Dweeb Ch. 12 - "Uh-oh!"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne smiled and answered coyly, "No, Daddy. I think I'm completely full. Thank you!"

Edgar patted her bare belly and said, "You're welcome, Suzie. Now try to get some more sleep. I have to go back to Mom and be there when she wakes up." He kissed her sweetly, then rose from the bed and left the room.

Unluckily for Edgar, Bernice was already awake. Surprised to see him enter their bedroom from the hall, she exclaimed, "Eddie! Where have you been? I thought you were in our bathroom, taking care of business."

Edgar boldly replied, "Well, it was a different 'call of nature' that woke me up: I was, umm, hungry..."

Bernice squinted at the bedside clock then sat up and stared at her husband. "It's five a.m. You couldn't wait another hour-and-a-half to have breakfast? And you're naked! Why didn't you put on a robe or something before you went downstairs? What if Suzie had gotten up to go to the toilet and saw you like that?"

Edgar decided that chagrined contrition was his best strategy and answered simply, "I guess I wasn't thinking about any of that. You're right, of course, but Suzie didn't get out of bed and leave her room." Then, deflecting from his peccadillo as he walked to his bureau, he placated, "I'm going to put on some pajamas right now. But what about you? Should I get you a nightgown from your closet while I'm up? It's Mothers' Day and you wouldn't want her to pop in and catch us looking like this would you?"

Bernice face-palmed her blushing cheek as she realized that she was as nude as her husband. Hazily remembering riding his cock for the first time in years, she blurted, "Oh God! Yes, bring me a nightie. Please!" A queasy tremor tripped through her gut. Reaching her left hand out under the covers, she found the not-quite-dry evidence that she dreaded she would discover on the formerly fresh bed linen. Weakly, she observed in a flat tone, "We, uh, made love last night, didn't we, Eddie..."

Edgar came around the bed wearing a pair of red-gold-and-gray striped cotton pajamas and carrying a floral print thin acetate knee-length sleep-shift for Bernice to put on. "Yes. Yes, we did," he answered with a broad grin. "And I've got to say, you were pretty damned hot, Bunny! I'm sorry that I've been too tired, or busy, or whatever these past few years and neglected you." As he handed her the nightie, he bent and kissed the top of her head. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Prickly heat raced from the kissed spot down Bernice's spine to her butt. She coughed, "Uhm, did you... Did you use a rubber? The bed's pretty wet."

Edgar craned his neck and looked at his wife sideways as he replied, "No." Vividly recalling how he had watched his just-fucked daughter scramble out of the bed to escape while he had kept Bernice occupied with a big hug, he gaslighted, "To tell you the truth, Bunny, the way you came on to me, I thought everything was under control. Are you saying it wasn't a safe day?"

"Oh Jeez, I don't know," Bernice lied. "It might be okay. We haven't done it in so long, that I just sort of stopped thinking about it." She sighed. "My last period was two weeks ago, so technically, I'm as ripe as I could be. SHIT! If only I hadn't had that last nightcap of Scotch before coming to bed, I might have been less of a fool!"

Edgar immediately thought, "This could work out great! If you're pregnant and thinking about that, I'll have more opportunity to screw Suzie unnoticed." Aloud, as he sat on the bed edge and snaked his arm around Bernice's shoulders, he said supportively, "Don't fret about it, Bunny. Whatever happens, happens. I love you and I will love our baby, if we made one."

Just then, Suzanne appeared in the master bedroom doorway in her sand-rust-and-mahogany Theodore Roosevelt High School sweatsuit. "Hi!" She chirped. "I thought I heard voices... Happy Mothers' Day, Mom! It's pretty early, but if you want, I'll go to the kitchen and whip up some bacon, eggs, and waffles. Would you like that?"

12