Dweeb Ch. 07 - More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne eagerly tugged Edgar's fat dangling nuts as she salivated around his sliding thick tool. She recognized her own juices' mix from her quick suck on his finger, but his meat's salty musk was an entirely different exotic flavor. It punched her dopamine center like nothing she had ever experienced. She didn't know what she wanted but she knew that she desperately craved to have it.

Edgar thrilled as his daughter's increasing oral animation generated steam in his scrotum and powered his pelvic thrusts to the back of her throat. Her eyes bulged and she gagged minimally before his glans passed her glottis and then retreated to her gums. On his next stroke, she took him willingly and clamped her hands behind his ass to hold him close. He rocked his cock and seized her scalp through her long hair.

Suzanne instinctively breathed short breaths through her nostrils as she chewed around Edgar's dick like it was a too-large gum wad. Her nails dug into his buttocks and he felt his bag shrink around his compacted testes. Urgency overpowered his desire to delay. Groaning loudly, he jammed his pubes to her flattened lips and creamed her esophagus.

As Suzanne guzzled her dad's jism, the answer to her yen literally came to her. His spunk was amazing the way its great greasy gobs slid down her throat and warmed her so thoroughly. The taste, the scent, the feel, all combined powerfully and initiated a chain reaction in her tits, tummy and twat. She orgasmed almost as if his prick was lodged inside her cunt.

Edgar let loose Suzanne's head and pulled her off his stalk as he felt a brief pause in his spurting fount. She squawked, "DAAADDY!" but he spun her by her shoulders and growled, "Don't worry, Buttercup, we're not quitting. Roll over!"

As fast as Suzanne turned onto her hands and knees, Edgar rose up behind her then skewered her doggy-style while her crisis was still upon her. Reaching around, he clutched her perky boobs to her ribs and pulled her spine hard to his chest. She gasped at the incredible pleasure the new angle gave her. As he rocked back on his haunches their bodies merged to a complete unitary state.

Suzanne squeezed her thighs tight together around the captured cock and ground her ass into Edgar's gut. He pulsed in her pocket, tipped back his head and emptily gargled while his balls emptied their reserves with additional final bursts. She grabbed his clawing hands and crushed them even tighter to her mounds as she bounced on his quads and hammered his spike harder into her hole. The ecstatic waves rolled from her shoulders to her heels and curled her toes as she screamed, "YES! Daddy! YESSS!"

When his bone stopped spitting and Suzanne quit shaking in his vise-grip, Edgar pushed her forward and laid her on her back. Stroking her bedraggled hair back from her sweat-beaded forehead, he asked, sotto voce, "Howya doin', Buttercup?"

Suzanne smiled dreamily through half-shut eyes and whispered hoarsely, "'Kay, Daddy, but I think I still want more."

Edgar chuckled. "Well, that's good, Suzie. But you've used me up and I have to have time to re-load. What do you say I visit you again tonight... after Mom's asleep... would that be alright?"

Suzanne nodded and confessed, "I can hardly wait... hope she gets tired early..."

Edgar thought, "Maybe that's something I can help with." Aloud, he replied, "Count on it. By the way, Suzie, are you taking your birth control pills like your volleyball coach recommended back in the ninth grade?"

Suzanne wrinkled her brow and answered, "Umm, yeah. But I was thinking about stopping 'cause I thought I was getting fat." She laughed and said, "Guess I should keep on taking them, now. Right?"

Edgar concurred, "Right." Then, laughing himself, he joked as he looked obviously at her lithe naked nubile body, "You aren't getting fat. But you could get fatter if you stop taking them and we made a baby."

Suzanne said nothing to that, but wondered, "Would that really be so terrible?" Rolling over she hugged her pillow as she requested, "Do me a favor? Cover me with the blanket. I want to get some sleep now so that I can be totally rested and enjoy you later!"

Edgar stood from the bed, pulled the covers up, and replied, "There you go. I'm going out to get the sausages at the deli. Don't forget Mom wants to eat dinner at six."

12