All Comments on 'Duty to the Kingdom Pt. 01'

by afs4

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
greenreadergreenreader12 months ago

You know what, I'll give you 5 stars in advance right now and read the story after I comment.

Why did I place such bet you may ask?! Well we have:

A Kingdom - check!

Mom the Queen - check!

Prince who I hope will score lol - check!

If you prove me wrong on this, I curse you foul author :-)

On the next full Moon may your nutsack swell and itch until you return to your senses and correct your literary ways.

greenreadergreenreader12 months ago

I was right, stars were rightfully deserved. You may rest peacefully knowing your scrotum is safe from harm.

redlion75redlion7512 months ago

Forced marriage to his mom.

Can't fuck her or have a mistress so he dies a virgin.

Oh wait I'll drug her and force fuck her.

greenreadergreenreader12 months ago

redlion75... Dude take it easy. Its just a smut story on the internet lol.

Besides the Queen still probably didn't eat the aphrodisiac herbs as Alfred said its going to be a bitch to add it to her food. So what she did, she did of her own free will but we'll let the author clarify that. I don't care tbh, smut remember.

Also the story only started, the naive prince may be onto something. What if his fathers death really was suspicious?! What if the Queen was the mastermind behind it all. She remains the Queen, knows that the prince will fall for her womanly charms but she's playing it super slow so no one and most importantly the new King would not suspect it might have been her.

All I'm seeing thus far is the Queen is playing her cards like a pro. She showed her body willingly and enjoyed it. Remember, Ethel is the virgin here and inexperienced yet he still noticed she enjoyed his adoration...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As I read this story, I can't input my 2023 morals in the decision to be my mother's husband/lover. I would be a King and as the King I would have to follow the rules of the kingdom. It would be my duty to breed my mother. According to the story the queen is a fine-looking woman, and the son is OK with making love to his mother. The son is OK with breeding with his mother.

I got my older sister pregnant in high school. We told our mother about the pregnancy and of course she was upset but as time went by our mother came to accept the idea that her son and daughter loved each other, and that love was manifested in the grandbaby that she would soon have.

So, I am certain that once the son starts kissing and licking on his mother's titties and he works his way downward and does the same to her wet pussy....one she looks into his eyes and see the love and lust as he cums and fills her womb with his baby batter. Mom, will know that she is his queen and she did her duty to the kingdom.

Klubot99Klubot9912 months ago

Awesome. So beautiful. I love how slowly you take it. So much better that way. Thanks

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Nice premise but the pace is way too slow for a reluctant son/mom story. You need to put some affection into this story pretty quickly, nobody likes a rape story and that is where you are headed.

dirtysondirtyson12 months ago

Great work keep it up. cant wait for the other parts that led into her being breed multiple times!

sniffpantiessniffpanties12 months ago

I love this story and mother king settings. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

we need part 2

RenatoSantiagophRenatoSantiagoph9 months ago

Can't wait for part 2. I hope the queen dominates this inexperience king and mold him in a true king

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Great story! 5 Stars! Can't wait for the king to fuck his queen. I just wish he wasn't named Ethel. I've always thought it was a female name.

SlickerzSlickerz3 months ago

In pre-historic times, words like mom, cum didn't exist, you dumbfuck idiot!

Diecast1Diecast12 months ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userafs4@afs4
385 Followers
Hi, I am AFS. I love writing, especially 18+ stories. If you're looking for the next chapter of one of my stories you can find it on my Patreon, Ko-Fi or PixivFanBox - https://www.patreon.com/afs539 https://ko-fi.com/afss4 https://afs.fanbox.cc By supporting me, you're givin...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES