Durable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was there, as always. So were about fifteen, maybe twenty other guys. Big dudes, too. More than twice my size, and all of them, and I mean ALL of them, were crowded around her. The gym was big, but with all of us packed inside, it sure as hell didn't seem like it. I did my best to pick my way around the gang, but I was spotted, and more than a few made passing comments on the Comic Con being the other way.

Which, if there had been a con somewhere, I'd probably have gone. Instead, I accepted the locker room ribbing in typical stoic fashion. As I passed, I overheard them chatting. Violet was clearly engrossed in a conversation with another man in army fatigues. She was smiling, leaning against a metal rack as he sat on a bench, telling some story about how he had earned a long scar across his arm.

I found it incredibly funny, considering he was telling this story (of which he was obviously proud) to a woman whose entire right shoulder was more scar than anyone else in the room had combined, but it also struck me as a little insensitive. Like he was mocking her in some way. I noticed a lot of the guys making gestures to her shoulder socket and eye behind her back. It made me frown and growl a little. One of the gang members heard me and gave me a raised eyebrow.

Geek instinct kicked in and I hunched my shoulders to look as small as possible and made my way to the very far corner of the gym to the last treadmill in its row. I tried to focus on simply doing my workout and going home, but the mass of men changed the atmosphere of the place. It didn't help they were all much more fit than me. Sorta. I had a solid runners build going now, and was more than a little fit, but these guys were beefcakes. Insecurity is a bad thing. But don't worry, it gets worse.

I had walked in on the tail end of what was apparently an arm-wrestling tournament. Violet had won more than she had lost, even handicapped as literally as she was. Some bills changed hands, jokes were spat, and more than one groan was had as she took a good portion of the winnings.

Violet spied me, finally, after about twenty minutes of me running and panting. She waved at me, a motion none of the guys around her missed. When you only have the one arm, waving becomes a noticeable thing you do.

"Hey! Zack! Long time no see!" Violet plucked herself from the ring of men and made a beeline right for me. I was slightly mortified, since now I had the direct attention of everyone in the gym, but not quite so much as I was elated she was talking to me at all. I slowed my treadmill as she came up. She was wearing her usual tank top and sweats; only this one was cut so low I could make out a new selection of scars across her rack I hadn't seen before. The fact anything could harm such huge, soft globes of feminine perfection made me blister with anger.

"Hey Violet..." I said, uneasy, a little winded. "Busy here today, huh?"

She scoffed. "Who, these morons? Nah, they're just hanging around. Won't leave me alone, will you, you assholes?!" She was grinning as she raised her voice. A few of the guys behind her let out a little jeering cry. One flipped her the bird, but they were all laughing. "But that's what old troopers do."

That was when I noticed all of the men had dog tags. It clicked in my head.

"You served?" I asked. She rolled her one good eye.

"Yeah, way back when. Its how I got this lovely fashion accessory." She struck a little pose that flexed her right side for my viewing pleasure. It certainly was a pleasure as I felt my cock harden up almost instantly just from the display. I fought it back down with a grunt. Thankfully Violet was blocking the view of my lap from the rest of her squad, although she licked her lips as she watched me struggle. "Anyway, I thought you ran off. Hadn't seen you in a while."

I blinked. Violet and I had not exactly been close. I had admired the hell out of her from afar, yeah, but her tone was substantially more friendly and close then I thought we actually were. We had our little game and I had flashed her a massive erection once or twice or two hundred times, but that was really as far as we had gotten. She seemed to think otherwise. I liked it, even if it did feel a little quick.

"No, just been busy." I might have sounded a little giddy. Her one good eye sparkled as she leaned in on the treadmill I was on.

"What with?" And the way she asked it was like she wanted nothing else to do than hear what I had to say.

So, I told her. Classes. She asked me why I went to school, what I was studying. At first, I thought maybe she was playing a trick on me. Acting all interested in me with her platoon behind her only to embarrass me somehow. I don't know, some hazing thing. But as I talked, and she asked more questions, it certainly didn't feel that way. I've been bullied enough to know what a set up feels like.

Before I knew it, I was sitting on a bench of my own telling her about how I wanted to draw comics as a kid and how that had led me here. She was sitting beside me, leaning a little in. At some point Mr. Impressive Scar came by and said his goodbyes to her, and she shook his hand. He was a big guy, but it seemed he had a problem squeezing her hand as tight as she did his.

"See you next year Corporal!" A few of the troopers hollered as they left the gym and back out into the rain. Once again, DURABLE was left quiet and empty with Violet and me.

"Corporal?" I asked. Violet shrugged.

"Discharged after the accident." she said simply.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." I was halfway to apologizing before she waved her hand at me.

"Nah, no worries. You've been cute and never asked anyway. I get a lot of stares and questions as it is. I'm used to it. Short story is; I was in Afghanistan, lead driver on an armored convoy. IED goes off, suddenly I'm a lot lighter." She explained, and as she did, I could see her side twitch, the memory of what happened making her recoil a bit. Her voice was dismissive, joking, but telling the story hurt her. "That was...fuck, four years ago. Been here ever since. The squad still comes around to check in on me, and they have the new guys try and out-perform me as a fun little game. Keeps me on my toes."

"Oh. Well. I'm sorry anyway." It felt like the right thing for me to say.

"For what? You didn't do anything. Sides, if you stared any harder, I was going to have to start charging you an admittance fee to my gun show." She teased me. I blushed. She giggled when she saw how red I was turning. And let's just take a moment to acknowledge a woman the size of a bear was giggling at me.

I felt that growl again. That libido she had sparked in me flared.

"Maybe if you wore less, I'd do more than look." And the words were out way too fast for my brain to catch up to them.

Violet eyed me, and there was a long pause as I felt a heart attack begin. I saw her nipples harden through her top, slowly, and her smile turned wild. Her eyelid drooped into a lazy smolder, and she stretched. It was a long, languid move that put her breasts so close to my face I could smell her skin. Like almonds.

"Don't tempt me, babe. I like you; I don't want to break you so soon." She said, and then she pulled away, standing over me, hand on one hip. "I only tease the ones who tease back."

"I don't break as hard as my partners do."

Again, my dick spoke before my brain did. It thickened up, standing so hard and throbbing so damn fast I actually grunted. Her eye went down to my lap and her grin grew. So did the two points of her nipples, like capstones to the bulging flesh of her jugs.

Thunder boomed and made me blink. The rain outside was so bad; it had knocked my bike over off its rack. That would be a problem getting home. Violet saw my predicament at once and she made a little click with her tongue.

"Looks like you're not going anywhere..." She said, and she made her way to the gym doors. The neon 'OPEN' sign was blinking. She switched it off. I felt my heart stop.

"So, Zack, what was that you were saying about breaking me...?" Violet took out her keys and locked the door behind her, preventing my escape.

At this point my brain demanded to be in control again. I stuttered something, and as I floundered, she came back across the gym. She moved with purpose, her one eye blazing with a light I hadn't ever seen before, but all men know when they get it. My shaft lurched in my shorts, begging to be let free, and Violet chuckled low as she moved right up to me. There was no way I was going to stop her.

She bent at the waist, putting herself at eye level. Her breasts hung low, her cleavage a yawning canyon that my eyes went to instantly. Her chuckle turned to a sultry purr, and she reached forward to grab my raging hard-on through my shorts.

"You know..." She whispered. "...I always thought you were special. All the nerds who come in here are. So damn cute. But none of them stay long when I start to go to work on them. And none of them were half as big as this..."

I think I might have squeaked. Or something. No manly sound came out of me when her hand squeezed my length, jerking it gently with the fabric of my clothes. She licked her lips.

"I mean, fuck baby, just how fat is this thing? Fucking horse hung stud right under my nose, huh? I should have been riding you and not these machines..." She teased. I decided finally to shut her up. The animal longing I had for her flared again, and rather than let my little nerd self-back away from it, I leaned in and caught her lips in a kiss.

She was warm and soft. I felt her breath catch, but to keep her still I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. Her jerking motion on my cock slowed down, and she half moaned into the kiss, making my tongue buzz with the sound as it found hers. My shorts hit the floor as her fingers explored.

Another crack of thunder and we broke apart. She was panting harder than I was, surprisingly, and her blush would have made her glow in the dark.

"Damn, boy..." She sounded soft, almost apologetic. I realized then she was off her game. I guessed not many of her partners took much of a lead. And while she might have had her fun being in charge, she wasn't much of a challenge when someone flipped the tables on her.

I pulled her back, one of my hands slipping up to grab a heavy handful of her breasts through her tank. She bit her lip, gasping. I did too. She was monstrous; soft and firm all at once. I could feel her muscle under the huge mountain of her breast flex, perking up her tit against my palm. I sunk my fingers deep, letting her abundance overflow my hand. She overflowed and bulged through my fingers with hardly any effort, and I grew desperate to feel more. On instinct, my other hand seized her by her tight ass, mimicking the one on her bust and squeezing as hard as I could.

Violet was a vocal girl. She moaned low between clenched teeth, and she grabbed my shoulders, pulling me tight against her as I went to work groping her. Her one thick arm bulged against the back of my head, but with her height, I was now buried face first in her boobs. Her cleavage swallowed my face and while the world went dark, I focused on what I could feel. The smell of her was strong; almonds and sweat. My tongue lashed out, and she squealed as my hands dug at her. I yanked and kneaded along her curves, pawing and scrabbling to feel as much of her as I could.

"You...! Wait...!" She was breathless. My cock thumped against the solid wall of her abs, still throbbing with the beat of my heart. Which felt a little like I was going to pass out. I mean, I had wanted to do just this for so long, a part of me was worried I was going to fuck it up somehow. But her body didn't seem to be showing anything other than pleasurable responses. So I went for it.

I tore down, and her tank top came off with a loud rip of material. Violet actually screamed; her voice shrill. I pulled my face out of her tits, afraid maybe I had gone way too far. That was a mistake.

Violet threw her weight against me, a wild look in her eye. No longer buried in her cleavage, her hand grabbed me by the back of my shirt and she plucked me right off the floor. It's one thing to see someone as strong. Violet had certainly proved she was to me after all the hours I had seen her in the gym, but another thing entirely to feel it. She pinned me to the floor mats, straddling me, and I had zero say in the matter. If she wanted to, Violet could have snapped me like a twig, even as newly toned as I had gotten, and there was no chance in hell I'd be able to stop her.

"I'm sorry I..." I started to apologize, but she simply ground her ass into my pelvis, her weight driving the air from my lungs as she drove me into the mats. My cock surged, flaring up straight against her belly.

"You gotta finish what you started now...!" She growled, and I gulped. She reached up to her tank and she tore it off her, taking her sports bra with the ruins of her shirt in a rush. Topless, she arched her back and put her entire body on display.

Her breasts bounced forward, released from their cloth prison. Huge, teardrop, and capped by pink areola the size of quarters. Her nipples jutted out like little pencil erasers, hard as diamonds. She seemed even bigger than ever, as if her clothes had been compressing her obscene size. She grabbed one huge tit in her hand, groaning, openly mauling herself in front of me. Even her own hand seemed tiny as it sunk into her chest pillows. A tribal wolf head was tattooed just under her rack, her breasts so huge they had hidden the ink until now. Criss-crossed everywhere across her skin were fine, web like scars, all up and down her torso, here and there broken apart by thick knotted tissue. The mass of her missing right arm looked shiny and smooth, even as it spread across her form like a seeping corruption.

She humped into me again, and I grunted, my hips rising to meet hers and maybe keep her from plowing me apart. Her breasts wobbled like masses of Jell-O, so huge only her crazy physique could dare keep them upright and perfectly defy what gravity demanded. My cock thumped with renewed approval.

"Fuck, Zack, I thought I was feeling just 'Big'..." She hissed, and for the life of me she was drooling a little from the corner of her mouth when she said it. "But you're fucking massive! Holy shit you're going to rip me apart and I can't fucking wait for you to do it! Fuck, you're reaching all the way up to my tits!"

She wasn't wrong. Sitting on my lap, my cock stretched all the way up the channel of her abs to tickle the bottom swells of her titanic boobs with my tip. My dick looked like it was being nuzzled lovingly by her wolf tattoo.

I was ten inches before our venture, but all the working out had trimmed away the baby-fat on my length. Turns out a ten-incher for an overweight nerd can be a girthy, virile twelve and a half inches for an in-shape and desperately horny nerd. I had never seen my dick so big or thick. And I wasn't going to complain. For the first time, my absurd cock looked like it had found a woman built to handle it.

With the tables turned again, I simply grunted. Normally I consider myself rather verbose and sarcastic. I like to have a quip ready. There really isn't anything you can say when a half-naked woman twice your size with tits like yoga balls is praising you, can you?

Violets hips bucked again. I responded with a weaker version of my own, and she began to moan. With her on top there wasn't much I could do but go along with it, and I did the gentlemanly thing and grabbed handfuls of her breasts, helping her support her girls as she bounced on my lap and wobbled everywhere.

"Yes! Yes, come on!" She moaned, and her voice echoed in the empty gym. "Come on! Grab me! Touch me! Get your bitch! Get her!"

So I did. I yanked her down, my fingers catching on her nipples, using them like clamps to tug the mountain of a woman down. She squealed again, and her bucking grew faster as I manhandled her rack. I wobbled and cupped handful after handful of breast, her flesh clapping together, caving like warm bread dough under my fingers, mashing everywhere under my assault. As big as she was though, there was only so much I could manage to do. They say real men know what to do with more than a handful. Those men haven't had their hands swallowed in boob up to the wrist. Violets tits smacked and clapped together, flesh impacting flesh under my fingers while I mentally mapped her rack through blind groping alone. Whenever I gouged my nails into the hard lines of scars across her tits, she would shudder. When I tugged on her nipples and twisted the hard points, she would make this low-pitched animal whine. I beat the hell out of her breasts in those first few minuets and she begged for it the entire time.

Since my mouth wasn't doing anything, I stuffed her nipples between my lips, using my arms to squish her tits together and force her jutting peaks against my tongue. It was difficult, considering just how much spongy soft flesh there was to compact down and get into my mouth. Violet howled. Not screamed. Howled. Like a wolf. And it was fucking hot.

"Fuck! Yes! Suck 'em! Fucking YES! Soooo goooood..."

Violet was more vocal than some porn stars, and every lick I gave her only made her rant and scream obscenities. Colorful ones too. I've never been called a 'bitch-taming stud-hung man beast' before. It did wonderful things for my ego. Which meant I was grapping and squeezing and licking so hard, I was afraid I was going to leave bruises on her skin. I slathered her bust in licks, drooling over her, worshiping those giant fuckpillows. Every time lightening crashed outside, her tits lit up and glistened with the literal spit-shine I was giving her, my salvia drizzling off the outer curves of her rack to drip down to the mats.

Violet was going nuts. I'd never seen her so wild. She was screaming so long and gyrating so hard I had to wonder when was the last time she had ever been touched. I took a chance and pulled off her nipples with a loud wet POP, before wrapping my arms around her waist. I dragged my tongue up and down every line and scar I could find, kissing and tenderly caressing each crease and blemish across her skin. My fingers did the same up her back, tickling the hard scars I found and working up and over her ruined shoulder and back down her right side.

Violet shivered, abruptly stopping in her frenzied screaming. She went rigid, and I could feel her flex up under my fingers and tongue. Wherever I went I worshipped her ruined body. I treated each scar like I would have a delicious confection, kissing and brushing each one with tender care. I kept finding more as I went, exploring the body of the amazon I had so long lusted after. I crossed over the ruin of her shoulder twice, feeling the tattered remains of the muscle, and the socket left behind. She didn't pull away from me, seeming instead to just be caught under the sensations.

"OoooOoooohhh! Zack...wait...I can still feel...!" She didn't get to finish. At her collarbone my lips found a particularly thick scar that trailed right over from her shoulder. Just as my hands were low on her hips, pinning her down. She was bent nearly double, and the tip of my cock stabbed up into her tits, skewering into her cleavage with my steely length as they flattened between her chest and mine.

Violet threw her head back in a wordless scream. Her one hand went limp off my shoulder, and she shuddered, quietly shivering as she stared at the ceiling. It was damn odd to watch for a moment. A second ago she had been a wailing banshee of nasty sex talk. Then I felt something wet against my legs. Violets thighs, still covered by her sweatpants, were soaking wet, and the seeping puddle between her legs spread out in a dark splotch across her lap as she came, and came hard. I could hear her juices squirting out in wet blasts, again and again and again, and she was drenching herself and me. I felt her ruined right arm spasm, and the expression on her face was a complete blank mask of bliss.