Duvet Days

Story Info
An unplanned day-off from the office for the wife.
5.1k words
4.3
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duvet Days

******​

Henry Willoughby could hear noises from upstairs that told him his wife was up and about but he was a little bemused that she was taking time to come down the stairs to join him. The sounds indicated that she was changing bedding or something of that ilk which was a strange thing to be doing on a work day, but then again, one thing that he had learned about her was that she was anything but predictable.

He put down his coffee cup and turned his head at the sound of high heeled shoes clicking on the tiles of the kitchen floor. It was Daniella (who else would have been?) and his jaw dropped at the sight of her, she was wearing a short red silk dressing gown that was loosely tied and ineffectively hid her underwear beneath or the fact she was wearing a suspender belt holding the tops of her black stockings.

"You don't mind if I take the day off do you, darling?" she asked.

He shook his head. "N... no," he replied. "Is... is anything the matter

"No," she said putting her arm around him,".. as I was getting dressed I thought that, actually, I don't have much on at work at the moment so I thought a day off and some time to myself would be nice."

Henry put his arm around her waist. He could feel the outline of her panties through the material of her gown; the smell her perfume and, as always when he held her close, felt a thrill course through his own body. He restrained himself and merely said, "Not a problem, it's fine by me. Are you planning on going out then?"

She shook her head, freed herself from his embrace and went to fill a cup from the percolator and said, "I was thinking of going back to bed actually, and having a proper lie-in."

Actually, the reality was that her decision had nothing to do with him for although they both worked at the same company, in the same building, they weren't in the same department and therefore her being absent from work would be an understanding between her and her boss; aka, 'nothing to do with me'.

He looked at her as she stood with her back to him, pouring her coffee; long dark hair tumbling over her shoulders; long, shapely nylon covered legs beneath the hem of the red silk dressing gown, a sight that caused a nervous flutter in his stomach, a stirring in his loins and a desire to go over, turn her around and snatch at the tie of the silk gown, expose her, take each breast in his hands, kiss them and gently tweak each nipple. He wanted to fall to his knees; cover her inner thighs and mound with his kisses and then pull down her panties and taste her sex.....

.. but he didn't.

Although he knew that Daniella enjoyed his attention, his oral skills, he also knew better than to disturb her from her chosen routine; she was very forthright and would not appreciate him interrupting what she had decided to do. From his point of view, it was a shame, a lost opportunity, for although he was aware that his manhood was no better than average size and knew that, most probably, there were lots of men who had more to offer, he consoled himself with the knowledge that he more than made up for his lack of inches with his oral expertise...

... She had often told him so.

******​

He knew that he was so lucky to have married her. She was ten years younger than him, beautiful and very attractive. They first met over the water-cooler shortly after she came to work for his company, well, not HIS company, rather the company at which he worked.

He had been captivated by her initial appearance when he first spotted her presence and thereafter looked forward to their chance encounters (except that often they weren't 'by chance' as he was forever keeping an eye on the rest area of the open plan office) and if the situation allowed would quickly join her and engage in some kind of chat.

He quickly learned that she had been down on her luck, virtually penniless after a recent divorce from an abusive marriage and was living in a one bedroom apartment in a not-so-nice area of town. She hadn't made a big deal of her situation but it was clear she was at a very low place in her life.

For himself, he liked to think of himself as having done well in his life, he had a good job, did well in his field and his salary was a reflection of that but, as much as he congratulated himself on his success he was also aware that he was no great looker, therefore it was an ego-boost that this attractive, flirty lady seemingly reciprocated his interest and for their water-cooler meetings to evolve into something resembling a romance.

Friends had tried to warn him that she was only after him for one thing (certainly it wasn't his body) and that she had a roving eye but he didn't care. He needed someone like her in his life and after a few months of meeting at the water cooler and subsequently going out together, he asked her to marry him. She had shown a little hesitation in accepting citing the pain she still felt from her previous abusive marriage but when he said to her, ".. I will take care of you, never hurt you and I won't disrespect you and I will let you tell me when you want to, uh, you know..."

She did know and responded, "I... I don't like the idea of being tied into a relationship again.... but if you are not expecting to...," she gave that charming giggle "... you know"

He had held her close, "I mean it when I say that I will not expect you to be... well... you know.. maybe sometimes"

Daniella accepted his marriage proposal and six months on they were very content and happy.

******​

Henrylooked around for his car keys, espied them on the counter and walked across the kitchen to where she was still concentrating on her coffee cup. She turned, put the cup down and gave him a kiss and asked rhetorically, "You off then?"

They kissed again and ignoring her question nervously asked his own, "Will... will you be sleeping all day?"

She rested her hands on his shoulders and pressed up tightly against him to discover that he was getting an erection, "Hmm, I will most probably be lazing in bed for most of the day... why do you ask?"

"I was planning on leaving the office at around four o'clock today... will you... uh, will that be too early?"

"Of course not, darling," she told him as she reached down to squeeze his bulge,"... I will be up and ready for you."

He followed her example and reached down to slip a hand under her silk gown and felt her wet warm pussy. He couldn't think of anything to say so she said it for him as she gently squeezed his hardness again, "I'll have something nice for you tonight when you come home," she told him.

Henry groaned, "Something nice?"

"Yes darling, I've already been making preparations. Perhaps you might just pop back upstairs and finish off by straightening up the duvet before you leave? You know I find that awkward."

He pulled away, picked up his car keys and then went upstairs to find that Daniella had remade and put fresh sheets on the bed, their best, the white satin ones. He went to her side of the bed and neatly turned down her corner of the duvet before going to the other side to turn down his corner as well. He stood and examined his work with satisfaction then went back downstairs, put on his jacket and, after kissing her goodbye, left for the office.

He was well aware that she would not just be lazing about in bed.

*****​

Henry was an account manager responsible for many client accounts. He accepted that his portfolio of managing these 'average' clients meant he was regarded as 'middle management' but he held aspirations of being promoted to overseeing more profitable customers so that he in turn could benefit from their success. Fulfilling this ambition however, was very much dependent on the whim of the CEO, a man with a reputation of being a womaniser, who could be as unpredictable in his decision-making as Daniella was in hers. It was no secret within the company that if you 'played nice' with the CEO then he would be more inclined to dispense his favour to those who showed him respect. For that reason there were many rumours and a few substantiated instances (Daniella reliably informed him) where such respectful behaviour had been rewarded, as was evidenced by the number of attractive women who had been promoted to populate his domain. She never said so directly but he did wonder if her own elevation to the company HR department was a result of being compliant with this policy.

Henry, not having the required attributes or assets, despaired of being able to take advantage of such a route to promotion... or did he?

******​

He arrived at the office and straightaway had his first surprise of the day. Alice, the CEO's personal assistant, had come into his office and presented him with a mug of coffee, a surprise for although he was often liaised with her during the working day and knew her quite well, she would normally only provide such a service to her boss, Ian. In the normal course of events, it would have been Daniella who often started her working day by giving him that treat.

He thanked her for her consideration to which she replied that Daniella, her friend, had rang the office to say she would not be in that day and had jokingly asked that although she, Alice, was not his wife and lover would she be kind and bring coffee for him when he arrived and give him his 'usual treat'.

He had to check himself as Alice came around his desk to place his mug on the coaster as he knew what the 'usual treat' referred although he was too embarrassed to tell her when she asked what that might be.

He couldn't do to her what he normally did with Daniella, of playing their little game. He couldn't reach down and touch the back of her knees; he couldn't slowly slide his hand up under the hem of her skirt and between her legs from behind; he couldn't bring his fingers up over her stocking tops, linger for a few moments in her warmth before venturing further; he couldn't press his fingers into the warm, damp panties; he couldn't feel her sex against his fingers; he couldn't gently rub her as she parted her legs. Neither could he ask her to remove her panties and demand she put them in his drawer until going home time.

"Will that be all then Mr. Willoughby?" she asked him.

He glanced up at her and shook his head, "No, er, Yes thanks, Alice".

She walked away and then suddenly turned around, "Oh, sorry Mr. Willoughby,I forgot to mention. Ian also rang in to say he is out today meeting somewhere but that you are not to worry, he said that his in-tray is cleared and depending on how well his meeting goes, that he may have some good news for you when he comes in tomorrow. He also mentioned that he was aware that your wife was taking a duvet day."

Henry looked up at her hoping to get a hint OF what kind of good news might be forthcoming but her expression gave nothing away, "Thanks, Alice".

Duvet days as a perk were quite the thing in Henry's firm. Ian, the CEO was smart enough to know that it was better to allow employees who fancied taking an occasional day off to do so by ringing the office and honestly declaring it rather than pretending to be sick. All that was required of them was to be responsible and not be absent if the workload demanded their presence. He allowed his staff five duvet days a year which everyone recognised as being an extra weeks annual vacation, quite a perk.

Alice left and as she closed the door behind her he switched on his computer and waited for it to whirr into life so he could check the time on the screen. The screen blinked and he grimaced at the thought that there was a long time to go before home time. As he waited for the computer to finish doing whatever it is that computers do when you're keen to start work, his thoughts turned to Daniella and he wondered what she might be doing.

He was certain that she was with another man, that she had a lover, but he had no idea whom he might be or the name of the person for whom he had turned down the duvet for on his side of the bed. Neither did he want to know but he did admit to himself of being curious.

His thoughts were interrupted when the mobile phone in his pocket began vibrating. He pulled it out and the screen told him it was Daniella, "Just wondered if everything was okay; whether you got your coffee," she asked him.

"Y... yes," he told her,"..everything's fine. Should be a quiet day, Ian is out of the office."

"Hmm that figures," she told him. "Chloe, in the mailroom, is on holiday this week."

"Chloe?"

"Didn't you know?"

"Know what?"

Daniella giggled, "He's been 'mailing' her for months."

Henry laughed, Daniella, despite only having been at the firm for a relatively short period of time, was a constant, reliable and discrete source of office gossip. Working in the HR department, she had swiftly made friends with everyone she met and seemingly nobody held any secrets from her. However, it was a surprise to learn that dear little Chloe, the office junior, might be having a fling with someone far above her pay grade, the CEO at that, and he wondered how long it would be before she was rewarded with a promotion.

"And is Alice looking after you?"

"Yes, she makes nice coffee, thanks."

"But did she leave her panties in your drawer?" she said with a giggle.

"Of course not!" he told her.

"Would you like them to be in your drawer?"

"No," he told her. "I am more than happy with yours. I don't need anybody else's."

"I could easily get her to leave her knickers in your drawer if you wanted," she said to him. "After all, it's only fair isn't it?"

"Fair?"

"Well, if I'm, erm... it's only fair that you should... well, you know."

Henry went quiet. He now had an erection now thinking about Daniella and what she was implying.

"If you like, I'll give Alice a call and have a word," she told him.

Henry became flustered thinking of the proposal and decided to change the subject, "W... when, uh, have you gone back to bed yet?" he asked unsuccessfully trying to change the subject.

"In about ten minutes," she told him. "Now let me give Alice a call and I'll make sure that you get what you need."

Henry sighed, "I love you."

"I love you too. Now let me talk to Alice, bye bye."

His hand was shaking as he slipped the phone back into his pocket and the trembling didn't lessen as he tried to manipulate the mouse to open up his emails. It took him a few minutes to calm down but the excitement returned a few moments later when there was knock on his door and Alice came in.

He had never paid much attention to her in the physical sense since she had joined the company a year ago. He hadn't had many dealings with her other than her being the CEO's PA and an admin assistant to Daniella. She was slim, attractive and pretty with long dark hair and Daniella had told him that she was twenty-ish and still lived at home with her mum and dad. He wondered what else Daniella knew about her.

He looked up and was about to speak but Alice put a finger to her lips to indicate for him to be silent and said, "Mrs. Willoughby said that I was to look after you today sir, while she is off."

Henry shifted uncomfortably in his chair as she came around to his side of the desk to stand at his side. "I... I... "

"Mrs. Willoughby said that I have to take care of you in the same way that she would if she was here."

Henry felt himself stiffen, knowing that Daniella often did more than take her panties off for him; she did much more than let him put his hand under her skirt and touch her.

Henry cleared his throat.

"Shall I take my panties off first, sir?"

Henry swallowed hard and tried to speak. The words just wouldn't come. Suddenly her hands dropped to the hem of her skirt. Her skirt rose up; stocking tops came into view and then her hands went up higher and started tugging at her panties. His jaw dropped as he watched her lilac coloured panties being pushed down her legs.

"Where would sir like these?" she asked as she stood there with her panties in her hand.

He tried to speak again as he pointed at the bottom drawer to his right. Alice turned and reached for the drawer and pulled it open. Henry watched her panties fall into it. She closed it and turned to face him. For a few moments there was silence between them.

"What else would sir like me to do?" she asked looking down at his prominent bulge.

He opened his mouth to speak but Alice was already in the process of getting on her knees. "This looks very uncomfortable sir," she said as she reached for his zipper.

Henry moaned softly and closed his eyes as her fingers fiddled with the buckle of his belt and then tug at his zipper. He felt her fingers delve into his boxers and reach for his erection. His eyes opened as he felt her warm fingers wrap around his stiff shaft.

"Ooh, Sir is excited, isn't he?" she said, commenting on the pre-cum forming around the tip of his cock. "Would Sir like me to clean him? Mrs. Willoughby says that you like that."

Henry didn't answer, he just grunted and then closed his eyes again as her tongue flickered across his cock. He opened them again as he felt her lips enfolded him and their eyes met briefly as her hand gripped him tightly and began to move quickly up and down.

Henry groaned loudly as he felt the familiar stirring in his groin begin to build.

"That's it sir," she said softly, "Just let it all go."

He groaned again, he wanted to savour the moment; he wanted it to last but it was hopeless. Her eager lips were sucking at his engorged knob, her hand was moving up and down the slippery shaft and her free hand was caressing his balls. She was very skilled.

She lifted her head for just long enough to say, "Come on sir, I want every last drop."

His hand reached out for the back of her head and he groaned very loudly. His whole body was beginning to shake and he could feel his orgasm rising, getting closer and closer. He tried his best to delay it but it was hopeless.

"I'm cumming," he gasped and she gave a sound of approval as her lips tightened around his cock. Henry groaned again and lost control as his cum began to gush from him. Alice kept her lips firmly sealed around his throbbing cock until she felt that the final spurt had passed and the last drop of cum had left him; only then did she lift her head to look at the final dribbles and proceed to clean him with her tongue.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and asked as she zipped him up,"Was that satisfactory sir?"

"Fuck, that was wonderful," he told her as she got to her feet. "Did Mrs. Willoughby tell you about that?"

"Thank you sir, can I get sir anything else?... " She smiled at him, ".... Mrs. Willoughby tells me lots of things."

Henry looked at her as she stood just a few inches from him and lowered his eyes to stare at her skirt. His hand twitched as he gripped the arm rest of his chair. Alice noticed, she reached down and lifted the hem of her skirt up to her waist.

"Oh, Fuck," he sighed.

"I think this is what sir wants to see?"

His hand twitched again as he restrained himself from reaching out to the naked pussy before him. "It is okay for sir to touch," she said. "Mrs. Willoughby said that I was not to deny you anything sir."

He reached out and his fingers rested on her plump pussy lips for a few moments as if absorbing the warmth of her flesh. Not sensing any objection from her, he then ventured down her furrow and she obliged him by parting her legs wider. His fingers felt her wetness and she responded by asking, "Would sir like to taste me?"

He looked up at her, surprised by her directness.

"Mrs. Willoughby says sir has wonderful oral skills."

His eyes widened. "What else did Mrs. Willoughby tell you?" he asked.

She leaned back against the edge of his desk and looked down at him, "Mrs. Willoughby said that she's had lots of wonderful orgasms from sir's tongue and I could expect the same."

12