Durable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her climax finished she slumped, and all her weight came down, crushing me under her bulk as she fell forward onto the mats like she was falling onto a couch. I think my head put a new dent in the floor, but my grunt of pain was pushed out into a wheeze when Violets tits engulfed my chest and her twitching body dwarfed mine. Boob and muscle combined to make one seriously heavy babe. I learned later she was over 320 pounds. Sixty of that had to have been in her rack alone.

I lay there, panting for air, while she recovered. Her body would jerk and spasm from her right side as she mewled in my ear, soft little pleasure-filled whimpers as her orgasm just wound on and on. Again, later on I learned why. Her scar tissue was incredibly sensitive. She still felt the lingering pain of her arm from time to time. Phantom Limb Syndrome or something like that...only combined with arousal, it practically fried her brain with pleasure when I paid so much attention to her socket like that. It was a little kinky, but something about making her climax so hard was worth it.

Five minutes later she rolled off me, sweat beading on her skin, gasping for air as she finally relaxed. Her sweatpants were well and truly soaked through. My lap and legs were damp, and a small puddle of her nectar had pooled under where she had been riding me.

"Sorry...!' She gasped when she saw me. "Oh god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to lose it like that, I swear...!" She tried to apologize. She covered her face with her arm, trying not to look at me while I struggled for the air I still needed. She was blushing so hard the tops of her breasts began to turn red too. It was a little adorable, seeing the huge woman suddenly get self-conscious about the mind-shattering orgasm she had just had. "Oh god, you must think I'm so weird..."

"Hey...no harm done. I liked it!" And I did. I was still so hard I was sure I was going to burst any moment now. "Just uh...you ok?"

She burst out laughing, and she smiled at me, draping one leg across my lap in a little possessive claiming gesture. If she noticed she was soaked in more pussy juice then I'd ever seen one woman put out before, she sure as hell didn't seem to care.

"Babe, you have no idea how good it feels to be treated like a woman again after all these years. You're the first guy in years I've had do damn near anything sexy with me." She sighed, looking up at the ceiling of the gym. "I'm wild. I'm big. I'm a geyser. I'm busty as fuck sure, but big boobs get all the wrong attention sometimes. I don't get many looks, and when I do they're all just confused or scared. And then they see my arm and they're always more focused on that. I'm not a cripple. I hate being seen as one. But then guys just...some of them get all intimidated or think all sort of junk about why they can't try to be with me...well, it's a lot of baggage you know?"

I didn't stop her talking. My cock began to flag a little as she spoke, but it seemed like she needed to get it all out. She had let me vent a little earlier. Tit for tat.

"I like being me. But I'm still a woman. And I want to be treated like one. I know I don't look good sometimes, but you were so cute just trying not to stare. It was fun. And then of course I got a glimpse of what you're packing and I thought 'he has size issues too I'll bet.' And you got so fucking hot after a while. Cleaned you up all nice and cut now and...so...yeah...I'm rambling!"

She noticed my dick failing, and she chuckled, fixing me with an evil smile.

"You're sweet. But I know you still need to get yours. And I'm not done yet!"

She hopped up, bouncing on the balls of her feet, stretching and letting out a little sigh in content. All the earlier fatigue she had completely gone. Holy crap. Violet didn't hold back. She had just been all embarrassed and shy and pouring out her hang-ups to me half a moment ago, and now she was back up onto her toes like she hadn't just blown her mind blank from an orgasm. Where did all her energy even come from?

She bent over and stripped down her soaked sweats. Her legs were like tree trunks; sculpted musculature that popped with every shift she made. More scars outlined her like an artist's highlights on her skin. Her ass was a perfect heart, just the right combination of juicy cheek and sculpted heft. She had on a simple purple thong, which was barely more than string. As she turned and tugged it aside, I saw her pussy. She was shaved bare, the lips of her flower still soaked and dribbling sweet honey. Long strands of her juices gushed free of her labia, falling to the mats in wet dribbles.

"Round two, buddy. On your feet." She chuckled; my slack jawed stare probably funny as hell. My length was back to full mast almost before she had turned around. As fast as her mood swings were, damn if they weren't hot.

I stood, bouncing off the mats as fast as she had.

"Good boy." She giggled and she grabbed the spear of my dick, only her massive hand able to fully wrap around my soda-can girth, leading me over to a lifting bench. She bent over it, offering her full ass to me, her tits squishing into the leather bench as she leaned into it. "Now give it to me! Come on and fuck your bitch! I wanna feel that fat monster cock of yours reshaping my fucking womb!"

If you're not hard hearing that, you can't be human.

I moved behind her and grabbed her hips, steadying my feet as I lined up with her pussy. She was so wet I felt her honey glide down along the underside of my shaft, the perfect lubricant. Even so, I hesitated. Violet hadn't been wrong; I had size issues. I had hurt girls before, and I didn't want to hurt her of all people. She was primed and ready, but my past experiences made me a little gentler than her tone clearly wanted.

I grazed my bulbous tip back and forth, feeling her wetness open upon me. She snarled, gnashing her teeth as she bucked back, trying to fit more of me inside her. "Come ON! Fuck me! Gimme that cock! Fuck your bitch HARD!" She was getting wild again.

"You asked for it...!" I grunted, and my hips pounded forward, using all my own newfound muscle to drive my dick into her depths. My pelvis smashed off her ass, the root of my cock splitting her lips taut as my balls swung forward and bounced off her clit in a wet smash. The first ten inches of my cock vanished into the embrace of Violet's cunt. The perfect heart shape of her ass rippled on the impact.

"Unnngaaahhh! Fuck!" Violet fell forward under my first thrust, escaping. I couldn't have that. I pumped again, following her forward and keeping my length buried. I felt a blunt wall deep inside her, banging off the knot of her cervix, which I felt clamp tight under the blow my cocktip delivered.

"So DEEEP! Holy fuck yes fuck me! Fuck your BITCH! Make me scream! Break meeee!!!" Violet howled. So I obliged. There was still two and a half inches of me out in the cold. I slammed back, making her body shudder, and withdrew only to push forward again. Her ass rippled under the jack hammering. Again and again and again I slammed into her, marveling that she was so easily taking all my length. Her depths recoiled as I pumped in, then clutched along my every vein as I tried to withdraw, milking me on every outstroke. My toes curled in pleasure. I had been inside some brave enough girls. None of them were like this. Violet was a geyser, cumming like a broken water main that laughed at the downpour outside for how much fluid she was spraying.

My cock twitched, and Violet' hissed, feeling each subtle jump of my shaft as it stretched her. I could feel her inner walls struggling to accept the blunt club of a dick I was bashing them with, and she flexed and convulsed around me in rapid contractions, feeling like she would wrench my cock off if I ever stopped. I picked up the pace, giving her what she asked for and fucking the woman who had haunted my wet dreams for months.

After a moment Violet rolled her back, arching herself like a taut bow, and my cock hit something else. It wasn't her cervix. It was the padded mat of the bench she was laying on. My size was pushing a bulge up through the hard stones of her perfectly arranged abs, bulging her belly out to mark the passage of my dick.

Violet swooned when she felt me bottom out again. "Fuck! No one has ever been able to fill me up like this...! Gonna break your little bitch on that HUGE COCK! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Give it to ME!"

Her pussy convulsed, and there was a wet splash as feminine juices erupted across the bench and our joined hips. Her body rippled, flexed and writhed, my cock an immoveable solid bar that her orgasm spiraled and whirled around. Unlike last time, I could feel her gushing, the contracting muscles along her belly and back squeezing in sharp bands around my length.

I leaned into her, throwing my weight behind my hips and fucking her through her climax to make her eye roll back. Violet fell to the bench, her nails biting at the leather as she clung to it like a life raft in a storm. Thunder from the rain outside made me set my pace, and soon I was pounding her to the rhythm of the rain on the roof of the gym. The steady smack of my balls made her toss her head back and forth in bliss. At some point she was writhing so hard her eye patch came off, exposing the blind white of her right ruined eye. Completely naked, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, Violet probably never even noticed. She grabbed one of her nipples, pinching it hard, almost tearing at herself, rocking her mighty hips back into mine and nearly throwing me off balance and tumbling back on my ass.

I redoubled my efforts, panting against her neck and steadying my grip on her wide hips. On a whim I gave her ass a heavy swat, and she let out a girlish high-pitched squeal.

"YESSS! Oh my god, you're so goddamn huge you fucking animal cocked big dicked monster stud fucking shove that cock into my cunt you goddamn massive motherfucker, so much DICK! Harder! HARDER!" At some point I think Violet's brain shorted out again, her verbal stream devolving into both praises of how big I was and begging me to keep going.

Which I was happy to do.

I don't know how long I hilted myself into that goddess. Probably not as long as I think. Sweat was dripping off the both of us after a while, which was impressive considering how much cardio we did.

Her insides clenched down, wringing all up and down my girthy tool like some inner velvet hand. Even though I must have been hurting her a little banging her cervix with every other thrust, Violet never once stopped screaming for more. Her juices gushed, splattering our legs as she came again. She reveled in her orgasms, making all manner of wild, bestial sounds; an alpha bitch getting fucked in the prime of her heat. Her words, not mine. With our combined weight rocking back and forth, the bench began to scrape across the floor.

"Yes! Oh, fucking yes! Oh my GOD CUMMING AGAIN! AWOOOOO!!!" Violet howled. Again, a literal howl.

She pushed her head back and let out a long canine yell, and on a whim I grabbed her by the shock of her hair and tugged her spine into an even greater arch. I felt her pussy crush my cock, clamping. Fuck but did she have to be so strong everywhere? It hurt, but her splashing juices filled the air as she squirted across the bench and my ankles like a broken faucet. We were standing in a lake of her cum already, but this one felt bigger than her others. She didn't resume her rapid humping, slumping instead wordlessly as my cock burrowed into her depths.

The pressure was too much for me. My balls constricted, making me go cross eyed as her buttery snatch gripped my length and somehow trapped me still. I felt my tip push against her cervix, and instead of clenching like every other muscle in her body, I felt it relax, the tiniest of cracks opening up as her climax made her legs go weak and her toes curl. With that final barrier gone, my tip sunk through the gate of muscle to finally pop into her womb. The last inches of my dick tore into the velvety lining of her innermost chamber.

"YESSS! OH FUCK! YOU BROKE ME! YOU'VE BROKEN ME! MAKE ME TAKE IT ALL! CLAIM ME AS YOURS! FUCK! MEEE!!!"

Violet screamed so loud her voice cracked, that howl of hers turning into a strained ecstasy-laced squeak. Her legs folded up, dropping her forward, making her massive tits spill over the side of the bench we straddled like two over-full water balloons. She went limp, and all I could feel was her completely wrapped around me. If she was in pain or feeling anything at all, I couldn't tell. I couldn't stop what was coming now.

My cum rocketed out of me. I may have screamed. I may also have howled right along with her. Perks of having a big cock; you have to cum equally as much to match. I could feel her tightness squeezing along my girth, making every shot ripple up and out of me like I was some overstuffed cartoon hose, bulging with every ropey blast. I emptied again and again, feeling myself get weaker as the torrent splashed into her. Ten shots...twelve...fifteen, Violet's wet insides undulated with each burst, desperate for every creamy shot I could give.

I collapsed against her. She fell into the bench like her strings had been cut. She was mumbling, eyelids fluttering a little. I could feel her huge body jerk and twitch, pleasure racing along both of us trying to see how it could make us feel more like we were on cloud nine. Idly I could make out the wet dripping sounds of our mixed juices spurting across the floor. Between my massive release of cum and her own, we were well and truly a mess. It got drowned out in the rain and thunder.

I found the strength to stand after a long while. I pulled myself back, my cock flagging and semi-hard after such a long ride. Pulling from her pussy was like removing a cork from a bottle. She squeaked as her cervix was pulled back along my glans, and I hissed at the sensation. My cum waterfalled out of her in a gush of white cream, and she moaned low as I left.

"H-holy fuck, I feel so full and empty at the same time..." She rolled to sit up, her hand rubbing her belly. She had a bulge still in her perfect abs, my load distending out her womb. Part of me was pretty sure I might have made a serious mistake dumping inside of her like that. She was grinning as she flexed her belly and the SPLAT of her pussy ejecting my cum was probably one of the hottest things I've ever seen. "Jesus...Zack...you're just..."

"You're better." I cut her off. She giggled, and we both spent a moment just basking in the afterglow. She reached over, taking my hand, and I leaned in to kiss her, taking the time to burn the memory into my brain. She tasted like honey and almonds and sweat. She leaned forward into that kiss, and I could tell she was just grateful for the feeling.

She stood up, bracing herself on me, and her eyes went wide as she noticed her eye patch on the floor. It had landed in the pool of our cum, drenched in white. We both stumbled a bit as she stooped to pick it up, looking it over with a laugh.

"Never been fucked so hard you lost that, huh?" I asked, and I gave her ass another little squeeze. In response Violet proudly replaced her soiled patch, ignoring the cum as it dribbled over her cheek. Her tongue lashed out to catch it in a lewd lick, then she draped her arm across my shoulders and leaned on me. I felt my already weak knees buckle, and I would have fallen if she hadn't caught me.

"Just remember your bitch doesn't play around." She teased. She reached down and grabbed my cock, which was still doing its best to soldier on, hanging half-hard as I panted like I had run a marathon. I grunted, her thumb flicking over my sensitive tip. "Now do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"You gotta spend the night at my place. And maybe the next night too. I've got to work up to the next exercise with this thing."

We shared another long kiss after that. She was still so soft, hard, and perfect. It took a while to clean up. More than once I made the comment of her being vocal and messy and all around bestial. She simply smiled through it all and gave a little pose, hefting her tits up to expose the wolf tattoo she had like it explained everything. Also, it put her rack on display, and damn if that didn't get my motor running again. It took longer to mop up the floor then we planned, considering how shaky our legs still were. I came to the gym to work out; Violet had certainly worn me ragged. For once though, she was as unsteady and winded as I was.

Her place was further away from the gym then my apartment, but thankfully she drove. It rained the whole way back, but since we only had our sex-drenched clothes to wear, it wasn't exactly a bad thing. By the time we got inside and stripped off, we fell into her bed and didn't even care the rain had soaked us down.

Cuddling Violet naked in the sheets, I took a moment to appreciate just how lucky I had gotten. I didn't have long to do it since she seized me around the middle and crushed me to her, cradling me possessively like some favorite stuffed toy. Even in bed she never gave up the lead. As she snuggled up to me, her one good arm tickling up my belly while I teased the chiseled lines of her back, I had to ask what she meant by the next exercise she wanted to try.

Violet's grin was so big I could see it in the dark.

"We gotta find out if my ass is as Durable as the rest of me, right?"