All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 01 - Imagine'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

Very good start. It's the kind of story that I can like very much.

I love stories about relationships between an unpopular boy and a popular girl. I love stories about mother-son incest; but I see some shadows on the horizon that can prevent me to enjoy the story. Those shadows have names: Paul Jackson and Wilford womack.

EmmSeaEmmSeaabout 2 years ago
A promising start ...

A promising start, good luck with future posts.

Cheers, EmmSea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely needs part 2 or three... Great lead in, so many possibilities. Can't wait to see what happens.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

"N-no, mister" He's 18! Come on writers of literotica, this fascination with the pathetic Brother/Son is corny.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 2 years agoAuthor

LOL, Mano… you must have misunderstood the title: DWEEB. Charlie IS just a little bit ‘pathetic’. But, of course, pathos, the root word in pathetic, is often a necessary ingredient in stories about ordinary people. Thank you for reading. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marvelous opening. Please continue.

5*

Tc

Ps to morbid romantic, what’s a good story without some drama?

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Nice start, definitely want to see what our poor star gets up to.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you EmmSea, Anonymous and Morbidromantic for your kind words about Ch. 01. I hope DWEEB continues to please you. On that note, Morbid, may I just say that three-dimensional characters necessarily have shadows unless their stories are only set at exactly noon. I sincerely encourage you to keep an open mind about Paul, Wilford, and others who step into the light in DWEEB. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have a decent storyline started, However I think that you going overboard on the descriptive adjectives. For me that distracts from the flow of the narrative.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 2 years agoAuthor

Linnear, et alia: Ch. 02, Planning, is in the approval queue. DWEEB won't end there. MP2 :-}

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Seeker. More to, *ahem*, come. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I already read chapter 5 and liked it very much so I decided to read the entire series from the beginning. I wasn't disappointed! Great and funny story to start with and it doesn't diminish the enjoyment knowing already where this is all heading to. Thank you, MishaPearl!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 2 years agoAuthor

You’re welcome, Anonymous. Chapter 06 is working its way to you. But you should expect a delay because I have another higher priority time commitment to honor. Thank you for reading my work. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just started, like the characters so far, established the females Charles will be fucking, good pace without going too long. The only problem I had was the phone call at the very beginning needed better Grammer. Really confusing trying to realize who's saying what.

But seriously, if that's my worst complaint. This is a great start

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. The phone call to start Ch. 10 was a scene-setting device to show Charlie interrupting a conversation in progress. I imagine he was as confused as you until Colleen appeared in the hall, pointed to her cell phone and told him that was his uncle that she had been speaking with. Glad you are liking the story! MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kind of comic, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES