All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 03 - Logistics'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Garbo. The constant name repeating by itself is super fucking annoying, but the decieving premise is even more. Out of the 3 chapters, the supposed main character basically did nothing, while we get the completely uneccessary detailed scene between that Butch guy and Suzies mother, and now the In-Law and the mom with fucking impregnation. Seriously...Take the 1 star with pride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your descriptions.

More, please

5*

Tc

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 2 years ago

Scatter brained so far. The more characters

you try to focus on and make special then

know one really is.

Why is this in the incest category if there

isn't any and not likely to be considering

the direction & rate you're going?

And no EX-In laws don't count.....

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 2 years agoAuthor

EZ, Maternaly(with only one ‘n’) and Anonymous, thank you for reading and taking time to share your comments; all of which are much appreciated. I don’t know how you defined that Garbo is a favorite film star of mine, but I am impressed! In my stories, I frequently have many characters, all of whom are ‘special’. Focusing on one for a chapter, or even two, does not take away from any other. Also, protagonists sometimes turn up in surprising ways. By the way, the category is the most appropriate available, IMHO, as the story arc includes a variety of both ‘Incest’ and culturally ‘Tabu’ circumstances. Ch. 04, Discovery, is in the offing. MP2 :-)

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

The story was okay but the over descriptions of everything was a turn off for me.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Garbo is abbrevation of garbage, but I doubt you didn't know that already ;) If by special you mean they belong in an institue for special people, sure. Categories go by individual chapters, not by the whole series, so here it's utterly wrong. The girls mom was basically just cheating, in-laws aren't incest, they are unrelated, and there was nothing taboo about it. Not to mention the technical and plot problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Series Info