Duvet Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry looked up at her and she responded by spreading her legs wider, gripping the edge of his desk with her hands before pushing her groin forward. Henry moved his chair forward so that he could hold her hips and then nestle his face between her thighs. She moaned softly as his tongue probed between the neatly trimmed hair-fringed lips, her sex, searching, delving and exploring.

"That's soooooo good," she told him.

Henry liked having a grateful girl and soon brought his fingers into play; gently inserting two fingers into her pussy and began to use them as if it was a small cock fucking her (just like his small cock, he thought). She moaned her approval as he used his fingers inside her and the moans became even louder as he started to used his tongue on her clitty. She soon assisted him by partially laying back resting on one hand on the desktop and using her other hand to hold his head against her.

He could feel the warmth of her juices flooding his fingers; he could feel her hips begin to buck and writhe he could hear her moans getting more vocal, "Oooooohyesss, sir," she cried out.

Henry loved bringing a woman to orgasm with his fingers and tongue, something whereby he felt he was in control of giving pleasure. Fucking a woman gave him little or no control because every time his own orgasm would quickly come upon him no matter how hard he tried to hold it back. Oral sex, that was something quite different.

He looked up at her as he pleased her with his fingers deep inside her, his thumb rubbing her clitty and Alice, eyes closed, was lost in her own world,simpering with pleasure. "That's it Alice, I can feel my fingers are soaked with your juices. Tell me when you are cumming."

"Oh sir, don't stop.... I'm cumming. I'm cumming sir," she cried out loudly.

"That's a good girl," he said softly, "Cum for me, cum hard for me."

Alice suddenly shuddered and let out a low moan as she orgasmed and experienced the same delights that Daniella often received; the desk top was simultaneously treated to a flood of her juices.

Henry removed his hand and leaned back in his chair which allowed to composed herself, gingerly slip off the desk to go and stand at Henry's side. He raised his fingers to her lips, "Mrs. Willoughby always likes to clean afterwards."

She blushed as she took his hand and then began to suck on each wet finger. He nodded approvingly as she slurped on his outstretched hand and said, "Mr. Willoughby would now like to fuck you Alice."

She stopped her sucking and looked hesitantly at him, "I...I'm not sure that Mrs. Willoughby would want me to go as far as that, sir."

"Mrs. Willoughby often gets a good fucking after I have given her what she wants and, did I hear you correctly, that she did emphasise that you were to take care of me. Isn't that what she told you? "

"Yes sir."

Henry bid her to turn around and to lean over the desk. He lifted up her skirt so that it was bunched above her waist and he marvelled at the sight of her wet pussy peeking between her luscious bum cheeks; he also marvelled at the fact that his cock had retained its stiffness after her blowjob and was feeling as if was a fat rod of iron. He wasted no time, he stepped forward and gave her a fast and furious fucking.

She returned a short while later with a fresh mug of coffee for him. "I...I think it best if neither of us mentioned that last bit to Mrs. Willoughby, sir." she told him.

"Why?"

"That... that wasn't exactly in the remit of what she told me I could do."

"I see, uh, I... I'm a bit confused. Daniella... Mrs. Willoughby is at this moment... uh, is most probably doing much the same"

"In this moment doing what, sir?"

He shook his head.

"You... you think Mrs. Willoughby is with another man right now don't you?"

Henry couldn't bring himself to say it, he just nodded.

Alice smiled, "Doesn't have to be another man. Mrs. Willoughby, Daniella is bisexual, like me, sir."

Henry was stunned.

"I'm sure that she is most probably with another woman right now, not another man."

Henry slumped down in his chair with shock.

"Her last husband was a proper swine to her; beat her, went with other women and kept her without money. She came to hate men thinking them to be all alike but then she met you, said you made her realise that maybe men weren't all the same."

"How... how do you know all this?"

"Daniella and I have known each other for a long while, we went to school together. We are quite close. Bosom Buddies, you could say."

"I see," he replied, still stunned. "And... and who is this other woman you think she might be with?"

Alice shook her head. "I think it's best coming from Daniella herself. I know she wants to tell you about it... if I were you,I would wait until she is ready to tell you. "

Henry kept quiet mulling over and absorbing her advice before saying, "And you are her... um, still, um, close?"

"We... we are quite close," she said with a smile.

Henrythinking on what she was implying, returned the smile.

"And do you have a boyfriend?"

She shook her head, "I have a few girlfriends."

Henry opened his mouth to speak but thought better of it. His thoughts began to run riot as he imagined Alice and her 'girlfriends' being together, if Daniella was amongst the number; wondering if the white satin sheets of his bed had ever been a backdrop. The very idea appealed to him and he felt his erection begin to stir once more. However, he was also aware that there was a full in-tray to be dealt with.

"I might need to see you later," he told her.

Alice looked down on his growing bulge and smiled, "My lips are always available sir," she said before licking her lips.

He thought about taking her up on her offer then and there but, there was work to be done and so Alice was dismissed. It was a couple of hours later that Daniella rang him again and asked brightly, "So, is Alice taking good care of you today?"

He laughed and told her,"Very much so... and you... duvet day going well?"

She laughed, "Very well, we're Just about to have some lunch and then maybe have a rest again afterwards."

"We.. you have a visitor?"

"Hmm, yes... quite a surprise."

"Umm, anyone I know; someone from work?"

"Oh, you are naughty. Why should it be anyone you know?"

"Well, funny old thing, but I heard that Ian was taking a day out of the office today and, you know, I kinda got the impression he might be, um, you know... taking a 'duvet day'... "

Daniella laughed again, "No, I heard that he was going to a seminar or a meeting some place today. Anyway, Duvet days are for employees not bosses.... but that's not a bad idea, maybe I can suggest to him that we can take one together sometime. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get lunch. The mail lady is waiting."

Henry smiled as he put down the telephone. She hadn't answered the question of who she might be spending the day with (or had she?) and it had never even occurred to him that his wife might have a girlfriend. He had always prepared himself to be cuckolded by another male, but never by another woman.

He sat at his desk and the more he thought about it, the more excited he became. He had always held a lot of fantasies and now, suddenly, he was in the midst of having them made real.

His wife cuckolding him, being with another man (or woman); lesbians, doing what lesbians do; attractive women in the office doing his biding. It was just all too exciting.

He reached for the phone and dialled Alice's number.

"Yes Mr. Willoughby?"

"Could you find out why I haven't had today's mail delivered."

"Oh, Mr. Willoughby, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that the mailroom is short-staffed, Chloe is on holiday."

"That much I know. Did she say where she was spending it; wouldn't be at my house, would it?"

"Mr. Willoughby, you are naughty, whatever are you implying!"

"Perhaps you might like to bring me another cup of coffee. I think that there's a lot more you could be telling me... and I do like a good story."

"I'm on my way," she replied.

*******

12