All Comments on 'Duped by Niece's Husband Ch. 01'

by eroticweaver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How many holes does one have to find?

A sister ask her sister to go out of her way to keep track of her married slut daughter? For what and why? They chase a fast car in an older car just to keep up with them when they are going to the same place? the wife pressures the husband to keep up even tho the car is unstable? They get a free suite with a free bar, why? A man walks up at dinner and says the nieces husband owned him and paid him late so he promised to bring to women for use and his wife is one of them? No prior word or consent, where has conspiracy, abduction, kidnapping gone? The man's wife appears fully nude when he gets there, is comfortable and playing with the niece's breast? She fucks and sucks multiple men with no complaint or hesitation? She us used willingly and then fucks the niece's husband while the niece fucks him. They fucked each others wife to put the DNA in them to prevent evidence for criminal charges. He drove the wife home and has nothing to do with her for at least four months? Where is the medical reports? Where are the police reports? Why is he even with the wife, it is obvious she was in on the plan and was very happy to be gangfucked? Where are the divorce papers? The leader thug, who should be dead by now, said the women are now whores. Sounds like they were before and the only one that didnt know was the husband. You have more chapters coming it seems so the women can be used as whores. This is written from the husbands perspective, if he was a man he would have already left her and filed for divorce so other chapters from his point of view are stupid. My self, I think the niece's husband would have already vanished! Poorly thought out and poorly written. Try a better more realistic plot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please dont ever again

you suck at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Have To Agree With "How many holes"...

Holy Bat Shit! You could drive trucks through those plot holes! -- I'm fairly certain I've said this once or twice, but ANY erotic tale has to have some connection to reality (no matter how tenuous). Your tale however, managed to avoid that in every way imaginable. Congratulations! Your tale is also a prime example of why ‘Authors’ write ‘outlines’ of their stories prior to writing (perhaps you were pressed for time). The 5-W’s might be of use to you next time you’re ready to unleash a tale on the world. Those being: What, Where, Who, When and most importantly, What The Fuck For AKA: Why. Best of luck in your writing.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Good grief!

Is this a story or just random words?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
did you

consider this erotic ? well it seems your the only one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!!

My Wife and I loved it!!! Very Erotic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a waste of 5 minutes

and if it took you longer than that to write this crap, you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Biggest Load Of Crap

Biggest load of crap on the site,one of the worst stories I have ever read. It did not make sense at all, and was anything but erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous