Dykeification Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Cameron, sex had always felt a little like an obligation. He had never given her anything like the pleasure she now tasted with girls.

"So you see," Grace continued, "sex with girls is special."

She put careful emphasis on that one word, and the force in her voice made Dani shiver.

And clearly, Grace was right. Sex with girls truly was special to Dani. It felt amazing, and it didn't even count as cheating. It was totally different from sex with guys.

It was special. It had a special status, in her mind.

"Yeah..." Dani agreed dreamily. She still didn't know why her head was so hazy, but it was so easy not to care. "I guess... you're right sex with girls is pretty... um... pretty special."

"Right," Grace said. "It's special. Very special. Do you get it now, babe?"

"Um..." Dani didn't. What did any of that have to do with her and Cameron?

Grace giggled. "Let me explain. Sex with girls is, like, special, right? And what does special mean?"

Special. Dani frowned. It was such a simple question, but she was struggling for the answer. It was lucky she had Grace to lead her through it all. "Special... that's... important... rare... precious."

"Right!" Grace said jubilantly. "It's important, babe. It's precious."

She paused for a moment to let Dani's porous, hypnotized mind absorb that fact to its fullest.

Dani was simply shivering and groaning from Grace's massage as she processed the fruits of her reasoning.

Sex with girls was important. It was precious. That made sense, didn't it? It felt so good, after all. And she was, after all, into girls. She was really into girls, and she was finally figuring it out, after years of denial. It was only natural that her new sexual exploration would be precious to her.

"With girls, it's special," Grace repeated. Dani nodded, those words becoming her new mantra.

"With girls, it's special," she echoed.

"Sex with girls is special."

"Sex with girls is special."

"Sex with girls is precious," Grace pressed. "Sex with girls is important."

There was no hesitation in Dani's dull, dreamy voice as she repeated Grace's words. "Sex with girls is precious. Sex with girls is important."

"Being able to fuck girls is so important to you," Grace purred.

"Being able to fuck girls is... is so important to me."

"And," Grace added finally. "What do you do with something that precious? Or, like, what don't you do?"

With that prompting, even Dani's drained, addled mind was able to connect the dots. "You... you don't... you don't give it up," she said quietly.

"Good," Grace told her softly.

She took her hands off of Dani's body and backed away.

Dani twitched awkwardly. It was strange. It felt like she was just waking up. Except, that didn't make any sense. It was the middle of the day. She'd been in the middle of a conversation with Grace, even. Maybe she hadn't slept so great the night before. That was the only explanation Dani could think of. Her conversations with Grace were always so interesting, why else would she have found herself daydreaming?

"You OK babe?" Grace asked her. The PA's eyes were wide and innocent.

"Yeah I... sorry, my head just got away from me for a moment." Dani laughed. "If it wasn't part of what I was paying you for, I'd tell you to watch that voice of yours. It's so relaxing! Remind me never to take one of your calls when I'm behind the wheel."

Grace laughed too, and then rested a comforting hand on Dani's shoulder. "So... I know it might not exactly be my place, but did you decide what you're gonna do when your fiancé gets home?"

Right. Cameron. That was what they'd been talking about. "It's OK, you're practically my best friend at this point," Dani replied, deep in thought.

She remembered being confused and conflicted about that. Which was weird, because now, her mind was totally made up. She could feel a deep, burning conviction within her chest. It was warm. It was nice.

"Yeah, I decided," Dani said to her assistant. "I'm going to talk to him about it. But no matter what, I'm not giving up on being who I am. Not after all this time. If he can't accept that, then... then we'll just have to deal with whatever that means."

Grace's smile was like that of a cat who'd just got the cream.

As if on cue, Dani's phone, lying on her bedside table, lit up. She had a text. Dani reached over and checked the notification.

It was from Cameron.

I'll be home in a few days. I just read that interview with you everyone's talking about. We need to talk.

12