, taking Ben's dick out of her mouth to scream.

Then there was nothing else to do, like a puppet whose strings had been cut, I fell back, and hit the boards of the deck. I assumed it was pretty hard, judging by the bruise that flowered there the next day, but I was still far away from my body. Hardly felt it.

***

I did eventually land back inside my head. Jayne was right there above me, asking if I was all right. Other faces hovered behind hers, but only one I cared about.

Ashley.

Granted a halo by sunlight glinting off her wild hair, she was kneeling, shouldering Jayne aside. She put a hand on my heaving chest.

"Vic? Answer me, Vic." Another hand cupped my cheek.

"I'm all right." I was probably grinning like a loon up at her. "I'm fine."

Her head landed on my chest, spreading her hair on my face. "Jesus. Don't scare me like that."