Dykeification Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't wait for an answer. She just pressed her lips to Grace's in a fierce, possessive kiss. The way Grace yielded to her utterly was divine, and had Dani moaning slightly into her assistant's mouth. Dominance was like a drug, and she still couldn't believe just how amazingly soft another girl's lips could be.

A kiss wasn't nearly enough to sate her, though. After a moment, she pulled back and pushed Grace gently away from her. Grace took the hint immediately, and slid down to the floor, resting on her knees. Dani stretched over to her bedside table, where her strap-on and harness were resting, and handed them to Grace.

"You know what to do," she said.

Grace nodded, and obeyed without a word. She started fixing the harness to Dani's body at a careful, deliberate pace, kissing each buckle and strap before pulling them tight. It was more than just preparation, or even foreplay. It was ritual. Dani didn't rush her, despite her impatience. She wanted to bask in the moment; in the anticipation, and in watching Grace display such complete submission. Once the harness was firmly in place, she attached the strap. Having her cock between her legs only added to Dani's pleasure.

"Good girl," she told Grace. "Now strip."

This was the next part of the ritual. Grace rose to her feet and started removing her clothes. She didn't bother to make it a lap-dance or a strip-tease. She didn't need to. Grace's total obedience and willingness to please were more than erotic enough. Not that Dani didn't appreciate her body; Grace was endlessly soft and curvy, and it was unbelievably hot seeing each one of her curves revealed, one by one, all for Dani to enjoy. Dani didn't bother to undress. She didn't need to. Her strap worked just as well over her clothes, and it made the contrast between them even hotter - Dani clothed and powerful, Grace naked and vulnerable.

"Now," Dani continued, licking her lips, "suck."

This time, Grace couldn't contain her excitement. There was a hint of eagerness and impatience to her movements as she sunk back to her knees and wrapped her lips around Dani's silicone cock.

Dani couldn't suppress a moan as Grace started working her shaft, moving her tongue and lips with dazzlingly lascivious skill. She spared no effort, even though what she was worshiping was nothing more than a toy. It felt like more than that to Dani, too. Each lick and kiss sent a shiver racing up her spine. When she was topping, her strap-on felt like an extension of her own body, and just as sensitive as any other of her.

After a few moments, her strap was slick with Grace's saliva and smeared with her red lipstick. That was good enough for Dani. She hungered for more. She wanted to claim Grace completely. It was the perfect way to celebrate her new piercing.

"Up here," Dani grunted. "On the bed."

Again, Grace obeyed at once. She was perfectly submissive - except for her eyes. In her eyes, there was something else. It was like she was feeling smug, even proud, despite what Dani was doing to her. That look only goaded Dani on. It made her want to put Grace in her place, and the fact that she knew Grace wanted that too only made it all feel even more right.

Now Dani rose to her feet. With a few less-than-gentle slaps and pushes, she got Grace in the position she wanted her: on her hands and knees, facing away from the celebrity. It was the perfect position for Dani to inspect and enjoy her assistant's body, as she coated her strap-on with lube. Underneath it was Grace's dainty little cock, dripping slightly from her arousal. Dani wasn't interested in that, and she knew Grace wasn't either. The hourglass curve from her shoulders to her hips was mouth-watering, but by far, Grace's most impressive feature was her ass. It was huge. Grace was blessed with the kind of chubby figure that sent every extra pound she gained straight to her ass, and with regular exercise, she kept it impressively round and taut. The sight of it regularly left Dani feral, especially when Grace stuffed her ass into a tight-fitting pencil skirt, but now that she was naked, Dani felt completely calm and in control.

"You want this?" she snarled, gripping Grace's hips and pulling them back towards her, and smacking her strap-on against one of Grace's buttocks. Grace whimpered and nodded. "Say it."

"I want it!" Grace moaned. She sounded pathetic, but also dizzyingly happy.

Dani laughed coarsely. "And how do you get things you want?"

Grace took the hint. "Fuck me!" she pleaded.

At that, Dani firmly smacked one of Grace's ass-cheeks, sending it jiggling at the kneeling assistant moaning louder still. "Don't you have any manners?" Dani growled. "You work for me, remember."

"Y-y-yes!" Grace whined, shivering. "I'm sorry Miss! Please fuck me. Please, please fuck me! I need you to fuck me, I need your strap!"

"Good girl," Dani told her smugly, and speared her on her strap-on.

The way the base of the strap-on rubbed against Dani's cunt felt good, but that was nothing compared to how rewarding it was to have her bedroom filled with Grace's screams of pleasure. The strap filled her perfectly, and Dani had already become skilled in how to best use it. She rolled her hips, pounding in and out of her assistant in a rhythm of long, deep strokes that she could keep up for hours and hours. Grace did just as much of the work. She rocked back and forth on her hands and knees, matching each one of Dani's thrusts, always eager to take her deeper. She wanted to be fucked just as much as Dani wanted to fuck her.

"F-f-fuck!" Grace panted, struggling to speak as Dani's strap-on repeatedly forced all the air out of her lungs. "I'm... f-fuck... I'm glad I m-made you... so good at this!"

Dani didn't know what that meant. She didn't care, either. She was completely absorbed in fucking Grace's ass. Her assistant's pleasure was her pleasure; every bead of sweat on Grace's body, every twitch of pleasure in her face, every shiver that ran down her spine - all of it added to the dizzying high Dani was experiencing. The exhaustion that slowly built up in her as she pounded the curvy trans girl was just one more ingredient in the cocktail of euphoria bubbling in her brain.

Nothing felt as good as this did. Nothing.

"You're... hfff... you're so..." Grace attempted, before her words dissolved into mere moans.

"I'm what?" Dani grunted, without breaking her rhythm.

"You're... a... fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck!" Grace screamed. "Y-you're a goddess!"

Dani felt like a goddess. She felt so powerful, and she knew that with her new piercing, she looked hotter than ever before. The thought brought a feral grin to her face. A goddess. How many more women could she get worshiping at her altar?

Eventually, Grace's strength started to give out under the relentless assault of pleasure. Her arms folded underneath her, and her head slumped into a pillow, only Dani's hands on her wide hips keeping her ass in the air. She felt as weak and unresisting as a rag doll. Dani could have done anything with her in that moment. Anything. The thought was intoxicating.

Dani had plenty of strength left to give, but she was developing a sixth sense for when a girl was approaching her limits. She could tell Grace was close. The celebrity altered her strokes, thrusting into Grace in thick, staccato bursts, keeping most of her silicone cock inside her assistant and ramming the tip home against her prostate. Her efforts were immediately rewarded when Grace's moans peaked on a single, high-pitched note that she held until all her breath was exhausted.

"Oh my god," Grace murmured, before she completely collapsed.

It was obvious that she had just orgasmed. A ripple of pleasure tore through her and turned every one of her muscles to jelly. She slipped off of Dani's strap-on and slumped heavily on the bed, sighing gratefully with the aftershocks. Dani was breathing hard too, but before she joined her assistant, she took a moment to enjoy the view. Grace's incredibly curvy body was shivering and drenched with sweat. Her usually-perfect hair was matted and messed up. She looked well-fucked. Good. Dani loved making girls cum.

She loved it so much more than she'd ever, ever enjoyed sex with any of her old boyfriends.

That thought nagged at Dani, as she curled up protectively around Grace for some post-coital cuddles. And on impulse, she started to speak:

"Hey, Grace. I... I don't know if I'm actually into guys at all. I think I might be a lesbian."

The expression on Grace's face immediately sharpened, and she looked up at Dani with a wicked glint in her eye.

"I had a feeling, babe," she replied. "And, good news! I think your new fans are going to love that."

12