Dykeification Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani frowned. She wasn't sure what Cameron was implying about Grace, but she didn't like it. "Grace has been very supportive and helpful."

"I knew it!" Cameron cried. His body language towards Dani transformed, and he reached out to rest a hand on her shoulder. "Danielle, listen to me. I see exactly what's going on now. This isn't you! None of it is. You've never been like this before - and suddenly this strange woman has free range over our home? Danielle, she's... she's doing something to you!"

Dani snorted. "Oh my god. That's ridiculous."

"I'm serious!" Cameron insisted. "You don't know how some of these people are, honey. I keep telling you, there are all kinds of weirdos out here in Hollywood. They try and get you to join their cult, or their pyramid scheme, or... or, you know, they try to get you to try out their alternative lifestyle. They have ways. It's like mind control, or something."

Dani could not believe what she was hearing. "I'm into girls, Cameron. I'm telling you that. It's who I am."

"And I'm sure you believe that," Cameron said, like he was being very diplomatic. "Because she's messing with your head, somehow. And, uh, hey, maybe you've been a little unsatisfied in bed, too. That probably didn't help." He flashed an incredibly dumb smile. "All you had to do was ask for a little more attention. I'm sure a man can satisfy you much, much better."

That was the absolute last straw. Dani was incandescent with rage, but it burned cold. She didn't scream. She didn't yell. She simply walked over to Grace. "You think she's been 'satisfying' me. Is that it?"

Cameron nodded.

"Wow." Dani laughed. "Let me tell you, Cameron: you have seriously got the wrong idea about who wears the pants in my new relationships."

Following her urges, Dani pulled Grace into a tight, unmistakably passionate embrace. Grace made a slight noise of surprise, but submitted completely to Dani's advances and pressed close to her as Dani started to run her hands lasciviously up and down Grace's body. Next to Dani, Grace, with her blonde hair, feminine makeup, and tight-fitting pencil skirt, looked deliciously small and fragile. She looked like arm candy.

Dani cupped her ass, and rested a hand indelicately on Grace's tits. She enjoyed the feeling of Grace's soft, yielding body beneath her hands just as much as she enjoyed the look of utter shock and outrage on Cameron's face as he realized what Dani was alluding to.

"What the fuck?" he spat. "That's... no way. I'm done with both of you freaks. I don't care what she's doing to you. I don't care if she's messing with your head. I'm out."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere," Dani replied. "So you can feel free to get the fuck out of my house."

Cameron grabbed his suitcase and started heading for the door. Dani followed him, leaving Grace behind. "You're going to regret this!" Cameron swore, as he departed. "You need me, Danielle. You need me."

"You never listened to me," Dani laughed manically. "It's Dani now, idiot."

She slammed the door shut behind him.

The glorious high of self-assertion persisted after he was out of sight, but not for long. After a minute or so, Dani's heavy breathing subsided, and she was shocked at herself.

"Oh my god," she breathed. "What did I just do?"

"You were, like, a total badass," Grace replied, from a short distance away. "That's what."

Her glowing praise and the look of pride in her eyes did go some way towards restoring Dani's equilibrium.

"Well," Dani said, slowly making her way back into the living room. "I can't say I regret it, exactly. Clearly, there's no way he was going to accept the real me. And as I was listening to him rant and rave like that, something really clicked in my head: Cameron just doesn't deserve me."

"You're so right," Grace gushed. "He doesn't deserve you. I'm not sure any man does."

"Yeah." Dani giggled. "Honestly, maybe my good looks are wasted on everyone except girls."

To her own surprise, she realized she was only half joking. As she was processing that, Dani sat down on her couch. Grace sat next to her.

"I don't regret it," Dani repeated, "but there is something I'm still worried about. What if he's right, Grace? What if I need him? He's always been the bigger star. My career has always been an accessory of his. What if..."

"Shh," Grace soothed. She placed her hands on Dani's shoulders, and even that light touch, merely a reminder of trance, was enough to quiet Dani's mind. "Don't worry, babe. That's all totally in the past now. You don't even need to think about it. I can promise you: your star is still rising. And it's about to eclipse Cameron Haines's."

She stopped massaging Dani, and Dani let out a soft sigh. All of a sudden, her mind was at ease. Grace's hands really were magic.

"Maybe you're right," Dani said, smiling at her assistant. "I can leave it up to you, right?"

"You know it, babe," Grace replied happily. "But that's, like, long-term. What are you gonna do tonight? You deserve a treat, now you're done with that asshole."

"Yeah." Dani nodded slowly. "Yeah. I do."

"So?" Grace's grin was full of suggestion and promise. "What are you feeling?"

Dani already knew exactly what her answer was. She'd known what she wanted for a while now, but she'd been holding back. She'd been trying to keep certain parts of her life nice and neat and cordoned off. Now, that seemed utterly quaint. Dani was done with restraint. She was a new woman. It was time for her to take what she craved, and embrace the dyke she was becoming. There was no going back.

"You," Dani said to Grace. "I'm feeling you."

Grace didn't look surprised, but the visible shiver that ran through her was rewarding all the same.

"Yes, Miss," Grace replied submissively. Dani liked that.

"Get my strap," Dani ordered. "You're going to show me how to put it on again. Then, you're going to show me how deep your throat can take my cock. And then, I'm going to show you how deep my cock can pound your ass."

12