Dwelling in Desire Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing time was precious, I scurried to the master closet and selected a lacy white bra and panty set. If anything would compensate for how slutty I'd behaved, it would be these. They were as prim and proper as sexy could be.

I could just see Curt's face, and it made my mouth water.

Dressing quickly, I employed my favorite blue skirt, a white blouse, stockings, and some gray ballet flats. Checking myself in the vanity mirror, I knew something was missing.

Hmm. Should I?

You're a total slut beneath those modest panties, why the hell not?

Resolved to bring Curt to his knees this evening, I fashioned a pristine pair of pigtails, twisting the ends with my fingers to give them a little curl.

Stepping back to give myself a final once-over, I tried and failed to suppress a cunning grin.

>Beep<

>Beep<

>Beep<

The meatballs were done, and Curt would be home soon.

Showtime.

---

I'd pushed myself at work, desperate to get home to Beth as soon as possible. I hadn't realized just how difficult it would be to be apart from her, even just for a few hours.

I needed to see her, talk to her, touch her, and be inside her.

And of course there was the ring I planned to give her.

How would I do it? I was a world-class fuck-up, or so I felt at times. I knew I could trust myself to be a total ass, and it killed me to think I might disappoint Beth.

Maybe just textbook? Down on one knee?

Too unoriginal?

Should I call Margot?

I laughed at myself as I briefly considered getting relationship advice from the old bag, but she could probably offer some valuable insight.

Fuck it. I could do this myself.

I sped home, hoping the ache in my balls wouldn't impair my judgment.

---

As much as I'd slaved over the planning and preparation of our first home cooked dinner together, I was most concerned with how Curt would react to my...ensemble.

Had I gone too far?

I gasped and jumped nearly a foot as I heard the garage door activate. Something in my gut told me that I'd indeed gone too far. But it was too late now to take it back.

Just play it cool Beth. Innocent.

I stood up straight, calm cool and collected, or so I hoped it would appear, and tended to the sauce.

"Mmmm," I heard Curt groan as he came in the door. "What on earth is that divine..."

Silence.

I inadvertently bit my lip before glancing over at him. He stood just inside the door, his shoulders squared, staring at me. His face was guarded, serious.

"I made my meatballs," I murmured as I turned back to the sauce, slowly stirring to avoid splatter.

My heart pounded when I received no response. I swallowed and stirred, my ears straining to hear any reaction from him over the sound of the fan.

"Everything's ready. If you wash your hands, I'll serve it up," I mumbled, unable to take the silence.

I heard the water from the sink run for a few moments and him wiping his hands. Still, not a word. What was going on? Was he angry?

I felt his heat behind me then.

"Bethany," Curt whispered into my neck, which thanks to these pigtails, was fully exposed and subject to Curt's mercy.

"Hmm?" I half answered, half shivered.

"You look..." Curt inhaled then, smelling me, or perhaps the sauce. "Edible."

"Afraid I'm not on the menu tonight," I giggled anxiously before turning off the gas and facing him.

His carnivorous expression gave me instant chills, and I felt a distinct wetness between my legs.

"I beg to differ," he growled.

My hips jolted, when without warning, he pulled me against him and ravished my mouth. It was so fast. His lips, his tongue, the faint traces of his cologne, they all overwhelmed me. Not enough however to distract from the thickness which was now crushed against my belly.

Oh yes. He definitely liked the pigtails.

Definitely.

"Mmmm," I moaned in guilty satisfaction before pushing at his chest. It took a few tries to get his attention, but he finally released me.

I touched my lips, which were probably swollen red from that...kiss. If one could call it that. It was more like an assault. An assault that I hoped I could have again later.

"The dinner's ready Curt," I explained breathily. "Let's eat."

"Very well," Curt rasped. "It does smell divine."

I served up the salad, pasta and of course meatballs, and sat across from him at the kitchen table. No one actually used their formal dining room, and this table had more history for us. It felt more intimate.

"Mmmhh," Curt groaned as he tasted his first bite. I just stared, sitting there with my first forkful getting cold. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the look of utter pleasure on his face.

"Like it?"

"Mmhhm," Curt nodded as he chewed then swallowed.

"Fuck yes I like it, Bethany. I'd eat this every night."

He was using my name again. That way. Was this retaliation of some sort?

I turned my attention to my own plate and we finished our meal in silence—but for the occasional groans of pleasure of course.

"Would you like seconds?" I asked, realizing I'd been remiss in that when he'd finished long before me.

"Yes," was his stern reply.

I wiped my mouth and rose to collect his plate, startled when he captured my wrist.

"Yes Bethany, I would like seconds. And thirds, and fourths," Curt purred. "But you see, that would likely compromise my...energy, for anything else this evening. And I can't allow that. Do you understand?"

My jaw had dropped slightly, my mouth watering from the coarse seductive timbre of his voice.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Go brush your teeth and wait for me in the bedroom. I'll see to the dishes."

I nodded, licking my lips.

"And Bethany," Curt called as I reached the doorway. "I'll undress you."

Sweet Jesus.

---

Sweet Jesus.

I'd nearly lost my shit. The instant I saw her—the pigtails, the skirt, the little red apron like a fucking target tied around her waist—my restraint had been nothing short of a miracle.

I felt...hazy as I rinsed our plates. Like a dense cloud of something was trying to keep me from immediately running upstairs and violating her.

How? How was I supposed to stay in control? I was only human, and she the ultimate seductress.

Did she know? Did she know how this would affect me? The hair, the outfit...the goddamn naivety that constantly emanated from her.

She must know, to some extent. But I doubted very much if she could conceive the varying degrees of repercussions which were now ricocheting through my mind.

Fuck.

My brain was still foggy when I finished with the dishes, but I went to her anyway.

Observing her sitting patiently, sweetly, and enticingly on the padded bench at the foot of the bed, I couldn't conceal a smile.

"Good girl. Stay."

Little bunny nod.

I turned and went to brush my own teeth, determined to taste her purity tonight. I would taste it, before I filled it.

After a thorough brushing, and a less thorough shave, I returned to the bedroom, smiling tenderly down at her. Her eyes were so wide with innocence, her pigtails so youthful and tempting.

"Daddy?"

"Close your eyes Bethany."

When she obeyed, I stripped, stowing the ring I'd pocketed in the top nightstand drawer before approaching her again, hard as I'd ever been.

"Open," I purred.

She immediately opened her mouth wide, her pink tongue presenting itself for my pleasure.

God. I'd meant for her to open her eyes, but this was undeniably tempting. Those luscious pink lips, full, pouty, and her hot tongue. Ready and eager to please me.

Fuck.

Reaching for her, I wrapped my hands in each of her pigtails, biting my lip as I heard her suddenly inhale.

I fed her my cock—just the tip, relishing the blissful silky texture of her lips wrapping around me.

"Suck Bethany. Suck. Don't take me deeper until I say."

She obeyed, though she put more than suction into her efforts. Her tongue caressed me, teasing at my frenulum, even probing slightly at my piss hole, making me hiss in desire.

"Deeper now. Take me deeper," I gritted, fisting my hands tightly in her hair, but letting her control the depth and pace.

"Mmmm," she mewed into my shaft, sucking like a good little slut as she took me slowly, as deeply as she could.

I savored the occasional light gagging, her throat constricting over me as she tried.

"Ssshh, take your time baby. Relax your throat."

"Hmm, hmm," she replied, and I knew she was saying "Yes Sir."

Her throat did indeed loosen, the air from her nose raising goosebumps on my hips as she breathed and swallowed my cock.

"My balls Bethany, touch them."

"Mmmmm," came a beautiful hum through me, making my toes curl even before I felt her delicate hands begin to gently fondle my sac.

"Good girl. That's my good sweet Bethany," I murmured as I tugged slightly on her hair, willing her to take me deeper.

"Mmm, mmhhm," she nodded as she sucked. Yes Daddy.

"Nnnnhh," I grunted as I interpreted her sweet words in my mind.

"Yes baby, suck Daddy's cock. Show Daddy how much you love him."

"Mmmmmm..." her head bobbed faster, she sucked harder at me.

"Deeper little girl..."

"Nnngghh," she swallowed against me, making me clench my teeth.

"Enough," I released her hair quickly before she took me over the edge.

"Daddy?" Beth panted as I pulled free of her mouth. She looked questioningly at me, obviously afraid she'd disappointed me somehow.

Caressing her cheek, I reassured her. "Baby, that was amazing. Too amazing. I really wanted to come down your throat just then. Truly, I almost did. But I need to save my cum. It belongs in your pussy, understand?"

Little bunny nod.

"Stand."

I took a deep breath as she obeyed and stood before me, clad in an outfit nearly as torturous as her Sunday dress. I swallowed and briefly wondered if this was all a dream.

Stepping forward, I began to disrobe her, starting with her white blouse. This one did not conceal her lust from me. It was thin, silky, and I could see her bra clearly through it, as well as her nipples.

God how I wanted to bite those nipples. To chew on them greedily as warm mother's milk flowed from them, filling my mouth.

I salivated at the thought.

After laying her blouse neatly on the bench, I admired her lovely flesh, so creamy and rosy at the same time—the white lace bra a subtle contrast that suited her.

So angelic...so pure.

I unhooked her bra next, savoring her intake of breath as the lace glided over her skin. The straps came free, the cups pulled free, and she was there, exposed, and clearly aroused—the glimmer in her eyes honest, and demanding.

I grazed a warm finger over her left nipple, drawing a shiver from her before I moved on.

Her blue skirt was pleated, coming down only to mid thigh, and was probably one of the shorter ones she owned. It was perfect for this moment. She had dressed this way for me. And she'd known exactly what I wanted. What I needed. I needed her innocence. But I also needed her sexuality.

I unzipped the skirt slowly, sensually, taking stock of each barely perceptible squirm. The material came loose and I eased it down her legs, biting my lip as I observed the lacy tops of her white stockings.

"Mmm, these are very nice..." I whispered as I stroked the back of her leg.

"Aahh," Beth quivered.

"As are these," I kneeled before her now, tracing the edge of her lacy white panties adoringly. "I think these will be my favorite. But you knew that already, didn't you Bethany?"

"Sir, ahh," she gasped as I gently touched her lace covered mound.

"Shall I take off your panties now, Bethany?"

"Yyyes, Sir," she nodded, though I detected the slightest trace of nervousness in her voice.

"Good girl," I praised.

As I had that very first night, I peeled her panties down, over her hips, and...

Holy fucking shit.

Her panties fell ungracefully to the floor at her feet as I stared.

Bare. Entirely bare.

As pure and smooth as I'd ever encountered.

When seconds passed in silence, I finally looked up at her.

"On the bed."

Beth obeyed quietly, taking position where she had lain in nights past.

"No, scoot forward, down towards the foot of the bed," I instructed.

My balls were aching, and I feared I would embarrass myself at any moment, but I had to taste her. The need had increased tenfold when I'd seen her ivory mound.

I knelt on the bench, and pulled her by the waist til her knees waterfalled at the edge of the bed, her lovely toes grazing the bench on either side of me.

On second thought...

As close as I was to my breaking point, I had to push this further. It was warranted. She'd shaven her pussy for me of her own volition.

I searched and quickly found the two unused ropes from Saturday, and proceeded to bind her. I wrapped the ropes around each foot post and gently tied her legs til they were forcibly spread.

"Are you comfortable Bethany?" I asked seriously. "Are they too tight?"

"No Sir," she whispered. "I like it."

"You're going to like it more, very soon."

"What are you going to do, Daddy?"

I grinned as I recalled her taunting me with those very same words last night.

"I'm going to eat you, baby. I'm going to tongue that beautiful bare cunt until you can't take it anymore."

Beth's jaw dropped a few degrees, her eyes glazed.

God, she was the most beautifully innocent submissive a Dominant's mind could conjure. And she was real. And she was mine.

Satisfied that she couldn't move more than to squirm slightly against the ropes, I knelt again on the bench, transfixed once more by her young, smooth, splayed pussy.

My cock throbbed, twitched, and cursed me. I didn't care. If I came all over this fucking bench, it would be worth it. I had to get my mouth on her.

I leant forward, wrapping my hands under her delicate curves to savor her fertile female musk. Beth's soft whimper as I breathed on her was what finally did me in.

Neglecting all regard for technique, I laved her with my tongue. I lapped at her folds, growling in satisfaction as I tasted her purity at last. I feasted on her, sucking her soft lips, delving between, hungry for the sweet nectar that flowed as her hips shifted and bucked against my face.

"Daddy!" I heard her squeal over the hum in my ears.

"My baby, you taste so sweet," I growled. "So fucking sweet...aahnnn..." I groaned as I went back for seconds.

I fed upon her, sucking at her, fucking her deeply as I could with my tongue, tasting her core til I was sure I'd go mad.

"Please Daddy, please!" she begged, and I felt her hand rest on my head, applying a light pressure, hinting that she needed more.

"Do you need to come little girl?" I rasped as I came up for air.

"Please," Beth shivered, humping her pussy up at me in desperation.

"Please what?"

"Please, Daddy," she whispered, her eyes rapt with desire.

"That's a good girl," I purred before I moved back down and kissed softly but thoroughly over her bare pussy mound.

Her ivory silk tasted exactly like heaven as I tongued her, teasing her more as she struggled against the ropes.

"Patience sweetheart," I soothed her.

"Mmm, Daddy," she whined. "Daddy..."

The sound of my name on her lips sent shocks through me, reminding me that I didn't exactly have all the time in the world.

Relenting, I licked lower, starting just at her entrance, moving softly up through her peach, my tongue parting her lips til I reached her nub, and ever so softly grazed it.

"Hahh!" Beth cried at the first touch.

I started again at her hole, tracing the natural path upward, and more firmly this time, lapped at her swollen bud.

"Aaahh! Daddy!!" she screeched and fisted her hands in the covers, her eyes shut tight.

"Sshhh," I breathed against her.

I repeated the motion, again and again, each time applying just slightly more pressure on her clit.

"Fuck!!" Beth hissed after a dozen or so passes. "Curt, please!"

I couldn't hold it against her when she forgot my title. She was mad with desire. I knew the feeling.

"I'm going to make you come now Bethany. Are you ready?"

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

True to my word, I parted her lips with my hands, and flicked her with my tongue. I provoked her engorged little bud, again and again, applying firmer pressure with each pass. She moaned like a whore, and I knew she was close.

My dick pulsed and I knew I needed to be inside of her in seconds or it would be too late.

I sucked her clit firmly into my mouth then, grasping it lightly with my teeth before flicking it rapidly with my tongue.

"Gaahhhh!!! Curt!! Haahhh!! Ahhhh!!" she screamed and squirted into my mouth.

But I wouldn't relent.

I sucked and tormented her clit more, penetrating her with my fingers and forcing her orgasm to multiply.

"Daahhhh!!" she cried continuously, her hands now full of my hair.

Moments later, I released her and muttered hoarsely, "My turn."

I scooted forward on the bench and pulled Beth by the hips til her ass hung over the edge of the bed, her legs still bound and spread.

With not a second to lose, I thrust in, losing myself in her wetness.

My head spun as I plunged deep, rutting her like nothing else mattered.

"Fffuck!" I roared, totally unhinged.

I gripped her soft hips, sunk my claws in, pulled her to me as I went at her again and again. My balls tightened and I bit my lip, knowing this was it.

"Yyyesss Bethany!!"

"Daddy!!"

"Fffuck!! Haahhh!! Aahhh! Aaaahh!"

I exploded in her, came buckets as she cried out for me. My hips quaked and shuddered as I forced every last spurt deep into her womb.

Sweet Christ.

I had Beth bound, impaled, and now plugged full of my semen.

"God, Beth..." I gushed against her breasts as I came down from the high.

When I could breathe again, I freed her legs, massaging them gently as her hands stroked tenderly through my hair. I didn't pull out, and I could tell she didn't want me to.

---

"So, you liked it then?" I asked him timidly.

"Liked what?" Curt breathed, obviously still drunk from his orgasm, as was I.

"My, umm..."

"Your bare pussy?"

"Yeah. I wasn't sure if you'd like it."

"Fuck yeah I liked it."

"So it seemed," I giggled. "Just making sure."

Curt nodded dazedly as he lay beside me.

"And I take it I didn't disappoint?"

"You never disappoint," I said matter-of-factly.

"Ha! Guess you haven't known me long enough then," Curt said darkly. "What about yesterday?"

"I forgave you for that," I reminded him.

"Yes, well let's hope I never need your forgiveness again. God knows I'll try."

I nodded, reaching forward and touching his cheek.

"That's all I can ask."

Curt gave me a look then, a new one I couldn't interpret.

"Stay," he ordered as he gently removed my hand from his cheek.

He rolled away from me then, totally and unapologetically naked as he rummaged through his nightstand for something.

I licked my lips distractedly as I observed his truly mouthwatering behind. What did this man do to possess such an amazing body?

But my dirty thoughts were totaled as he turned to me, a small black box in his hand.

What the ff....

"I imagine this is probably the worst way I could do this. God knows I'm a fuck up. But what you said, about accepting that I will try...hell, I just can't wait one more second."

Curt crawled toward me on the bed, his face apprehensive. I simply stared at him slack-jawed, hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"I will try Bethany. I will try every fucking day. To make you happy. I will love you as much I know how, with all that I am, if you'll have me."