Dweeb Ch. 06 - Training

Story Info
Bernice shows Butch a thing or two.
4.3k words
4.44
7.9k
15
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernice Pomeroy's mouth closed perfunctorily against her husband's, then melted away like frost at first sunlight. "There," she said with finality, as she pulled back and side-hugged her daughter. "Now, off you both go... have a good day. Dinner at six, okay?" As she shooed Edgar and Suzanne out the kitchen door to their vehicles, parked in the driveway beside the house, she glanced again nervously at the wall clock. Expecting Butch Carlson, if he showed at all, to arrive in twenty minutes, at nine, she fretted, "What if he's eager and comes early? That could be bad."

Then, as Bernice thought about eighteen-year-old Butch Carlson's fat hard prong, her eyes twinkled and she felt her pussy contract on itself. She didn't know why her daughter was throwing the boy over, or, for that matter, why she couldn't have broken with him personally and directly, but there he had stood yesterday evening on the Pomeroy porch, with Suzanne gone off to who knew where, while Edgar waved good-bye on his way to go bowling. She remembered smiling politely as, in her normal fashion, she used his true given name and asked rhetorically, "Are you here to pick up Suzanne for a date, Howard?"

Bernice wasn't prepared for the calamitous sparking surge she felt as she gazed at the strapping high school three-letter athlete's grown-up body and chiseled face. He'd been her daughter's classmate since the sixth grade and was no stranger, but last night she'd seen him in a different light for the first time. Maybe her after-dinner Manhattan had been stronger than usual, but even so, she was hard pressed to explain the hot flash which had shot from her legs to her throat. "Certainly," she had mused in her flustered mind. "At forty, I'm too young for menopause, and anyway, my periods are as regular as ever. In fact, my last one ended only the day before yesterday."

In her kitchen, Bernice tried unsuccessfully to remember the last time that she and Edgar had made love. She didn't hold their abstinence against him, it just seemed like they both preferred to go to sleep as soon as they were in bed and the lights were out. However, she had no trouble recalling how last night she had squeezed the life-sauce from Janelle Carlson's hunk son's well-spring. Or how, afterward, she had used that event as leverage to arrange to satisfy her own needs by cuckolding her husband while ensuring that the boy would stop dating her daughter.

Butterflies fluttered low in her belly as her girlish anticipation heightened while Bernice walked to the white Hotpoint refrigerator. Removing the Cook's Spumante which she had set in there last night, she opened, then re-corked, the bottle and transferred it, with a half-full bottle of Tropicana orange juice, to a lacquered wood tray on the kitchen table. As she carried the Chinese tray to the wet bar, she crossed the entry hall's parquet floor just as a light knock, followed by two, more confident, raps came from the front door. Continuing into the living room, she called loudly over her shoulder, "Just a moment! Be right there!"

Bernice's pulse quickened while she moved back to the foyer to answer the door. She reminded herself, "You're the same age as his mother. Use that to your advantage. Don't let him know how exciting you find him. Remember, you are the one in charge!" Fluffing her hair with one hand while she pushed the latch tab down with the other, she opened the door and invited, "Good timing, Howie, I was just getting ready to fix our mimosas. Come in and get comfy."

Butch Carlson crossed the Pomeroy threshold and said, "Hi, Mrs. P., I walked here, like you asked me to. My mom likes me to take my shoes off in the house. Do you want me to do that, too?" His words, betraying his anxiety, poured out faster than he had planned as he concluded, for no reason that he knew, "Uhm, my socks are clean."

Bernice withheld a chuckle and looked away from the unsettled teen's flushed ruddy complexion to the white patent leather two-inch-heel pumps on her feet and thought, "Perfect!" Aloud, she answered, pleasantly, "I don't mind either way. You look like you might be overwarm, though. There's a closet right there where you can hang your letter-sweater." Turning about, she headed back to the wet bar, saying, "I think you know where the living room is, don't you?"

Butch's throat and blue jeans tightened as, once again, he was enthralled by Bernice's retreating hourglass figure. Her pale green house dress was modestly simple in its design, but it clung provocatively to her tapering, slightly thick, waist and swung alluringly at her knees below her sashaying bottom. Ashamed of how fast he had ejaculated in her hands last night, he desperately wanted to show her he could control himself. As he untied his white Nike Air 1 shoes and put them in the closet with his sweater, he said to himself, "You said that I should last longer and cum lots, Mrs. P., so get ready!"

When he passed through the archway into the living room, Butch saw Bernice standing in front of the bar with two filled crystal flutes in her hands. As he approached, she held one out and directed him, "Have a mimosa, Howie."

Butch hadn't understood the strange word when he first heard it in the hall, but now realized it was something to drink. "Thanks," he said sincerely. "I don't know what a 'mimosa' is, but I am pretty thirsty." He laughed and added, "It's only a mile, or so, from my house to here, but it's hillier than I realized. I kind of hustled, so I wouldn't be late."

Bernice nodded knowingly as she answered, "A mimosa is just a fun way to drink orange juice, Howie." She watched carefully for his reaction as he rapidly downed the eight ounces of sparkling Tropicana. Then, taking back the glass, she said, "I guess you were 'pretty thirsty'. Did you like it?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, Mrs. P. Sorry, if I guzzled it," Butch replied sheepishly. "It's not all orange juice though, is it? It was kind of fizzy."

Bernice downplayed the Spumante content as she confessed, "There's a little sparkling white wine in it, but only just enough to give it life; not enough to hurt anything." Stepping back behind the bar, she re-built the cocktail, with a heavier load of Cook's, then led the way to a loveseat in front of a coffee table as she gently commanded, "Let's sit over here and talk a moment."

Butch lost all the resolve he had had only five minutes earlier and docilely followed Bernice to the settee. As she bent to set down their glasses on coasters, the opened top two buttons on her shirt-front dress briefly hinted at the fullness the other three buttons kept contained. Unconsciously, he touched his swelling doubled-over dick through his blue jeans and Jockeys. As if she had not noticed, she sat, then patted the cushion beside her right hip and urged, "Sit, Howie."

There was barely enough room on the small sofa them both. Butch was tightly penned in between the armrest on his right and Bernice on his left. He squirmed his butt uncomfortably, hoping to encourage her to give him more space, but instead, she hooked her right arm around his shoulders and not only didn't move away, but wiggled herself against him even closer. She beamed at him, "Oh, that's nice, now. Isn't it?" Then, indicating the glasses with her left hand, she said with a easy, but assumptively firm, tone, "Let's have our drink together and take our time, this time, shall we?"

Trapped and uncertain, Butch blinked, gulped, then reached out for his flute. Bernice raised hers, as well, and grinned while she toasted, "Here's to Saturday morning. It's going to be a great day!" She fixed him with a penetrating gaze while he brought his glass to his lips and, more slowly, but still as if he were parched in a desert, drank his mimosa to the bottom in a single go. Putting her three-quarters full glass back on the coffee-table beside his emptied one, she flattened her left palm against his chest and said, "Tell me about this number sixteen on your shirt."

"Oh, uh, well," Butch choked as Bernice's hot hand burned through the sky-blue satin appliqué numerals on his official NFL Detroit Lions football jersey. "That's Jared Goff's number. Dad saw him play when he was at a convention, or something, and he brought the shirt to me as a souvenir since I'm a quarterback, too."

Bernice cared little about the shirt, but a lot about the hard surface beneath it. Tracing her index fingertip pad down the one and then crossing over to outline the six, she studied Butch's pectoral topography while she murmured distractedly, "Mmm, that's nice. You seem like a strong young man... are you a good quarterback?" She pushed her hand lower and smoothed the shirt's non-existent wrinkles against his laddered abdominal muscles.

Butch groaned as heat from his lungs flashed south to his gut. He heard Bernice's question, but had a hard time concentrating on anything other than her palm. "Uhh... y-yeah, I guess so... I lettered my sophomore year... nnnhh... and we won s-state the last t-two years." His cock was getting so hard that it hurt and he felt a new pressure building behind his nuts.

"That's very good, Howie," Bernice purred close to his left ear. Then, turning his face toward hers with her right hand, she said, "In fact, that kind of performance deserves a big kiss." In an instant, she sealed her lips to his and delivered his reward. At the same time, she bounced her left hand's heel over his Levi's waist button, covered his blown-out bulging boner and squeezed her gripping fingers around his aching balls.

Butch moaned into Bernice's mobile mouth as he felt her tongue split his gums apart. Unthinking, he raised his right hand to her left breast and closed on it. She mewled, broke the kiss and half-hissed, "Yesss, that's right. Grab it, but be deliberate; don't paw." Then, following her own advice, she unbuttoned his jeans, slid down their zipper and slowly massaged his full-grown meat through his cotton briefs.

Butch groaned anew as he moved his right hand to Bernice's closed third shirt button and fiddled it open. "Good!" She praised, while rolling left on the settee to force her left shin between the armrest and his thigh as she straddled his waist without letting loose her prize. Bracing her right hand on the loveseat's back, she kissed his nose and breezed, "Undo them all. See what's in there."

Butch followed his instructions and unbuttoned Bernice's dress front to its sewn-on fabric belt. His eyes widened in wonder as he spread the open bodice and exposed her underwired lace-clad bosom. The fine soft sea-foam green netting surrounding the paisley lace stitchery was nearly a perfect color match to the dress itself, but, being sheer and not solid, it revealed rather than hid all her bounty. He touched his thumbs simultaneously to her plump mature nipples as they poked through the decorated mesh and indented them back onto their broad bumpy round bases.

Bernice snorted and reflexively gripped the couch back as thrilling jolts raced from her tits to her twat. At the same time, she brought her left hand to Butch's jutting chin and guided his face to the deep valley between her boobs as she cried, "Closer! Kiss them! Suck me!"

Butch was unsure quite how to proceed until his nose hit a piece of plastic in the bra strap below and between Bernice's boobs. Recognizing it as some sort of snap-hinge closure, he intuitively gave it a twisting pull and watched with delight as the trapped treasures tumbled free. He slipped his hands inside the flapping lace and mashed her bared pulchritude onto both his cheeks. Suddenly inspired by his own joy as well her begging commands, he blew a raspberry onto the compressed mass before latching like a starved babe onto her left breast.

Bernice clutched Butch's head hard against her tit and cooed, "Yes, Howie! That's what I'm talking about!" He slid slobbering to her right breast and pulled its halo eagerly into his mouth while he sharply pinched her vacated left nipple. She screeched, "God! You're making me come! Twist it! Bite me!"

Butch hardly believed his ears, but he felt compelled to comply. Nabbing Bernice's swollen left nub between his middle and index fingers' second knuckles, he corkscrewed it a hundred-and-eighty degrees while, at the same time, he clamped his teeth firmly into the slippery flesh behind her right areola as he crushed that rubbery nipple to the roof of his mouth with his tongue. She clawed through his wavy hair and screamed, "There it is! I'm coming, Howie! Don't stop!"

Panting as her orgasm passed, Bernice reveled in the experiential difference between masturbation and lovemaking. She slid backward out of Butch's grasp, leaving him momentarily bewildered before she stood up, pulled him to his feet from the settee, then shot his jeans and Jockeys to his socks. His steel-hard pillar popped perpendicular to his groin while his baby-potato-sized testicles swung heavily loose in his henna-haired scrotum. Trying not to think about the possibilities, lest he ruin the roller-coaster ride of his life, he scuffed his feet out of his dropped clothes and kicked them away.

Meanwhile, Bernice shimmied and shivered herself until she stood, all but naked, in her high-cut matching sea-foam green see-through tricot bikini panties. Butch had never seen such a sexy sight. His red-nosed staff waved appreciatively as he burst out, "Wow, Mrs. P.! You're gorgeous!"

Bernice grinned at the awestruck teen and simply said, "Thank you, Howie. You're pretty handsome, yourself." Taking his right hand in her left, she led him around the coffee-table toward the entry hall.

Unable to contain his curiosity, Butch blurted, "Where are we going? Shouldn't we take our clothes?"

Bernice squeezed his hand gently as she addressed the fear that she heard Butch's voice. "Don't worry, Howie. Making out on a sofa is one thing, but you're a big fellow. We need a larger field, where you can really shine." Then, intentionally injecting some suspense into the mood as their feet stepped onto the stairs, she lowered her voice and said confidentially, "Mr. Pomeroy won't mind us using his bed... so long as neither one of us tells him!"

Suddenly realizing the enormity of his situation, Butch slapped his forehead with his free hand and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! I'm sure not going to tell anyone, but what if he comes home and catches us?"

Bernice squeezed her panicking paramour again as she assured, "That won't happen. But we do need to make sure you're not here when Suzie gets home from cheer practice around noon." She stopped midway up the flight, lightly kissed him and then said confidently, "We have oodles of time for all sorts of fun."

Butch went wordlessly hand-in-hand with his enchantress to the Pomeroy master bedroom. Pointing to her king-size marital bed, she directed him, "Retire Mr. Goff's jersey, pull down the covers and jump in bed. I'll be with you in a moment." Then she went to her dresser and covertly retrieved from her purse the twelve-pack of Durex Prolong condoms she had purchased at CVS last night after Butch left her. Pulling two from the box, she palmed them and slipped them under her pillow as she climbed onto the mattress beside her trainee.

Bernice knelt on her shins at a right angle to Butch's ribs and toyed her index finger in the auburn hair trail leading south across his lower belly. He liked her teasing touch but missed his erection which had flagged as they left the living room and mounted the stairs. Propping himself on his elbows, he looked at his failed phallus and apologized, "Looks like I retired more than Mr. Goff's jersey, Mrs. P. Sorry!"

Bernice looked into his sincerely upset eyes and soothed, "Oh, I think I know how to fix you up, Howie... it's true, you're a little squishy, but the plumpness says you're still ready to play." She encircled her right index finger and thumb around his tuber below its helmet's flange, closed the natural cock ring tight, and then released it. Repeating rhythmically several times, she watched the boy's face light up as his dick hardened and throbbed. When it was completely stony once again, she smirked, then swung her leg over his chest and leaned forward facing his knees as she said, "Told ya! Now you do whatever feels natural and I will, too"

Butch groaned as he felt Bernice's warm wet mouth first kiss, then swallow, his prick's engorged head while she expanded her make-shift ring and slid it to his root. The natural thing he first did was reach up to her sheer tricot panties and pull their waistband over her broad bottom then halfway down her legs. Rubbing his open hands up to her hips, he spread her ass cheeks apart with his thumbs. She wiggled responsively in his grip.

As her star stretched and her pussy leaked its initial lubricants onto her inner thighs, Bernice extended her body. Pushing her cunny backward onto Butch's face, she flattened her bulging boobs against his abs and pulled his fat fullness as far into her mouth as she could. He naturally separated her dripping lips and licked her slit from top to bottom. She squealed with delight as his tongue tip touched her clit then pressed through the inner rim to her convulsing vagina.

At the same time, Butch burned with a wonderful fire he had never experienced.

The pressure of a pending ejaculation increased in his balls as Bernice squashed his cock's head between her tongue and palate. Just when he feared that he would fire his load, the sensation stopped and she lifted her head from his bone.

"Little breaks keep you on edge and make you last longer," Bernice explained, before leaning down for a second round. The pressure returned quickly, but dissipated just as fast as she monitored how Butch's flexing dick throbbed and then adjusted her attention perfectly. He was in delicious agony as his urge surged and ebbed. Giving as good as he got, but not knowing how to stop, he stabbed in her tunnel and nosed her hot button as her jerkily twerking twat slathered her love juices all over his face.

All of a sudden, Bernice broke away and hopped from the bed. Pushing her panties all the way to the floor, she left them behind as she got back up beside the astonished teen and declared, "I'm ready, now, Howie, and I think you are, too!"

Butch didn't know what to think, but his hard-on stood raring to go and thought didn't seem to be too important at the moment. Pulling a condom from under her pillow, Bernice tore open the wrapper and unrolled it from his glans to his nutsack.

The desensitizing agent inside the Durex was cool on Butch's hot poker, but it was only intended to bank his fire; not his desire.

To his left, Bernice flopped flat on her back, kicked her heels high to the ceiling as she threw her knees wide and split her winking pussy. Beckoning with outstretched arms and wiggling fingers, she ordered, in a tone that brooked no argument, "Come here, Howie! Come to mama! Get in there and score!"

Butch had played enough football to know what to do when he saw an open hole. Diving low, he surfaced over Bernice's quaking belly and launched himself forward onto her magnificent mountains. As his gut skidded over hers, she enveloped him in her limbs and hiked her hips. His wrapped ram drove headlong into her slick steaming slot until their pubic bones crunched on impact.

Bernice rocked Butch in her cradle as he instinctively pulled back part way and then slammed himself home again. The alcoholic orange juice and the dick-deadening Durex did what they could to help him hold out, but the cheering crowd in his head and the heat in his heart were overpowering. His chest heaved as he thrust over and over into her tight sleeve, then abruptly stopped. Locked at his deepest penetration, a flashing rush ripped up his spine as he blasted his balls' best product into the latex bulb protecting her catch-basin from their life-giving flood.

12