Dykeification Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amusement danced in Dani's eyes. "Oh, I wouldn't say that."

Christine shot Dani a look. She seemed breathlessly excited; obviously, this was much more of a story than she'd anticipated. "What do you mean, Dani?"

"Well..." Dani paused, savoring the younger woman's visible anticipation. "Have you ever kissed a girl, Christine?"

Christine's eyes went as wide as dinner plates at the unexpectedly personal question. She didn't reply, but the look on her face was all the answer Dani needed.

"It's different, right?" Dani didn't have as much experience as she was pretending, but she somehow felt sure that what she was saying was the truth. "Girls are soft, but passionate. Fierce. You fit together with them so neatly and delicately, don't you? Wrapped up in each other's arms, making out. Girls can be so eager to please, when you get them in the right mood. Nothing like men at all. It's wonderful."

"That's..." Christine's note-taking was becoming haphazard.

"So," Dani explained. "If you're dating a guy and you kiss another girl, it's not really cheating, is it? It's... something else. Women should be able to kiss other women whenever they want, as much as they want."

"I... see." Christine looked bewildered and enthralled in equal measure. "That's, um, very... progressive?"

"Let me put it another way," Dani said. "Have you ever been to a frat party, Christine?"

Christine nodded.

"Then I'm sure you know that frat guys love it when their girlfriends make out." Those words seemed oddly familiar to Dani, like she was repeating something, but she was almost certain she'd never heard them before. "Especially when everybody is really drunk. They practically beg them to do it. A little intimacy between girls is such a natural thing. Everyone loves it."

Tap, tap. "So you're saying Cameron enjoys your, ah, experimentation?" Christine asked.

Dani shrugged. "I'm saying he would, if he knew. So what's the harm?"

"Wow," Christine breathed. "Dani, are you sure you want that to be on record?"

"I'm sure I can trust you to decide what belongs in your article," Dani replied smoothly. "It seems a little off-topic, doesn't it? After all, you came here to talk about my new look. Instead, you seem much, much more interested in what I do with other girls."

Christine turned scarlet. "I... I didn't..."

"Oh, it's OK. I'm not offended." Dani was enjoying how easy it was, teasing Christine and guiding the conversation exactly where she wanted it to go. She felt like a cat toying with a mouse. "And I don't mind talking about it at all - not to you, anyway. I can see that you get what I'm talking about. You're a bit of a kindred spirit, Christine."

"Am I?" Christine replied nervously.

"Of course." Dani's eyes flashed with lust. "You said you'd kissed girls before, after all."

Christine's blush deepened still further. "We... um... perhaps we should get back on topic," she stuttered.

"No, I don't think so," Dani said firmly. Christine looked at her, surprised. Dani could tell she was ready for a firmer hand. "Since you're so curious, I think we should take this upstairs."

"Upstairs?"

"My bedroom is upstairs."

Dani's tone left no doubt regarding what she was proposing. Christine looked like a deer in headlights and shook her head, but when Dani stood up and reached for her hand, she took it and let the celebrity guide her to her feet.

"I... I've never really done this before," Christine said quietly, as Dani folded the younger girl into her arms. "I have a boyfriend."

Dani silenced her with a kiss.

"That's OK," she told the interviewer. "It's not cheating. With girls, it doesn't count."

12