All Comments on 'Duxford Airfield (the band) Pt. 10'

by ThickAsThieves

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an amazing story!!! There was such a long gap between this chapter and the earlier ones that I went back and re-read all previous stories so I could understand the whole thing in sequence.

Great story and ending, I wondered how you were going to close it off, but you did extremely well.

Thanks so much for your efforts.

jlg07jlg07about 1 year ago

Just a great story. Enough quirks in the characters to make them believable and real. Great investigation into the history in the story also! Excellent and well done! Thanks for the very enjoyable read.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

And Atlas shrugged.........and then was shot in the forehead.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Author needs to understand more about the oil patch and chemistry ( pools without attendance don’t have a chlorine smell after 60 years ) and oil doesn’t gush out of the ground in that fashion. I grew up within view of where one of the biggest blowouts in history was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThickAsThieves@ThickAsThieves
Just a guy in Alaska that likes to write periodically. The characters in my stories are real women, some are still among us and sadly, some no longer are. All of them were (are) special and beautiful in more ways than one. Peace!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES