Durmantravada Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

He didn't see Neeli for the rest of the day as she quickly settled into her household chores. In the evening, his mother informed him that they needed to go shopping. Since the car they had purchased had not yet been delivered, they decided to take an uber.

Sitting in the back of the cab with his mother, he could think clearly for the first time all week. He understood that the house was exerting an effect on him and his family, one that could be broken only by moving away from it.

He suddenly felt a pang of regret for all his activities that week. He knew that what he was doing was wrong by any standards. Taking orders from long-dead sorcerer ancestors and spirits would only ruin him and his family. He shuddered at the thought of all the potent seed that he had pumped into his elder sister's fertile ovulating womb over the past two days. It would take just one to ruin her life and his. And now tonight, he was secretly planning to do the same to his twin sister's virginal pussy.

As he turned to look at his mother sitting demurely beside him, staring out the window, his mind reverted to the perverted thoughts he was accustomed to nowadays. He glanced subconsciously at his mother, admiring her beautiful figure sparsely visible through the loose-fitting top that she wore. Feeling his gaze upon her, she turned around to find him staring at her and gave him a sly smile.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just admiring the beautiful view," he said.

"I can see that you are distracted these days," she said, still smiling.

"What makes you think so?" he asked, feigning curiosity.

"Oh, just that you seem to be paying too much attention to things you shouldn't be," she said.

"Aren't you the one who taught me that what we should and shouldn't do is entirely up to us and not necessarily what the society says?" he asked.

She flashed him a sweet smile at this and turned away from him to face the window. He got bolder at this and decided to escalate things a little. Reaching out, he placed his right palm above her left and began stroking her fingers. It looked innocuous from every angle, yet both of them knew that it was anything but.

"Didn't I also teach you to ask for a woman's permission before laying your hand on her?" she asked in mock anger.

"What? Can't I even touch my mother?" he asked, playing along. This game was making him excited. She smiled and slowly pushed his hand away.

He made a fake frown at this and faced away from her. Laughing, she took his hand tenderly and placed it on her palms.

"You were always a naughty boy," she said, "When you were a kid, you couldn't go to sleep without cuddling me till you were about six."

"Honestly, I still find it hard to," he said, "Maybe I should come to visit you at night now that Asha plans to sleep alone,"

He slowly moved his palm out of hers and onto her jeans covered thighs. He felt her tense up at this and look at him with a wavering smile.

"Now is not the place or time," she said, unsure and gently pushed his hand away from her. His heart leaped at this- he considered this to progress. Giving her an innocent smile, he turned away, making plans to continue their game later.

********

Dinner was splendid that night; Neeli's cooking skills were literally supernatural. She smiled at him seductively during dinner before taking her leave for the night. He had not found a chance to speak with her after returning from their trip.

The twins had exchanged subtle, knowing glances at each other the whole dinner. He could see Asha blushing profusely when he extended his foot under the table and touched her calf. She immediately attempted to push him away, remaining as calm as she could manage. He had relented, partly out of fear of being discovered by his elder sister or mother.

After dinner, as usual, he cornered Veena in the drawing-room. She smiled weakly on seeing him.

"I finally got an emergency pill," she said in a quiet tone.

"Oh, that's great, he said." In all honesty, it was a relief to him. He knew how disastrous a pregnancy would be in their life.

"I just hope it works," she said.

"Of course, it will. Don't worry," he said.

"And yeah, don't come to my room tonight," she continued, "I'm still fertile, and I'm not going to take another pill so soon."

He shrugged and feigned annoyance with this. Inside he was quite relieved at this. He wouldn't have to come up with an excuse anymore to visit his twin instead of Veena.

"How long?" he asked.

"A handful of days more, I guess," she said, "It will be safe after that."

"That's sad," he said.

"I'm sure you'll find other avenues," she said, winking at him before leaving the room.

*********

For the fifth night in a row, he crept out of his room after midnight. This time, however, his target was his twin sister. As he climbed up the stairs, he felt his heart thumping in his chest with a mix of anticipation and terror. He was afraid of getting caught by his elder sister. Preemptively he first peeked into her room and proceeded to Asha's bedroom only after he was sure she was asleep.

As he moved towards Asha's room, he got a sudden premonition of something being wrong. Her door seemed partly open, yet there was no breeze today. Instead, the air inside appeared stale and acrid. He sensed that there was danger lurking inside and that it was going to be a long night indeed. As he opened the door to enter, he saw a terrifying sight.

Asha appeared to be asleep on her bed, yet seemed to be writhing with her eyes closed as if lost in a nightmare. Beside her was a snake, a cobra that looked larger than any snake he had ever seen. Its body was thicker than his thighs, and its hood seemed to be as large as a person's face. Sensing his presence, it suddenly turned to face him.

It was its eyes that sent a chill through his spine. He realized that the eyes didn't belong to a normal snake.

The creature meanwhile reared its head to strike at him. He moved to get out of its way but was too late.

The last thing he felt before collapsing was the immense pain caused by the venom coursing through his veins.


12