Dweeb Ch. 11 - Salvaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie! Don't get..." Colleen tried to explain the accident, but the rest of her words remained behind her lips as Charles kissed her hard and meaningfully. She couldn't help but kiss him back. Her embarrassment quickly died and was replaced by a deep aching need. Conflicted, she thought, "Oh, Wally, tell me that I'm not making a mistake!"

While Colleen's dead husband could offer her no such solace, his living scion answered her unspoken plea, "No, Mom, really... it's all alright." He patted her cheek and added, "I have something for you, but you'll have to get undressed." Chuckling he rolled away, stood from the bed and walked straight to his closet. Abruptly aware that he was completely naked, she sat up on the mattress edge.

As Charles returned, Colleen unabashedly ogled his full frontal nudity as well as his rear features reflected in the mirrored closet sliders. She was again amazed that her own little boy was no longer either little, or a boy. Standing before her, he presented the pink-and-black apparel box with no pretense or effort hide himself. Clucking mirthfully, he said, "Seriously. After you see what's in here, you'll want to wear it right away... even if you don't keep it on for very long. Happy Mothers' Day!"

Too stunned to speak, Colleen reflexively took her gift from Charles, removed the lid and peeled away the inner tissue to reveal its contents. The resplendent royal purple garment took away her breath. Placing the box on the bedspread beside her, she lifted the baby-doll top by its spaghetti-straps and gently shook it straight to hang in front of her. The short net skirting was so sheer as to be completely see-through, while the skimpy open lacework bodice promised no real mysteries could be maintained above the shiny wide satin bow which was the nightie's only opaque feature.

Charles grinned his satisfaction when he saw his mother's wide-eyed admiration of the beautiful sexy top. Unable to contain his excitement at her obvious pleasure, he blurted, "And see? The panties match!"

Colleen put the top on the bed on her other side and pulled the bikini-brief from the box. Noting with mild disbelief the 'Medium' size label stitched into the elasticized lace waistband, she stretched the narrow triangle pieces to make the satin bottom as large as possible. She blushed as she imagined what the tiny thing wouldn't cover. With a soft cough, she agreeably ordered, "Well, turn around, Charlie, while I get into it, won't you?"

Surprised by his mother's modesty after their several unequivocally intimate moments, Charles obediently about-faced. His chest tightened as he anticipated the Victoria's Secret poster model he had gaped at in the Mall coming to life in his bedroom. Sooner than he expected, he heard Colleen advise, "Okay, Charlie, you can look now."

When he turned back around, Charles exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, Mom! You are so HOT! I can't believe it!"

Colleen watched her son's lifting and stiffening rosy-nosed cock testify to his genuine sincerity. He stepped forward a half-foot and slipped his hands onto her upper ribs just beneath her armpits then confessed, "But I don't want to only look!" Sliding his palms to her chest, he pressed their heels onto the ribbon sash beneath her breasts and covered their lacy fullness with his outstretched fingers.

Colleen closed the gap between her and Charles while she lowered her hands to capture his bat and balls. "Me too," she admitted huskily. "Love me, Baby."

Charles closed his fingers around his mother's tits then squeezed and drew them to into five-pointed pinches on her plumped mature peaks. She squeaked and leaned inward, pressing herself more firmly against his clutching grip while she tightened her own hold on his throbbing equipment. He groaned as the pulsing pressure on his nuts and prick sparked flashing thrills along his spine to his cortex. Moving forward again, he backed her legs into the mattress side, then stole all her space and compelled her to lay down on the bedspread.

As her son's bodyweight sank her into the bed, Colleen transferred her hands to his butt and pulled him harder onto her while she opened her legs around his hips. "Suck them! Suck me, Baby, like you used to do," she urged desperately.

Charles pushed his hands to his mother's hips then upward again, raising her baby-doll top above her flattening mounds to band under her arms and across her chest. Lowering his chin while he compressed her boobs into a single massive mountain, he teased first one nipple, then the other, as he decided which to latch onto. When he settled on her aching right areola and vacuumed its entirety to the roof of his mouth, she moaned indistinctly, "Oh God, Charlie... Yesss..."

Charles' heavy hot hard-on squashing against Colleen's bare belly amplified his avid feasting on her tit and turned her lubricating juice spigots on full blast. She pulled her left hand from his ass to hold his head steady on her breast while she wormed her right hand in between their stomachs to again grasp his wallowing erection. Depressing her bottom deeper into the mattress, she created the room she needed to guide him past her panty's meager crotch seam and then deliciously into her waiting craving cunt. He grunted as he thrust home in the smooth slick tunnel.

"Yes, yes, Charlie," Colleen murmured as his sliding staff stuffed her full. "Now, fuck me, HARD, Baby... I need you so much!"

Charles buffed Colleen's upper breast tissue with his sweat-beaded brow as he ground his mouth on her slobbered tit and pumped his dick deep into her twat. She reached around his humping hips with her right hand and fidgeted his figs in their tight hairy casing while she dug her thumb between his flexing concave moons to his starry asshole. As she clutched his nuts and crushed his cock with her Kegels, he lost all control. His explosion was magnificent, if quick.

Colleen hugged Charles and cooed, "Good boy. So good to me." Patting his butt and sliding up from under his collapsing weight as she added consolingly, "Now, you remember how it was before... Show Mom that you can do it again... we'll make it last this time, okay?"

As Colleen crawled up to the head of the bed, she pulled her baby-doll top off and tucked a big pillow under her chin. With her rump high and her shoulders low, she spread her shins wide in an A-frame stance then wheedled, "C'mon, Charlie! I know you're still hard and have plenty of energy left. Come get me while I'm hot!"

Charles' happiness that his mother wanted him to fuck her again overcame his disappointment that he had, for the second time, shot his wad earlier than he had hoped. "At least it was in her and not on her, like in the kitchen," he thought. Proud, too, that she remembered he could do it back-to-back, he hurried behind her behind then pulled her bikini briefs down her separated thighs until they were stretched nearly to breaking. Grabbing her left love-handle and pointing his pointer with his right hand, he entered her warm welcoming vagina once more as he unnecessarily announced, "Here you go, Mom... this is me doing it again!"

Charles' first thrust bumped Colleen's crown into the maple headboard as she rocked forward under the impact. She loved his enthusiasm, but protected herself from future bruising by bracing her hands on the wood and locking her elbows. When he powered forward on his second lunge, she was ready and pushed back against the momentum just as hard. The bed creaked and swayed as they fucked each other as if they were in a bicycle race.

Colleen had been emotionally and physically close to, but not yet at, her orgasmic tipping point when Charles prematurely coated her cervix with his first seed crop. After only a few strokes on the second go-around, she was thrilled that her crisis came upon her. Its relieving joyous waves washed through her like a rolling tide. She chewed her lips in the pillow casing and whimpered her ecstasy; her toes curled until they cramped.

Meanwhile Charles found a perfect rhythm of shorter and longer pokes. He was totally stoked by his mother's enjoyment and his certitude that his second coming was a long way off. Reaching beneath her, he harnessed her swinging boobs in his fists and pulled them like reins as he galloped in her bouncing saddle. It seemed to him that he could fuck her forever and he was bound to try.

Of course, Charles was also bound to fail no matter how valiant his effort or noble his intent but he plowed on true to his aspirations. In, out; round and about. Colleen twitched and hitched as each stroke, whether nuanced or bold, brought her ever more delight. He listened to her mewling song and every note made it tougher for him to hold out.

Just as Colleen began to wonder if she might be living the proverbial curse of having too much of a good thing, Charles crushed her tits to her ribcage and reared back like a stallion pawing the air to display his dominance. She autonomically clenched her cunt and clamped his cock at its maximum depth. He growled in her ear as he laminated his pectoral muscles to her shoulder blades and slathered the door to her womb with prodigious volleys of potent sperm-laden spunk.

Arching her back, Colleen seized her son's hands and added her own pressure to his on her breasts as her fire raged. She squeezed her eyes shut and watched the fireworks behind their lids while her ears clogged and her throat dried up. She tried to scream her elation, but all she could do was feebly croak, "ohh... uhhnn... ohhh!"

The fierce fuck's climax concluded much more quickly in reality than it did in the lovers' minds. Charles clung to Colleen with his stagnant cock embedded in her pulped pussy until gravity expelled the flaccid meat. And still he held on, even as they toppled together into a post-coital calm which surpassed any good feeling either one had ever had.

12