All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 12 - "Uh-oh!"'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great instalment! Mother and daughter both pregnant with hubby's/daddy's children! The Pomeroy household will be even more fun! A round of applause and thank you MP2!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

Are you sure, Anonymous? There are possibilities, certainly, but the future has yet to unfold. Thank you for your readership, may your enjoyment continue! MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you very much for your reply, MishaPearl2! Not sure at all, just assuming. I am very curious and look forward to see it all unfold!! My comment was what I thought would happen not what I wished for!! I am not the hugest fan of incest pregnancies but I would, of course, follow the story if it went that way. I am not that kind of reader who suggests/almost demands the way a story should go. You briefly mentioned Bernice's brother, Suzie's uncle. Is there a place for him in the future? I enjoy this story very much and sympathise with the people in it! Thank you again!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. One of my goals as a writer is to create credible characters. It makes me happy to hear you relate to them. MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES