Breaking Out - Ray's Story

Story Info
He was not a nice man.
10.4k words
4.19
7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are fictional and any similarity with people living or dead is entirely coincidental.

While this story can stand by itself it will make sense if you read the Breaking Out series first.

+++++++++++++++++

Ray Uborne was a likeable man ... but he certainly wasn't a 'nice' man. Ray had a vindictive streak in him and no one ever got better of Ray Uborne ... he made sure of that.

Ray was 45, divorced and he lived by himself on 'The Naked Lady', a 68-foot cruiser berthed at one of the best marinas on the north side of Los Angeles.

He was divorced because his wife of 20 years came home a day early from a visit to Boston to find Ray in bed with two expensive call girls. The fact that the girls were a gift from a very appreciative business contact who owed Ray a favour was of no consequence to Greta Uborne and Ray ended up divorced, without a house but still with his 68-foot cruiser and only half the money that had been in Ray's bank accounts.

Fortunately for Ray, Greta didn't know about any of his three safety deposit boxes or the seven hundred thousand dollars he had stashed in those boxes.

Ray could have easily married again, he was still good-looking, in good shape, and always a hit with the women ... single and married ... at parties but he had no interest in running the risk of losing more of his accumulated wealth to some woman who expected him to be faithful.

He didn't need that in his life because he was never short of women who were prepared ... or paid ... to spread their legs for him whenever he wanted some hot pussy.

Ray was the West Coast sales manager for Scremtak, a corporation that specialised in high-ticket items for the building and engineering industries and had sales offices in almost all 50 states, but California was where the biggest sales for Scremtak happened.

Head Office in Boise Idaho didn't ask how Ray's team managed to be the top sales team year after year ... they didn't really care how they did it ... they were just happy to see the money rolling in.

Ray's secret was to reward his team with dinners and weekend retreats that featured some of the hottest women on the west coast. These girls weren't your average call girl or escort ... these were some of the big-name pornstars that featured in the wildest adult videos, girls who could really make a guy feel like he was the centre of the girl's universe.

And if Ray had a really tough nut to crack when it came to making a sale he could supply the same girls to the client if that was what it took to swing a deal.

Ray was also the guy you saw if you had a problem and needed a solution. He was always happy to connect people so that problems could be solved. Sometimes Ray expected to be paid, sometimes Ray would do you a favour ... but he always expected a favour in return. Maybe not right now but at some time in the future he might come knocking, looking for that return favour.

When Ray wanted to hire the hottest women for whatever he was planning he always turned to Kalya Entertainment. They were a part of the same business that ran multiple porn sites and had a stable of some of the sexiest look pornstars that they could call on.

They weren't the cheapest girls but then no one else gave him a girl for free once a week so he kept pushing his work to Kalya but just lately, Sonya, the girl they had been sending, had become a clock watcher.

"Stop ... no more," she told him the last time she had seen him ... when he was almost right on the edge, "no more, you're time is up," and she pushed him off her. She put her dress on, threw her underwear into her handbag and walked out.

Now it was the day before she was due to return and he was sitting on his boat thinking that if she did that again then Kalya could go whistle for the work in the future, when his cell phone rang.

"Hi, is that Ray Uborne?" the caller ID had told him that the call was coming from Kalya Entertainment but that certainly wasn't Sonya's voice.

"Yes, I'm Ray, what can I do for you?"

"I'm Helen Weston, I'm the new head of Kalya Entertainment and I understand that I have a regular appointment with you tomorrow morning. I was just calling to confirm that."

"Helen, thank you for calling. Yes, if you're going to replace Sonya then we do have a regular appointment."

"That's great Ray I'm looking forward to it. Just one thing though," Ray was waiting for something to be a problem, "I see from what anonymous records we keep that you may have a health certificate ... is that up to date?"

Ray wondered if she would be disappointed to find that he did have a certificate and it was up to date, "Yes Helen I do have a certificate and it is up to date."

"Oh good!" Ray was surprised by the strength of her answer, "you and I are going to get as close as two human beings can possibly get and it's always a bit of a letdown for me if the guy needs to wear a condom."

She laughed softly, "And I do it all Ray ... hard and deep ... I'll see you tomorrow at 11am."

When Ray put his phone down he realised that his cock was like an iron bar.

After a few minutes Ray went into the cabin he used as an office and went to the Kalya corporate website. It only took two clicks and he knew Helen's full name, her other positions at Kalya and there was even mention of two or three scenes that she had shot for Kalya and that were available on their main mature website.

He had a membership that gave him access to all the Kalya sites so he sat down and watched the videos ... and by the time they were finished he had cum three times into a towel from the bathroom.

Not only was she an absolute stunner with a face and figure that would turn a saint into a porn-crazed fan but the way she fucked the guys she worked with was amazing and the video of the young Mexican guy fucking her was the one he liked the most.

He had noticed in the videos that she was wearing a wedding ring and at first he thought that might have just been a prop ... but then he read on some porn site that she really was married and had come into the industry from running a successful business with her husband.

Another search revealed that Helen wasn't some dumb bunny who had a fancy title Kalya to make her sound more important. She had brains and the smarts needed to make it in the business world and she and her husband had a nice little consultancy sideline going.

Ray's brain immediately began to tick over ... he could use her if he could just turn her into being his slut ... she could make him a lot of money ... but what about her husband.

It seemed that he had a business brain too but what sort of man let his wife fuck around with basically any guy who wanted her? What sort of limp-dick cuck was he that he would let her be a whore for a porn company?

Ray had thought that the husband might be a problem but now he could see that he was just a wimp that Ray could brush aside without any real effort. Yeah ... it wouldn't take long before she was his whore doing his bidding and fucking the guys who would make him money.

By 10.30 the next day Ray was uncharacteristically pacing up and down and continually going to look along the dock to see if she was coming ... even though she wasn't due till 11. The last woman to have that sort of an effect on him had been his wife ... before they got married ... and now he was getting all excited over the visit of a whore.

At 10.40 he spotted a woman stepping onto the dock that his boat, and a dozen others, were moored to but this couldn't possibly be Helen. This woman looked more like she was trying to sell something. She was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, and she was wearing sensible heels. There was a laptop bag hung over one shoulder and she carried an attaché case in one hand.

God, she was coming right towards him ... how was he going to get rid of her before Helen turned up ... shit, why now of all times?

He was just about to go and meet her so he could turn her around before she even got to his boat when he stopped and took another look at her. Her black skirt was very short ... but she had the shapely legs to match it. The white blouse was ... almost see-through ... no ... wait! It was see-through and at 30 yards he could quite plainly see her breasts through the material.

By the time she got to Ray's boat she was smiling softly and he was grinning like an idiot. He could hardly take his eyes of her tits and she kept glancing at the size of the bulge in his shorts.

She stopped and didn't attempt to step onto Ray's boat, "Hello Ray, I'm Helen. I would ask you how you are but I can already see that you're as horny as hell.

"Do I have permission to come aboard, and would you like me to take my shoes off?"

"Ah ..." Ray might have thought of himself as a playa but sometimes even playas get stuck for words, "yeah ... right ... come aboard and taking your shoes off would be good."

Helen put her attaché case down and then stopped and looked around, "Are any of your neighbours home or can we be seen from other parts of the marina?"

"No ... no one lives on the boats you can see and I don't think anyone can see us unless there's someone up the other end of the dock. Why do you ask?"

She smiled as she pulled her blouse out from where it was tucked into her skirt and began to slowly unbutton her it, "Well you can hardly take your eyes off my tits so I thought that I'd give you a slightly better view."

Ray caught his breath as she slowly pulled both sides of her blouse apart and exposed her breasts to his gaze, "Like what you see?" she asked cheekily.

"Oh god yes!" he groaned, "they're beautiful!" And they were ... they looked firm and full and were almost symmetrical in shape and size. Even the big, hard, brown nipples were in alignment and he was sure that they were the most perfect set of all natural 38D tits that he had ever seen.

Helen managed not to giggle when she saw him look at her boobs and lick his lips as his fingers twitched. She just knew that she was going to enjoy fucking this guy.

She kicked off her shoes and slowly squatted down to pick them up. At first Ray was disappointed that she hadn't bent over ... but then he realised that she was giving him the perfect view up her skirt and there was no doubt that she wasn't wearing anything under that short skirt.

She picked up her shoes, bent down to pick up her case and then stepped onto the highly polished timber deck. She placed her shoes, case and laptop bag against the cabin before turning and flowing into Ray's arms.

No woman had ever kissed Ray like that before. Irina's kisses had been lukewarm at best and Greta's hadn't even reached that temperature in their final few years but Helen's kiss raised his blood pressure till he could hear it pounding in his ears ... and for a few moments, before she let him go, he was sure that he was going to pass out from lack of oxygen.

"Perhaps," he gasped, "we should go inside ... it's air conditioned in there."

She gathered up her things and followed him into the main cabin before putting them down just inside the door.

"Why all that stuff?" he asked as she followed him across the cabin to the bar.

She laughed, "I didn't know how many people might be hanging around their boats so I wanted to look at least a little bit like I had come to do business with you rather than a slut who had come for a good fucking."

"And is that what you want ... a good fucking?"

"I hope that's what you'll give me," the wicked gleam in her eyes made his cock throb.

"Can I offer you a drink?" he asked as his gaze wandered to her breasts. As soon as they did he regretted it because he was sure that she would button her blouse up again.

"Hmm ... trying to get me drunk are you?"

"I ... no ... I ..." and then she giggled.

"Trying to get me drunk would be a waste of good alcohol, Ray. I'm far more fun and I go all the way when I'm sober." Again, there was that wicked gleam in her eyes

"However, I would like a drink because then we can sit here and talk and I can learn more about you while you spend more time drooling over my tits." Ray thought he could feel the colour rising in his cheeks and he immediately hustled behind the bar.

Helen's drink of choice was Scotch on the rocks and Ray chose the same. Ray's bar had its own set of four bar stools and they chose the two middle ones and sat facing each other. Once again Ray's eyes strayed to Helen's breasts and she laughed.

"Would you like me to take my top off ... or better still ... would you like to take my top off?"

Ray just had to ask, "And you will sit here topless while we drink and talk?"

"Absolutely ... Ray I am here for your pleasure ..."

And what pleasure it was and she started it in a way that took him into some of his wildest fantasies. He had only taken a sip or two from his drink when she put her drink back on the bar, stood and slipped out of her blouse and then shimmied out of her skirt.

As she kicked it away his eyes left her breasts and slowly drifted down of her belly, through the tight curls of a thin landing strip that took his eyes down to where her pussy lips began. She smiled when he looked up and she leaned forward and kissed him slowly.

Her left breast naturally slipped into his hand and he felt the weight and firmness of it for the first time. His groan was smothered by her mouth and his mouth smothered her little cry of pleasure as he pinched her nipple.

"Holy fuck," he murmured as their lips parted, "they are so perfect I can't believe that they're real."

"Oh they are real Ray ... I've had no augmentation to spoil them ... would you mind if I spilled a little Scotch on your carpet?" The floor of the main cabin was carpeted with a thick lush carpet that made Helen want to wiggle her toes in it.

"I don't mind at all if you don't mind me spilling a lot of jizz deep in your cunt."

She giggled, "Hold that thought for a moment," and she slipped off her stool and ran across to her computer case and pulled out a plastic sleeve. He felt his balls begin to ache as he watched her tits bounce as she ran back to the bar.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she laughed as they exchanged certificates and she was pleased to see that his certificate was up to date and had been issued by the clinic just a few doors down from Kalya's building.

Serge had warned her only to trust certificates issued by that clinic because some of the others had certificates that were easily forged ... but this one she could trust.

Ray folded his certificate and slipped it back into his shirt pocket while Helen left her certificate sitting on the bar.

"Now," she murmured as she took his glass, "I think that it's time you drank your Scotch from something better than a glass."

She took a sip from his glass and held it in her mouth while she leaned forward and pulled his head closer so she could kiss him. As soon as their lips were locked together she expelled the alcohol into his mouth and then slipped of her bar stool and pressed against him as she kissed him.

For a few moments he hesitated and then pushed the alcohol back into her mouth. It went between them several times and she ended it by pulling away and leaving him to swallow what was left.

"Now isn't that a much better way of drinking a fine Scotch than spoiling it with a glass?"

His reply was to pull her close and kiss her. Their tongues danced and his hands went to her bare nipples ... she tried to stay connected to him but the surge of pleasure was too much and she had to pull back and take several deep breaths to try and calm down.

When she had regained some control she took his glass again and poured a small amount on her left breast. It cascaded down over her nipple and he caught it by closing his mouth over it and sucking hard.

"Oh god," she gasped, "oh fuck ... oh fuck," until she had to pull her breast away from him and his lips went straight to hers.

She was breathing hard when she finally pulled back and had to hold her hand up to stop him from attacking her mouth again.

"No ... no," she gasped, "you've got some Scotch left and I've got two places to pour that."

'God she's teasing me,' he thought, 'but she's already given me more that I ever got from Irina and I can't wait to see where she leads me.'

He almost missed her as she poured some more of the amber fluid onto her right breast but he caught it just in time. This time as he sucked, his hands went to her tight ass and both sets of fingers found their way between her ass cheeks.

It was as if he was trying to suck her clit out through her nipple and the orgasm came on her far too quickly for her to resist. She cried out and tried to smother him with her breasts as the wave of pleasure rippled through her ... and then she felt a finger pressing at her anus.

"Oh god," she wailed as her body began to shake and then she was collapsing into his arms as a stronger orgasm exploded through every nerve ending in her body. He held her and gently pushed his finger into her and that sent the orgasm raging through her body once more.

When it finally left her she stayed in Ray's arms as she took a large sip from her glass of Scotch.

"For my next trick," she giggled, "I need two things. "I need a towel and I need you naked."

"In that order?" he laughed.

"Oh yeah," she sighed, "you get me the towel and I'll get you naked."

He kissed her then ... long and hard ... and his fingers slipped into her cunt. It was hot and she was almost dripping with pussy juice and he had it dripping off his elbows by the time he had finger-fucked her into another orgasm that left her clinging to the bar for support.

Some of her strength had returned by the time he was back with a large fluffy towel. She took the towel and dropped it on the floor before turning to Ray and slowly removing his shirt while she ground her pussy against the bulge in his shorts.

Once his shirt was off she took it and threw it across the cabin before pressing her tits against his chest and kissing him again and again. She could feel the bulge in his shorts getting harder and bigger and, when she knew that her timing was right, she dropped to her knees and began undoing the waistband of his shorts.

Once that was done she slowly pulled his shorts down till she was confronted by his rampant cock. It had been too much for his boxers to contain and these boxers had a convenient fly opening that his cock had taken full advantage of.

The tip of her tongue danced across his glans and dipped into the precum that was oozing out and he gasped.

"Ooh ... I do like your taste Ray." He looked down to see her big dark eyes looking up at him and, for a moment he thought that he was about to cum but then he felt her thumb and forefinger close around the base of his cock and gently squeeze until the urge to ejaculate had passed.

"Not yet horny man," she giggled and then went straight down on his cock. When she next looked up into his eyes her lips and nose was buried in his pubic hair and he knew that his cock was somewhere down her throat.

She left it there for two or three seconds and then slowly withdrew till she was holding his cock in front of her like an ice cream cone. She hadn't been sure that she could do that ... Greg's cock was big enough and she knew that was right on eight inches with a girth that she could just get her hand around ... but Ray's was longer but not as thick.

For a moment she started to think of Greg but quickly pushed those thoughts out of her mind. She was here to fuck Ray ... to enjoy him and have him enjoy her ... and the only way to do that was to make Ray the centre of her universe ... and that wasn't so hard to do.

She continued working on his cock till he began to beg her to stop. She did stop long enough to remove his boxers but then started again until he was pushing her away.