Mom and I Console Each Other

Story Info
My girlfriend dumped me the same day Mom filed for divorce.
3k words
4.52
97.4k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers

After graduating high school, I enrolled in our local university, majoring in my long-time passion, Marine Science. The beginning of my second semester I met, Judy. A statuesque blond also a Marine Science major. We spent a lot of time together. I thought she was the "one". Life was good. At least it was good until she dumped me.

Ironically that same day, I would find out my mother had dumped my father. They had never been openly affectionate toward each other and apparently, that wasn't the only problem.

Feeling sorry for myself, after class I had consumed a few shiners, so it was late when I got home. Mom was sitting on the deck, a wine glass in her hand and a half bottle and an empty one on the table. Her eyes were red, and it was obvious she'd had more than a sip or two. Seeing me she broke down sobbing.

"What's the matter Mom?"

She just sobbed harder. I knelt beside her and gave her a hug. After what seemed like an hour, she quietened down a little and tried to talk.

In between sobs, she said, "I'm divorcing your father."

She tried to say something further but couldn't talk.

I just held her and rubbed her back.

Obviously, this wasn't the time for me to share my news. Mom tried to calm down, but soon excused herself to lie down.

After she left, I wondered, what caused all this?

Periodically I checked on her who was tossing and turning in bed. Tried to study for a while but soon gave up. She was sleeping when I left for school the next morning.

I got home middle of the afternoon. She was in bed sleeping but obviously had been awake some as there were several empty beer bottles on her nightstand.

It was almost supper time when I heard her stirring.

She was awake staring at the ceiling when I checked on her.

"Mom, Feeling any better? Feel like talking?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about last night, I just kept picturing him and that woman."

"What woman?"

"He's been having an affair, with somebody at work."

"I'm so sorry."

We chatted for a while then I said, "Why don't you get dressed and I'll fix supper. What would you like?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Well get dressed and you can watch me eat. But you must be starved?"

I made a couple of omelets, and while mom picked at her plate she asked, "So where's Judy? Does she know about this?"

I thought why not get it over with so told her that we had broken up.

"How come?"

"It's probably a lot of things but I guess she was expecting an engagement ring. We usually have coffee together before class.

I was at our usual table when she walked up, didn't sit down just stuck her left hand under my nose and said, "Tell me what you see on my finger."

I said, "Nothing."

She almost shouted, "Exactly, absolutely nothing." then turned and walked away.

"Now she won't return my calls and ignores messages."

"Had you talked about marriage?"

"Some, but nothing specific."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Just wait and see what she does."

She just stared at me then said, "Well isn't that special, I guess it's just you and me now."

Mom had always been an early riser, but for the next week she slept a lot. I'd get home late afternoon and she'd still be in night clothes. She'd often break down in tears.

I felt awful for her.

One night, she'd gone to bed early, I had just crawled into bed when she came into my room and said, "I really need a hug."

Before I could say anything, she pulled the covers back and laid next to me. I wrapped my arms around her, hugged her tight.

"Thanks. Just hold me for a while?"

She turned her back and scooted against me, pulled my arm over her. Our bare legs against each other.

Pressed tight against her butt, my dick reacted.

I was embarrassed, my hard dick pressing against my own mother, jeez what a jerk. She fell asleep. not wanting to disturb her we spent the night pressed together.

The next afternoon when I came home, she was sitting on the deck still in her nighty.

She hadn't eaten so I fixed us some sandwiches and iced tea.

She said, "I'd like a cold beer."

"OK, but you need to eat something."

She nibbled on her sandwich and then said, "I need to ask you a question and I want you to answer as a man not as my son. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll try, what's the question?"

"Do you think I'm attractive? Remember answer as a man not as my son."

"Yes, Mom I think you're very pretty. Why are you asking?"

"Just trying to figure out what caused your father to sleep around."

"We'll probably never know but it sure wasn't because you're not pretty. You look fantastic."

She walked over and sat on my lap.

I hugged her, said, "I love you, Mom. I wish I could make it better for you."

My mom has the prettiest skin, her complexion is kind of creamy. The nighty was short, her creamy bare legs lying in my lap, I started rubbing them.

She said, "That feels good."

We sat for quite a while, her head resting on my shoulder.

While rubbing her legs I accidently pushed the nighty up and realized she wasn't wearing panties. I got hard, it was pressing against her, I tried to move a little, but it only pressed harder. I looked at her, her eyes were closed. She had to feel my hard-on but gave no indication.

She asked, "Am I too heavy."

"No, you feel good."

After a few minutes she stood up and asked, "How about a beer?"

"Sounds good."

"I'll be right back."

She returned with a couple of bottles and again sat on my lap.

We clinked our drinks, she said. "To us and our new single life."

We each took a sip. I began rubbing her legs again.

She said, "I'm sorry."

"For what, Mom?"

"I've been so wrapped up in my mess, I've ignored you. You must be feeling bad about you and Judy. I think you need a hug."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. As she did, I noticed her nighty had slipped up. I could see her pubic area, her thighs were tight together, but I could vividly imagine what was just out of sight.

We slowly finished our drinks, she got up and returned with refills. As she settled in, her nighty rode up even higher. Her legs were slightly spread, I could see a little bit of her pussy lips. I was ashamed of myself for looking but I admit I did look.

Still nestled on my shoulder she asked, "Do you like my legs?"

"They're very pretty. I love the way your skin feels, so soft and smooth."

"I like you rubbing them."

I don't know how long we sat like that, but it was late when she said, "You better get some sleep. I know you have an early class tomorrow."

We walked together to my room where she hugged me tightly and asked pitifully, "Can I sleep in here again?"

I didn't know what to say but mumbled, "Sure."

She pulled back the covers and said, "In you go."

I usually sleep in my t-shirt and skivvy's.

I didn't want her to see my bulge, so I said, "Don't look."

She laughed and said, "Ok silly, I'll turn around."

I dropped my shorts and crawled in."

She slid in next to me. kissed me lightly on the lips and said, "Sleep tight, I love you."

"I love you too, good night."

She was acting a little strange, but at least she was in a better mood. It didn't last long.

The next afternoon I found her on the deck still in her nighty with a cold cup of coffee, a couple of empty beer bottles and an ashtray of cigarette butts next to her. Her eyes were red.

"Mom, I thought you quit smoking."

"I just need something to calm my nerves."

"Have you eaten anything today?"

"I don't remember."

"OK, here's the deal you go get a shower and I'll fix us something to eat."

"I don't want anything."

"You have to eat, now go get a shower. You'll feel better."

"OK."

She stood up took a couple of steps, pulled the nighty down to her waist.

Turning to face me she asked, "Do you like my breasts? They aren't very big."

"Mom they are perfect, any man would love to look at them, and I muttered, play with them. They're gorgeous. Now go get your shower."

"You don't like looking at me."

"Oh, but I do, I like looking at you but you're driving me crazy, now go."

I had just set the table. She came in with a towel wrapped around her damp hair wearing one of my t-shirts. Obviously, she wasn't wearing a bra and probably was pantie less, but she had put on a little make up.

She ate a little and we each had some wine.

As I started to clean up, she said, "How bout we watch a movie tonight?"

"OK great, you pick. I'll be right there."

She likes funny movies. She picked the Pink Panther.

She was sitting on the sofa, patted the cushion beside her and said, "Sit here, ok?"

I had refilled our wine glasses and put them on the coffee table.

She picked hers up, stirred it with her finger making the ice cubes tinkle, and giggled, "You always remember to put a little ice in mine, your father never remembered."

"Let's don't talk about him, just enjoy the movie."

We laughed at Clouseau's antics. About halfway through she laid her head on my lap and stretched out. In the process she spilled some wine on her shirt.

I started to get up, but she stopped me, "It's Ok, it'll dry."

She smoothed the wet t-shirt which made her nipples very obvious. Once again, I got hard, this time it was poking her in the side of her face. I couldn't move, so it just kept poking her.

After the final credits we turned the tv off and laughed at some of our favorite parts. We both started yawning.

I said, "It was a fun night. Thanks Mom, but I need to get some sleep."

We headed for our bedrooms, she stopped and asked, "Will you sleep with me in my room? I don't want to be alone."

"Sure, I'll be right in."

We spent the night spooned together. She was still asleep when I left.

After school I pulled into the garage, her car was gone. Hopefully that was a good sign. At least she was up and moving.

I was on the deck when she came out wearing a big smile, twirled in front of me and said, "I got my hair styled, you like?"

"Yeah, it looks nice."

"I got my nails done, a pedicure and a massage, I feel great."

"You look great."

"You really think so? Wait before you answer. I'll be right back."

She came back wearing a short white plush bathrobe.

She held her hands out in front and asked, "Do you think my nails are pretty?"

I smiled and nodded.

She placed her bare foot on my leg, wiggled her toes and asked, "Do you like my toes?"

Laughing, I said, "Yes Mom, I like your toes. You've kinda got a theme going here,

what else you got?"

She dropped the robe, "Do you think I'm a MILF?"

"What???"

"I asked, do you think I'm a MILF?"

Chuckling, I said, "Do you know what that stands for?"

She grinned and nodded.

"Mom, sure, I think you're a MILF, but what's got into you?"

"So would you like to?"

"Like to what"

"Like to fuck your mother?"

"Mom what's got into you."

"Don't I turn you on?"

"Of course, you do. You'd turn anyone on."

She smiled and said, "That's what a woman likes to hear."

"Mom, you're driving me nuts."

She sat next to me and said, "Speaking of nuts, stand up."

I was hard as a rock.

I said, "No, I probably shouldn't."

"Come on. Stand up. I want to see something."

"C'mon."

"Mommm, please."

"At least give me a little kiss."

I tried to kiss her cheek, but she quickly turned so that our lips met. She started licking my lips, soon our tongues were wrestling.

She placed her hand on my bulge and said, "Pretty please, stand up."

I stood, she unzipped my pants and wrapped her hand around my dick, pulling me closer, she kissed the tip, ran her tongue along the underside and sucked me into her mouth. With my dick in her warm mouth, I quit thinking and just enjoyed the moment. When I came, she swallowed several times but a little leaked down her chin. She wiped it with her finger then coyly licked it off.

Grinning up at me she asked, "Did you like that?'

I laughed, "Mom I just came in your mouth, and you have to ask if I liked it?"

"Your father always said I gave a great blow job, but he never returned the favor."

With that she spread her legs wide apart and smiled.

I got on my knees and began kissing the inside of her thighs and running my tongue over her smooth pussy lips. soon my tongue was inside her wetness. I tongue fucked her then licked and sucked her clit. Soon she was pulling my hair and shaking. She fell back against the chair.

I was also a little shaky, so I sat down next to her, she crawled on my lap. We made out like teenagers.

She got up, "Take you clothes off I'll be right back."

Watching her cute butt wiggle as she walked away was delightful. I thought, gee, my mom has a great ass.

I stripped off. She returned with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses.

Pouring the wine she said, "You know you're kind of cute naked."

"So are you."

She sat on my lap. Our naked bodies as tight together as we could get them.

We finished most of the bottle just enjoying being with each other.

She said, "Let's get a shower and go out to dinner, kind of a date. What do you say?"

In the shower we soaped and rubbed and kissed and licked. As the water began to cool, we were kissing with her hand around my dick and my hands squeezing her butt cheeks.

She said, "One last question, do you like my butt? I think it's a little flabby."

Giving a couple of hard squeezes I replied, "It's just right. I love to look at it and feel it."

I turned her around and, on my knees, began sucking her butt cheeks. She had several huge hickeys when I spread her and ran my tongue up and down her butt crack.

"Oh, wow, I guess you do like it."

"Can I put my finger in it?"

"I'm so hot you can stick anything you want in there."

"Oh yeah. Then try this."

I stood up. She bent forward and spread her cheeks. I eased my dick into her tight hole. With the water running down her back I was well lubricated. I slowly pumped into her while squeezing her tits. She began rubbing her clit. Soon she started shaking and let out a scream. Startled, I exploded in her ass. I just held her tight as I softened, I didn't want the moment to end.

Later we dressed and headed for her favorite restaurant.

We enjoyed a nice dinner and had a little too much to drink. We ended the evening dancing. We left just as they were closing. We made it home safely and immediately went to bed together. We again slept spooned, the difference was this time I was cupping her tit with my dick pressed against her bare butt.

I woke up alone. I could hear her rustling in the kitchen. I walked in and stopped and stared. Mom was naked except for a tiny little apron.

She said, "Good morning sleepy head, did mommy wear you out?"

She gave me a nice wet kiss including some tongue action.

I said, "And good morning to you. I love your outfit."

She grinned, did a little twirl and said, "Have a seat the first course is almost ready."

"How many courses are we having?"

"Just wait and see."

She had made Spanish omelets, one of my favorites. When we had finished, she poured us fresh cups of coffee, and sat on my lap.

I was rubbing her legs, teasingly lifted her apron and said, "My what's under here?"

She replied, "That's the second course, if you're interested."

She dropped the apron and sat on the table, leaned back and placed her feet on my shoulders. I pulled her to the edge and spent a long time licking and sucking her juicy pussy.

She was trembling a little when she grabbed my head and pulled me in tight, said, "Let's go upstairs for the third course."

We walked to her bedroom arm and arm.

She paused at the side of her bed and told me to lie down.

She then crawled on top, sitting on my legs she started sucking my tits, then licking my dick and balls.

She gave me a big kiss and said, "Here comes the next course."

She slowly lowered herself on my hard-on. Every nerve in my body was tingling, I could hardly breath as she rocked up and down and wiggled. Watching my dick sliding inside my mother's pussy was intense. I held off as long as I could but finally came. I felt like I'd been tasered.

She laid on my chest and devoured my lips before slipping down to suck my softening dick. She again laid on me, her hard nipples poking my chest. We laid together silently as our breathing returned to somewhat normal.

With a big sigh and a satisfied smile, she said, "You know, I think life without your father is going to be OK."

pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers