DVA DTF BWC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again?..." Kwan replied with a furrowed brow. "That would make three times in one week!"

"Ewwwwww! Cubed could be FUN!" Jae squealed, clapping her hands. "There's ALWAYS cute guys there!"

"I don't mind..." Cho shrugged indifferently.

Ten minutes later, her friends chatted in the car while Hana nervously stared out the window at the picturesque neon city skyline. What was she going to say to David if she saw him? How would she know if he truly desired her? And... most importantly... what would she do if he did?

She thought of his tall, broad frame. His muscles were evident, even in the heavy black suit jacket he wore. His thighs looked like those of a Grecian statue, and she remembered the strength of his grip as he had put his arm around her waist.

She imagined him lifting her up, throwing her over his shoulder, and taking her somewhere quiet. She wondered what being alone with such a physically dominant man would feel like. She had never been with a man who possessed that kind of power.

If they were ever alone together, through his sheer physicality, she would be completely at his will.

She felt a sudden shiver.

"... Cold?" Kwan enquired, curiously.

"No! I'm fine, thanks!" Hana answered, a little too hastily.

"Hmmm..." Kwan looked at her suspiciously.

When they arrived, they were ushered immediately from their car into the club. Apparently the recent publicity had forced the owner to implement measures which ensured no further scandals arose.

Hana couldn't see David anywhere.

Inside, the girls drank and danced as usual.

By 2am, Hana still hadn't found David anywhere. She felt a growing desperation that she was reluctant to admit to, even to herself.

"Looking for someone?" Kwan asked after Hana had dragged her around the club for the second time.

"Hmmmm? Oh, no. Just want to see where all the cute boys are!"

"I see..." Kwan stirred her drink thoughtfully. "And you're definitely not looking for that big white bouncer?" Her eyebrow raised knowingly.

"What!?!" Hana feigned outrage, but was secretly terrified by her friend's keen perceptiveness. "That asshole!?! Screw that jerk!"

"Hmmm..." Kwan didn't seem convinced.

As they left the club after 3am, Hana noticed a growing pain in her stomach.

She knew well what it was.

She'd felt it before with one of the boys she had a crush on in school... after he started going out with her classmate.

It was a certain kind of disappointment. A lonely kind.

She hated that feeling.

After she got home, Hana peeled off her emerald dress, removed her silver necklace and earrings, and stepped into a hot shower.

As she soaped her body, she thought about David's hand around her waist. She moved her own hand to the same spot. She closed her eyes, and felt the sensation of the warm spray on her face, running down her body.

She slid her hand from her waist to cup her breast, imagining now that David was behind her. She would push back against him as he groped her, hoping to feel his hardness poking insistently against her. Was he big, she wondered?

God... that would be so hot.

She opened her mouth, and let the water strike her tongue.

She wasn't sure if it was the water, or the thoughts going through her mind, but her pussy felt exceptionally sensitive.

Despite her years of maintaining a wholesome appearance... Hana knew that a part of her desperately wanted to be slutty... for the right man.

She touched herself as she thought about the brooding white jerk who had treated her like a bratty sister.

She had never been with a white guy before. Some of her friends had, and most said there was no real difference. Still... it was a fantasy that always held a certain allure in her mind.

Why did she want him so badly?

At that moment however, it didn't really matter. Despite her usual confidence, aptitude, and defiance, all she knew was that she wanted to feel dominated by him. She wanted his size and his power to make her feel small. To make her feel weak. Puny in comparison.

To make her unable to do anything other than submit.

She returned the soap to the shelf beside her.

One hand slid between her legs. She softly caressed her labia, imagining it was his skin against hers. She badly wanted it to be. The thought of him touching her, teasing her, as her fingertip brushed her clit, made her coo.

"Oh God..." she moaned deeply.

She recalled his cold blue eyes as he had watched her on the dancefloor. Had she made him hard? she wondered. Her other hand squeezed her breast again, before circling and flicking her nipple. She certainly hoped she had made him grow hard.

She hoped he had stroked his cock that night, thinking about her.

"Mmmmmm..."

Or had he fucked some girl that night, thinking about Hana?

"Fuuuuuck!..."

The idea made her so horny.

She twisted her nipple slightly, enjoying the pain of it. The hand between her legs moved with more urgency. The fingertip stroking her clit was joined by another.

Did he have a girlfriend? Or a wife?

Did he fuck many Asian girls? Was that why he lived in Busan, because he liked Korean women?

Picturing David rutting with some young Korean slut while he thought of Hana made her so hot. He probably regularly picked up drunk little whores, only too eager to satisfy a big strong white man. Would he fuck a little slut from behind so he could better picture Hana's ass? Did seeing her in the battlesuit turn him on?

She knew a lot of guys loved it.

If he wanted, she would gladly wear it for him.

She would take it off even more gladly.

"Oh fuuuuuuck..." she cried out.

Would his eyes still be cocky if she ran her tongue over the tip of his dick? If his heavy balls were in the palm of his hand? Or would she have complete control over him? Her pussy felt so warm, her clit tingled with delirious anticipation. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so turned on.

"Oh... David..." It aroused her further to even say his name. It felt wrong. Transgressive. Uttering his name was an admission of guilt. An admission of her desire.

"David... " she purred, "... please let me suck your cock..."

She turned so the warm water ran down her back, between her shoulder blades, down to her ass cheeks, and over her sensitive rosebud. She threw her head back, the way she would if he was behind her, so he could plant kisses on her nape as he touched her body. The water hitting her neck was an anemic substitute for a man's lips.

She knew then that after tonight she would do her best to make that a reality.

Her thoughts began to blur as she feverishly stimulated her clit. She rapidly moved from sucking David's dick in the shower, to leading him to her bed with one hand wrapped around his meat, to bending over in front of him to spread her ass cheeks for his pleasure.

She wanted to be his little fucktoy. She wanted to be whatever he wanted.

Finally, she pictured David lifting her up, her legs wrapping around him as he guided his tool into her extremely wet pussy. She cried out with blissful delight as he bounced her up and down on his cock, his strong arms easily holding her up. She would squeeze his biceps appreciatively, in awe of his power and virility.

When he told her he was about to cum, she dug her nails into his back and whispered in his ear.

"Yessss!... Cum in me baby!... Make me yours!"

She could practically feel his dick inside her, pulsing as it shot load after load of his potent seed into her eager pussy.

Electricity spread from deep inside her as a paralyzing orgasm shook her body. Her mouth fell open in ecstasy and she tried to cry out, but found herself completely breathless, overwhelmed by the intensity of her fantasies. One hand squeezed her breast completely, the other barely touched her now hyper-sensitive clit.

In the shower, she doubled over as her body tensed.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" she groaned. "OHHHHHHHH DAVID!... FUCK ME!!!"

As her powerful climax peaked and subsided, she slowly sank to her knees in the shower, panting as her senses gradually returned.

So intense was the experience she could hear a ringing in her ears as she rose unsteadily to her feet. Turning off the shower, she donned a white robe. She caught her reflection in the mirror.

With a cheeky smile, she opened the robe and flashed her body to the mirror.

"See something you like, SIR?..." she asked demurely, before chuckling to herself and pulling the robe closed.

__________________________________________________

The following day, Hana rose from bed later than usual, though feeling well rested. After a quick workout and light breakfast, she asked Hyun if she could check whether David would be working at Cubed that night. She didn't provide any reason to Hyun, assuming that the older woman's professionalism would likely prevent her asking for one.

Shortly thereafter Hyun confirmed that David would indeed be working that night. Hana thanked her for her assistance.

Hana felt almost giddy at the prospect of seeing him again. She thought of that night on the dancefloor. How alive she had felt as his eyes held hers.

Would he definitely remember her? She suspected he would, but couldn't be certain. If she was honest, Hana was well accustomed to people fawning over her. David's seemingly cold indifference piqued her curiosity for the first time in years.

Hana mulled over inviting her friends to return to the club, but decided against it. No... this was a solo mission... with just one target.

Wearing only black panties, she went through her entire wardrobe, deciding what best to wear for the occasion. Holding up a shimmering blue strappy dress against her body, she scowled at her reflection in the mirror.

It just didn't FEEL right...

Throwing it on top of the mountain of other dresses and skirts on her bed, she turned back once more to her wardrobe.

There was only one item remaining.

Her battlesuit, the trademark white, black, purple, and neon pink. She smiled ruefully to herself.

Taking the tight bodysuit off the rail, she held it up to view it in the mirror. Simply seeing the iconic outfit, a fundamental part of her persona, caused a swell of confidence within her.

She had received tens of thousands of messages from horny boys and men, all drooling over images of her body clad in this suit. Would David feel the same? she wondered.

Fuck it, she thought.

Victory or death.

Half an hour later, she exited the black hover-limo to the excited screams of the crowd waiting outside Cubed3. She remembered the last time she had worn the suit, the uncertainty with which she had walked the red carpet.

This time however, she felt strong and sexy. She turned her back to the paparazzi, and smiled over her shoulder at them as they eagerly snapped pics of her shapely ass. She blew a final kiss towards them before striding towards the entrance.

This time, David stood there, his expression a little more unsure than it had been previously.

"Good evening Miss..." he began.

"Cut the shit, D-A-V-I-D." she interrupted. For once, he looked surprised. "I know that you know that WE BOTH KNOW who the fuck I am!"

"I see... and am I supposed to be impressed?" he asked, his cold eyes silently challenging her.

"You bet your ass you should be impressed." she continued, undaunted.

A broad grin slowly spread across his face. Apparently he wasn't displeased with Hana's new confident directness.

"You probably think all Korean girls are dumb bimbos, huh!?!" she asked, obstinately. "You probably LOVE to fuck all the drunk Korean sluts who come here..."

He shrugged coolly, and she felt frustration rise within her.

"I bet that is your thing, fucking Asian women..." She unconsciously licked her lips.

He smiled almost shyly. "I don't discriminate, if that's what you're asking..." His eyes dropped to her body, lingering on her chest and hips. "Are you coming straight from work?" He chuckled to himself again.

"OH!!! You think you're SO fucking funny, huh?"

"Maybe not as funny as your stylist..."

"I'd say your wife thinks you're a REAL comedian..." Hana goaded.

He didn't respond, just held his defiant gaze.

She was beginning to feel her momentum wane.

"Or... your girlfriend?" she continued, her tone becoming slightly unsure.

Again, he wordlessly held her gaze for a few seconds though his grin broadened.

"Look... Miss Va, you got something you want to say, say it." he stated bluntly. "I got a job to do."

"Yeah?... As a matter of fact, I do!"

The conversation had not gone the way Hana had hoped, and she had no idea how to salvage it.

Instead, she decided to give him a piece of her mind.

"Well, DAVE... I think you're an arrogant, rude, smug ASSHOLE! I think you probably LOVE working here so you can bang all the Korean girls drunk enough to MOMENTARILY find you attractive! And I bet EVERY girl who fucks you regrets it MASSIVELY afterwards!"

As she spoke, his grin only seemed to grow.

After she finished her rant, Hana stood there, breathing heavily, awaiting a response.

David scratched behind his ear.

"That it?" he asked.

"Yeah!" she replied resolutely.

"Cool." He stroked the stubble on his chin. "Where're your friends tonight?" He gestured towards the door of the venue. "They inside already?"

Caught off guard, Hana had no choice but to admit the truth.

"Uhhh, no..."

He thought for a moment. "So... you took the time out of your busy schedule to come down here, on your own, and tell me I'm an arrogant, smug, rude asshole, who loves banging Korean sluts, who all regret it afterwards?" he mused.

"Yeah... pretty much." Hana suddenly didn't feel quite so confident.

David leaned in close until his lips were inches from her ear.

"Wanna know what I think?" he whispered.

"I don't care what you think."

"I think... you can't figure out whether you want to slap me across the face... or have me fuck you senseless."

Hana scoffed dramatically, half outraged and half due to the fact that she couldn't think of a credible rebuttal.

At that moment, a young man jumped over the velvet rope and ran towards them both. He began yelling how much he loved D.Va.

Hana turned to face the man rushing towards her, instinctively dropping into a combat stance.

With one hand, David casually brushed Hana to the side and leapt forward, tackling the man. The air was knocked out of his lungs as the strong bouncer easily pinned him to the ground.

Three burly security staff soon piled on, grabbing the youth and dragged him away.

Rising to his feet, David dusted himself off. Looking at Hana, he asked brusquely "You alright?"

"Ummm, yeah..." Her breathing was rapid after the sudden adrenaline rush. "... Thanks, I guess."

David nodded. He pointed towards the vehicle Hana had just exited. "That your car?"

"Yeah... why?" she said warily.

Instead of responding, David turned to one of the other bouncers and said something in his ear. The man nodded and turned away. David took Hana by her elbow and led her back towards the car.

"Let's get you home."

Slightly dazed from the excitement, Hana didn't object. When they got to the car, she sat in it, expecting David to close the door. Instead, he slid into the seat beside her.

As the door closed, she instructed the vehicle interface to take her home.

Her heart was pounding as the limo pulled away. She could feel David's massive frame beside her, the noise of the crowd now gone, and the two of them suddenly alone.

"You didn't have to come with me, you know..." she eventually said, almost defensively.

"I didn't have to stop that guy either."

Hana began to retort angrily, before reconsidering and conceding. "Yeah... you're right... Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Neither spoke for a few seconds. The tension slowly built, finally becoming unbearable for Hana.

"You are still an asshole though." she said quietly, with a half-smile.

"... And you probably still wanna fuck me." he replied, with a grin.

"Oh, whatever!" Rolling her eyes, Hana turned to look out the window.

David raised one giant arm, and wrapped it around her shoulder. Suddenly feeling small, she looked up at him. His exotic blue eyes were almost hypnotizing to her. Again she smelled the scent of his cologne.

Without a word he leaned down, raised her chin with one finger, and kissed her on the lips. She felt her heart beating like a jackhammer as she allowed herself to return the kiss, her eyes closing. With lips parted, their tongues came together. He continued to hold her chin up as she moaned softly into his mouth.

Their tongues swirled as the kiss intensified. She felt her pussy tingle with desire and anticipation. She couldn't believe it was actually happening, but the warmth of his skin on hers and the sounds of their wet kisses only confirmed her fantasy was potentially being realized.

His hand dropped to stroke her face. David kissed her cheek, before proceeding to kiss her softly on the neck. She purred with delight.

"Oh God." she moaned into his ear.

His hand fell to her chest, where he cupped one of her tits. He rubbed and squeezed it through her bodysuit. She sighed.

Opening her eyes, she pulled away. She looked into his gray eyes, savoring the undisguised lust she inspired there. Without a word, she rose, spun around, and sat back on his lap, her ass now planted against his crotch.

Wordlessly, she began to grind against him.

It felt dreamlike as her fantasy slowly manifested.

Through his pants, she felt David's cock trapped between her ass cheeks, quickly stiffening from her movement. He grunted, and she felt his strong hands grab her hips, pulling her back against him. His dick seemed to swell even more. When she dipped her body and dragged herself back against him, she was shocked to feel his length. It must be huge, she thought, with equal apprehension and excitement.

Hana gasped suddenly as David's hand grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back until she was close to him. She felt his kisses on her neck, so she turned towards him. They kissed as she continued to push her firm, curvy ass back against the white giant's massive bulge.

She couldn't wait to take it out.

Opening automatically, the gates of her estate allowed the car to turn smoothly onto the long driveway. As it pulled up to the front door of her mansion, she reluctantly rose from her stiff yet comfortable seat, and took David by the hand. An optic scan automatically opened the front door of her home.

"Anyone home?" he asked her.

With a coy smile, she shook her head.

"Good." he replied, nodding slightly.

Before she could say anything, David reached down, lifted Hana into the air, and threw her over his shoulder. She squealed with delight and feigned objection. Secretly, it turned her on immensely to be dominated like that. No other man she had been with would have the power... or confidence... to do so.

David stomped up the stairs loudly, apparently in full caveman mode. He located her bedroom, and with a grunt, tossed her onto the soft silk sheets. She yelped as she bounced once on the sheets.

Before she could recover, she felt his hands grab her ankles. He dragged her across the bed until her legs were up in the air, and spread wide for him. She could see the massive tent in his trousers, and the passionate fire in his eyes.

She was his, and he would not be denied.

Both panting, they stared at each other for a moment.

Moving very slowly, Hana's hand reached up, and began to unzip her battlesuit. First her cleavage came into view, then her black panties. She slipped off one shoulder, then the other, revealing her tits to David's hungry eyes. He reached for her, and she thought he was going to grope her. Instead, his hands closed around the arms of her suit, and he yanked it roughly, pulling the outfit down and off her completely.