Dweeb Ch. 06 - Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernice kicked her locked ankles against Butch's lunging legs. She raked her crisscrossed hands' nails over his lats and squeezed her thighs around his grinding groin. She was delirious with her powerful response as she spiritually transported back in time more than twenty years and remembered giving up her virginity to her brother, under a thundering grandstand during a high-school football game. The wild fans in the dark above her had screamed just as her first-ever orgasm broke.

Now, in her bed with a different teen-age athlete, Bernice's crisis breached again, for the first time in a man's arms in over five years. Her head filled with the same historic roaring noise as she clutched him tighter-than-tight and shrieked, "TOUCHDOWN!"

When her senses returned, Bernice patted Butch's motionless ass and soughed, "You were very strong, but you have to take him out now." She kissed his perspiring forehead and said with soft motherly authority, "Show me what you did, Howie."

Butch didn't want to leave Bernice's warm hugging nest, but he couldn't resist her sweet command. Obediently, he withdrew his still-hard penis and sat back on his haunches. A great trapped blob of semen dangled like a teardrop from his rosy dickhead. She smiled as she supported the pendant balloon in her cupped left palm while she carefully rolled the sticky rubber off his erection.

Grinning broadly, Bernice praised, "Good job. There's quite a lot in there, but I think you can fill up another one!" She tied a knot at the used condom's open end, then dropped it on the floor as she magically retrieved the second Durex from under her pillow. While she opened the new package, she nodded toward Butch's pointer and laughed lightly as she said, "And there's someone else who thinks so, too!"

Swiftly, Bernice covered Butch's hot hard cock with the cool clean new sheath then rolled left onto her hands and knees. Looking back over her shoulder, she cheerfully chirped, "Let's go, Mr. Quarterback. Get up under center and call your signals!"

The light random role-play distracted Butch from his momentary exhaustion. Joining in, he answered, "Alright, Mrs. P. Here's how I do it." Quickly, he scuttled on his shins up behind her wriggling ass and lined his prick up with her pussy. As he inserted its head between the quivering folds and slid along the groove to bump her clit, he said, "Ready..." Then, returning to her waiting hole, he entered her and continued, "Set!" She moaned as his spade grazed her G-spot. He held her hip points firmly and pulled them to himself as, with every forward thrust, he called, "Hut!"

Bernice, still keyed up from their first fuck, immediately felt renewed sexual energy as Butch pushed deep in her trench with repeated long slow strokes. She grabbed her pillow and bit into it as her tension built to breaking. He didn't know why, but he didn't care that he felt as if he could pump his pelvis against her butt endlessly. Her squeezing Kegels fought his retreats and encouraged him to stay buried to the hilt.

Butch kept his rhythm, but shifted his left hand from Bernice's hip to slide over her rippling ribs and then under her shaking chest. Grabbing her breast flesh, he pulped her tit while he pounded her pussy. She thrashed her head and moaned her excited delight. Pain and pleasure merged in her chest as a rekindled crisis triggered in her tummy.

Bernice flailed under Butch's relentless ramming. The more she writhed, the harder he humped. Each incrementally increased the other's ecstasy. Incredible as it seemed to him, he felt his nuts tighten and knew he was ready to shoot again.

As much as he wanted not to ejaculate, Butch couldn't help himself. Bernice stiffened in his grip and gave a long, muffled cry into her pillow just as he jammed his joint against her cervix, then let loose his pent-up seeds. Each spurt from his dick's tip sent a fireball to his brain. While they both remained externally motionless, his twitching prick in her contracting cunt shoved her over her cliff and into oblivion.

Bernice wanted the boy to stay in her forever, but was mindful of the danger presented by his shrinking cock and stretched out condom. Falling forward, she pulled away from his still pulsing penis and fell onto her right side. He dropped onto his left hips and gazed in wonder at her shining florid face. Happy beyond their imaginations, they embraced and kissed tender thanks to each other.

Bernice opened her eyes, then removed the second well-filled rubber from Butch's swiftly softening staff. Holding it up between their faces, she whispered hoarsely, "See what a good job you did? I knew you could do it!" Tying it off like she did the first one, she leaned across his body and dropped the weighted envelope onto its brother as she kissed him, still tenderly, but more ardently, before advising him, "It's getting late. Go take a shower, then get dressed. Suzie will be home in less than an hour and you must remember your promise to me."

Reluctant to end the encounter, Butch rolled away and off the bed. Glad that the Rough Riders played their baseball games on Tuesdays and Thursdays, he could hardly wait for next Saturday to come around. While he walked to the master bathroom to clean up as instructed, Bernice gathered the still-warm Durexes up from the carpet. As she hefted their heaviness, she thought, "I better see to renewing my birth control prescription. Next week, I want all this where it's meant to be."

12