DUO Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her and whispered, "Wife."

She smiled and whispered back, "Husband."

She picked up her phone and started playing some slow, intimate jazz. She started swaying to the sensual beat. Then my gorgeous bride began a slow striptease.

Beth reached behind and unzipped her wedding dress. Rolling her shoulders forward, she allowed the dress to slip forward catching it with her hands right at her bust. Still swaying her hips and legs, it seemed she was going to emphasize every bit of the 'tease' part. Still holding on to her dress, she reached own and grabbed the hem an pulled it up her shapely legs slowly. She revealed what I had assumed as white pantyhose, to be white stockings with garters no less. She was smiling wickedly at me at this point. My wife was the very epitome of sexy.

I thought to myself 'I don't know if I'm going to make it all the way to the end!' I already had a raging hard-on.

Dropping her dress down, she now let it slide slowly down her body. She was wearing a crotchless, see through teddy, that not only hid nothing, but accentuated every bit of her phenomenal little body. Her pink nipples were clearly visible, and hard as pencil erasers, showing that she was just as aroused as I was.

Still swaying to the music, Beth moved toward me, climbing onto the bed like jungle cat stalking its prey. I scooted back on the bed and lay in supplication like a lamb to the slaughter, anxious to see what her solution to my delicate condition was. But my love of loves was in no hurry to show me. She crawled up my side and leaning we kissed hungrily. Our tongues danced. Our lips moving over each other's passionately.

It had been over a month since we had made love; we wanted each other desperately. The sensation was electric, and my cock was straining for freedom inside my pants. My hands went to her small, but shapely breasts. To my surprise, Beth grabbed my hands and gently moved them away.

"Let me be in charge my beautiful husband. I want to be your love nurse and take good care of you, like you've done to me."

What could I say? I lay back, smiled, and nodded.

Beth then lowered her tone to that sultry alto, that drove me crazy with love and desire.

"Well, Mr. Young, to start with, how can I possibly examine you? You have far too many clothes on. Let's get you way more comfortable."

She began unbuttoning my dress shirt. Slowly, as each button came undone, she'd kiss my exposed chest and stomach, carefully avoiding my belly button (it was a no entry zone for both of us).

Beth then unzipped my pants and loosened them so she could untuck my shirt. I had to partially sit up so she could remove my shirt, which hurt like hell, but I hid my grimace. Damned if I was going to let a bit of pain ruin the moment. Beth wasn't fooled however,

"I know how much that must have hurt my love, and you're being so brave. I promise you'll be rewarded for it."

She quickly removed my shirt and casually tossed it on to the floor. She proceeded to tug my pants down, leaving me in my boxer briefs tented by a raging hard on.

"Oooh Mr. Young, what do we have here? Is that for me?"

I nodded, "Yours, and only yours."

She grasped my cock through my underwear,

"Oh dear, it must be sad, it's been crying!"

My precum had leaked out, making a wet spot.

"Here, let me kiss its tears away."

Beth lowered her lead and began kissing the wet spot. She then sucked on it, as if trying to drink in my precum. I was in heaven and feeling hotter than an acetylene torch.

"Oh no, I'm afraid I've made it wetter! Guess I'll just have to remove this pesky piece of cloth, so I can better taste its tears. It's what a bad, er I mean good nurse, would do after all."

She quickly yanked down my briefs, freeing my cock from its final confinement. It sprang free, oozing more precum. Beth swooped down and without pulling down my foreskin, her tongue lapped up any wetness she could find. She then inserted her tongue into my foreskin and began swirling it inside between foreskin and the head. I've never had that done before, and the sensation drove me wild. I nearly blew my load right then and there. Beth sensed it and immediately backed off.

"Mmmm, what a delicious, delightful treat Mr. Young! I can't wait to drink it all down, but not yet. You know, I'm feeling kinda feverish, and I think I need to take my temperature. Looks like you have the perfect thermometer."

This naughty nurse routine was driving me crazy with desire. I was loving every second of it. Beth took my cock in her mouth, gently pulled down my foreskin, and swirled her tongue over the head. She sucked my cock like a starving woman. She then did another thing I'll never forget.

My gorgeous Beth has a wide, generous mouth. I believe it acts as a natural resonance chamber for her amazing rich tone when she talks and sings. It gives her that amazing, dazzling smile. Now, she went down my cock, right down to my balls...and kept going. Opening her mouth further, she took my cock AND balls into her mouth. Then, as if that wasn't mind blowing enough, she began licking my balls at the same time, without gagging. Well, a man can only take so much.

I cried out in a choked voice, "Oh God baby, I'm cumming!!! Mmphhh!" I tried not to yell out loud, conscience of where we were. With my still healing ribs, it was a total pain/pleasure vibe as my body tensed up through my massive orgasm.

Beth didn't let up, she suck, tongued, and swallowed all at once. I was spurting a month of pent up cum down her throat. There was no hesitancy or tentativeness on her part. She gulped and swallowed greedily, hungrily. What a difference from the first time I came in her mouth!

I finally came back down to earth, trying not to pant too hard, but still breathless from the intensity of it all. I managed to gasp out,

"Holy fuck Beth, what did you just do to me?!"

Releasing me, she purred, "Just taking good care of my husband, is all," adding,

"And that was yummy, I think I'm over my dislike of swallowing."

"Amen and hallelujah!" Was all I could muster.

"Where on earth did you learn to do that?" I asked in amazement.

"On Literotica" she said matter-of-factly.

"YOU read Literotica?!"

"Yes", she giggled, "When I was given the time off work to look after you, I got bored at night, so decided to see what the hype was all about. I've learned so much dear husband, you've no idea!"

"I'm either going to be the luckiest man on the planet, or I'm going to be dead, likely both. But what a way to go!!" I smirked.

"You just wait mister, there's things I want to try with you, you're not going to believe.", she waggled her eyebrows at me.

All I could do was moan and pull her up beside me and kiss her.

We took a nap so I could regain strength for round two.

I woke up to Beth getting down and dirty again, reprising her role in round one. I was only half hard, but when her tongue started licking my balls again, it didn't long for a full fledged woodie to appear. Beth kept her incredible ministrations up for a few more minutes, driving me crazy once again with the sensation and thought of how incredibly naughty, not to mention skilled she was. After all, as singers, we're used to using our mouths a lot.

Beth pulled away and my cock popped free, raring to go.

"And now, to our main feature, a little gift thanks to Uncle Allan" she said huskily.

She went to straddle me but spun away from me. Facing away, she grasped my cock and sunk down on me. Oh God, I'd almost forgotten how incredibly tight her tunnel was! I was now officially in my new wife's delightful pussy.

Beth's crotchless white teddy also had a split back. I had a magnificent view of her petite but full, shapely ass. Her beautiful rose bud was practically winking at me. A wicked idea crossed my mind. I grabbed the jar of Vaseline on the bed stand I had been using to prevent bed sores. I dabbed my thumb in the jar and brought it to her butthole. While Beth was grinding her soaking cunt down on me and panting like a freight train, I rubbed her rosebud causing a quick intake a breath.

"Yes, YES! That's one of things I want to do with you, but not just your finger!" She moaned.

"Patience my love, we have all the time in the world to get to that. Right now, let's take it slow and let me do this..."

I inserted my thumb into her ass slowly and lovingly. Beth's movements quickly became erratic, and she came suddenly, squeaking to hold her cries inward. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

After she came down, and with my thumb still pressed into her, we established a steady in-and-out pattern. Every time she sank down on my rock-hard cock, I inserted my thumb deeper. Every time she rose, I pulled my thumb out just to the tip. This seemed to cause Beth to come every 10 strokes or so. I could feel my cock and thumb pressing against each through the thin wall in between both passages. I don't think it escaped Beth's notice either. And so, it went nonstop for I don't know long. We lost track of the time.

Finally, she panted, "Baby, I don't think I can take any more, I've got to finish this!"

Grinding herself on me, I could feel my orgasm building quickly. I jammed my thumb up her butt one last time as I shot another load deep within her, this one no less intense than the last. Beth came again, one last time, the sweat pouring off her. Then she collapsed forward onto my legs. I suddenly appreciated the wisdom of Uncle Allan very much in that moment.

Our breathing eventually slowed. Beth rose and carefully extricated herself and crawled up to me. Her hair was matted from sweat; her makeup all smudged. I'd never seen anything more beautiful in my life.

I stroked her wet chestnut brown hair back off her forehead, then wrapped my arms around, heedless of the discomfort. We lay there cooing at each other. We felt so unbelievably in love. We were fulfilled once again, and our marriage well and properly consummated.

We were truly DUO - Delivered Unto One. And as One, the world had better be ready for us.

There was still the issue of April, but not tonight. Tonight, was our night, and nobody was going to take that away from us.

I looked into Beth's dazzling blue eyes and began singing. She never told me what song she first sang to me when I unconscious. She'd didn't have to, I knew.

And so, I gave it back to her: "The first time ever I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes..."

Movimento Uno Fine

12