All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 04'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please upload the next chapter!

Poor Curt lol he has been suffering from Blue Balls syndrome eversince he met Bethany. Please update soon!

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenalmost 6 years ago

You build it up... and build it up... and build it up... And i trust you will release the tension just masterfully.

I would really love to read how she designs her own Dungeon, that would just be so naughty. If she is so bright, imaginative and openminded... she should have a lot of valuable input.

This input will probably coming to late... I would have had Curt "confess" his unusual lifestile to bethany and just ask her to give him her take for a playroom - she's an interior architect after all... But he would be probably too insecure to force the issue in this way.

Cudos from Belgium...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
546 Followers
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES