Dwelling in Desire Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
546 Followers

"Aaahh," Beth winced as she circled her clit.

"More," I urged as I increased my pace, determined to draw out her pleasure, even against her will.

"Please," her mouth fell open as she went harder against it.

"Good girl," I purred. "Touch your pussy."

"Fffuck," she cursed as I pushed in deeper.

"Look at me," I ordered, done with her evasion.

She opened her eyes hesitantly, and they shone with tears.

"Tell me you love me."

"Curt..."

"Tell me you love me," I repeated, thrusting harder, deeper, faster.

"I love you," Beth finally whispered.

"Good girl. Now frig that little clit. I want to feel you come over my cock."

"Mmmm!" Beth whined as I brought both her legs up over my shoulders and plowed her deeper and harder still. She would come with me, I vowed, as I gritted my teeth.

"Come. Come for me, sweet Bethany," I demanded, my voice hoarse, my brow glistening from restraint. My cock throbbed with want, my balls tightened, and I knew I was dangerously close to the point of no return.

"Christ, I'm gonna come," I warned. "Fucking frig that clit baby...aahh..."

Wet slapping noises were rampant in the air, the smell of her abundant juices overtaking my senses. Her squeals turned to tawdry cries, and I grunted as I pounded her as hard as I could.

"Curt!! Fffuck!!" Beth screamed as her hand became a blur over her tight cunt.

"Rrrraaahhh!! Aaahhh! Fffucck, Beth!!" I roared, forcing my pulsing dick into her clenching pussy as I let go. She rippled over me, drawing out my orgasm, and I shuddered as she pulled the last of my cum from my balls into her womb.

I collapsed, spent, between her legs, my hips bucking against hers as I recovered. My heart melted when I felt Beth's arms enfold me, her legs trapping me against her.

"Sweet Bethany," I murmured. "I love you..."

---------------------

I'd lain awake for a good hour or so after rolling Curt onto his side, pulling the covers over us as I snuggled against his chest, eager to absorb his warmth again—to enjoy him for just a few more hours. I even listened to his snoring, happily, mournfully.

I was weak. A fucking weak, sex-hungry slut. Curt had lied to me, misled me, and all but raped me when I told him I was leaving. He didn't deserve what I so willingly gave him. But I was in too deep. Curt was a heady drug that I was dangerously dependent on. And it didn't matter. Because despite how it would kill me, turn my insides to ashes, I was leaving.

Apart from my anger and despair at having been lied to, the part that hurt the most was not when Curt forced himself upon me, but rather our most recent coupling, when he'd demanded that I declare my love for him.

I loved him, for certain. There was no denying that. Yet. Lord knew I would try, was trying already, to separate myself from my thick emotions. It would be a long time, I was sure, before I would get over Curt. Deceptive bastard or not, he'd long since captured my heart, and that was something no amount of betrayal could easily erase.

-----

I awoke to the soft glow beneath the drapes, and knew I needed to get moving. Curt was so deliciously soft and warm, it made me sick to pull away, but I knew I had no choice. If he were to wake, there was no telling what would happen.

No, I knew what would happen. He would beg me to stay, or worse, command me to stay. And I would yield. There was no way I could look in his eyes and not be immediately at his mercy.

I clung to that thought as I slowly extricated myself from Curt's embrace. God, it hurt already. I needed him so badly, but I managed to pull myself away and out of the bed without Curt so much as stirring.

My stomach churned as I looked at him lying there on the bed, ruggedly handsome, sex incarnate. Strong. Fiercely protective.

But not enough, I reminded myself.

If he'd really cared, you would not have been held hostage in a decrepit prison cell for who knows how many hours.

After emptying out the drawer I'd filled with my underwear and pajamas, I scurried to the closet to dress and pack. I decided to abandon my original plan of folding, and quickly piled all my clothes, with the hangers still on, into the suitcase. It was Curt's suitcase I was taking, but he would just have to buy a new one. I couldn't conjure any remorse for that.

I gathered my things from the bathroom, and after tiptoeing as best I could down the stairs with his enormous suitcase, I cleared my workstation in the guest suite. By that time I was sniffling, my throat tense, my chest and my tummy filled with dread.

When at last I had everything set and was reaching for the door handle to leave, I was filled with the urge to run upstairs again and look at him one last time.

Don't do it Beth. Don't. He'll wake up, and you're done for.

Perhaps that was what I wanted, because I ignored my better judgment and silently crept up the stairs to his bedroom.

God, he was so sexy, I thought as I gazed at his gorgeous face and muscled physique, his tanned skin and dark hair such a beautiful contrast against the supple cotton sheets. Curt was so sexy, and so powerful. And loving. Yes, he was loving, tender, and sweet.

No he's not. He's a liar. He is evil and will destroy you.

He would destroy me. That much was certain. But it wouldn't be his lies, or his aggressive sexual instincts that would be my undoing. It was love.

My love for him would be my destruction.

---------

As I stared at her engagement ring next to a folded piece of paper, I ached with something I'd yet to experience. It was different from the other night when I realized she'd been kidnapped. This was almost worse, because she'd left me. She hadn't been taken against her will. She'd left me. Without saying goodbye.

You don't deserve goodbye you bastard.

Then it registered that she had left a goodbye of sorts, and I reached for the folded note. I frowned as I opened it, knowing full well that nothing in this letter could lessen the pain I was feeling. If anything, the worst was yet to come.

-------

Dear Curt,

I want you to know that I love you. What happened didn't change that, even though it should have. I just can't be with you. I can't be with a liar. I would have faced dangers with you. I'd have done anything for you. But you were a lie. I pray that you find your way to goodness, to truth and eventually to love. Goodbye Curt.

Bethany

--------

No sooner had I read it was the note in shreds all over the carpet.

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
546 Followers