DVA DTF BWC

Story Info
Overwatch's D.Va falls for a huge white bouncer.
8.9k words
4.73
9.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is an Overwatch fan fiction story focusing on DVA and a well endowed white not-so-gentleman, which was requested by a follower of mine. I do hope you enjoy.

U_D ***

The long, sleek pink and purple hover-limo pulled up beside the red carpet at the front entrance to Cubed3, the most exclusive club in Busan. As usual, the pavement was already lined by those queuing to enter, and those seeking to catch a glimpse of anyone who is anyone. On the outside, the building was a massive, simple concrete cube. The brutalist design belied its hyper-stylized interior. The daunting, minimalist aesthetic seemed to only further pique the curiosity of those not deemed prestigious enough for admittance. Attendants hurried forward to open the door of the limo as four beautiful young ladies proceeded to exit.

They were instantly assaulted by a blinding barrage of paparazzi cameras.

Cho stepped out of the vehicle first, shyly sweeping a gossamer strand of her black hair behind her ear. She was small and petite, and the youngest of the four. The tall and striking Kwan followed, smoothing her red dress to her long, powerful thigh before calmly striding towards the entrance, apparently oblivious to the attention the group were receiving. Jae practically leapt from the limo to stand in front of the waiting journalists and streamers. She playfully winked and blew kisses at them, tossing her dyed blonde hair before holding up a pretend gun. The number of camera flashes sharply ebbed as it quickly dawned on the crowd that she was not the celebrity they had come to see.

The last to emerge was Hana Song, a stunning 19 year old Korean actress and former gamer. Her long brown hair bounced and shone with vitality as she followed her friends towards the door. Her athletic body was nicely complimented by perfect C cup breasts and a juicy ass that regularly made the top 10 lists of less than reputable publications.

The crowd seemed to surge as voices called out questions and begged for autographs.

It wasn't just Hana's beauty and acting talent that drew the attention and adoration of the public. She also happened to be one of the youngest and most fearsome mech pilots ever to face Omnics.

She was better known by her pilot handle.

D.Va.

Hana waved briefly to the press and attending fans, turning to show off her long dress, the colors inspired by her white, purple, pink, and blue battlesuit. Personally, she thought it a bit gauche, but had agreed to wear it at the behest of her sponsors. Hana reminded herself that the glitz and glamor of her new life came with extreme pressure, though it also opened up unprecedented opportunities. The proceeds for wearing her dress that night alone would be used to fund a new orphanage.

She blew a bubble with her pink chewing gum and held up two fingers to the waiting crowd. The mass of people frothed like starving piranhas as they tried to capture the best photo op of the night.

As she posed, she briefly thought about how rapidly her life had changed in the last few years. From a virtually unknown gamer, to a virtuoso mech pilot, she now had more money than she could spend in ten lifetimes, and a legion of fans across the globe. Yet, if she was honest with herself, she had an uncanny feeling that there was something missing. She had agreed to come out for Jae's birthday, but Hana would have much preferred to tinker with her Mech than endure the endless inevitable sycophants she seemed to attract.

As she turned she saw her friends were now walking through the tall steel doors of Cubed3. A small voice called out for her. She noticed a boy far too young to be there at that hour, his hand outstretched with a pen and piece of paper. His face was painted with the same warpaint she wore as D.Va. Smiling, Hana turned to him, took the pen and paper, and signed her autograph. She asked for his phone, and took a selfie with the delighted and disbelieving youth. As she pressed the button to snap the pic, she planted a kiss on his cheek. He blushed a deep crimson and gushed awkwardly as he thanked her.

The crowd went wild.

Hana smiled to herself. That would probably go viral, though that wasn't why she had done it. It was a nice feeling to be able to make someone's day with a small gesture.

With a final wave, she turned to the entrance of the club... only to find it blocked by a tall Caucasian man wearing a black suit and an earpiece. The other bouncers appeared to be busy as they escorted two irate young ladies from the premises.

"Sorry Miss, are you on the list?" he asked in passable Korean. He was huge, probably 6'5 and obviously extremely powerful. His upper body muscles bulged under his suit, suggesting a daily of lifting quite heavy weights.

Despite his size, Hana felt a mild irritation that this Westerner didn't know who she was.

"Uhhh... " Hana began, not wanting to use her profile to get in. She gestured towards the doorway behind him. "My three friends just went in... so...?"

"And... how am I supposed to know they were your friends?" he responded, bemused. He appeared to be in his late 30s, or possible early 40s, and had a strong jawline. Though he wasn't traditionally handsome, there was no doubting his masculine energy.

Hana took a deep breath. It's ok, she thought, he's just doing his job. Not his fault he apparently hasn't watched the news in the last year!

"Excuse me, SIR... You might not realize it but... I'm actually DVA?..." She raised an expectant eyebrow, assuming a humble apology would be forthcoming once the security guard finally realized his error.

Instead, he just grinned. "Oh yeah?" Pointing at his security tag, he said,"And I'm actually D-A-V-I-D. Nice to meet ya."

Hana's eyes narrowed.

"THAT... IS... IT!!!" Hana hissed, her cheeks flushing red with anger. "Why don't you go ask your BOSS or one of your colleagues who I am, you!... you!... ignorant fool!"

Hana noticed the crowd behind her begin to murmur with interest at the unfolding scene. She also began to feel a creeping embarrassment at the prospect of having to call her friends to come and get her. The tall, strong bouncer's eyes seemed to have a mischievous glint as he opened his mouth to answer.

Luckily however, a large Korean man stepped forward and whispered in David's ear.

The Westerner's expression returned to a stony neutrality as he unhooked the velvet rope and stood aside. His eyes rose to look above Hana's head, no longer maintaining eye contact.

"Go ahead Miss." he said coolly.

Hana scoffed loudly as she passed him.

She was furious.

That cheeky asshole had the gaul to stop her from entering this shitty little club!?!

Inside the venue her friends were waiting for her, a vodka and Nano Cola already ordered from their attendant. She wanted to snap at them for leaving her outside. Instead, calming herself, she told them about the altercation with the tall white bouncer. She drained her glass once she had concluded the story.

"What a prick!" Cho muttered.

"Ah, forget that guy!" Kwan shrugged. "We're here for Jae!"

"Exactly!" Jae chimed in. "Tonight is all about my favorite thing in the world!... MEEEEE!"

The girls laughed.

As they were shown to the VIP section above the club, Hana couldn't shake the smirking cold gray eyes of the Westerner from her mind.

The night continued and after a few drinks and some time on the dancefloor, Hana didn't think about the earlier slight again. The girls danced with each other, Jae and Kwan eventually pairing off with a couple of tall, handsome Busan IPark players. At about 2am, they waved goodbye to Hana and Cho as they left with their new friends.

Jae winked and blew a kiss at Cho, causing the virgin to blush.

"Sluuuuuut!" Cho yelled after her.

Hana noticed Cho's cheeks were quite red, and her eyes were struggling to stay open. It appeared she had one too many cocktails. Hana was also feeling the effects, so she suggested they leave.

On the way out, Hana spotted the white bouncer standing to the side of the club entrance, chatting and laughing with two colleagues.

She couldn't resist the temptation.

"Byeeeee D-A-V-I-D!!!" she practically yelled before laughing maniacally as she half-carried an increasingly incoherent Cho to the limo.

He stared at her with a raised eyebrow, the ghost of a grin on his face. He turned back to his colleagues and must have said something. The three men laughed. David shrugged theatrically.

Hana felt the irritation rising within her once more. What a smug dickhead!

After they got back to Hana's mansion, Hana checked her phone while Cho used the toilet. As Hana idly scrolled along her feed, she noticed a story about her was trending. Must be that sweet kid, she thought with a smile, as she clicked into it.

To her horror, she realized it wasn't about the kid at all...

"Spoilt brat D.Va lives up to her name!"

The video footage had apparently been clipped to show Hana giving out to the man as he maintained a calm demeanor, and laughing as she drunkenly led Cho out of the club. There were already more than 300,000 views.

"Oh no!"

She began to feel spiraling anxiety bordering on panic.

She saw broken-heart and clown emojis appear in the live-chat.

One commenter simply wrote "Well that's disappointing".

The most liked comment asked "Would she have been so hostile to a Korean man?..."

Her fear was quickly replaced with a boiling anger as she thought of the cold, taunting eyes of the Caucasian man.

"Mother... FUCKER!" Hana hissed through gritted teeth.

__________________________________________________

The next day a livid Hana spent all morning dealing with the PR fallout as best she could. Her team reached out to media sources and tried to clarify the story, insisting it was a simple misunderstanding.

Despite their best efforts, public sentiment had soured on D.Va significantly.

In the afternoon, Hana's assistant Hyun approached her with a suggestion which she believed could resolve the situation. The immaculately dressed professional smoothed her skirt nervously before offering her idea.

"What if... and this is just a crazy thought!... what if... you went back to Cubed, and gave the guy a gift, or something?" Hyun proposed tentatively. "You hand him... I dunno... a bottle of whiskey, or cigars?... whatever!... and we take a photo of you two together, both smiling! The best of friends!" She clapped her hands enthusiastically.

Hana simply glared at her.

"Ahem... You want me to do WHAT!?!..." Hana began to vociferously object, before pausing and taking a deep breath. As much as seeing that asshole again would piss her off, she did need to do something to restore her image.

And... she had to admit... the idea was solid.

With her head thrown back, Hana sighed loudly towards the ceiling in defeated frustration.

"FINE!" she relented. She sighed once more. "Damnit!... I'd rather wrestle an Omnic naked in the shower than apologize to that douchebag!"

Relieved, Hyun made the necessary arrangements with the owner of the club. She confirmed that David would be working that evening, and that he agreed to accept her apology and gift without any objection.

That evening, Hana and the girls returned to the club. To ensure the event went smoothly, Hyun accompanied them. This time the atmosphere in the limo was subdued. They all knew they were on a covert public-relations mission, at least until the reconciliatory evidence had been gathered. Perhaps after that, they could salvage some fun from the night.

It had been decided that Hana should wear her D.Va battlesuit for maximum brand exposure. It was a charm offensive, an emotional manipulation to make fans remember her as the young, fresh-face MEKA pilot... rather than a spoiled brat multi-millionaire. She hated the idea but, given the circumstances, couldn't reasonably object.

So it was she stepped from the limo once more onto the red carpet outside the dull gray block in downtown Busan, this time in her most recognizable outfit. There seemed to be even more paparazzi there than the previous night, no doubt tipped off by an insider.

Someone shouted "Uh-oh! Here comes trouble!"

A female reporter yelled "DVA, DVA! Are you here to apologize for your shameful behavior last night!?!"

Not pausing to engage with their questions, Hana smiled through gritted teeth as she made her way to the front door of the venue. There, as the night before, she was greeted by the tall and broad white man.

D-A-V-I-D.

Fuck, she thought.

"Hello Miss." he said pleasantly. His eyes were immediately mocking.

"Hello... David." His name felt like gravel in her mouth.

"So... Are you on the list?" he asked, innocuously.

One of the bouncers beside David turned away in an attempt to stifle laughter.

"WHAT!?!..." Hana began to object, before Kwan tactfully intervened.

"We're here for Han-... I mean, D.Va's... apology." She gave him a curt smile. "I believe your manager mentioned it earlier..." Her eyes bore into him, but he appeared completely unfazed.

"Oh yeah... " He scratched the stubble on his chin thoughtfully. "Think he said something 'bout that..."

The bastard is enjoying this, Hana realized.

There are dozens of cameras recording, she thought. Just get through the next minute or so...

Cho passed the ornate wooden case containing the century old Scotch to Hana. She imagined pouring the bottle over his head with more than a little satisfaction.

Instead, with shaking hands, she offered it to David.

"I just wanted to say... " The word burned in her throat like a coal. "... sorry... for my actions... last night. I was... unnecessarily rude."

She delivered the line as written, though somehow it felt far worse to recite it directly to this colossal dickhead.

"Oh." he replied, mildly surprised. "That's very kind... To be honest, I don't really remember you."

"Uhhh..." she began, before he reached out and took the polished hardwood box from her hand.

"I wouldn't even worry about it." he continued. He held the whiskey up to the light, appraising it before whistling in admiration. "Hmmm, very nice! Yeah, we regularly get a lot of drunk, entitled girls in here. Nothing I haven't dealt with before." he concluded nonchalantly.

Hana's eye twitched as he spoke. Realizing she was rapidly beginning to lose her calm, Kwan interjected once more. "So!... Why don't we get a nice photo of the two of you, just to... uhhh... bury the hatchet?"

Oh, I'd LOVE to bury the hatchet alright, Hana thought.

"Sure thing!" David agreed. His unreadable gray eyes seemed intently focused on Hana.

As they stood side by side, David's arm instinctively wrapped around her waist. She was suddenly aware of his looming physical presence, the size of his hand, and the strength of his grip. She noticed his cologne was earthy. It was unusual in comparison to the saccharin scents worn by most guys... and very masculine.

"Nice costume." he whispered loud enough only for Hana to hear, as Hyun began to take photos. Hana didn't respond, maintaining a strained smile at the various camera lenses.

"Must be a nightmare to take off if you need to go for a piss..." he continued, the grin never dropping from his face. "Let me know if you need a hand unzipping later."

Hana's cheeks must have been crimson by the time Kwan ushered her inside the club. Her smile was so rigidly fixed, it took a conscious effort to unclench.

Incensed at the further insult, Hana could hardly speak. She made her way immediately to the bar and ordered three shots of tequila. To her friends' growing alarm, she downed two straight away, before Hyun snatched up the third. Hana glared at her accusingly.

"You should... uhhh... never drink alone!" Hyun chirped, before gulping the shot down. Her face contorted in disgust as the burning liquid hit her throat. The three other girls began to chuckle at the booky assistant's sacrificial gesture. Soon Hana joined them, her anger subsiding slightly.

They retreated to the VIP lounge once more where they relaxed on the leather sofas, nursing cocktails, and laughing at the re-telling of Hana's strained apology. Soon Hana was laughing too. When Hyun checked her phone an hour later, the images of Hana and David posted on social media showed a recovery of public support. The girls clinked their glasses, finished their mojitos, and headed to the dancefloor.

As they danced, Hana began to feel heady. She was still annoyed about that asshole, but was enjoying having fun with her girls. As she danced some guys tried to get her attention, but she turned away to face her friends. As one song ended, Hana opened her eyes and saw a familiar face at the edge of the dancefloor, looking on.

David's unflinching gray eyes seemed locked on her.

She looked away, and moved her body to the music, her heart beating a little faster. When she looked back, his gaze hadn't moved.

That pig, she thought. Make a fool out of me, will you?

She wondered why he was staring at her. Did he find her attractive? He HAD made that comment about unzipping her suit.

But he also didn't seem to give a shit what she thought.

Did he want to fuck her? The thought was a strange one. She was used to guys desiring her. She was pretty sure almost every man she had known since becoming famous had wanted her.

But she wasn't sure with this white man. Perhaps he just wanted to humiliate a famous, attractive woman to boost his own ego.

An idea came to her mind. She knew she probably shouldn't, but... she also knew she was definitely going to do it.

She roughly grabbed one of the guys who had sought her attention by the shirt collar. He was tall, though not as tall as David, and not bad looking, though not as muscular either. She smiled at the guy as they danced together, the shocked disbelief on his face plain to see. He was dancing with one of the most famous and lusted for women in the world, after all. So when she turned around and pushed her curvy, toned ass back against his crotch, his eyes almost crossed. His hands dropped to grab her waist, and he pulled her against him. She felt him quickly get hard against her ass, and she grinded it into him.

Feeling suddenly powerful, Hana's eyes turned to find David once more... though this time, he was nowhere in sight.

Confused, and suddenly regretting her actions, she continued to seek out the bouncer's face as she felt the hard dick rubbing insistently against her ass. Unable to find those gray eyes again, she felt suddenly exposed. With a hand on his chest, she pushed the young man away. In a daze, Hana grabbed Jae by the arm as she stumbled away from the dancefloor.

Stupid stupid stupid! she thought.

"Can we leave?... Like, right now?"

__________________________________________________

The next week passed largely uneventfully.

Hana tried to put David out of her mind. She wasn't used to acting that way for any man's attention, and felt foolish for trying to make him jealous. She thought about how ashamed her father would be if he had seen her do that. The mere thought of his expression made her cheeks burn.

She hadn't told Jae or any of the girls what had happened on the dancefloor that night.

For the next few days she busied herself by tweaking the boosters on her MEKA, meeting with her accountant to discuss the progress of various projects, and appearing on several podcasts and tv shows.

When Friday rolled back around, Cho messaged the group and asked if they wanted to go to a karaoke bar. They all eagerly agreed, and a few hours later they were singing the latest K-Pop hits into one microphone.

It was almost midnight when they finished. Kwan looked tired and suggested they go home. Hana bit her lip.

"But it's still so early!... What if... we went to Cubed?" Hana asked tentatively. She prayed none of the girls would guess her motive.