All Comments on 'Dweeb'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dragonsbaindragonsbainabout 5 years ago
Nice start

You've got a good start let's see what else dweeb can do

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 5 years ago
Looking Forward To The Next Installment

"She had what most people thought were the biggest breasts in school."

I hope this wording is suggesting that there is secretly someone bigger than Barb. Regardless, I hope he soon has sex with Barb and some other large breasted women in the community. I'm also hoping that this is a story that you turn out in a rapid fashion. Of course, if you have a new installment of "The Institute of Technology and Science" in the wings that would be good to! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I've missed your writing man! Love to see you writing again. This was great. And honestly I can't wait to see how big Barb Fulman is going to be. Please make her HUGEEEEE. Like, ENORMOUS!

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 5 years agoAuthor
In the Works

I'm working on the second and third installment of "Dweeb". I have about four story segments on my hard drive for The Institute of Technology and Science.

Maybe I should just pull together ALL the story fragments I have and put them out for people to read. I suspect that would be a LOT to read thru. I've never actually kept track of ideas that have come and gone over the years. I never throw anything out but only a few things actually make it to the point of posting them.

But I have lots of other things I have to do too.

DDDDave

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 5 years ago
Story Fragments

"Maybe I should just pull together ALL the story fragments I have and put them out for people to read."

I'm definitely FOR this suggestion/idea!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Series Info