All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 12'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Quite good!

Really enjoying this series. Your writing is improving and it packs a punch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're BAACCCKKKK!!

I am so happy that you decided to upload another chapter. This story is the only reason I go back to this site. So THANK YOU SO MUCH for uploading a new chapter!

I also love how the progression of character so far. I do hope this is another HEA a la Kate and Joe. I really want them to have babies together lol.

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachover 5 years ago
YEEESSSS!

So freaking happy to see a new chapter posted and it is fan-fuckin-tastic!!! More please soon!!! L-O-V-E!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yessss!!!!

I’ve read this chapter twice already! So happy to see this!!! Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Fucking Shit

Wow, just fucking wow!!! This was so hot!! So worth the wait!! I love Curt’s and Bethany’s chemistry so much more than Joe and Kate. Keep them coming! This has been your best writing thus far. I really enjoy reading your stuff!!

Lovelygirl007Lovelygirl007over 5 years ago
I. Fucking. Love. This

Love this chapter!!! Omg so damn hot and I just love the ddlg aspect being drawn into it! It was worth the wait! Thank you for an amazing chapter and story! I can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I MISSED YOU (AND CURT)

It's been such a long time since the last update! But oh my god! This chapter was worth the wait and more. I think this might be my favourite chapter by far. Curt is just such a sexy fiend and I can't wait until he loses control. I honestly find Beth really relatable too. I can't wait to read about how their relationship develops (and about the fucking too)! Lots of love from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for coming back to us, Joodle!

Oh my God, this was just incredible! Joodle, if you published Curt and Bethany’s story as a novel, I would buy it. Seriously. And I bet others would as well.

joodlejoodleover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you readers

Thank you everyone for your love and support. :) I had to make a few last minute tweaks but I finally submitted Chapter 13 for review. I am hoping it will be up by Friday, but it's out of my hands. Looking forward to your feedback on my next chapter. xoxo -J

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a wonderful series! I read it all in 2 days! Your teasing and delicious delays were perfect. I applaud your talent and look forward to each new submission with which you grace us

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 5 years ago
hot!

I'm addicted to this storyline. I was casually perusing the bdsm section, stumbled upon this series. 2.5 hours later, I'm half starved to death and dripping. I really enjoyed everything you've written to this point, plot and character development non-sexual bits included. Will be following for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow so well written!

Looking forward to reading more soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES