All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 10'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE.

I have obsessively checked your page since I discovered you. I have re-read all your work over and over again as I wait for your latest update. I need more! I loved this chapter. I've fallen in love with Curt, but he sooo needs to fuck the lights out of Beth in the next chapter or I will scream in desperation.

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for this beautiful American Wedding...

I love this nonsensical pompous American weddingshit...

Sometimes I wished for a moment my wife and I had one of these... But just for one Moment.

I loved this part - we are clearly heading to something. For once I'm happy that he stopped it. Exploiting her drunken state isn't really a good start for a goor relationship.

I'll happily wait for another part.

Cuddos...

joodlejoodlealmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Well you make it worth my while to write, so thank you! If you are in love with Curt then I must be doing something right. Good to have validation. Hope you continue to enjoy. I want to give myself a good amount of time for the next chapter, so I don't expect to submit it for another month, but who knows, I might get impatient again. When the juices flow they flow. Thanks again. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another month?! No!!

Joodle what are you doing to us!!! I check your page every day! The chemistry you've written between Beth and Curt is so. Good. I love these close encounters, but please for the love of god upload soon! I'M BEGGING YOU.

AislingFreyjaAislingFreyjaalmost 6 years ago
I third that statement!

I'm with the others, I religiously check your page everyday anxoiusly awaiting your next work of art! I really have come to appreciate the narrative switch in the See through me and Dwelling, as well. I can't even read other erotica without thinking about Curt and "Bethany" at this point. I can't say thank you enough for putting your work out there, it's amazing!!!

MissedLifeMissedLifealmost 6 years ago
Love, Love

Loving Dwelling in Desire as much as I did See Through Me. Have read STM three times and went back to read chapters 1-9 of DID before reading 10. I feel like there is going to be some suspense as Curt and Joe transition from defense attorneys. Maybe even danger for Bethany and/or Kate from their mob client. Can not wait.....keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing.

I agree with the comments, oml. I religiously check your writings page every few days just WAITING. Your works are amazing, combining good plot and good characterisation and good sexual/sensual scenes in the best way. I absolutely love the dynamic you explored between Joe and Kate, but even more so what's going on between Curt and Bethany. Fantastic; you're amongst my favourite literotica writers here. Can't wait to see what's next now that such a catalytic moment has occurred. My gosh! So good.

MilkyLittle302MilkyLittle302almost 6 years ago
Smitten with Your writings :)

I hope that Kate & Joe explore ABF when baby is born. I’m elated that Curt and Beth are progressing past the formalities. You write SO bloody well! The intrigue... and sensuality... Ugh! I can’t wait. Seriously. I’m very much addicted to you writings.

Respectfully,

ML

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER OR RIOT

As per my title, I, and undoubtedly other readers, will be rioting if the next chapter does not happen soon. Your writing is so wonderful, it's sickening. My favourite writer by far, when can I expect a paperback? Xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
545 Followers
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES