All Comments on 'Dying to Fuck Your Wife'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

16 pages of HORSESHIT! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Good well rounded story about life. Love the way she’s reeled in a little bit at a time and ends up hooked on blackcock like she was afraid of. In real life I would have loved to have my wife manipulated like that by a huge hung Blackman. Super hot how everytime she says no he gets what he wants. I think it’s the hottest nastiest thing for a white couple to have a black baby. Letting the world see that she was bred and kept it and her husband accepts that. The other dominant blackmen will do whatever they need to get her white pussy and know she’ll let them eventually. Her husband watching her weaken as another Blackman teaches her she still a slut for big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The perfect mix!

Some story, some emotion and a whole lot of fucking! Need to fill us in on that threesome thou!

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 3 years ago
Yep!

I liked it a lot! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sehr Geil

Geile Story .Grüsse aus Deutschland

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
A Wonderful Story

I was hesitant about reading this story because seeing it was 16 pages, it was a little long for my taste, but I'm so glad that I read it. It took me three nights to finish it and each night I came so hard. I absolutely loved the story. It was so well written. You should be an author and write novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

chasvtchasvtover 3 years ago
Excellent

Loved the slow build up and character development.

WolfieWolfieover 3 years ago
Great story

It could’ve been half as long; but, then it would’ve been half as good. Loved her passion, just surprised at the threesome ending. Didn’t fit her sexual makeup and I’m surprised that she’d choose an “enemy.” Loved it though, through and through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the first

One of the first stories where I genuinely felt both main characters deserved terrible things, but your writing is exceptional, and if it hadn't been about terrible people this would have been one of my favorites for sure.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 3 years ago
Another fun fantasy

Always enjoy your stories, and this one was no exception! My favorite thing in these stories is the wife's internal struggle between remaining faithful and then being overwhelmed with lust....this is why I read, and occasionally write these stories. My only critical comment is that I would have liked for her seduction to have been a little more gradual. Not that I'm saying that the story is too short, it most certainly is not. I would have liked to have seen her fight the temptation a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
White Cravings

Great story. I hope you write another story about Liz, and how she is brought in for the threesome. Your stories always makes me crave for white women, and they haven’t disappointed me with their sexual appetites and the love for BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man I just wanted to cum. Can someone just put up the highlights. I didn't need to read an entire history of their lives.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 3 years ago

Another Classic!

Congratulations on this newest masterpiece Stormbringer! I thought for awhile that perhaps Calvin was taking some kind of altered X-Cite to stifle his body and lure her in, only to later take the antidote and reverse the effects once he had her addicted to his big black cock. But alas, his cancer was real and his death set the stage for a bigger more verile version of himself to give her what she needed the rest of her days. I didn’t see that coming, but it was welcomed twist! Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope

Yes I was hoping that she inherited everything. But she and hubby had a prenuptial agreement and the adultress walked away with nothing. Hubby then sues her for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot! Well done.

what a turn on. enjoyed the story’s flow. been a fan since 2004. keep writing and i’ll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And they all lived Happily Ever After! I liked her boobs being full of milk. I met the love of my life while she was nursing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
bbc

Just another bbc story. I guess I grew up in a less fortunate place our high school had physical education classes and a lot of blacks but never seen any black guy that I was a shamed of standing beside. I guess some just have to have a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I usually don't read interracial stories, but god I'm so glad I read this one. I love the slow burn, I love how he slowly coerces her to suck his black cock, until she is addicted to it! Then she let me him eat her wet pussy, and finally says fuck it, she rides that big cock like crazy ahah I love it bareback, always hated condoms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow, 20 years of writing great stories, kudos to you! well paced, excellent progression of his disease and their relationship. Now, go write another,

thanks!

johnstang2johnstang2almost 3 years ago

Now hold on. I am handicapped that could barely stand and I can wash myself. There are shower seats designed for that purpose. The hand rails are need but only as a means of traversing in and out of shower/toilet NOT for constant pressure to hold oneself upright. You will ripe them off the walls doing that. Shower heads for handicap people are hand held too. Then you have bath sponges on handles. If this guy can still work out then he certain bath himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whore meets mythology. Tired lie, with a dose of racism for extra pity points.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Wow its been a long time since i read any Stormbringer. I should hate your ass for getting me hooked on interracial porn stories so many years ago. Now i just need to find that sonofabitch Arc Light

NickDNNickDNover 2 years ago

A rather long story but it is a nice chance of pace. Not quite so stereotypical, but then again things on Literotica have to be a bit stereotypical. Very touching and moving in parts and my lady loved it too. Glad to have you posting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plot has been done before with far fewer pages. In this case, however, you somehow manage to make the cheating wife some type of hero and the cheating bastard a saint by leaving her money and a house and providing his brother to now take over as the provider of al the BBC she can handle.

I feel sorry for Tom, who's only fall I guess was trusting his wife to be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly one of the best stories someone will find on this or any other platform!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow. This was very exciting and I enjoyed it tremendously. I was an in home nurse specialist in veteran’s care. One of my patients was a young black man named Derek who had lost a leg in Afghanistan. I worked with him for four months when his parents died and left him several million dollars. He wanted to hire me as his full time live in nurse. I accepted the job and it probably took six months for me to fall in love with him. Of course I had seen all of him from the beginning and knew he was sporting some major wood. Not 14 inches like the story, but he was over ten inches and nice and thick, I spent many hours riding on that hard black cock. We got married two years later and we celebrated out 18 th anniversary in August.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ultimately a cheating wife's story but it shows the another side rather bright side of it.

Hat's off to the writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We can ALMOST see a normal wife falling for the black man.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just more racist trash

Pfj99Pfj9911 months ago

I'm so glad I happened upon this story! I wasn't sure I wS up for 16 pages, but I read the whole thing in one sitting. This is the only Literotica story that made me shed tears and also make my pussy wet. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing. Incredibly well written. Hot, and believable. Very well developed, well rounded characters. Excellent story. Thank you.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

A cheating whore who has done no good except spread her legs. She's certainly not worthy of a 16-page tirade about black and white partnerships. If it takes a cheating wife for a black man to come to a woman, then good night. It's good that Trump has nothing more to say!

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZero6 months ago

Lmao so sad to see a bad ending imo, she don't deserve a smooth life after but that's jus me. Good asl writing and believable though, very hot. As much as she's a bitch, that jawn was just as good to read.

Read it over the course of two weeks though, 16 pages got damn

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol. 14 inch penises. Not just fiction but pure fantasy. Rofl. Check out the Guiness Book of World Records. Also how long do you thing a woman's vaginal tract is? And meanwhile it promotes more racism. What a crock.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, as a fuck/jerk-off story, it was great. Having a nice sized cock myself and knowing that you have to short dick 99.9% of the women out there. It's just a fact of biology. You pound one of the places (her cervix) that is quite solid and has feel to it, and the pain you give them during and after coitus, will keep you a mastubator most of your life. My wife and I have been drunk and high a few times which led to her getting and/or me giving a lot of pain which went on for a week or two, giving me a bad case of blue balls waiting for her to get better and also forgive me even if she did it herself. Live, loved, and learned, I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7513 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...