Dykeification Ch. 06

Story Info
Grace guides Dani to some new priorities for her future.
4.2k words
4.66
8.9k
20

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
932 Followers

With girls, it doesn't count. With girls, it isn't cheating.

Those words had become Dani's mantra. Her new moral compass. They were infinitely comforting whenever she started to question whether or not she was doing the right thing by exploring her newfound sexuality.

Especially at moments like these.

"U-um... Dani?" whimpered the girl pinned underneath Dani, on the celebrity's bed.

"Hm?" Dani looked down, enjoying the wide-eyed, nervous, starstruck expression on the girl's face. Dani had her wrists pinned together above her head, and she'd been using her other hand to undress her until her mind had wandered. "Don't worry, kitten," she soothed. "I'm gonna take good care of you."

The girl shivered, and made just the most adorable sound. Dani smiled. What was the girl's name again? Beverly? Kimberly? Something like that. In the two weeks since her big interview, Dani had pretty much given up on trying to remember the names of all the girls she brought home.

She didn't feel guilty about it at all.

Besides, she'd found that all of them responded perfectly well to being called 'kitten' instead.

Today's 'kitten' was a fan. Most of the others had been too. Lately, Dani had been flooded with new fans. Her interview with Christine D'Amelio - published with some well-chosen omissions, of course - had gone viral like nothing Dani had ever seen before. Her star was rising far and fast, and her newfound fame had brought with it a deluge of offers for modeling contracts, more interviews, and even acting gigs. At long last, Dani's big break had come. For now, though, she was playing it close to her chest, as her personal assistant had suggested. Better to keep people hungry, Grace had told her. And Grace hadn't led Dani wrong so far.

Dani was happy to wait. For the moment, she was far too busy having fun and exploring herself. She was reveling in her new look, and in her status as a newly-crowned 'gay icon'. And, most of all, she was enjoying the fact that she was into girls.

What was wrong with having a little fun, before tying the knot with her fiancé? With girls, it didn't count as cheating.

Finding girls to hook up with wasn't hard. She had been drip-feeding her Twitter and Instagram a steady stream of selfies, all of which had been met with raucous praise. When the mood took her, Dani would look through some of her top followers and find someone suitable. A young influencer, usually; bicurious or better, in L.A., and utterly giddy with joy at receiving a DM from their new favorite celebrity. And when the conversation led to an invitation, they were always so very eager. Getting to meet their new idol was a dream come true.

Of course, they got to do much, much more than just meet her.

Dani wasn't worried about word getting out. Her fans always promised to be discreet. They all wanted to impress her, and none of them wanted to spoil their shot at a repeat visit. Until recently, Dani would have regarded sleeping with her own fans as impossibly tacky, but she'd come around to a different way of thinking. What was the harm? It was just a little fun between girls.

Right. Tiffany. That was this one's name.

"Sorry, kitten," Dani purred. "Just taking a moment to enjoy the view."

Tiffany shivered again, and just like that, all of her nervous apprehension melted into hopeless, rapturous gratitude. The sight of it made Dani grin. Fans were so easy. Really, when she was surrounded by girls like these, how was she supposed to help herself?

After that, Dani wasn't going to wait any longer. She was done playing with her food. She started lowering herself, drawing closer to the nervous, younger, submissive girl. Tiffany's eyes flew wider still, before she shut them completely, and prepared her lips for a kiss.

That was very cute. Dani wasn't going to kiss her like that, though. She wasn't sure that would feel right. She was still engaged, after all.

Instead, she put her lips to the girl's bared neck and started kissing her there.

Tiffany's back arched immediately, and she let out a truly needy little whimper. Her whimpering only grew in pitch and volume as Dani kept kissing, kept sucking, letting Tiffany feel her teeth and making sure to leave marks on her skin. That was all it took to have Tiffany writhing and kicking at the bedsheets. Dani pressed down forcefully, keeping her trapped and reminding her that she was in Dani's power.

God. It was so fucking hot.

Dani wasn't sure exactly what happened to her in moments like these. It was like she was being possessed by some kind of spirit. Her body started burning, and her instincts took over. Everything started coming naturally to her. She didn't need to think at all. She just kissed, and touched, and said whatever felt right. She couldn't stop it. She didn't want to stop it. Nothing had ever felt better. She wasn't in control - except she was, and that was part of why it always drove her crazy.

She was the one on top. In that moment, Dani could have made Tiffany do anything she wanted.

She could fuck Tiffany any way she wanted.

She was dominating her.

It was exactly what she wanted.

What she'd always wanted.

Right now, she didn't have to think. She just did what came naturally as she traveled down Tiffany's body, kissing her collar, her chest, her navel, her hips. The sound of the young fan's moans was like music to Dani's ears. She couldn't wait to see what happened when she buried her tongue in her cunt.

"W-w-wait!" Tiffany managed, when Dani started tugging at the hem of her jeans. "Do you want me to... um... should I...?"

Dani giggled to herself. Tiffany was so anxious to be helpful. Adorable.

"Don't worry about it, kitten," Dani assured her. "Let me take care of everything. I'll show you how it's done."

Tiffany nodded and twitched helplessly. In truth, of course, it wasn't like Dani was all that much more experienced. It hadn't even been a month since she'd started properly exploring her new sexuality. But she'd made good use of that time, that was for sure. Besides, it was like she had a little voice in the back of her head, telling her exactly what she needed to do to make her pet kittens cum their brains out.

And so far, that little voice had always been right.

With it singing through her, Dani tugged Tiffany's jeans down, pulled her panties out of the way, and started tonguefucking her.

It was funny. Dani remembered talking with Cameron about cunnilingus once before. He hadn't been particularly open to the idea. He and Dani had a little kink dynamic that they liked to play with sometimes. Well - it wasn't really kinky, not by Dani's new standards. But he liked to spank her occasionally, and she was willing to let him. According to him, going down on her would have completely undermined that. A guy doing down on a girl was a naturally submissive act. Not that he wasn't a feminist, of course. It was just about being true to their dynamic. He'd made it sound very progressive.

Now, that argument simply brought a smile to Dani's face. She never felt more dominant than when she was going down on a girl.

"O-oh!" Tiffany exclaimed, flailing as wildly as she could. "F-fuck! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, f-ffuck!"

If Dani's face hadn't been buried between the younger girl's legs, she would have been giggling. She was playing Tiffany like a musical instrument. Her every touch, every movement of her tongue, was met with moans and cries and weak, twitchy, shivery little movements. Tiffany was like a puppet in her grasp. Dani could do anything she wanted to her. She could draw out every lewd voice, every embarrassing noise, every horny, needy response, all for her own enjoyment.

She was totally in control.

Fuck.

"H-how... it feels... fffuck," Tiffany whined. Her voice was loud enough to be heard throughout the whole house. "Howww... how are y-you doing- fuck!"

Dani wondered how much experience Tiffany had, exactly. Probably a little. But probably none with other women. She'd described herself as bi-curious when Dani had started coming on to her.

Presumably, after this she would be a little more than just 'curious'.

Something about that made Dani's whole body thrum with pride.

"Hold... on... need... ah!" Tiffany started trying to squirm away from Dani, her breathing ragged. "Can't... I can't... breathe... I... fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Dani wasn't about to give her the respite she was asking for. Not yet. She cupped the younger girl's ass in her hands and dug in with her nails - clipped short, now - holding on to her like she was a wild horse. Tiffany was helpless. All the strength had left her body. Dani could feel Tiffany's hands pushing down against her head, fingers running through her short hair, trying to pry her away. It was useless.

Dani knew what Tiffany needed. She was going to take good care of her sweet, young fan. She was going to fuck her brains out.

Despite how little air was left in her body, Tiffany managed to squeal as Dani pushed her tongue still deeper into her sensitive, dripping pussy. The poor girl had been wet ever since Dani had first started touching her; by now, she was totally drenched, her wetness leaving a large, distinct stain on Dani's bedsheets. Dani didn't mind that at all. To her, it was like a trophy. All she wanted was to make even more of a mess of this girl.

Once she was sure Tiffany was at her absolute limit, Dani backed off. She withdrew her tongue and planted her lips on Tiffany's thighs, kissing and nibbling at her where she was still needy and sensitive. Immediately, the girl who had just been begging for mercy started groaning and whining for more, struggling to inch her way down the bed to try to grind her cunt against Dani's face. For Dani, that was yet another victory.

This girl was hers. Her plaything. Dani had her wrapped around her little finger.

Fortunately for Tiffany, Dani was a little too eager to see her cum to bother with much teasing. She put her mouth to Tiffany's clit, bringing one of her hands around so that she could push two fingers past her lips, finger-fucking her whilst she licked and sucked. The result was electric. Tiffany wailed and flailed like she'd been struck with lighting. She was so close. Dani could sense it.

"Fuck... fuck... fu..." the girl panted. "Need... so... close... mff... I... fuck... I'm-"

Her last word was cut off by a scream as Dani hooked her fingers inside of the writhing girl, stimulating her G-spot and pushing her over the edge into a frenzied, orgasm.

Dani kept eating her out as she came, effortlessly keeping her pinned to the bed as she thrashed and drooled. It felt good to be in control. It felt good to know that Tiffany's pleasure would only end once she was done with her. It was a better high than any drug she'd ever taken. Dani hadn't touched herself at all, but she could feel how wet she was. She couldn't wait to use her vibrator on herself later. She was going to make herself cum almost as hard as Tiffany was right now.

Once Dani was done making Tiffany ride out her orgasm. She rolled over to rest herself on her bed. Tiffany was immediately there beside her, clinging to her desperately as she muttered incoherent, blissful little adorations, lost in a drunken, post-orgasmic haze. That made Dani smile too. Her girls were adorable like this, too. She invited them around for sex, but she was more than happy to cuddle. The way they also curled up next to her, making themselves small, made her feel strong and dominant too, but in a cooler, warmer, calmer way. She enjoyed the warmth of their bodies just as much as they enjoyed the warmth of hers.

Really, Dani just loved girls.

God, that felt good to say to herself.

"Hey, Dani," came Grace's familiar voice, from outside Dani's bedroom. A knock followed. "You done? I've got, like, a few things to run by you."

Without waiting for a reply, Grace opened the door and waltzed in. That didn't bother Dani at all. She was used to Grace coming and going as she pleased. Tiffany, by contrast, gasped and snatched up a nearby blanket to cover herself with. She relaxed once she noticed Dani's lack of reaction, but still looked nervous.

Grace smiled gleefully when she saw the two of them together. "Having fun?" she asked.

Dani smiled too. Her PA was so supportive! "What do you say, kitten?" She turned to Tiffany. "Were we having fun?"

Tiffany turned scarlet, and nodded bashfully.

"Good." Dani turned and kissed the younger girl's temple. "Now, how about you run downstairs, 'kay? I gotta talk to Grace."

Tiffany nodded and scrambled out of bed, keeping the blanket wrapped around her body for modesty. Dani sent her on her way with a sharp slap to her ass, making her yelp.

"So," Dani said to Grace, once Tiffany was gone. "What's up?"

At first, Grace didn't reply. She just looked at Dani with a strange, proud, hungry look on her face. Dani was lounging on her bed, totally naked, propped up slightly on one elbow to look at her personal assistant. Her whole body was covered with a slight sheen of sweat, both from arousal, and from the exertion of fucking Tiffany, but all of her showbiz-worthy good looks were intact. Her hair was too short to get knotted or matted with sweat, so it remained swept over to one side near-perfectly. Her eyes, as she met Grace's gaze, were still smoldering with unsated arousal.

She looked like a dyke who'd just had sex.

Grace seemed very, very pleased with that. Dani was pleased with it too. It just felt right. She didn't mind Grace looking, either. She trusted Grace completely. And besides, Grace was cute. Being admired by cute girls was hot.

"I'll talk to her before she leaves," Grace said, glancing at the bedroom door. "And make sure she understands the importance of discretion."

"Thank you," Dani replied, although she wasn't worried.

"I'm so glad to see you're, like, really finding yourself!" Grace perched on the end of Dani's bed. "It's so great. You've come a long way, babe. I'm really proud."

Dani beamed back at her. "Thank you," she said. "I could never have done it without you."

She meant it, too. Grace seemed to take the thanks to heart, and grinned even wider.

"Anyway," Dani added. "I've got to enjoy it while it lasts, right?"

Grace tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

Dani blinked. "Well, Cameron is supposed to be coming home soon," she replied. "And then we're getting married."

"So... all this stops when you get married?" Grace raised an eyebrow.

"I guess so," Dani said wistfully. "It's... I'm gonna miss it, for sure. And I know it's not cheating or anything. It doesn't count with girls, that's just obvious. But marriage is a whole different thing, you know? Exclusivity is part of the deal." She sighed. "At the very least, I'll need to talk to Cameron about it, and see what he thinks. But I'm guessing he'll want me to stop."

"Hmm." Grace drew a little closer. "Are you sure you're, like, up to that, though? I mean, babe, you're glowing!"

"I..." Dani sat up properly, and swung her legs off the bed so that she was sitting next to Grace. Her assistant wasn't wrong. Dani had never felt so good about herself. After a few moments, she forced a weak, uneven smile onto her face. "It feels pretty great, yeah," she conceded. "But Cameron does too, right?"

Grace threw her a pitying look. Dani knew she didn't sound convincing, even to her own ears.

"And sex with girls isn't exactly serious," Dani pressed on. "Marriage - that's serious, you know? That's the rest of my life. Girls are just... fun. It's not a big deal. That's why it doesn't even count, right?"

"Ah," Grace said slowly, nodding. "I see. Yes, I see. I get where your head is at, babe." She shifted another few inches along the bed, leaving her perched right next to Dani. "I think you've got a few, like, misconceptions about some stuff. We gotta put that right for you."

Dani looked at her sharply, confused. "What do you mean?" Something in Grace's tone sounded distinctly off.

"Relax," Grace urged at once. Strangely, it was as easy as that. Dani immediately relaxed, as Grace dropped into that voice - the voice Dani knew so well, from all the hours she'd spent listening to relaxation and meditation tapes.

What had been bothering her about Grace, again?

"There we go, babe," Grace soothed, her lilting voice smoothing out all of Dani's anxiety. "You get, like, so worked up sometimes, you poor thing. You gotta remember to just leave it to me! That's what I'm here for, right? To look after you. Let me take care of everything for you."

"Mmmhmm." Dani nodded agreeably. It was such a relaxing reminder. She had Grace. Grace could take care of her.

"You see?" Grace continued, breathy as a whisper. "I can fix it. I can always fix it. You trust me. You always trust me. Haven't I always been so right?"

Dani nodded again. She trusted Grace. Of course she trusted Grace. But... this was between her and Cameron. How could Grace possibly help with that? "Mmmn?"

"Shush, shush, shush," Grace told her. "Worry about the details later, mkay? For now, you just have to relax. And you're soooo good at relaxing, aren't you? You're doing such a good job! You've gotten so so good at relaxing for me. You're even breathing nice and slow, just like I taught you."

Dani wasn't sure she had been, but once she turned her attention to the rhythm of her breaths, she found them coming deep and slow, just as Grace's relaxation tapes always instructed. Grace was right. She was relaxing. She was so good at relaxing. Her assistant's praise washed over Dani like a warm, summer tide, all the more potent in the afterglow of some amazing sex. It brought a broad, dumb, blissful smile to her face, entirely at odds with the cocksure, dominant smirk Tiffany had been experiencing.

"There we go," Grace repeated, purring, pleased with her handiwork. "See? You know, like, exactly what to do. Everything's totally under control, babe. You got this."

As Dani was nodding and smiling, she didn't even notice Grace slip behind her and rest her hands on the celebrity's shoulders.

"Ohhh... mmmmrrr..." Dani groaned appreciatively, as Grace's well-practiced fingers went to work on her body.

She didn't question it, not even for a moment. Grace was her assistant. Grace gave her massages. Grace's massages felt good. What was there to question?

"That's it," Grace muttered, as she pressed her thumbs into the muscles of Dani's upper back. "God, babe, you go down, like, so quick now, you know that?"

"H-huh?" Dani asked blearily.

Grace just giggled. "Don't worry about it."

So, Dani didn't. She couldn't. All the tension was draining out of her. Once she was in Grace's sweet, tender hands, nothing mattered. Nothing except Grace.

"Now," Grace began, "what did you learn about doing it with girls?"

"Um..." Dani's head was so foggy it was hard to speak, but she wasn't about to forget her mantra. "It... doesn't count... when it's with girls. Not cheating... with girls."

"That's right." Grace's voice was still low and soft, but Dani could hear in it the effort that her assistant was putting into the massage. "But, Dani, do you remember why?"

"Uhh..." This part, Dani had to strain herself to remember. Why couldn't she think straight? "Because... guys like it?"

Grace giggled again. "Kind of," she agreed. "But you like it too, right?"

Dani nodded. That was easy. "Right."

"You like it," Grace affirmed. "You love it. You love sex with girls. You love sex with girls so much. Because it feels so fucking good."

"Sssoooo... good," Dani repeated dreamily.

"Better than anything."

"Better than anything." That was easy, too.

Grace lent over, and put her lips right to Dani's ear. "Better," she whispered, "than Cameron."

Dani's smile threatened to fade slightly. That wasn't so easy to face up to. But in the end, Grace's hands drew the truth out of her. "Better... than... Cameron," she admitted.

KallieHF
KallieHF
932 Followers
12