All Comments on 'Dying to Fuck My Sister'

by JakeLeBrux

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, what an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it - one of the best stories i´ve ever red on Literotica.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writer....very well done...and I was convinced you were going one-way with the story and than you throw that Chapter 7 curve-ball. A complete waste of a great story up to that point. Not to say that it couldn't happen but man did you miss the opportunity to do something original. I could think of a half dozen better ways to end it other than a creepy brother just wanting to fuck his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, no. This needs a rape/noncon tag and content warning added ASAP. I understand that some people find that particular fantasy titillating, and I don't intend to deny you the pleasure of that fantasy, but you *must* tag it appropriately so that the rest of us don't stumble into it. And again, I understand as a writer the desire not to spoil a plot twist for your readers, but...when the twist involves rape, you need to do it anyway.

(And as a side note, as someone who struggles with anxiety disorders, I can tell you quite definitively that being raped would not improve anything and is, indeed, a common *cause* for such disorders. All the moreso if committed by one I loved and believed to love me.)

You're a very talented writer, and I've greatly enjoyed your tragic stories, but please don't lure me into any more horror by pretending that it's tragedy.

ParttimehobbyParttimehobbyalmost 3 years ago

Don't normally read 5 page stories, but you "sucked" me in. Loved it.

gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

Woooooow! AMAZING job at throwing the swerve I didn't see coming AT ALL! Usually, this story ends in him living longer than they thought but the time they spent before then was magical... OR I thought maybe they both jump off the balcony into eternity together... Sometimes it's just straight forward "in the end he made it 2 days longer than the doctors thought... I ended up naming my first son...."

Even though I hold some very negative feelings that he did that, I'm THRILLED that this story was both very well written and not at all predictable. 5/5

nomad14905nomad14905almost 3 years ago

Absolutely stunning story - loved every minute of it! VERY well crafted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck the naysayers, some must strive to find something bad to comment on. If the first anonymous critic had the mental capacity read and retain, he would realize that you took the element of rape and non consent out of the story by the character giving complete consent for him to use her body! That reader needs to curl up under his own whale blanket and suck his thumb until his mommy gets back home and spanks him for reading erotic literature on the internet. Fuck him, and the story was terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to say "I saw that ending coming," but that would be disingenuous. I thought that was how it MIGHT go, but I also suspected it might have gone the other, more tragic way. THAT is good writing; keeping me guessing to the end, and then not wanting it to BE the end. There may not be any plans for a sequel, but I would love to see what comes of their newfound relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliantly written, deeply and realistically analytical, and full of excitement and emotion. This author has big-league talent and either a wildly rich imagination or a world of freaky experience to draw from, or both. Is JakeLeBrux really a man? Seems impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with the comment suggesting a rape/noncon tag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it great story, well written, you have talent for writing, well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy sh*t you are a talented writer! Can you please write some mother & son stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't listen to the naysayers. They could have easily found another story at the first whiff of non-con.

This was GREAT. I rarely compliment stories here, but this was fantastic. Keep on writing. You're a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A nicely spun story with a crap ending. I guessed the spin on it in the first couple of pages. He was going on too much on how he was dying whenever they talked and that would raise suspicion. The ride for her deciding to sleep with him was interesting but the whole scene in the storm was rape. Nothing but. A better ending would of been a realistic one, where she did send the email, basically cutting all ties with him and/or telling the parents what happened. As mentioned, while some really good story telling, vastly ler down by the way it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm with Anon. Feared that twist ending early on. It's fucked up, completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Haha what a fun story, this would have been a perfect story for april fools contest, i did expect for it to turn out like this. Maybe you can rewrite this story for Halloween and end it with the brother dying while in his is sister puss or ass and the parents just return from their trip to witness it. Just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had to stop reading the story a couple of times. Not having a sister who even liked me a little bit made it difficult to suspend my disbelief that a sister would be willing to provide a dying brother with the experience he wanted.

That said, I did enjoy the story enough to resume reading until I completed it. The twist at the end has left me deep in thought, however. There truly is a trust issue which will always stand between them from now on. I don't think she'd ever forgive him.

Despite my misgivings - nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's almost rape. Thats not a fantasy, it's insanity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't give 5 stars very often but, I did this time, because it was fantastic. For some reason, I read it with extra caution. I was looking for a slip-up of some sort. IDK why.

Everything was running smooth and then IT HAPPENED.......

You stated that he opened the door to the fridge and the interior light illuminated the room, then shortly after you stated the power came back on. No power, no light.

😳😳😳😳. Not certain why I wanted to mention that, because, other than that, that was a damn good read. Thanks.

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 3 years ago
Following up.

Logging in on mobile (or at least on my particular phone) can be a bit of a pain, and therefore I do not always bother, but, lest it be thought that I am too cowardly to own my commentary, I have done so now in order to follow up on my prior, anonymous comment. I was the fourth commenter, the anon who suggested that this story needs a noncon warning. I felt the need to explain myself further, since my comment has evidently been misunderstood by at least two subsequent readers, and I hope I can prevent you, the author, from similarly misunderstanding me. (If you find it odd that I should linger in the comments section of a story that I apparently did not enjoy, all I can say in my defense is that this is an issue of genuine importance to me and that I hope to see my suggestion implemented.)

The anonymous gentleman or lady who insulted my skill at reading comprehension may, I humbly suggest, be projecting from his or her own deficiency in this area. Yes, it is true that Clare gave James 'consent to use her body', but it is also true that, when the truth was revealed to her, Clare became violently ill and regarded what had happened as a violation, because her 'consent' was given under false pretences. It is made abundantly clear at multiple points in the story that she would never have even *considered* giving such permission if she had known the truth, which is the very definition of rape by fraud, and I make no distinction between rape by force and rape by fraud. Noncon is noncon, as far as I am concerned. The law, in some places, does make such a distinction, and therefore if you wish to call it 'dubcon' and tag the story thus, I would not object, but, either way, it would still require the appropriate content warning.

Another anonymous commenter, who calls me a 'naysayer', has a slightly better point, but, in calling me a naysayer, they betray that they have evidently misunderstood mine. I did not and do not say that your story is bad; it is excellent, so far as I can tell. It is not my cup of tea, but that hardly makes a story bad. The problem is that, though noncon only disgusts me, there are others for whom it can be a source of genuine distress, and it is therefore usually considered good form to place content warnings on one's stories, even when they seem obvious.

And I call into question exactly how obvious this particular content warning is; anon evidently believes that readers should be able to anticipate the noncon elements of your story without being warned ahead of time, but it is perfectly possible to read this story without realising it has noncon elements until after those elements have already been read. I was genuinely surprised by the reveal, which perhaps lends some credence to the earlier anon's suggestion that I lack intelligence, but, in my defense, I remembered your pseudonym from your previous story Are We Bad?, which I much enjoyed, and which was a tragedy. I therefore assumed, given what I knew of your authorial history, and the summary and set-up of this story, that it would be similarly tragic. Perhaps if I had not recognised you, I would have seen more foreshadowing that slipped past me and anticipated the twist; it is impossible to know.

Either way, I wish to renew my heartfelt request that the appropriate content warning be added at the beginning of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Perfect

See comment title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Perfect

See comment title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't say I'm surprised at the ending. Don't think a terminally ill patient will look healthier than ever and be able to fuck all day. Lying about dying is seriously fucked up. More so than using a lie to somehow bed your sister if you ask me. But combining both.. yeah. It's pretty unforgivable in my mind.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

Incredible. Such a wonderful and well written story. I'm not sure at the moment whether or not I liked it but there's no way to deny a good read. You have a God-given talent for telling a story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate her course of action at the end.

AndreasVonGlatzAndreasVonGlatzalmost 3 years ago

Sehr gute Geschichte finde das Ende nur einwenig zu kurz geraten würde mich über einem 2 Teil freuen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Quirinous's comments below, this story does need a flag of non-concent or atleast a trigger warning. While reading it kept having this feeling that the death thing was a hoax & I kept feeling super uncomfortable, but I held on hope that I was wrong, alas I wasn't.

Although it's a well written story, I gave it 4*s as that recognition, but I avoid these topics & I would have liked a warning so I could have avoided it. I hope the author adds it in an edit.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written but seriously messed up. Clare was butt-fucked and the reader was mind-fucked, both against our will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Lots of twists. It kept me interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This definitely needs a sequel!

candygirl99candygirl99almost 3 years ago

yeah he totally raped her, fvck him, truly

BrianfinchBrianfinchalmost 3 years ago

From your previous stories, I figured that sequels aren’t your thing, but I’ve never been impressed with the writing on this site before until now. Normally I just read for the thrills and that’s it. But the writing was so good I was very invested into the story and now I’m ‘dying for part 2’.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Well Damb

That was fucked up manipulation for sure!

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99over 2 years ago

Wow didn't see that outcome. But is there going to be more to the story? I mean love where it left off at but it still feel like more could be add to it

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I didn't see that coming either, nice twist.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 1 year ago

:o I've got nothing to say, I appreciate that you write about both men and women manipulating each other, but that's a weird twist.

Still, it's just a story, so great!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

I definitely did not see that ending the way it did. I for one love it. It was exceptional in every way. Thank you for taking the time to share your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This premise with it's plotpoints and brutal twist could easily be made into a novella. (i don't know who would publish it though). This piece is art. It's play on control and metaphorical rejection of the chaos caused by loss (the balcony) from the point of view of the person dying (the scream) and the loved ones losing them is worth any controversy of rape/non-consent. The ending is illogical, but that makes it more real. This story is rare in that i don't think it could be told without the incest angle. The emotions/obligations dont exist like this in any other form of relationship. I'm glad i read it, it's one of my favourites now. Sequels rarely live up to the original, but i would love to see the author try. Maybe some sort of pov from the brother after he gets the email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Good story !! I wish it was illustrated with

Photos of beautiful naked porn stars ( Females ) & just a Normal Naked guy

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

Wow! I don’t know what else to say.

unclemerv77unclemerv778 months ago

I loved it, great ending

GideonRavGideonRavabout 2 months ago

This is one of the best stories on this site. I don't say that lightly. I've read thousands and this is one of maybe a couple dozen that stand out. I don't think it needs a non-con warning. Anyone actually sensitive to that will be bowing out after the attempted kiss and subsequent conversation. I do kinda wish it had it so its score would not be review bombed. This is easily deserving a 4.8+.

The characters emote convincingly, the female pov is grounded and believable. Most stories here, especially in incest have the predictable and almost compulsory 1st to 2nd to 3rd base progression and acceleration, but here it's logical and well paced. The story even has a satisfying arc and theme based around the balcony. I would happily buy a 20-30 page extended version if it existed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous